how to place google ads
How to Set Up Your First Google Ads Campaign for Beginners
In this tutorial, you will learn how to set up your first Google Ads campaign step by step. By following these simple instructions, you will have full control over your campaign and be able to target your ideal customers effectively.
1. Switch to Expert Mode: Click on this option to get full control over your campaign.
2. Create a campaign without a goal's guidance: This option will allow you to keep full control over your campaign.
3. Select a campaign type: In this tutorial, we will create a Search campaign using simple text ads.
4. Determine what should happen when somebody clicks on your ad: As an example for this tutorial, we will create ads for an online store selling standing desks.
5. Define your general campaign settings: Give your campaign a name that reflects exactly what you are advertising. Deselect Display Networks to avoid wasting money on useless clicks. Set a start and end date for your campaign, and define your ad schedule if necessary.
6. Targeting and audiences: Use Advanced search to find the locations that you want to target. Select a language of your customers, and change the target from presence or interest to presence.
7. Budget and bidding: Decide on the currency that you want to use to pay for your advertising costs. Decide on your average daily budget, and set up conversion tracking using Google Analytics to maximize your conversions.
8. Ad extensions: Use Ad extensions to make your ad larger in size and increase your click through rate.
9. Ad group level: Define the search terms or keywords that you want your ads to show up for.
10. Ad level: Create the actual ads for your ad groups, and use your keywords to make your ads as relevant as possible to your target search term.
By following these simple steps, you can set up your first Google Ads campaign and target your ideal customers effectively. Remember to regularly check your campaign and adjust your settings to improve your results. Good luck!
Google Ads Tutorial 2022 [Step-by-Step] Adwords
In this tutorial, we will guide you step by step on how to run and operate Google Ads. Whether you are a beginner or already have experience with other ad platforms, this tutorial is for anyone looking to run ads through Google's services.
- We will cover every step of the process, from creating your first Google Ad to understanding conversion rates and setting up split testing.
- We understand that running ads on Google can seem intimidating at first, but our goal is to make it easy for you to understand and implement.
- If you feel like we are speaking too quickly, you can always slow down the video or re-watch certain sections.
- We will show you how to sign into your Google account and create a new Google Ads account.
- We recommend switching to expert mode to skip unnecessary questions and get started running ads quickly.
- We will go over the different types of campaigns and help you choose the best one for your needs.
- We recommend starting with Google search ads and branching out to other types of ads once you have mastered search ads.
- We will cover shopping ads, display ads, video ads, and app promotion ads.
- We will teach you how to research and choose the right keywords for your ads to maximize your reach.
- We will also cover ad styles and target conversion rates to help you optimize your ad campaigns.
Running ads on Google can be a powerful way to reach your target audience and increase website traffic. With this tutorial, we hope to make it easy for anyone to get started with Google Ads and run successful ad campaigns. Remember to start with one type of ad and master it before branching out to others. Good luck with your ad campaigns!
Google Ads Tutorial 2022 (Simple Step-by-Step Guide)
In this video tutorial, Simon teaches us how to set up our first Google Ads campaign step by step. He emphasizes that we should create a Google Ads account by either signing in to our existing Google account or creating a new account using any email address. Simon suggests switching to expert mode to get all the options for our campaign. He recommends creating a campaign without goals guidance to keep full control over our campaign.
Simon explains that in this video, we will create a simple search campaign with text ads that show up when people type in specific keywords on Google. He walks us through the process of selecting our campaign type and defining the result we want to get out of our campaign. Simon suggests selecting the location where our ads will show up and changing the target to presence. He also suggests setting up ad extensions such as sitelink extensions, callout extensions, and structured snippets.
Simon advises us to set up our ad groups so that for each specific ad group, we target a specific intention of our customers. He recommends using the keywords that are related to that specific search intent. Simon explains how to narrow down our keywords to the ones that have the intent behind them to find somebody who can build a responsive website.
In conclusion, Simon's tutorial is an excellent resource for beginners who want to learn how to set up their first Google Ads campaign. He provides clear instructions and helpful tips to ensure that we have a successful campaign.
Google Adsense Tutorial 2022
Are you interested in making money with your website through Google AdSense? In this tutorial, Ferdy will show you step-by-step how to sign up for AdSense and complete all necessary tasks to become compliant with their terms of service. He will also demonstrate how to place advertisements on your website and adjust the style of the ads to match your website. Additionally, Ferdy will cover how to activate your AdSense account for payments and how to read reports. Finally, he will show you how to link your AdSense account with your YouTube channel, if applicable.
- Ferdy will teach you how to make money with your website using Google AdSense
Signing up for AdSense:
- Go to AdSense and click Get Started
- Create a Gmail account if you don't already have one
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions
Completing necessary tasks:
- Follow all guidelines in terms and services
- Do not violate terms or risk being banned by Google
- Do not click on your own ads or ask others to do so
- Do not use AdSense on websites with adult content or copyrighted material
- Do not create a second AdSense account
- Choose the type of ads you want to use
- Place ads automatically or manually
- Adjust the style of the ads to match your website
Activating your account:
- Leave your bank details and address
- Fill in the pin you receive from Google to activate payments
- Add more websites to your AdSense account
- Learn how to read and understand AdSense reports
Linking with YouTube:
- Link your AdSense account with your YouTube channel
- Use Ferdy's tutorial to start making money with AdSense on your website
Google Display Ads Guide 2022 - Step-by-Step Google Display Ads
In this video, the presenter is going to demonstrate how to create Google Display Ads for a business. He first explains what these ads are and their purpose, which is to raise brand awareness or inform a specific location about an event or business. However, he notes that they are not effective for making sales or generating leads.
