how to mute ads on a website
In this video, the speaker demonstrates how to disable pop-up ads on the Chrome browser. The problem of multiple pop-up windows is shown and the solution is explained step-by-step.
1. Click on the three dots on the Chrome browser and go to settings.
2. Go to Advanced Settings and then to privacy and security settings.
3. Click on the site settings option.
4. Under notifications, remove any website that is not necessary and unselect the button to disable all notifications.
5. Under pop-ups and redirects, choose the blocked option.
6. If necessary, remove any unknown websites from the allow section.
7. After completing these steps, the pop-ups will be blocked on the selected website or on all websites if no website is allowed.
By following these simple steps, users can get rid of annoying pop-up ads on their Chrome browser and enjoy a more seamless browsing experience.
how to stop pop up ads and notification on google chrome
Hey there, friends! Welcome to Technical Cheez, my name is Avaneesh Kumar and today we're going to talk about Chrome browser and how to block popup notifications and ads. So, let's dive right in!
Blocking Popup Notifications:
- Open your Chrome browser and click on the 3 dots.
- Select 'Settings' and go to 'Site Settings'.
- Look for the 'Notifications' option.
- If you have subscribed to a site and are getting notifications, learn how to block them.
- Block the sites that you don't want to receive notifications from.
- Click on the 'Block' option and also block the sound option.
- The site will now be blocked and you won't receive any notifications.
- Click on the 'Ads and Pop-ups' option.
- Block the ads that you don't want to see.
- Go back and check the 'Pop-ups' option.
- If pop-ups are allowed, block them too.
- Block the notification sound by muting all options.
That's it, folks! Now you know how to block notification pop-ups and ads on your Chrome browser. I hope you found this video helpful. Don't forget to subscribe to my channel and share this video with others. See you in the next one! Bye!
How to stop ads on android Phone in 3 Minutes
Hey guys! Today's video is all about how to remove those pesky pop-up ads from your Android phone. These ads can be a real nuisance, but don't worry – I've got some solutions for you. In this video, I'll show you how to stop Google ads and get rid of any viruses that might be causing pop-ups on your phone. Let's get started!
Removing Google Ads:
1. Open your mobile settings and find the Google option.
2. Open the ad section and turn off the Opt out of Personalization option.
3. Reset your advertising ID.
4. Go to your Google account's data and privacy settings and turn off ad personalization.
5. Open your Chrome browser and block third-party cookies in site settings.
6. Turn off the ad section in Chrome's settings.
1. Go to your phone's settings and find the apps section.
2. Hide system apps and find the app without a name or logo.
3. Uninstall this app to remove any viruses causing pop-ups.
If none of these methods work, the final solution is to reset your mobile phone. Make sure to create a backup of your data before doing so.
Thanks for watching! Removing pop-up ads from your Android phone can be frustrating, but with these solutions, you'll be able to enjoy your phone without any interruptions. Don't forget to like and share this video, and subscribe to my channel for more helpful tips and tricks.
How To Remove Adverts From SMART TV In Only 2 Minutes
In this article, we will be discussing the annoyance of ads while watching television and how to stop it. We will provide a step-by-step guide on how to block ads using a simple method, which anyone can use.
The Annoyance of Ads:
Every time you try to watch something on your smart TV, you are bombarded with ads. You cannot watch anything without having to endure at least a few ads. You cannot rewind or do anything without being interrupted by ads. This can be frustrating and ruins the viewing experience.
Fortunately, there is a way to stop this madness. All you need is your TV remote and internet access. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to block ads:
1. Go to your TV settings.
2. Click on all settings and look for the network.
3. If you use a Wi-Fi connection, go straight to Wi-Fi. If you use a LAN connection, go to advanced settings and edit it.
4. Look for DNS server and change it to 126.96.36.199.
5. Connect and double-check if everything is okay.
By changing the DNS server, you will not see any ads at the beginning or in the middle of your video. This means you can watch your favorite shows uninterrupted.
The only downside is that you will lose the ability to rewind or pause your video. This is something to consider before deciding to block ads.
By following these simple steps, you can enjoy your TV shows without being interrupted by annoying ads. You don't need any special skills or knowledge, just your TV remote and internet access. So, why not try it out and see the difference for yourself? Happy viewing!
