Linking Shopify to Instagram Products
Welcome to Setting Up Your Facebook and Instagram Shops with Shopify
- Disclaimer about changes in the platform and checklist available for download
- Ensuring Business Manager Account is set up
- Adding Facebook Page to Business Manager
- Adding Instagram Account to Business Manager
- Creating Facebook Pixel
- Verifying Domain
- Setting up Business Ad Account (Bonus Step)
- Assigning assets to Business Manager Account
- Connecting Instagram and Pixel to Business Ad Account (Bonus Step)
- Installing Facebook app on Shopify
- Connecting Personal Facebook Account to Shopify
- Selecting Business Manager Account on Shopify
- Checking Domain Verification
- Connecting Facebook Page to Shopify
- Connecting Pixel to Shopify
- Creating Commerce Account on Facebook (if not already created)
- Accepting Terms and Conditions
How to Setup Shoppable Products on Instagram for your Shopify Store
How to Tag Ecommerce Products in Instagram Posts
Have you ever seen Instagram posts where the page owner is tagging an ecommerce product in the post? In this video, we will show you how to do it too.
Steps to Tag Ecommerce Products in Instagram Posts:
1. Go to your Shopify account and click on Sales Channels.
2. Click on the plus button to add Facebook.
3. Connect your Facebook shop to sell your products on Facebook and Instagram.
4. Start the setup process and connect your Facebook and Instagram accounts.
5. Create a Facebook commerce account to set up a Facebook shop.
6. Integrate your Shopify account with your Facebook shop.
7. Customize your shop by adding your products to the catalog.
8. Add your product and its description to your Facebook shop.
9. Wait for the integration to be approved by Instagram.
10. Appeal any rejections by providing the correct links and information.
By following these steps, you can easily tag your ecommerce products in your Instagram posts and increase your sales. Don't hesitate to contact support if you encounter any issues.
How To Connect Shopify Store to Facebook & Instagram Shop in 2022
How to Connect Your Shopify Store to Facebook and Instagram
In this article, we will show you how to connect your Shopify store to Facebook and Instagram, allowing you to sync your products automatically and sell on social media platforms.
1. Create a Facebook page and an Instagram account
2. Go to Business Suite and create a Commerce account
3. Set up a product catalog on Commerce Manager
4. Sync your Shopify store to Commerce Manager
5. Add Facebook and Instagram sales channels to your Shopify store
6. Connect your Facebook account to your sales channels
7. Connect a Facebook pixel to track conversions
8. Submit your shop for review and approval
9. Start selling on Facebook and Instagram
Connecting your Shopify store to Facebook and Instagram can expand your reach and increase your sales. Follow these steps to sync your products and start selling on social media platforms.
Marketing Support: Shopify products not showing up on Facebook Shop and Instagram Shop?
If you are facing an issue where your product is not showing on Facebook and Instagram shop, but it's visible on your online store and Google, then there might be a problem with the Google product category. In this article, we will discuss how to fix this issue.
Steps to Fix the Issue:
1. Go to the product in question and click on More Actions.
2. Edit the Google fields and remove any category information.
3. Click on the list of Google categories and scroll down until you find the relevant one.
4. Copy the entire line for the category (e.g., activewear) and paste it into the Google fields.
5. Replace the > sign with a dash.
6. Click on the field to make it appear, and then save the changes.
7. Refresh the page, and the product should now be visible on Facebook and Instagram shops.
- Remember not to copy the code, only copy the line with the category information.
- Ensure that you replace the > sign with a dash.
- After making the changes, click on the field to ensure it appears.
- Don't forget to save the changes and refresh the page.
If your product is not showing up on Facebook and Instagram shops, it might be due to a problem with the Google product category. By following the above steps, you can easily fix this issue and ensure that your product is visible to potential customers.
How To SELL On Instagram: Set Up An Instagram Shop In 15 Minutes or Less
130 Million People are Tapping on Instagram Shopping Posts Every Month
- Instagram shopping is a non-negotiable for e-commerce businesses
- Instagram is making a move towards online shopping
- In this video, we will talk about what Instagram shop is, how to set it up and use it to make more sales.
