iOS14 Best Practices Deep Dive: Join us today as we take on iOS14.
As the world of mobile app development continues to evolve, it's essential to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices. In this article, we'll be diving deep into iOS14 and exploring the best practices for developing apps for this platform.
1. Understanding iOS14's New Features
2. Optimizing Your App for iOS14
3. Designing for iOS14
4. Testing Your App on iOS14
5. Launching Your App on iOS14
Understanding iOS14's New Features:
- App Library
- App Clips
- Privacy Enhancements
- Siri Enhancements
Optimizing Your App for iOS14:
- Compatibility with iOS14
- Updating Your App to Take Advantage of New Features
- Enhancing Performance and Stability
- Optimizing Battery Life
- Ensuring App Security and Privacy
Designing for iOS14:
- Adhering to iOS14 Design Guidelines
- Implementing App Icons and Launch Screens
- Choosing the Right Color Palette
- Incorporating Widgets and App Clips
- Enhancing User Experience with Gestures
Testing Your App on iOS14:
- Setting Up a Testing Environment
- Running Comprehensive Tests
- Fixing Bugs and Issues
- Conducting User Testing
Launching Your App on iOS14:
- Submitting Your App to the App Store
- Promoting Your App on iOS14
- Handling Customer Support and Feedback
- Keeping Your App Up-to-Date with iOS14 Updates
By following these best practices for developing apps on iOS14, you'll be able to provide your users with a seamless and enjoyable experience. From understanding the new features to designing for iOS14 and launching your app, there are many factors to consider when developing for this platform. But with careful planning and attention to detail, you can create an app that stands out on iOS14 and delivers real value to your users.
This article is about the impact of iOS 14 on Facebook advertising and what advertisers need to know about the changes.
- iOS 14 is a new update on the operating system for Apple devices that will force a change in how data is tracked.
- This is not a new issue, as there have been iOS privacy concerns and changes in the past.
- The change will restrict the amount of data passed back and forth through Apple apps.
- The system will optimize where it can find efficiencies on data that it does have, so spend where you're winning and pull money back where you're losing.
- Quality of data won't affect advanced matching, and audiences around optimization using our data and everybody else's and our campaigns and ad sets are unaffected in a way that affects us more directly than somebody else.
- Going broad helps maintain a level of efficiency on the quality of the inventory of our data set.
- Interest groups and lookalikes are even worse than you might think, as they do not provide as much value as broad audiences.
Advertisers need to understand the impact of iOS 14 on Facebook advertising and focus on best practices such as targeting broad audiences and optimizing where they are winning. Interest groups and lookalikes may not provide as much value, so advertisers should not rely on them too heavily. Overall, the system will adjust to the changes, and it's important not to panic but rather continue business as usual.
- Why Interest Group Targeting on Facebook, is TRASH (A Deep Dive)
- CAPI: Facebook Ads Server to Server Solution
- Facebook's Dynamic Creative Tool: a Secret of the Facebook Elite
- Facebook's 1Day Post Click Attribution: a Secret of the Facebook Elite
- iOS14 & Facebook Ads
- Prospecting is Retargeting: Facebook Ads 2021
- CPC, CPM, CTR and Detailed Targeting, are OBSOLETE: Facebook Ads Strategy 2021
- Facebook Automated Rules: The Powerful Free Tool You're Not Using Right
- What is Horizontal Scaling? Facebook Ads Strategy 2021
- How to Monetize a Facebook Group: Facebook Strategy 2021