how to put ads on your youtube videos
Running YouTube ads through your Google Ads account is a great way to promote your business. In this article, we will guide you through the process of setting up your YouTube channel, creating a Google Ads account, linking your channel to your account, and creating your first YouTube ad.
Setting up your YouTube channel:
- Log in to your Google account and navigate to YouTube.
- Click on the profile picture on the top right and select Create a channel.
- Add a name for your channel and click Next to create it.
- You will need to upload the video you plan on running as a YouTube ad to this channel.
Creating your Google Ads account:
- Visit ads.google.com and sign in with your Google account.
- Click on New Google Ads Account to create your account.
- Connect your Google My Business account if desired.
- Select your YouTube video or website as the ad option.
Linking your YouTube channel to your Google Ads account:
- Navigate to the Tools and Settings button and select Linked accounts.
- Click on YouTube channel and manage and link your channel.
- Add your channel name or URL.
Uploading your video to your YouTube channel:
- Go to your YouTube channel and click on YouTube Studio.
- Click on Content and upload your video or select the video you want to run as your ad.
- Make sure to set your ad as unlisted if you prefer it not to show up on your channel.
Obtaining the URL of your YouTube video:
- Click on Shareable link to get the URL of your video.
Creating a new campaign in Google Ads:
- Go back to your Google Ads account and select Create New Campaign.
- Choose the goal for your campaign and select the video ad type.
- Select Custom video campaign and continue.
Setting up your ad settings:
- Walk through the prompts and select the options that work for you.
- Choose a campaign name related to your goal or specific ad.
- Select your bid strategy, budget, and dates.
- Choose the networks where your ad will be shown.
- Select the country, location, language, and inventory type.
- Exclude your ads from certain content types if desired.
- Add a related video if needed.
- Set up conversions if applicable.
- Adjust ad scheduling if necessary.
Creating an ad group:
- Give your ad group a name.
Targeting your audience and placements:
- Select demographic options if desired.
- Choose the type of people you want to target.
- Consider affinity audiences and additional audience segments.
- Target specific placements like YouTube videos, channels, or websites.
Setting your bidding strategy:
- Input the maximum cost per view you are willing to pay.
- Start with a reasonable amount, like $1.
Creating your video ad:
- Select New Video Ad and choose the ad type, such as a skippable in-stream video.
- Paste the URL of your video ad and add the destination, call to action, and URL parameters.
- Give your ad a name and click Done.
By following these steps, you will be able to set up your YouTube channel, create a Google Ads account, link your channel to your account, and create your first YouTube ad. Start running your ad and watch your business grow on YouTube!
HOW TO PUT ADS ON YOUR YOUTUBE VIDEOS (How to Make More Money on YouTube with Ad Breaks/Midroll Ads)
So you've just been approved for the YouTube Partner Program and now you can finally start putting ads on your videos. But how exactly do you do that? Well, in today's video, I'm going to break down the entire process for you. Let's get started!
## Introduction ##
- Congratulations! You've been accepted into the YouTube Partner Program.
- Putting ads on your videos is an exciting milestone, but there are a few things you need to do first.
## Monetization Basics ##
- Ads don't automatically appear on your videos once you're accepted into the YouTube Partner Program.
- Don't expect to make millions of dollars just by having ads on your videos.
- Understanding CPM (cost per mille) is crucial for monetization on YouTube.
- YouTube takes a 45% cut of the ad revenue, and you keep the remaining 55%.
## Different Advertisers, Different Rates ##
- Ad rates can vary depending on your channel and the industry you're in.
- Finance, banking, and real estate ads tend to be more expensive due to higher profitability.
- Niche industries may have lower ad rates.
## Putting Ads on Your Videos ##
- Go to your YouTube Studio and navigate to the settings.
- Enable ads by default for all new videos in the monetization section.
- Choose the types of ads you want, such as display ads, overlay ads, skippable ads, non-skippable ads, bumper ads, and sponsored cards.
- Trust YouTube's algorithm to optimize ad placements for maximum earnings.
- Consider enabling non-skippable ads occasionally, but it's up to your personal preference.
## Mid-Roll Ads ##
- For videos that are 10 minutes or longer, you can add mid-roll ads.
- Manually place mid-roll ads for better control over ad placement.
- The best placement for mid-roll ads will be discussed later.
## Applying Settings to Previous Videos ##
- Changing the monetization settings in the monetization tab only affects future videos.
- Go back and update the monetization settings for all your previous videos.
## Monetization Options ##
- Besides video advertising, there are other monetization options like supers and merchandise.
- Supers allow your super fans to support you through payments.
- Merchandise enables you to sell your products through YouTube.
## Conclusion ##
- Monetizing your YouTube videos is an exciting step in your creator journey.
- Understanding the basics of monetization and optimizing your ad placements can help you maximize your earnings.
