ksl classifieds my ads
KSL Classified Posting Tutorial
KSL.com is a popular website for people in Utah and Idaho to sell items. It is organized by categories, making it easy to find what you're looking for. In this tutorial, I will show you how to create a classified ad on KSL.com.
1. Make sure you have an account and sign in to KSL.com.
2. Click on Classifieds and select Create a Listing.
3. Choose the appropriate category for your item to ensure it is in the right place.
4. Provide a clear title and description of your item, including correct grammar and punctuation.
5. Add photos to showcase your item.
6. Provide contact information and a fake name to protect your privacy.
7. Review the terms and conditions and click Post.
- Make sure your item is priced appropriately.
- Use descriptive language in your title and description to attract potential buyers.
- Double-check your grammar and spelling to make sure your ad is clear and professional.
KSL.com is a great platform to sell items in Utah and Idaho. By following these simple steps, you can create a successful classified ad and sell your items quickly and easily.
Trading Up - How to Place a classified ad on KSL.com another Craigslist type site.
Hey guys, Ronnie here from add sinc dot Co. I hope everything is going well for you tonight. Just wanted to touch base and let you know that I've completed my second trade. If you recall, I had a turkey deep fryer posted and was looking to trade it for something of higher value. I ended up finding a guy online who had a refurbished Maytag Neptune washer and dryer unit. These units were selling for about $1800 last year at Home Depot. The guy I traded with gave me free delivery, installation, and a six-month warranty.
Now, I want to show you how to post an item for sale on another classified website called ksl.com. Here's how:
- Go to ksl.com and click on Classifieds
- Select the category that you want to sell in (in this case, Appliances)
- Choose the subcategory (in this case, Washers and Dryers)
- Enter the asking price (I put $1000)
- Write the ad title (Maytag Neptune Washer and Dryer with Free Delivery and Installation)
- Select the ad type (For Sale)
- Write a description of the item (I copied and pasted some information from another website)
- Include your contact information (I put my phone number)
It took less than 24 hours to complete this trade. Now, I'm on to trade number three. I'm hoping to trade this washer and dryer for something with an engine, like a motorcycle or a car. I'm not too concerned about the condition, as long as it gets good gas mileage.
Thanks for checking in, guys. I'll touch base after I complete the next trade and we'll see what I get!
KSL Ad Posting
In this video, the presenter demonstrates how to post party ads on Castle.com. The process involves the following steps:
- The video introduces the topic of posting party ads on Castle.com.
Step 1: Login
- To begin, the user needs to log in to their account on Castle.com.
Step 2: Click on Classifieds
- After logging in, the user needs to click on the Classifieds button.
Step 3: Place a New Ad
- Next, the user needs to click on the Place a New Ad button.
Step 4: Select Category and Subcategory
- The user needs to select the category Homes and the subcategory Homes for Sale.
Step 5: Fill in Details
- On the next page, the user needs to fill in details such as the asking price, property title, description, contact information, and courtesy information.
Step 6: Home Details
- On the following page, the user needs to provide information such as year built, square footage, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, and cooling and heating systems.
Step 7: Upload Images
- The user needs to create a folder with their MLS number and upload images of the property.
Step 8: Acceptance
- The final step is to accept the terms and conditions and post the ad.
- The video provides a clear and concise guide on how to post party ads on Castle.com.
Question: Have you ever posted an ad on Castle.com before?
⚠ Scammers tried to Scam me on KSL.com Free Classifieds 🛑Don't become a Victim to this SCAM! ⚠
This article discusses a personal experience with a common scam involving online sales, specifically with selling a weight bench on KSL. The scam involves a fake cashier's check and a request for extra money to be wired back to the buyer.
1. The Spam Messages
2. Contacting the Police
3. The Scammer's Plan
4. The Arrival of the Fake Check
5. Wiring the Extra Money
1. The Spam Messages:
Upon posting the weight bench for sale on KSL, the seller received numerous spam messages from buyers requesting to email them about the item. One particular buyer gave a specific email address and requested the seller to email them the listing.
2. Contacting the Police:
Suspecting that the buyer was a scammer, the seller contacted the Park City police department to report the situation. The officer explained that the scam involves a fake cashier's check and a request for extra money to be wired back to the buyer.
3. The Scammer's Plan:
The scammer's plan is to send a fake cashier's check for more than the agreed-upon price and request that the seller wire back the extra money. The seller may deposit the fake check and unknowingly wire the scammer their own money.
