how to link tiktok account to ads manager
What's up, guys? Welcome to another TikTok ad tip! Now, one of the biggest frustrations I've had for quite a long time with TikTok ads, and I've been on the platform for about two and a half years now, has been the ability to link TikTok profiles with TikTok ad accounts. This has been something that you haven't been able to do for a very, very long time. If you're new to TikTok, just to reach up to speed, basically, you have custom identity ads, which kind of the default ad on TikTok. And essentially, with custom identity ads, you are setting the brand identity at the ad level. You actually aren't linking the ad to anything like a Facebook page, right? Facebook ads, you gotta link every ad to a Facebook page to run it. With TikTok, you can basically just type in what's the page title and put a logo and icon in, and that's your page, right?
What you've been able to do in the past has been spark ads, where you can create a TikTok post or an influencer create a TikTok post, and it gives you a code. I've shot a video, go back into my video library and look at how to run spark ads that walks through that process. And spark ads are actually live TikToks that you can then link to the ads on your ad account and run them. But it's been very time-consuming. It's not easy to scale that because it's very manual, very labor-intensive, very time-consuming, and kind of technical. You know how to do it. If you're a newbie, you really, you know, you can't just pick it up. It takes a little process there.
And then what TikTok has done is the ability on individual accounts in your settings, in your business center, to link your TikTok profile when you log in with TikTok. That's the profile. But that was if you're just a solo person running your brand, your ad account, and you're just doing everything yourself. But if you're an agency or have an agency, you have multiple media buyers, multiple brands, it's not really scalable. So finally, TikTok has now released the ability to link multiple TikTok profiles to a business center and then assign members of that business center to that profile, which then allows them in every ad account they run in that business center to use that profile and grab all the eligible posts to run those as ads. So this is really, really, really exciting. I know you guys might be watching. It's like, not that big of a deal. Trust me, I've been doing this for a while. This is going to save so much time, make things so much easier if you're doing any volume in TikTok. This has been very, very frustrating to you.
So in this video, I want to walk you through the process of how to link a TikTok profile in the app with a business center on the ad side and then how to use that inside an ad to basically amplify an existing TikTok post. So let's dive in, okay?
1. Dive into your business center on business.com.
2. Click on TickTok accounts under assets.
3. Click Add TickTok account and request access and select permissions.
4. Generate a QR code.
5. Open the TikTok app on your iPhone and click Discover in the bottom left.
6. Click the scan icon in the top right and scan the QR code.
7. Click Authorize and wait for the account to be authorized.
8. Assign members of your media buying team to the account.
9. Go to the ad level and select Custom identity ads.
10. Toggle on Use TikTok account to deliver spark ads and select your TikTok profile.
11. Choose an eligible post from your profile to run as an ad.
12. Add your website URL and call to action.
13. Submit the ad.
There you have it! This new feature from TikTok is going to save a lot of time and make it easier for agencies and advertisers to run ads on the platform. So make sure to take advantage of it. If you have any questions or topics you'd like me to cover in future videos, let me know in the comments below. Thanks for watching!
How To Add User In Tiktok Ad Account | Add Member In Tiktok Business Center
Alright guys, as we all know, TikTok is currently the best platform for advertising e-commerce products. You can't sell your products on Amazon, Shopify, or any other platform because TikTok is giving great results for paid advertisements and organic sales. So, if you want to learn how to sell your e-commerce products on TikTok, whether through paid advertisements or free organic traffic, check out my playlist in the description below. There, you'll find numerous videos on how to list and market your products on TikTok, Amazon, and Shopify.
In this video, I'm going to explain how you can create a TikTok business account and add other people to your ad account. As a business owner, you might need someone else to run your ads or give access to your TikTok ad account to a friend or hired expert. On the other hand, if you're a TikTok manager handling ad accounts for clients, I'll show you how to add yourself to their TikTok ad accounts. Let's get started!
To create a TikTok business account, go to Google and search for business TikTok. Click on the second link, which says business.tiktok.com. Sign up for your business account on TikTok. The sign-up process is simple. After signing up, TikTok will take 24 hours to verify your account. Once verified, log into your business center.
In the business center, you can manage all your TikTok activities. To add users to your TikTok account, go to the Users tab on the left corner. Under Members, you can add employees or friends by sending them an invitation. But before sending an invitation, create your ad account. Without an ad account, they won't be able to manage your ads.
To create an ad account, go to the Assets section and click on Advertiser Account. Here, you can create your ad account. After creating the ad account, navigate to the Partners area and click on Add Partners. Ask your friend or client for their TikTok business and account ID. Copy and paste their ID and click Next. They will receive an invitation, and once they accept it, they will be added as partners.
