LinkedIn Ads Saved Audiences
LinkedIn Ads Saved Audiences are a powerful tool that can help you target specific groups of people on LinkedIn. With Saved Audiences, you can create customized lists of people based on their job title, company size, location, and more. This allows you to create highly targeted ads that are more likely to be seen by the people who are most likely to be interested in your product or service.
Benefits of Using LinkedIn Ads Saved Audiences:
- Reach a specific target audience
- Increase ad relevancy
- Improve ad performance
- Reduce ad spend waste
- Drive higher quality leads
How to Create a Saved Audience on LinkedIn:
1. Log in to your LinkedIn Ads account
2. Click on the Campaign Manager tab
3. Click on the Audiences tab
4. Click on Create Audience
5. Choose your targeting criteria (job title, company size, location, etc.)
6. Give your audience a name and click Save Audience
Tips for Creating Effective LinkedIn Ads:
- Use eye-catching visuals
- Write compelling headlines
- Include a clear call-to-action
- Test different ad formats (sponsored content, sponsored InMail, etc.)
- Monitor your ad performance and adjust as needed
LinkedIn Ads Saved Audiences are a valuable tool for anyone looking to reach a specific target audience on LinkedIn. By creating customized lists of people based on their job title, company size, and other criteria, you can create highly targeted ads that are more likely to be seen by the people who are most likely to be interested in your product or service. With the tips outlined above, you can create effective LinkedIn ads that drive high-quality leads and improve your ROI.
LinkedIn Ads Saved Audiences
LinkedIn Ads has the most robust B2B targeting of any ad platform out there. However, creating a new campaign for a different location or ad format means recreating the same specific custom audience repeatedly. This article will walk you through how to use saved audiences in LinkedIn Ads to save time and streamline the campaign creation process.
Using Saved Audiences:
To create a new target audience, first, select an objective and jump into the audience section. If you don't see the saved audience text, ignore it and create a new audience. In this example, we want to target PPC professionals, so we select job experience and job titles. However, we also narrow the audience by selecting member skills like paid social media advertising, Facebook Ads Manager, and Google Ads PPC bid management. Finally, turn off audience expansion and save the audience.
Saved Audiences in Campaign Creation:
Once you've saved your audience, you can access it in the saved audiences section of the LinkedIn Ads interface. Here, you can edit or delete saved audiences. However, saved audiences only exist within the campaign creation process, and there are no saved audiences anywhere else in LinkedIn.
Customizing Saved Audiences:
You can make changes to saved audiences when you load them into your campaign. For example, you can expand location targeting or target only companies under a certain size. However, you can't edit the saved audience default settings, so make sure you're happy with the settings before saving.
Saved audiences can save you a lot of time in campaign setup and make sure that all of your audience targeting is consistent. While saved audiences only exist within the campaign creation process, you can make changes to them later on. If you have any questions or have created unique audiences, share them in the comments below. Subscribe to the Paid Media Pros channel for more helpful tips on LinkedIn Ads.
- Roku Advertising Introduction
- Target Your Competitors' Audience on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter Ads
- Google Ads Location Insertion
- Google Data Studio: Creating Your First PPC Report
- Google Ads Frequency Capping
- Google Ads Enhanced Conversions
- Outbrain Ads Targeting Options
- Google Ads In Platform Dashboards
- NEW YouTube TrueView for Shopping Process
- LinkedIn Ads Enhanced Conversion Tracking