Integrate Shopify with Dynamics 365
Hello and welcome to this session where we will be discussing the new Shopify Connect app that Microsoft has released in version 20.1. This app was due to come out in the main release back in April but was delayed by Microsoft. It's worth noting that this app is only available in the SAS version of Business Central and is not currently available as an on-prem extension.
- New Shopify Connect app released by Microsoft in version 20.1
- Delayed release
- Only available in SAS version of Business Central
- Not available as an on-prem extension
Features of the app:
- Allows for integration of Business Central and Shopify
- Can associate Business Central with multiple Shopify shops
- Determines how customers and items are driven between the two systems
- Allows for synchronization of products, product images, inventory, customers, and payouts
- Can map shipment and payment methods
Setting up the app:
- Can determine what location to use for Shopify stock
- Can specify what products to synchronize to Shopify
- Can create customer templates
- Can synchronize item attributes from Business Central to Shopify
- Shopify carries out a risk assessment on orders
- Orders are sent to Business Central for processing
- Sales orders are created in Business Central from Shopify orders
- Can carry out normal shipping process for sales orders
- Quick and easy to set up
- Seamless process for selling online and shipping through Business Central
- Refining processes takes more effort
- Talk to Microsoft representatives for more information on the app.
Shopify Integration | Dynamics 365 Business Central
For the rest of the article, the author goes through the steps of setting up the integration and syncing products and inventory between Business Central and Shopify. The author also goes through the process of purchasing a product on the Shopify store and syncing the inventory back to Business Central.
Overall, the article provides a comprehensive guide to setting up the Shopify integration with Business Central and syncing products and inventory between the two systems.
Integrate Shopify and Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Ethan Sorenson from E1's professional services team
- Discussing integration of Shopify e-commerce orders into Business Central
- Will demonstrate how Smart Connect can integrate the data and be customized to meet specific needs
- Selects items for cart
- Adds billing and shipping information
- Customization options with Smart Connect
- Completes order
- Shows new order in Shopify admin section
- Processes order in Shopify
- Runs integrations to create customer and import order into Business Central
- Customization options with Smart Connect
- Sales invoice and item details are imported
- Refund issued and imported as sales credit memo
- Smart Connect allows for seamless integration between Shopify and Business Central
- Customizable for complex scenarios
- Downloadable templates available
- Contact E1 team for assistance
Integrate Shopify and Dynamics 365 with DBSync
- Discussing DBSync integration tool for Shopify and Microsoft Dynamics
- DBSync is a Microsoft Silver Partner and the preferred solution for these types of integrations by Microsoft
Who is this integration for?
- For those using Shopify for e-commerce and Dynamics 365 (Sales or Business Central)
- The challenge is getting information out of Shopify and into Dynamics for better access to CRM functions and marketing suite
- Allows for automation of processes such as orders, customer data, product data, and inventory integration
- Smoothly connects Dynamics and Shopify and other applications and databases for better insights and reporting
- Techman Solutions used DBSync to offer integration to their clients for happier customers who can get the most out of Dynamics
Key Features of DBSync:
- Bi-directional integration between Dynamics and Shopify with customizable field-to-field mappings
- Supports custom objects and multiple Shopify instances
- Flexibility for complex mapping and data transformation
- Supports various applications in the Microsoft space
- To learn more or get a free 14-day trial, contact Connor Evans at [email protected] or call his direct line.
How to integrate Shopify with Business Central
Integrating Shopify with Business Central: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Explanation of the purpose of the article
- Brief overview of Shopify and Business Central
Step 1: Setting up your Shopify store
- Creating a store on Shopify
- Installing the Business Central Connector app
- Configuring payment settings
Step 2: Configuring Business Central
- Configuring the Shopify shop
- Synchronizing items with Shopify
- Synchronizing inventory with Shopify
- Synchronizing customers with Shopify
- Recap of the steps involved in integrating Shopify with Business Central
- Importance of following the steps in order to avoid issues
- Reminder to check compatibility before beginning the integration process.
Integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Shopify | APPSeCONNECT
Hello and welcome to the demonstration of ABC Connect. In today's demonstration, I will be showcasing a short demo between Dynamics 365 Business Central and Shopify.
Business Central is generally compatible with two models. One is the Business Central cloud version, and the other is Business Central on-premise. In this demo, I am going to showcase the entire integration points using Business Central on-premise.
We have one app, eConnect agent, that acts as an intermediate platform and resides on your server. It helps to synchronize all the data points. We have two ways to push the data - one is from Business Central to Shopify direction, and another is from Shopify to Business Central direction.
We have two triggers - one is the manual trigger, and the other is the automatic trigger. The automatic trigger has a background process available, and using that background process, there is an interval time period that helps synchronize all your data.
We have one demo Shopify online store that is connected with one demo database company of Business Central. Using that online Shopify store, I am going to create a new customer and synchronize all the customer details using the customer ad integration point.
For items, we have added individual pages using our own extension. Using that extension, you have to provide certain flags like the web item flag to make the item visible on the Shopify end. We have the variants part where product child details are listed. Using the product ad integration point with their variants, the entire details will be showcased or listed under Shopify.
For inventory integration, we have the inventory update information. Using that inventory update, the quantities for the particular items and item variants are updated.
For the order integration, we can do the ship and invoice at a time or segregate those two individual processes. We have the fulfillment at integration point using which once you create the delivery, and complete the invoice, the status could be updated on the Shopify end.
In this demo, we covered all the basic business scenarios, starting with the customers, then doing the items, increasing the stock, and creating the orders. We also covered the fulfillment cycle. Thank you for watching the demonstration of Business Central and Shopify integration.
Dynamics 365/CRM and Shopify Integration
In this article, we will discuss how to integrate Microsoft Dynamics and Shopify using DbSync's cloud workflow iPass solution. We will keep it simple and straightforward and show you a use case of syncing orders, customer, and product information from Shopify to Dynamics.
1. Launch DbSync and go to the development studio tab.
2. Select the project for Microsoft Dynamics and Shopify integration.
3. Enter your credentials, password, and endpoint for Dynamics and click validate connection.
4. Connect to the Shopify store you are logged into.
5. Add products to the cart and check out on Shopify.
6. Run the DbSync process to push the pending orders from Shopify to Dynamics.
7. Check Dynamics to see the updated orders and product information.
Features of DbSync:
1. It can integrate with any ERP, CRM, major database, third-party application, and anything with open APIs.
2. It offers a full range of functionality beyond two endpoints.
3. It provides detailed logs to help understand any issues.
DbSync's cloud workflow iPass solution provides a simple and effective way to integrate Microsoft Dynamics and Shopify. By syncing orders, customer, and product information, you can efficiently manage your e-commerce platform and marketing automation in Dynamics. If you have any questions or need help with integration, reach out to us at DbSync.
- Shopify's Explosive 2020 Growth
- How Shopify Accepts Payments: Explained
- Discover Shopify's Extensive Collection Range
- Highlight Top Picks: Shopify's Featured Products
- Import Shopify Products to Amazon: Easy Steps
- Boost Your Income: Join Shopify Revenue School Associate Program
- Top Shopify Currency Converter App
- Optimize Shopify Slideshow Image Sizes
- Managing Shopify's Data Science
- Integrating Shopify with Oracle: The Connector Solution