- Remember, it's not just about the ads; focus on creating great content that resonates with your audience.
Now that you have a better understanding of the monetization process, you can start putting ads on your videos and start earning some money. Good luck!
How to Put Ads on your YouTube Videos
Hey everyone, in today's YouTube video, I'm going to show you how to put ads on your YouTube videos. Now, let me show you how to do that.
First, you need two things to do that. First, you need at least 4,000 public watch hours in 12 months, and you need 1,000 subscribers. Every minute of YouTube videos watched on your channel, YouTube will count that towards this number. To see that number, all you have to do is go to the Creator Studio and click on the monetization tab on the left side of your channel. This will show you the number.
To get monetization, you need to hit this milestone first. I already have three different channels in the YouTube Partner Program, and this will be my fourth channel. It will take some time to get there, but I have other videos on this channel showing you how to get to this point. I'll put some resources in the description below, including a checklist that I use to rank my videos on YouTube. You should follow along with that too.
Once you get the monetization program or the partner program with YouTube, you can start putting ads on your videos. Let me show you how to do that on a different channel.
During the upload process of the video, you can put ads on it. You can turn on monetization or turn it off. You also have the option to turn on different types of ads, such as display ads, overlay ads, sponsored cards, skippable video ads, and non-skippable ads. You can also choose the location of the video ad, whether it plays before, during, or after the video.
If you don't want to do this individually for every single video, you can select multiple videos at once and edit the monetization settings. You can also change the monetization settings for all your videos at once by going to the upload default settings.
I hope you found this useful. I post easy-to-follow videos like this every day on this channel, covering YouTube and other social media platforms. Make sure to subscribe and come back for the next video. Thanks again and see you next time!
My YouTube Video Upload Process // How to place ads on your YouTube videos, YouTube settings, & more
Hey guys, welcome back to my channel! Today I want to walk you through the process of uploading and scheduling a video. This is something I do all the time, but I realized I've never actually made a video about it. So let's get started!
First, I go to my YouTube Creator Studio and click on Create at the top, then Upload Videos. I drag and drop my video into the upload section and move on to the settings.
Since I'm already monetized, I turn on monetization for this video. I leave all the ad types and locations on because I've found that gives me the best chance to make money. Then I click Next.
Next, I go through the add suitability section. I make sure to click None of the above since my content doesn't include anything explicit or offensive. Then I click Submit Rating.
While the video is processing, I create my thumbnail. I already have a video on my channel about how I do this, so check that out if you're interested. Once the thumbnail is ready, I save it and move on to the title.
I play around with a few different title ideas, and I save them multiple times as I go. I like to be safe in case my computer shuts down unexpectedly. Then I move on to the description.
In the description, I have a few things I always include, like my camera gear and my PO box address. I also add any relevant affiliate links and my social media links. I make sure to mention any other videos I want to link to and think about my keywords. Then I save the description.
Finally, I set up my end screen. I import the end screen from my last video and make any necessary changes. I link to my main channel, my vlog channel, and my most recent uploads. I also make sure to select the best video to recommend to viewers. Then I save the end screen.
Once my video is fully processed, I set it to private and schedule it for the appropriate time on my channel. This way, I don't have to worry about missing an upload. And that's it! My video is ready to go.
I hope this walkthrough was helpful for you. Let me know if you have any other questions about uploading and scheduling videos. Thanks for watching, and I'll see you in the next one!
How to PUT ADS on Your YOUTUBE VIDEOS 2022 (How to Monetize Your YouTube Videos)
So you want to make some money by putting ads on your YouTube videos? I'm going to show you exactly how to do that, and at the end of the video, I'm gonna give you a couple of tips on how to increase the money that you're earning from the ads on your videos. Welcome to this go show, the most non-show on the internet, because these are just business tutorials about how to make money online. Today's video, we're talking about how to put ads on your YouTube videos, and then we're talking about how to make more money with your ads on your YouTube videos.
- Welcome to this go show, the most non-show on the internet, because these are just business tutorials about how to make money online.
- I'm Alex, an online entrepreneur who has built multiple six and seven-figure businesses using online platforms like YouTube, Amazon, Facebook, and Kickstarter.
- In this video, I'm going to show you how to put ads on your YouTube videos and give you tips on increasing your earnings.
How to put ads on your YouTube videos:
1. Have a YouTube channel - If you don't have one, watch my video on how to make a YouTube channel.
2. Go to YouTube Studio - Scroll down and click on Creator Studio Classic if necessary.
3. Click on Channel in the left column and then click on Monetization.
4. Enable monetization and meet the requirements of 4000 hours of watch time in the previous 12 months and 1000 subscribers.
