images don't fit on shopify
In this article, we will learn how to fix the image alignment on your Shopify collection page. We will go through the steps to resize the images and ensure they have the same ratio. Additionally, we will discuss how to compress the images to speed up your Shopify store and make it more SEO friendly.
Steps to fix image alignment on Shopify collection page:
1. Check the size of the image that is not aligned.
2. Resize the image to have the same ratio as the others.
3. Use a free tool to crop the image to the correct dimensions.
4. Upload the new image and make it the featured image.
5. Refresh the page to see the alignment fixed.
Tips to make your Shopify store more SEO friendly:
1. Compress images to reduce their size and speed up your store.
2. Use tools to optimize your store's SEO.
3. Use keywords in your product titles and descriptions.
4. Make sure your website is mobile-friendly.
5. Use meta tags and descriptions to improve search engine rankings.
By following these simple steps, you can easily fix the image alignment on your Shopify collection page and make your store more SEO friendly. Remember to resize your images to have the same ratio and compress them to reduce their size. Additionally, optimize your store's SEO by using relevant keywords, meta tags, and descriptions, and ensuring your website is mobile-friendly.
How To | Resize photos on your Shopify Store
In this video, AJ and FluffyHustle introduce an application called Photo Resize by Pixie that helps Shopify store owners resize their product images to the same size. The video demonstrates how to install and use the app to achieve consistent image sizes throughout the store.
1. Go to your Shopify store and click on Apps in the menu.
2. Visit the Shopify app store and search for Photo Resize by Pixie.
3. Install the app and allow it to analyze your shop images.
4. The app recommends resizing certain images, preview them and accept the changes.
5. Refresh your store and check if all the pictures are of the same size.
AJ and FluffyHustle recommend Photo Resize by Pixie as a useful tool for Shopify store owners who want to enhance the appearance of their stores. They also provide links to other resources such as their free boutique launch guide, vendors list, and Canva account set up. The video is part of their Hustle Miss series where they share tips and tricks to help Shopify store owners grow their businesses.
Shopify Images Pixelated? [QUICK FIX] 2022
In this article, we will be discussing how to fix pixelated images on your Shopify store. Your images are essential in selling your products, and having blurry images can make your store look unprofessional. We will go over how to check the size of your images and how to optimize them for your store.
1. Check the size of your images
- Click the expand button to see the size of the image in pixels
- Use a recommended size chart for different images on your store
- Find the original, uncropped, and unedited file for optimal quality
2. Edit your images
- Use a tool like Tiny PNG to compress the image while keeping the pixel size
- Decrease the pixel size to fit the recommended dimensions
- Upscale your image with services like Smart Enhance if necessary
3. Replace the image on your store
- Upload the edited image to your store
- Use the image with the correct dimensions for a better shopping experience
Having pixelated images on your Shopify store can affect your sales and make your store look unprofessional. By checking the size of your images and optimizing them for your store, you can create a better shopping experience for your customers. Remember to find the original, uncropped, and unedited file for optimal quality and use a tool like Tiny PNG to compress the image while keeping the pixel size. Don't forget to replace the image on your store for a better shopping experience.
Speed Up Shopify Store by Resizing Product Images | Quick Shopify Tips 2021
When it comes to online shopping, the speed at which your site loads can make all the difference in terms of making a sale or losing a potential customer. In this Shopify quick tips video, we will be discussing how to easily speed up your site within the Shopify platform.
Checking Your Site's Performance:
To see how your site is performing in terms of page speed, navigate to Online Store and Themes within your Shopify store backend. Underneath your published theme, you will see your speed score and how it compares to others in your industry. Clicking Learn more will provide detailed information about your homepage, collection page, and product page loading times.
Improving Site Speed:
While some suggestions may not be possible due to theme code and app integration, there are still some steps you can take to improve site speed. First, regularly review and remove unused apps from your Shopify app list. Additionally, resizing images within Shopify can also have a significant impact on site speed. For product images, aim for 2048 pixels for zoom-in capabilities and 1024 pixels for non-zoom images. Resize other images before uploading them to Shopify to ensure they are the correct size for your theme's recommendations.