4. The Arrival of the Fake Check:
As predicted, the seller received a fake check in the mail for more than the agreed-upon price. The buyer requested that the seller deposit the check and wire the extra money back to them.
5. Wiring the Extra Money:
The seller did not deposit the fake check and did not wire any money to the buyer. The scam was avoided, and the seller learned to be more cautious when selling items online.
This experience highlights the importance of being aware of common online scams and taking precautions to protect oneself. It is crucial to thoroughly research and verify buyers before making any transactions and to report any suspicious activity to the authorities.
How to use adsync.co
Hey guys, Ronnie here, CEO of Ads Inc. In this quick tutorial, I'll show you how to use our website to search for online classified ads.
Our website offers three boxes at the top - search terms, locations, and sync list. Let's start with the search terms.
We have three fields - mandatory, supporting, and elimination terms. Start with the mandatory box and put a single word that is very specific to your search. For instance, if you're looking for a Toyota 4Runner, put 4Runner in the mandatory box instead of Toyota 4Runner. The supporting field is an either-or field, where you can put as many keywords as you want. The elimination terms box should be used after you bring back your initial search results.
You can select any location or leave them all blank. If you leave them blank, it will bring back every listing in the US. You can also select the individual cities or check the box next to the state name to choose all the cities in that state.
This is an optional box, and if you leave it blank, it will search every classified site in the list. You can select any specific site or check multiple sites to search exclusively for those sites.
On the results page, you can modify your search terms by mousing over the keywords in the title section. You can also use the ad sync button to see all the people who have or want the item you're searching for in that specific location.
Our website offers a unique and efficient way to search for online classified ads. Follow these simple steps, and you'll find what you're looking for in no time. Check out our blog for more tutorials, and feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Thanks for reading!
I hate selling stuff on KSL Classifieds
Hey everyone, it's morning and I hate mornings, but we all gotta work to pay the bills. Today, I want to talk about a topic that really gets my blood boiling - selling items on ASL.
Sub-Heading 1: Overpricing and Negotiating
- Had a motorcycle listed for sale on ASL
- Listed it for $4,200, but Blue Book was $3,800
- Lowered price to $3,600, but kept getting lowball offers
- One buyer came and looked at it, liked it, but could only offer $3,000
- Refused to budge on the price and ultimately didn't sell the bike
Sub-Heading 2: Everyone Wants Everything for Free
- Kept getting lowball offers for $3,000
- Buyers didn't want to pay for the extras (new tires, exhaust, etc.) that were already on the bike
- One buyer even suggested that the seller lower the price because the bike wasn't selling
Selling items on ASL can be frustrating, especially when buyers want everything for free. It's important to price items fairly, but also stand firm on the value of the item. At the end of the day, it's better to not sell the item than to give it away for a lowball price.
Ksl classfieds- Can I list a house?
If you're looking to sell your home or rent it out, listing it on an online classified ad can be a great way to get exposure. In this article, we'll walk you through how to create a listing on KSL.com, a popular site for home listings.
Steps to Creating a Listing on KSL.com:
1. Go to KSL.com and click on Classifieds on the right-hand side.
2. Select Homes to view all the different types of homes available.
3. Choose the type of home you're selling or renting out and make sure to classify it correctly.
4. Enter the city and zip code for your listing, and select the distance in miles from the zip code.
5. Use keywords like fixer upper or horse property to help buyers find your listing.
6. Choose to list your property for sale or for rent, and select if it's a private or business listing.
7. Fill out the details of your property, including square footage, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, cooling and heating systems, and any additional features.
8. Upload pictures to showcase your property and attract buyers.
9. Enter your contact information, including phone and email, so potential buyers can get in touch with you.
10. Share your listing on social media to increase exposure.
Other Online Resources for Home Listings:
In addition to KSL.com, Craigslist is another popular site for home listings. Follow similar steps to create a listing on Craigslist, including selecting the type of home, entering details, and uploading pictures. Make sure to include clear and concise information and use eye-catching headlines to attract potential buyers.
Listing your home on an online classified ad can be an effective way to reach a wider audience and increase your chances of selling or renting it out. Follow the steps outlined above to create a successful listing on KSL.com or Craigslist, and don't forget to include pictures and detailed information to make your property stand out.