Now that you've added them as partners in your business center, go to the ad account section. To access their ad account, click on the Add Account button. Request access and choose the level of access you want to give them (analyst, operator, or admin). Type their ad account ID and click Request. Once they accept the request, they will be added to your ad account section.
To manage their ad account, go to the ad account section and click on the Ads Manager button. This will redirect you to their ad account, where you can create and manage campaigns.
This tool is a great way to manage your TikTok business account and work on TikTok ads as a team. Whether you want to work for someone or have someone work for you, this tool makes everything easy.
If you found this video helpful, please like and subscribe to my channel. If you want to learn more about selling e-commerce products on TikTok, check out my other videos in the playlist linked in the description. If you have any questions about your e-commerce business, leave them in the comment box below or schedule a free one-on-one call with me. See you in the next video. Take care! Bye!
How to Create a TikTok Ads Account & Business Center
Hey everyone, it's Corbin from Zoco Marketing. In today's video, I'm going to show you how to set up a TikTok Business Center, create a TikTok ads account, and link it to your Business Center. So, let's get started!
- First, go to www.tiktok.com/business and click on Create New in the top right corner.
- If you already have an ad account, don't worry. I'll show you how to link it later.
- Next, enter your details and click on Sign Up. You can sign up with your email or phone number.
- Complete the verification process by entering the code sent to your email.
- Now, it's time to create your account. Enter your industry, business name, time zone, phone number, and currency. Agree to the terms and services and hit Register.
- Add your website and billing address. You can choose between automatic or manual payments.
- Select Custom Mode for more options.
- Now, you'll be brought to the campaign page, but we'll go back to the dashboard to add your ad account to the Business Center.
- Inside your ad account, click on the Business Center button.
- Add your Business Center name and time zone.
- Click on Create and now you have a Business Center account.
- Inside the Business Center, click on Add Accounts.
- Copy your ad account ID and paste it here. Choose the access permission level (admin, operator, analyst).
- Send the request and wait for approval. If you own the ad account, it will be automatically approved. If it's for a client, they will need to approve it.
- Refresh the Business Center page to see your added ad account.
- You can also invite new members or partners and request access to test different audiences.
Having a TikTok Business Center is beneficial for managing multiple ad accounts and giving permissions to different users. It's a clean and organized way to handle your TikTok advertising. If you're interested in learning more about TikTok ads, check out my other video.
I hope you found this tutorial helpful. See you in the next video!
How To Give & Request TikTok Ads Access in 2022 (+ Set Up Tik Tok Ad Accounts & Business Center)
In this quick video, I'm going to show you how to easily set up a TikTok advertising account and share access with your agency or freelancers. And if you're an agency, I'll show you how to request access to your clients' TikTok accounts. Let's get started!
- Setting up a TikTok advertising account and sharing access with others is essential for running successful TikTok ads.
- Whether you're an agency or a freelancer, having access to your clients' TikTok accounts is crucial for managing their advertising campaigns effectively.
- In this article, we'll guide you through the process of setting up a TikTok advertiser account, sharing access, and requesting access from clients.
Steps to Set Up a TikTok Advertising Account:
1. Visit business.tiktok.com and create a new account within the TikTok Business Center.
2. If you already have a TikTok account, log in and authorize TikTok Business to access it.
3. Once logged in, you'll see your new business center on the left-hand side menu under assets. Click on advertiser accounts and select add advertiser account.
4. Choose to create a new advertiser account and fill in the required information about your business.
5. Confirm your details, and your advertiser account will be ready. If it's not ready immediately, TikTok will quickly approve your account.
Sharing Access with Users:
1. Within your TikTok Business Center, navigate to the left-hand side menu and click on users.
2. To add someone from your organization, select members and invite them by entering their email address and specifying their access level.
3. For freelancers or agencies, click on partners and select add partner. Enter your partner's TikTok Business Center ID and assign permissions to the advertising account.
4. If you don't have your partner's Business Center ID, ask them to use Leadsie, a tool that simplifies access to TikTok assets.
Requesting Access to Clients' TikTok Advertising Accounts:
1. Go to your TikTok Business Center and click on assets in the left-hand menu. Choose advertiser accounts and select add advertiser account.
2. Opt for request access and paste or type in your client's advertising ID.
3. If your client doesn't know their advertising ID, Leadsie can help solve this problem by simplifying the access request process.
4. Once you've requested access, your client will receive an email and must approve the request for you to start working on their account.
Using Clients' Profiles for Ads:
1. To use your client's profile for ads, go back to your business center and select TikTok accounts on the left-hand menu.
