How To Know Shopify Theme Name | Which Theme Is That ?
Shopify is one of the most popular e-commerce platforms that offer a wide range of customizable themes to build online stores. However, sometimes we come across a website whose theme we want to know. In this article, we will discuss how to know the Shopify theme name and its details.
1. Check the website source code:
The easiest way to find out the Shopify theme name is to check the website's source code. Follow the below steps:
- Right-click on the webpage.
- Select View Page Source.
- Press Ctrl + F to open the search bar.
- Search for theme.
2. Use online tools:
There are various online tools available that can help you find the Shopify theme name. Some popular ones are:
- What Shopify Theme is That
- Shopify Theme ID
3. Ask the website owner:
If you are unable to find the Shopify theme name using the above methods, you can directly ask the website owner about it. Usually, website owners are happy to share such information.
Finding out the Shopify theme name of a website is not a difficult task if you know the right methods. By following the above methods, you can easily find out the theme name and its details.
Welcome to my tutorial on how to find the theme of any Shopify store without using any tools or websites. In this article, I will show you how to easily figure out the name of the theme being used on any Shopify store just by looking at the code of the website.
Steps to find the theme of a Shopify store:
1. Use Google search queries to find a Shopify store.
- Type in powered by Shopify in quotation marks in the search engine.
- Add a keyword to narrow down the search results (e.g. women's bags).
- Choose a Shopify store to use as an example.
2. Determine if the store is using Shopify.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and look for powered by Shopify.
3. Find the name of the theme being used.
- Right-click on the page and select view page source.
- Hit Ctrl+F (Windows) or Command+F (Mac) and search for Shopify.team.
- Look for the highlighted links and find the name of the theme being used (e.g. supply).
4. Verify the name of the theme.
- Copy the name of the theme and search for it on Google.
- Compare the search results to the Shopify store being analyzed.
By following these simple steps, you can easily find out the name of the theme being used on any Shopify store without having to rely on any external tools or websites. This is a great way to learn about different Shopify themes and replicate their designs for your own store. If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments below.
- How To Know What Apps A Shopify Store Is Using
- How To Use TikTok Ad Library To Find Winning Products
- How To Use Facebook Ad Library To Find Winning Products | Ad Library Tricks
- How To Download Facebook Ad Library Videos | Save Ads Video
- How To Predict Trends Products Before They Happen
- How To Find Competitors Best Selling Products On Shopify
- How To Make Money Dropshipping With iPhone 13 Release
- How To Find Good Winning Products For Dropshipping
- The Best Place To Find Winning Dropshipping Products
- The Biggest Database For Shopify Dropshipping Stores