How to Hide Sold Out Products on Shopify
Shopify is one of the most popular e-commerce platforms used by online retailers. One of the challenges faced by Shopify store owners is how to hide sold out products. When a product is out of stock, customers may become frustrated when they see it on the website. In this article, we will discuss how to hide sold out products on Shopify.
1. Reasons to hide sold out products
2. How to hide sold out products on Shopify
3. Benefits of hiding sold out products
Reasons to hide sold out products:
- Avoid customer frustration
- Keep the website updated and relevant
- Encourage customers to purchase other products
How to hide sold out products on Shopify:
1. Use the hide sold out products feature in the Shopify admin panel
2. Use a third-party app to automatically hide sold out products
3. Manually hide sold out products by editing the product's visibility settings
Benefits of hiding sold out products:
- Improved customer experience
- Increased sales
- Improved website aesthetics
Hiding sold out products on Shopify is a simple process that can greatly benefit both the store owner and the customer. By keeping the website updated and relevant, customers will be more likely to make a purchase and have a positive shopping experience. Utilizing the hide sold out products feature or a third-party app can make this process even easier.
In this tutorial, we will learn how to hide sold-out products from your Shopify collections.
Steps to hide sold-out products:
1. Access the Shopify dashboard and go to the preview page of your website.
2. Navigate to the collections section and select the collection you want to edit.
3. Under conditions, add a new condition inventory stock is greater than zero to exclude sold-out products.
4. Save the collection and refresh the page to see the changes.
5. If the sold-out products still appear on the catalog page, create a new collection that includes all products with pricing and inventory stock greater than zero.
6. Edit the catalog navigation menu to display the new collection instead of all products.
7. Save the changes and refresh the page to see the sold-out products removed from the catalog.
By following these simple steps, you can easily hide sold-out products from your Shopify collections and provide a better shopping experience for your customers. Make sure to keep track of your inventory and prices to ensure that the products are accurately displayed on your website.
- 5 Ways a Business Can Capitalize on the Holiday Season
- How to Stay on Top of the Algorithm
- Paralegal Turned Real Estate Mogul with Tonya Walker | TMN 120
- How to Market as a Solopreneur
- How to Form Mutual Business Relationships
- How to Add Product Reviews in Shopify
- What is a Facebook Pixel?
- TikTok For Business 2020
- How to Hide Tags on Instagram Stories
- The Most Important Social Media Metrics To Track