Making Display Ads:
The presenter then goes through the steps of creating a display ad campaign in Google Ads, starting with selecting the website traffic objective and campaign type. He also discusses the importance of setting location options correctly and how to use radius targeting. Other settings, such as language and budget, are also discussed.
In the targeting section, the presenter shows how to add specific audience segments, such as demographics and interests, as well as keywords and placements. He advises using manual cost-per-click bidding for display ads and suggests a typical bid amount for the UK.
Overall, the video provides a useful guide for creating Google Display Ads for a business. By following the steps outlined, businesses can effectively raise brand awareness and reach their target audience. However, it's important to remember that these ads are not effective for making sales or generating leads, and businesses may need to use other advertising strategies for those purposes.
12 Google Display Ads Best Practices and Strategies
Hey everyone, welcome to Surfside PPC's YouTube channel. In this video, I will be sharing 12 best practices and strategies for Google Display Ads. These tips will help you improve your campaigns and drive better results.
1. Conversion Tracking and Smart Bidding:
- Use conversion tracking to track key performance indicators such as purchases on your website.
- Incorporate value if you have a business where you can assign a unique value to different purchases.
- Use smart bidding strategies like Target CPA or Target ROAS to optimize for conversions or conversion value.
2. Target Your Data Segments:
- Create different data segments based on your website visitors, app users, YouTube users, or customer lists.
- Target people who have visited your website or watched videos on your YouTube channel.
- Create custom combinations to target specific audiences.
3. Three Other Segments to Target:
- Use similar segments, custom segments, and in-market segments instead of broad targeting like affinity segments.
- Focus on targeting people who are most likely to be interested in your product or service.
- Combine different segments to create more targeted campaigns.
4. Ad Formats and Creatives:
- Use various ad formats like image ads, responsive display ads, and HTML5 ads to see which performs best for your campaigns.
- Test different creatives like different images, headlines, and descriptions to find the most effective combination.
5. Ad Placements:
- Use automatic placements to allow Google to show your ads on different websites and apps that are relevant to your audience.
- Use manual placements to target specific websites or apps that are most likely to drive results.
6. Ad Frequency:
- Use frequency capping to limit the number of times your ads appear to the same user.
- Avoid showing your ads too frequently to prevent ad fatigue and ensure that your ads remain effective.
7. Ad Optimization:
- Use Google's optimization tools like auto-applied recommendations to help improve your campaigns.
- Continuously monitor your campaigns and make adjustments as needed to ensure that your ads are performing at their best.
By following these best practices and strategies for Google Display Ads, you can improve your campaigns and drive better results. Remember to track your performance using conversion tracking and smart bidding, target your data segments, use effective ad formats and creatives, optimize your ad placements, and continuously monitor and optimize your campaigns.
How To Place Google AdSense Ads On Blog Website
In today's fast-paced world, technology has become an integral part of our lives. From smartphones to laptops, we are constantly connected to the digital world. However, with this increased connectivity, there is also an increased risk of cyber threats. Cybersecurity is the practice of protecting computers, servers, mobile devices, electronic systems, networks, and data from malicious attacks.
Sub-heading 1: The Importance of Cybersecurity
- Cyber attacks can cause significant financial losses and damage to a company's reputation.
- Cybersecurity is essential to protect sensitive data such as personal information, financial data, and intellectual property.
- Governments and organizations are increasing their focus on cybersecurity due to the rise in cyber attacks.
Sub-heading 2: Common Cyber Threats
- Malware: Malicious software designed to harm or disrupt computer systems.
- Phishing: Attempting to obtain sensitive information by posing as a trustworthy entity.
- DDoS attacks: Overloading a network or website with traffic to cause it to crash.
- Ransomware: A type of malware that encrypts a user's data and demands payment for its release.
Sub-heading 3: Cybersecurity Measures
- Antivirus software: Protects against malware by scanning and removing it from a computer.
- Firewalls: Protects against unauthorized access to a network by blocking incoming traffic.
- Encryption: Converts sensitive data into a code that can only be decoded with the correct key.
- Two-factor authentication: Requires two forms of authentication, such as a password and a fingerprint, to access an account.
Sub-heading 4: Cybersecurity Best Practices
- Keep software and operating systems up to date to prevent vulnerabilities.
- Use strong and unique passwords for each account.
- Be wary of suspicious emails or links and do not provide personal information.
- Back up important data regularly in case of a cyber attack.
In conclusion, cybersecurity is an essential aspect of our digital lives. With the increase in cyber attacks, it is important to take measures to protect our data and devices. By following best practices and utilizing cybersecurity measures, we can reduce the risk of cyber threats and keep our information safe.