By regularly checking your site's performance and implementing simple strategies like app removal and image resizing, you can significantly improve your site's loading times and, in turn, increase sales and customer satisfaction.
How to Reduce Slideshow Photo Size ✅ Shopify Tutorial for Beginners
In this tutorial, we will learn how to resize the slideshow photo size in your Shopify store. This is an easy and quick tip for those who are using Shopify for their online business. Let's get started!
1. Login to your Shopify online store dashboard.
2. Open your website homepage.
3. Select the slideshow image you want to resize by clicking on Inspect and then selecting the element.
4. Change the height into max-height to make any size of the image.
5. For example, if you want to make the size 250 pixels, copy the rule and go back to the dashboard.
6. Click on the online store, then click on the action button Edit.
7. Open the CSS file and go to the bottom.
8. Paste the copied rule max-height: 250px; and save.
9. Reload the page to see the resized image.
Resizing slideshow images in your Shopify store is a simple and easy process that can be done quickly. By following the above steps, you can resize your images to your desired size. If you found this tutorial helpful, please click the like button and subscribe to my channel for more video notifications. Thank you for watching!
Shopify Homepage Banner Size. How to Edit and Size Your Shopify Banner.
In this article, we will be discussing the exact size you need for your Shopify store homepage banner and how to edit it using a few free tools. This is important because your homepage banner is typically the first thing customers will see when loading your website, so you want to make sure it looks really good.
Steps to Create a Homepage Banner:
1. Find an image: Head to Unsplash, the internet source of freely usable images, and search for an image that fits your theme. Download the image.
2. Customize the size: Use Canva, a free tool, to customize the size of the image to 1800 by 1000 pixels, which is the size needed for the banner.
3. Upload the image: Upload the customized image to your Shopify store.
4. Edit the image: Adjust the image to fit nicely within the banner size, making sure it looks good on both mobile and desktop.
5. Compress the image: If necessary, compress the image using a site like Tiny PNG to reduce its memory usage.
6. Add the banner: Head to the online store section and customize the homepage banner by uploading the edited image.
Creating a homepage banner for your Shopify store is an easy process that requires a little know-how in terms of getting the right sizing. By following the steps outlined above, you can create a banner that looks great and captures the attention of your customers. Don't forget to check out Profit Calc, a one-click profit calculator app available on the Shopify app store, which can help you grow your business.
How To Change Collection Image Height On The Collection Page ✅ Shopify Theme Customization
In this tutorial, we will learn how to change the collection image height on the collection page in Shopify. By following these steps, you can make your Shopify online store more professional without hiring any developer.
- Welcome to my YouTube channel.
- In this tutorial, we will learn how to change the collection image height on the collection page in Shopify.
- We will use a horizontal image banner to make the section more professional.
- Follow these steps to make your Shopify online store look more professional.
1. Go to the catalog page and select any collection.
2. Use a horizontal image for the collection page header.
3. Increase the height or change the height of the collection page header image.
4. Use the inspect element tool to select the header section and the image perfectly.
5. Change the class name collection hero image and height from 300 to 400.
6. Change the background image position to bottom.
7. Copy the rules and paste them into the theme CSS file.
8. Save the changes and refresh the browser.
- By following these steps, you can change the collection image height on the collection page in Shopify.
- Your Shopify online store will look more professional.
- If you found this tutorial helpful, please like and subscribe to my channel.
- If you need any help and support related to Shopify or WordPress, you can hire me.
- shopify turn off float tracking
- does shopify have sign up ups on my shopify ?site
- reduce space navigation shopify
- sticker business using shopify
- how do i connect my shopify bonanza app to bonanza
- center widget shopify
- how to install plugin on shopify
- mailchimp popup subscribe shopify discount
- email integration shopify
- how to import ebay listings links to shopify