How To Sell a Product You Never See or Touch (Video 8/10)
In the digital age, it's becoming increasingly common to sell products online without ever physically touching them. With the rise of dropshipping and e-commerce, entrepreneurs are finding ways to sell products they never see or touch. But how do they do it? In this article, we'll explore some tips and tricks for successfully selling products you never see or touch.
1. Find a reliable supplier:
When you're selling a product you never see or touch, you need to rely on your supplier to handle the shipping and handling. Make sure to do your research and find a reliable supplier with good reviews and a solid reputation.
2. Use high-quality product images:
Since your customers won't be able to physically see or touch the product, it's important to provide high-quality images that showcase the product in detail. Consider investing in professional product photography or using images from your supplier.
3. Write compelling product descriptions:
Your product descriptions need to be detailed and compelling to convince potential customers to buy. Use descriptive language and focus on the benefits of the product.
4. Offer excellent customer service:
When you're not physically handling the product, it's important to offer excellent customer service to ensure that your customers are satisfied. Respond to customer inquiries promptly and provide clear communication throughout the buying process.
5. Utilize social media and influencer marketing:
Social media and influencer marketing can be powerful tools for promoting products you never see or touch. Consider partnering with influencers in your niche or running targeted social media ads.
Selling products you never see or touch can be a challenging but rewarding experience. By finding a reliable supplier, using high-quality product images and descriptions, offering excellent customer service, and utilizing social media and influencer marketing, you can successfully sell products online without ever physically touching them.
Anton welcomes viewers to module 8 of the Drop Shipping mini course and discusses the topic of selling products without inventory. He addresses common concerns and answers frequently asked questions.
Tips for Handling Customer Inquiries:
- When a customer asks a question about a product you're not familiar with, tell them you will get back to them with the best possible answer.
- Having a phone number on your e-commerce store can help customers feel more confident and lead to increased sales.
- To ensure the products you sell are high quality, search for reviews of the supplier and their products before deciding to sell them.
- When a customer wants to return a product, review the supplier's return policy and follow the process outlined by them.
- To check if a product is in stock, refer to the supplier's inventory report or log in to their website if provided.
- If a customer wants to place a bulk order, negotiate a price with the supplier and accept a wire transfer from the customer.
Bonus Tips for Adding Content to Your Website:
- Search for product reviews on YouTube and add any relevant information to your website.
- Use Google Images to find photos of the product and add them to your website.
- Use the product description provided by the supplier and edit it to make it more unique and appealing to customers.
Drop shipping can seem daunting at first, but with the right approach and knowledge, it is a viable and successful business model. By addressing customer inquiries and adding unique content to your website, you can create a successful e-commerce store without holding any inventory.
- How Do I Get My Drop Shipping Store Noticed? (Video 9/10)
- How Do I Sell Drop Shipped Products? (Video 6/10)
- Is Drop Shipping a Proven Business Model? Does It Even Work? (Video 5/10)
- Does Drop Shipping Work? (Video 4/10)
- How to use Facebook Ads for Drop Shipping (Shopify) Stores!
- My Story
- Should I Stay in School?
- Setting up US Bank Accounts, Finding Competitors, Gift Cards, Shopify Reviews! | Drop Ship Weekly 1
- Google Suspensions, White Glove Delivery, Theme Edits, Sales, and Adwords | Drop Ship Weekly 2
- Live from Las Vegas | Drop Ship Weekly 3