kent friday ads
- Political ads flood Washington's 3rd congressional district race
- Multiple Republican candidates vying for incumbent Jamie Herrera Butler's seat
- Democrats also running, but focus on Republican primary candidates
- Jamie Herrera Butler, incumbent Republican who voted to impeach Trump
- Joe Kent, Republican challenger endorsed by Trump and running on a conservative platform
- Heidi St. John, Republican challenger claiming to be the only true conservative in the race
- Marie Gluzenkamp Perez, Democratic candidate running a small business in the district
- Negative ads from Winning for Women PAC against Joe Kent
- Herrera Butler focusing on older, partisan voters
- Kent appealing to younger, more conservative voters
- St. John positioning herself as the only true conservative in the race
- Perez banking on the district's 43% Democratic makeup
- Expert predicts race for second place is most important, as top two move on to general election in Washington
- National organizations likely to get involved after primary
- Primary is on August 2nd, with drama and tension building in the race for Washington's 3rd congressional district
- Tune into Straight Talk for interviews with all four top candidates
Barry White - Practice What You Preach (Official Music Video)
- The power of soulful R&B music
- The lyrics of Practice What You Preach by Barry White
- The desire for intimacy
- The frustration with empty promises
- The anticipation of pleasure
- The call to action
- The challenge to prove oneself
- The confidence in one's own abilities
- The experience of past lovers
- The openness to new possibilities
- The willingness to be impressed
- The repetition of the challenge
- The emphasis on the lesson to be learned
- The patience to wait for the right partner
- The invitation to take control
- The promise of satisfaction
- The playful tone of the lyrics
- The final call to action
- The assertion of one's own worth
- The determination to teach and learn
- The lasting impact of soulful R&B music
- The timeless themes of love, desire, and intimacy
- The enduring legacy of Barry White's music.
Southern Fried Chicken
- Chicken pieces
- Creole kit (onion, garlic, paprika, flour)
- Dill pickle juice
- Fresh ground pepper
- Vegetable oil
1. Mix together buttermilk, dill pickle juice, and water in a bag.
2. Add chicken pieces to the bag and let marinate in the fridge for 2-4 hours.
3. Mix together creole kit and flour, and taste to ensure proper seasoning.
4. Coat chicken pieces in the flour mixture, pressing to ensure it adheres to the chicken.
5. Fry chicken pieces in hot vegetable oil until golden brown and cooked through (internal temperature should reach 165 degrees).
6. Enjoy your delicious southern-style fried chicken!
ORIGIN of DEMON GIRLFRIEND! Friday Night Funkin' Logic | Cartoon Animation
The article is a dialogue between a rockstar, his girlfriend, and her father, who happens to be a demon. The story follows their dinner conversation, during which the girlfriend and her father give their blessing to the rockstar to marry his girlfriend.
- The rockstar is nervous about meeting the demon father and wants to look good for the family.
- The demon father is hostile towards the rockstar, but the girlfriend defends him.
- During dinner, the demon father interrogates the rockstar about his intentions with his daughter.
- The rockstar confesses his love for the girlfriend and proposes to her, revealing his true demon form.
- The demon father gives his blessing, and the couple is overjoyed.
The story shows that love can transcend cultural differences and family hostility. The rockstar and his demon girlfriend prove that even demons can find true love.
SCREAMING ALREADY [FNAF Security Breach Part 1]
bots are deactivated during the nighttime protocols. But be careful, as there may still be dangers lurking in the shadows.
The article discusses the gameplay of the new horror game Five Nights at Freddy's Security Breach, featuring the iconic antagonist Freddy Fazbear. The author expresses nostalgia for the franchise, as they played the first game seven years ago, and explores their initial thoughts on the new game.
- The gameplay is colorful, and the author wonders how it will be scary.
- The author plays as Gregory, who sneaks around the animatronics and explores the pizza plex.
- The author describes the different animatronics, such as Montgomery Gator and Roxanne Wolf.
- The author encounters Officer Vanessa, who is after Gregory.
- Gregory is helped by Freddy Fazbear, who guides him through the utility tunnels and helps him escape during the nighttime protocols.
Despite the author's initial skepticism, Five Nights at Freddy's Security Breach proves to be a thrilling horror game with attention to detail and immersive gameplay. The author looks forward to playing more of the game and seeing what other horrors await.
Toby Keith - As Good As I Once Was
The lyrics of the song As Good as I Once Was by Toby Keith describe the experience of an older man who is still trying to relive his glory days. Despite the physical limitations that come with age, he still tries to show off and impress others with his abilities.
- The man meets two women at a bar who are looking for some excitement. He admits that he's not as good as he used to be, but is willing to give it a shot.
- He also runs into his old friend Dave, who is getting into trouble at the pool table. Despite his age, the man jumps in to help his friend.
- The man acknowledges that he can't do everything he used to, but still tries to act tough and impress others.
- In the end, he realizes that he may not be as good as he once was, but he's still got some fight left in him.
The song highlights the struggles of aging and the desire to hold onto one's youth. While the man in the song may not be able to do everything he used to, he still tries to make the most of his experiences and enjoy life. Despite the challenges that come with getting older, he refuses to let age define him and continues to push himself to be as good as he can be.
Friday Night Funkin' is BACK and there's a CORYXKENSHIN MOD (Part 5)
In this article, we will be discussing the experience of playing the popular rhythm game, Friday Night Funkin'. We will be exploring the gameplay, the music, and the community that surrounds it. From warm-up songs to intense battles, we will be sharing our thoughts and reactions to this exciting game.
Experience of playing Friday Night Funkin':
- Warm-up songs: After not playing the game for months, we start with some warm-up songs to get back into the rhythm.
- Week Seven: We move on to Week Seven of the game, facing off against wannabe cyborgs. The intense gameplay and catchy music keep us hooked.
- Trailer: We watch the trailer for a new Friday Night Funkin' game and are blown away by the hype and excitement surrounding it.
- Corey Mode: We try out the Corey Kenshin mod, featuring new songs and challenges.
- Samurai Flow: We listen to a song from the Samurai mod and are amazed by the skill and talent of the community.
Overall, our experience of playing Friday Night Funkin' has been exciting and enjoyable. The game's catchy music and challenging gameplay keep us coming back for more. We look forward to seeing what the future holds for this popular rhythm game and its dedicated community.