Benefits of Instagram Shopping:
- Makes shopping easier for customers
- Offers a smooth shopping experience
- Brings the look and feel of your Shopify store to Instagram
- Helps expand your audience through Instagram and Facebook ads
- Provides insights on how much traffic and sales are coming from Instagram
What is Instagram Shopping:
- Syncs all products on Shopify to Instagram
- Transforms posts and stories to shoppable posts
- Uses product tags to add a shopping bag icon to images
- Allows customers to view and buy products on Instagram
- Redirects customers to Shopify store to make a purchase
How to Set Up Instagram Shop:
- Ensure eligibility to create shop and use feature
- Have latest version of Instagram
- Have Facebook Business Manager and Facebook Business Page set up
- Convert Instagram profile to professional account
- Sync e-commerce website to Instagram shop
- Wait for account approval
- Instagram shopping is a great way to promote sales and encourage new customers to shop with you
- Register for a free webinar to learn proven methods for growing an Instagram following and monetizing it
- Leave any questions in the comments section and don't forget to give the video a thumbs up if you found it helpful.
How to Enable Instagram Shopping for your Shopify Business | Product Tagging & Shoppable Feed
In this article, we will discuss how to enable Instagram product tagging for your Shopify business and sell products directly from your Instagram shop. We will provide step-by-step instructions on how to apply for Instagram product tagging and the requirements for approval.
Steps to Enable Instagram Product Tagging:
1. Ensure there are no errors in your products: Before applying for Instagram product tagging, ensure that all the products in your Shopify catalog have a title, description, and photos.
2. Create a Facebook Page for your business: Create a Facebook page for your business and set up the Shop button to lead people to your website.
3. Switch to an Instagram Business Account: Convert your Instagram account to a business account and grow your account.
4. Verify your domain: Verify your domain through Facebook Business Manager by adding the head code to your Shopify store.
5. Apply for Instagram Product Tagging: Apply for Instagram product tagging through your Instagram account or through the Facebook Sales Channel app in Shopify.
6. Start Tagging Products: Once approved, start tagging products in your posts and stories, and create a unique shop for your brand.
Enabling Instagram product tagging for your Shopify business is a straightforward process that requires attention to detail and meeting the necessary requirements. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can create an Instagram shop and sell products directly from your Instagram account. Remember to engage with your followers and maintain an active presence on Instagram to increase your chances of approval.
How to Enable Instagram Product tagging for Shopify Products! (Quick Tutorial)
In this video, you will learn how to set up Instagram shopping and product tagging for your Shopify store. Follow these steps:
- Create a shop on Instagram linked to your Shopify store
- Make sure you have a Facebook account and go to business.facebook.com
- Click on business manager and then business settings
- Set up a page for your store by clicking on pages, then add, and choose brand or product
- Create a page name and set up a page
- Open the Instagram app on your phone
- Go to settings and turn your account into a business account
- Choose shopping and retail as the category
- Link your Facebook page to your Instagram account
- Go to Shopify and click on sales channel
- Add Facebook and link your Facebook page to your Shopify store
- Go back to the business manager
- Click on catalog manager and set up the Shopify product catalog
- Click on setup Instagram shopping
- Connect a business account owner, add your products, and connect your Instagram profile
- Click on sign up for Instagram shopping in your Instagram app settings
- Complete the four steps and wait for review
- Once approved, go back to the business manager and complete step four
- Start tagging your Shopify products on your Instagram feed
- If denied, ask for a second opinion
- This is how you can set up Instagram shopping and product tagging for your Shopify store.
- Mageify: The Shopify of Magento.
- Shopify vs. Magento: E-commerce Battle
- Shopify Customer Service: Call for Assistance
- Optimize Ecommerce with Shopify Templates
- Find Shopify Stores on Google: Tips
- Monthly Cost of Shopify
- LSPD Challenges Shopify
- Wix vs. Shopify: Best Ecommerce Platform?
- Top Shopify Sites: The Biggest and Best
- Efficient CloudSearch Integration for Shopify