2. Click on request access and choose the desired access level.
3. You'll be presented with a QR code and instructions to share with your client.
4. Your client needs to open their TikTok account and scan the QR code with the TikTok app, granting you access to run ads using their profile.
5. Once the process is completed, the TikTok profile will be added to your TikTok Business Center.
Using Leadsie for Hassle-Free Access:
- Leadsie is a tool that simplifies the process of requesting and giving access to TikTok advertiser accounts.
- By logging into a Leadsie account, you can create custom access requests for TikTok, specifying the desired level of access.
- Clients can easily approve access by opening the provided link and logging in with their TikTok account.
- Leadsie also offers access to Facebook assets, Google analytics, and Google Ads.
- Setting up a TikTok advertising account and sharing access is crucial for running successful TikTok ad campaigns.
- Whether you're an agency or a freelancer, having access to your clients' TikTok accounts allows for effective management and optimization of their advertising campaigns.
- Tools like Leadsie simplify the access request process and make client onboarding hassle-free.
- Start leveraging the power of TikTok ads and other advertising platforms by using Leadsie to streamline your access requests.
- Don't hesitate to try Leadsie for free at Leadsie.com and leave a comment if you have any questions. Thank you!
Cara Menautkan Akun Tiktok Shop Ke Akun Ads Manager || Menghubungkan Akun Tiktok Ke Ads Manager
Title: How to Connect Your TikTok Organic Account to TikTok Ads
Are you wondering how to connect your TikTok organic account to TikTok Ads? In this tutorial, I will guide you through the process step by step. Connecting your accounts can bring several benefits, such as increasing profile visits, gaining followers, and utilizing your organic content for ads. Let's get started!
1. Connecting Accounts:
- Go to your TikTok user settings.
- Under the Profile section, find the TikTok Account option.
- Choose the option to link your TikTok account.
- You can link it with Facebook, Google, or with a QR code.
2. Benefits of Connecting Accounts:
- Increased Profile Visits: When you advertise, people who see your ads can visit your profile, like, and even follow you.
- Spark Ads: By connecting your accounts, you can use your previous organic content for TikTok Ads.
- Utilizing Organic Followers: If you have a TikTok shop, your followers can visit and make purchases through your shop.
Connecting your TikTok organic account to TikTok Ads can offer various advantages, including increased profile visits, the ability to use organic content for ads, and leveraging your organic followers. Follow the steps outlined in this tutorial to successfully connect your accounts and enjoy the benefits. Don't miss out on the opportunity to make the most of TikTok's advertising features!
TikTok Ads FULL Beginners Guide in 20 Minutes (PROFITABLE TikTok Ads)
Hey there, Andrew here! I hope you're doing well today. Today, we're going to learn how to use TikTok ads effectively. This is something I haven't yet spoken about on this channel, so naturally, you're in for a value-packed one today.
Last year, 74% of marketers and businesses had no plans to invest in TikTok ads, according to a social media marketing industry report. So, you're already two steps ahead of your competition by watching this tutorial. We'll be going over five things today:
1. Why should you use TikTok ads?
2. Examples of winning TikTok ads
3. Account setup
4. TikTok pixel setup
5. Creating your ads
As usual, I'll leave timestamps for all five sections for your convenience, and any tools or resources I mention throughout the video, I'll leave in the description box below.
Now, let's dive into why you should use TikTok ads. I mean, there are so many other ad platforms out there right now. But because TikTok is so new, there are definitely pros and cons. Let's go over why you should use TikTok ads, as well as the downsides.
Arguably, one of the biggest reasons to use TikTok ads is because it's currently a relevant platform in the world of social media marketing. It's really important to stay ahead of the curve and experiment, within reason, with new tools. TikTok is exactly that - a new and relevant platform as of right now.
TikTok ads have an extremely engaged user base, but this may change in the future. TikTok was the most downloaded app on the Apple App Store and has 2 billion total downloads across Apple and Google's app stores. Now, obviously, this doesn't mean anything if the users aren't actually engaged. But 9 out of 10 TikTok users access the app on a daily basis and spend, on average, 52 minutes on the app per day.
Be careful, though, because the cost per click of TikTok ads is extremely high right now in comparison to, let's say, Facebook ads or Snapchat ads. So, the barrier to entry to just experiment with TikTok ads alone isn't exactly low. That being said, it's worth, at the very least, experimenting with TikTok ads. You can use TikTok ads to grow your business, get more customers, leads, or even just grow your TikTok profile and get your engagement and following up.