Block EVERY Online Ad with THIS - Pi-Hole on Raspberry Pi
In this article, we will discuss Pi-hole, a DNS-based filtering tool that blocks advertisements, tracking, and known malicious sites and malware on your entire network. We will also provide a step-by-step guide to setting up Pi-hole on a Raspberry Pi Zero and how to configure it for your entire network.
Advantages of Pi-hole:
- Blocks ads on devices that don't have or allow ad blocking, such as mobile apps and smart TVs
- Blocks known tracking services, blacklists adult sites, and prevents malicious sites or malware from talking to their controlling server
- Highly customizable and works on almost any Linux system in a Docker container or VM
Setting up Pi-hole:
- Deploy it on a Raspberry Pi Zero with a micro SD card, micro USB power supply, and micro B to Ethernet dongle
- Navigate to the Pi-hole website and run their one-line install command
- Select your default network adapter and desired upstream DNS provider
- Choose from curated blacklists or create your own
- Configure filtering for both IPv4 and 6
- Login to the Pi-hole admin panel for analytics, device lists, manual white and blacklisting, and configuration
Pi-hole is a powerful tool for blocking ads and protecting your network from malicious sites and malware. By following our step-by-step guide, you can easily set up Pi-hole on a Raspberry Pi Zero and configure it for your entire network. Keep in mind that users can still configure their own DNS settings, but Pi-hole is a great option for those who want a simple and effective ad-blocking solution.
How To Block Web Ads Without A Plug-In On Your Mac
Do you find ads and other web elements distracting while reading something online? Don't worry, Safari's Reader Mode can help. In this article, we'll take a look at how you can use Reader Mode on your Mac to peruse a webpage without any distractions.
Using Safari's Reader Mode:
- If Reader Mode is available for a webpage, you'll see an icon that looks like a document in Safari's Address and Search field.
- Move your pointer over the icon and Show Reader View appears in the field. Click on the icon to switch to Reader Mode.
- In Reader Mode, you'll see a new design for the webpage, with the navigation header, sidebars, and ads removed.
- While in Reader Mode, you can adjust the format settings on the right side of the Address and Search field. You can make the font bigger or smaller, change the page color, and change the font used for the text.
- To exit Reader Mode, simply click on the Reader Mode icon.
- If you want to always open a website in Reader Mode, go to the website and then to Safari Preferences. Click on the Websites section, select Reader on the right column, and switch on Automatically use Reader for the websites below. Find the website you want to set and close the preferences.
Using Safari's Reader Mode on your Mac is a quick and easy way to stop seeing ads and other distractions on a webpage. Remember, it's not perfect, but you can adjust the format settings to make it more enjoyable. Give it a try and let us know your thoughts in the comments section below. Don't forget to like and subscribe to our channel for more helpful tips.
How to block all ads on android apps
In this article, we will discuss how to disable ads from all Android apps and websites using DNS 66, a free ad-blocking app. With DNS 66, you can block ads at the DNS level, ensuring more privacy and security while browsing. We will provide a step-by-step guide on how to install and use DNS 66 to block ads on your Android device.
1. Download DNS 66:
To begin, open your browser and type f2 right ad blocker in the search bar. Scroll down until you see DNS 66. This app works at the DNS level and blocks ads from various domain name servers. Click on the link to download the APK.
2. Install DNS 66:
After downloading the APK, install the app. If you have settings that won't allow you to install third-party apps, don't worry. DNS 66 is a trusted and open-source app that is much more secure than other ad-blocking apps using VPNs. Once installed, click on open to start the app.
3. Enable Hosts File:
To block ads, you need to enable the hosts file in DNS 66. Click on hosts, and enable the adaway hosts file. This file works well for most cases and prevents conflicts with other hosts files.
4. Start DNS 66:
Click on start, and DNS 66 will request to set up a VPN connection. Allow this, and the app will start running. You can stop and start DNS 66 anytime by clicking on the stop or start buttons.
5. Enjoy Ad-Free Browsing:
After DNS 66 is running, open any app or website, and you will notice no ads. Even free apps that usually show ads will not display them after installing DNS 66.
DNS 66 is a reliable and free ad-blocking app that can help you browse without any annoying ads. By blocking ads at the DNS level, DNS 66 ensures more privacy and security while browsing. Follow the steps mentioned in this article to install and use DNS 66 on your Android device. If you find this article useful, please subscribe to our channel and click on the bell icon to get notifications when we upload tutorials. Happy ad-free browsing!