5. Sign up for an AdSense account and link it to your YouTube channel.
6. Complete the process and wait for approval, which can take approximately 30 days.
How to place ads on your videos:
1. Go to your videos and click on the video you want to place ads on.
2. Go to the settings and click on Monetization.
3. Make sure monetization is turned on and there are no copyright issues.
4. Select the ad formats you want to allow YouTube to show on your videos.
5. Use the ad placement section to insert ads before or after your video.
6. Drag the timeline to select different ad times and click Insert Ad to place the ad.
7. Save changes and publish your video. The ads will start playing.
Tips to increase ad earnings:
1. Make videos longer than 10 minutes - Longer videos allow you to place more ads, which means more money.
2. Place multiple ads within your videos - Don't be afraid to place more ads to maximize your earnings.
- Placing ads on your YouTube videos can be a way to make money, but it's not the most lucrative method.
- There are other ways to monetize your channel, such as affiliate marketing, selling products, and brand deals.
- However, if you want to maximize your earnings from ads, make longer videos and place multiple ads within them.
- Remember, there are requirements to meet before you can monetize your channel, so make sure to meet them before applying.
So, are you ready to start making money with ads on your YouTube videos?
How to Put Ads on YouTube Video 2022
Music: How to Put Ads on Your YouTube Video in 2022
Hey guys, welcome to another tutorial on my channel. In this video, I'm going to show you how to put ads on your YouTube video in 2022. I've received a lot of questions from my subscribers asking how they can display ads on their YouTube videos. Well, it's actually very simple, so let's get started.
Step 1: Log into Your YouTube Account and Go to YouTube Studio
To put ads on your YouTube video, you first need to log into your YouTube account. Then, click on the YouTube Studio button to access your YouTube Studio.
Step 2: Join the YouTube Monetization Program
If you want to get revenue from your YouTube videos, you need to join the YouTube monetization program. However, starting in 2022, all videos on YouTube can display ads, regardless of whether you're part of the monetization program or not. So, even if you can't earn revenue, you can still display ads on your videos.
Step 3: Select the Video You Want to Put Ads On
In the YouTube Studio, go to the Content tab to find the video you want to put ads on. Simply click on the video to proceed.
Step 4: Turn on Monetization
To put ads on your video, click on the Monetization button. This will take you to the editor tab.
Step 5: Choose the Type and Location of Ads
In the editor tab, you can turn on monetization and select the type of ads you want to display on your video. You can choose from different options such as display ads, overlays, sponsor cards, skippable ads, and non-skippable ads. For maximum revenue, I recommend checking all the options.
You also have the option to choose the location of the ads on your video. You can place them before, during, or after the video. If your video is longer than eight minutes, you can even place ads in the middle of your video manually.
Step 6: Save Your Settings
Once you've chosen the type and location of the ads, click on Save to finish the process.
Putting Ads on Longer Videos:
If your video is longer than eight minutes, you have the option to place ads in the middle of your video manually. Simply go back to your channel content and select the monetization tab of the longer video.
In the monetization tab, choose the type of ads and click on Mid-rolls. Here, you can add multiple mid-roll ads by clicking on Manage Mid-rolls. You can drag the ads to different durations on your video or add more ads by using the Add Break button. However, be careful not to add too many ads as it can annoy your audience and reduce your revenue.
That's it! You now know how to put ads on your YouTube video in 2022. I hope this tutorial was helpful for you. If you liked it, don't forget to hit the like button and subscribe to my channel for more tips and tricks. Thank you for watching, and I'll see you in my next video. Goodbye!
How to PuT ADS on your youtube videos 2022
In this article, we will discuss the importance of partnerships for business revenue. We will explore how businesses can change their strategies to increase revenue and the impact of these changes on their bottom line. Additionally, we will delve into the reasons why partnerships are crucial for businesses to thrive in today's competitive market.
1. Changing Business Strategies for Increased Revenue
- Businesses need to adapt their strategies to stay relevant in the market.
- The importance of diversifying revenue streams.
- How partnerships can help businesses reach new markets and customers.
- The role of innovation and technology in revenue growth.
2. The Impact of Partnerships on Business Revenue
- Collaborating with other businesses can lead to increased revenue opportunities.
- How partnerships can help businesses expand their customer base.
- The benefits of sharing resources and expertise through partnerships.
- The role of partnerships in accessing new markets and distribution channels.
3. The Reasons Why Partnerships are Crucial for Business Success
- Partnerships allow businesses to leverage each other's strengths and capabilities.
- The importance of strategic alliances in today's competitive market.
- How partnerships can help businesses overcome challenges and mitigate risks.
- The role of partnerships in fostering innovation and driving growth.
In conclusion, partnerships play a vital role in driving business revenue. By changing their strategies, businesses can increase their revenue potential. Collaborating with other businesses through partnerships allows for the sharing of resources, access to new markets, and the ability to leverage each other's strengths. Ultimately, partnerships are crucial for businesses to thrive and succeed in today's competitive market.