In the next few sections, I'll show you a simple strategy you can use to see if TikTok ads work for you and your business.
Okay, so before we jump into creating our TikTok ads, if you're enjoying this video tutorial so far, be sure to give this video a thumbs up and also subscribe to this channel if you're looking for more lessons around digital marketing, e-commerce, and general online business.
Now, let's move on to examples of winning TikTok ads. I have my phone here, and I want to go over TikTok ads that actually work. Let's break down why exactly these ads work so well.
The first example is a Slurpee ad from 7-Eleven. They have a standard dancing TikTok with the brand and product integrated into the video. They created a social dance that gets picked up by other TikTok users and becomes tied to the product. If the dance gets picked up by a whole load of users, well, the product also gets picked up too.
The next example is a straightforward one. They simply show their apparel products overlaid with a popular song and add a direct call to action button as part of the ad. This is an example of an ad that works, and it's just a very simple apparel video.
The third example is from Nike. It may seem confusing at first, but the goal here is to get as many users to repost this as a duet. The more people that repost this as a duet, the more eyeballs see the ad and the more traffic comes through to your website.
As you can see with these examples, TikTok is focused on viral, fun, and lighthearted content. Now, let's jump into creating TikTok ads.
First things first, let's create a business account. Head over to getstarted.tiktok.com, scroll down, and fill out your details. You can either sign up via your phone number or email. Fill out the necessary information and agree to the terms and conditions.
Once you've created your account, head over to the assets tab and click on events. Before setting up your first campaign, you need to implement the TikTok pixel. Click on Manage, then Create pixel. Name your pixel and choose whether to install it manually or use a third-party tool like Google Tag Manager or Shopify.
Next, set up your conversion events based on the type of business you have. This step is crucial and may require assistance if you're a beginner. Make sure the pixel is set up correctly and firing before proceeding.
Now, let's move on to campaign setup. Click on Website conversions. This is where you'll set up your campaigns based on your conversion goals. Follow the prompts and fill in the necessary details.
Once your campaign is set up, you can start creating your TikTok ads. Remember to keep them fun, engaging, and aligned with the TikTok platform.
In conclusion, TikTok ads can be a valuable addition to your marketing strategy. While there are pros and cons to using TikTok ads, staying ahead of the curve and experimenting with new tools is essential in the world of social media marketing. TikTok has an engaged user base, but the cost per click is currently high. However, it's worth experimenting with TikTok ads to grow your business, gain more customers, and increase engagement.
So, what are you waiting for? Give TikTok ads a try and see how they can benefit your business.
How To Open a TikTok Ad Manager Account
Today, I'm going to walk you through the process of getting your ads placed on TikTok, so you can start getting a great return on investment. I'll provide a link in the show notes below that will take you to the page where you can begin the process. Once you're on the page, click on the Start Now button on the bottom left-hand side.
To create an advertiser account, you can choose to sign up either by email or phone number. Fill out your email, create a password, and confirm it. Make sure to check the validation box before clicking on Sign Up.
Next, you'll be asked to provide some basic information, including your country, industry, business name, timezone, currency (set to USD), and telephone number. Don't forget to agree to the terms and conditions by checking the box. Once you've filled everything out, hit Submit.
After submitting your information, you'll be prompted to set up your billing information. Enter your state and choose between automatic or manual payments. For convenience, select automatic payments and click on Go to Ad Manager.
You'll now be taken to the main page of your TikTok ad management section. Here, you'll find a dashboard, options to create campaigns and assets, as well as reporting tools. If you prefer a simplified view, click on Simplify Mode to streamline the process. This mode will guide you through setting your advertising goals, such as website visits, community interaction, customer leads, or website conversions. Choose the option that aligns with your current goals and click Continue.
Now, you'll have the opportunity to customize who sees your ads. You can specify the location, demographics, interests, and behaviors of your target audience. You can also choose where you want your ads to be shown, including TikTok and additional placements. Once you've made your selections, click Continue.
The next step is to set a budget based on your goals. Decide how much you want to spend each day on your ads, and you can also set a schedule for your campaign. It's advisable to set an end date for your campaign. Once you've determined your budget and schedule, click Continue.
If you already have a TikTok account for your company, you can easily log in through the ad manager. This allows you to utilize any existing advertisement videos. Alternatively, you can upload your videos or images directly through the ad management account. The preview on the right-hand side will show you how your ad will look once everything is loaded. When you're satisfied, click on the submit button at the bottom.
There are a few additional steps, such as adding your bank information and creating additional assets. You can also access reports to monitor the performance of your ads. To get started, click on the link in the show notes below and follow the steps to create your TikTok ad manager account.