making money youtube ads
In this video, we will be discussing how to make money with YouTube ads. Many beginners are learning to earn 100 to 700 dollars a day with no prior experience. Before we get into the details, we would like to remind you that several spots have opened up for this week's free workshop, which is the fastest and easiest way to make money online. So, let's get started!
Step 1: Finding a high-quality product
- You don't need to create, touch, ship, or provide customer service for the product.
- Use Clickbank, which is free to sign up for.
- Choose products with high commissions, such as weight loss and dietary supplements.
- Determine your income goals.
Step 2: Finding ads that are already proven to work
- Watch ads that play on YouTube videos in your niche.
- Click on Stats for Nerds and find the video ID.
- Use the script to write your own ads and tweak them to your liking.
- Understand the psychology behind successful ads and implement it in your own ads.
Step 3: Making it better
- Read books like Cash Advertising or Breakthrough Advertising.
- Look at affiliate dashboards for proven email swipes and scripts.
- Use AI technology like Lobo to create a voiceover for your ad.
- Use video editing software like InVideo to create your ad.
Making money with YouTube ads is not difficult if you follow these three simple steps. Find a high-quality product, use successful ads to write your own, and make it better by using proven techniques. You can even get certified for free on Google Ads and make money by running ads for other people. With these tips, you can start making money online today!
How To Make Money With YouTube Ads Without Skills (2022)
In this article, we will discuss how to make money on YouTube ads without any skills. We will explore how complete beginners are earning $100 to $700 a day with no experience whatsoever.
1. Find out what creatives are already working:
- Look for top-performing ads on platforms like Vidtao.
- Model your creatives after what is already working.
- Use AI voices and stock footage to create your ads.
2. Partner with businesses that do the hard work:
- Sign up for affiliate programs like Clickbank.
- Focus on creating great creatives and let the business handle shipping, inventory, and customer service.
- Use email swipes in your ads to make them more effective.
With these strategies, it is possible to make money with YouTube ads even if you have no skills or experience. By focusing on creating great creatives and partnering with businesses that handle the hard work, you can create a profitable YouTube ad campaign.
How To Start a YouTube Channel & Make Money From Day 1 (Step by Step)
Starting a YouTube channel can be a difficult task, with many requirements such as a thousand subscribers and 4,000 hours of watch time. However, there is a new method that allows beginners to make money on day one without these requirements.
Steps to Starting a YouTube Channel and Making Money on Day One:
1. Circumnavigate the requirements by using business and e-commerce to fund your channel.
2. Find a product on ClickBank that solves a common problem and promotes it in your videos.
3. Create a three-minute video with a robot voice and text, and upload it to YouTube as an unlisted video.
4. Run ads using customers' money to acquire views and subscribers for free.
5. Use the money earned from promoting the product to reinvest in more ads and continue growing your channel.
Benefits of the Method:
1. No need to wait for a thousand subscribers or 4,000 hours of watch time.
2. No need to show your face on camera or create hundreds of videos.
3. Can make money on day one and continue to scale your channel.
Starting a YouTube channel can be a daunting task, but with this new method, beginners can make money on day one without waiting for the usual requirements. By using business and e-commerce to fund your channel and promoting products on ClickBank, you can acquire views and subscribers for free and continue to grow your channel.
How much money did I make on my Youtube Ads video?
Title: The Impact of Ad Breaks on YouTube Revenue
Last week, a video was posted on YouTube to test how many ad breaks could be added to a ten-minute video. This week, a follow-up video was made to determine if adding more ads would increase revenue for YouTubers. The results are surprising.
Mid-Roll Ad Breaks:
- One mid-roll at six seconds was removed from the video as it didn't work.
- Nine ad breaks were added to the middle of the video, with one before and one after the video.
- Even though there were nine mid-roll ad breaks, most viewers only got between 0-3 ads.
- The majority of people that watched the video got 0-3 ads, according to 13,000 comments.
- Adding more mid-roll ad breaks increases the chances of viewers getting ads, but not all viewers get the same number of ads.
- The earnings of a video with two mid-roll ad breaks and 200,000 views were compared to a video with nine mid-roll ad breaks and 100,000 views.
- The former earned $455, while the latter earned $415, which means that more ads don't necessarily mean more revenue.
- The types of ads that generate the most revenue are skippable video ads.
- The device that most people watch YouTube videos on is mobile, which explains why most viewers didn't get ads.
Overall, adding more mid-roll ad breaks may increase revenue, but it's not guaranteed. It's also important to consider the viewer's experience and not overdo the number of ad breaks.
How Ads Work on YouTube
YouTube has become a leading platform for video content creators to showcase their talent and reach out to a vast audience. With the growth of this platform, the demand for quality content creation has increased, and YouTube has responded to this demand by introducing the YouTube Creator Academy. In this article, we will explore what the Creator Academy is, how it works, and what benefits it offers to aspiring YouTubers.
What is the YouTube Creator Academy?
The YouTube Creator Academy is an online resource center that offers training and guidance to YouTubers looking to improve their skills and grow their channels. It provides access to a range of educational materials, including videos, tutorials, and articles, that cover topics like video production, channel management, and audience engagement.
How Does the Creator Academy Work?
The Creator Academy is open to all YouTube creators, and it is free to access. It offers courses that are self-paced and designed to fit into the busy schedules of YouTubers. The courses cover a wide range of topics, from basic video production techniques to advanced strategies for channel growth and monetization.
Benefits of the Creator Academy:
The Creator Academy offers numerous benefits to YouTubers, including:
1. Improved Video Quality: By providing access to tutorials and tips on video production, the Creator Academy helps YouTubers improve the quality of their content.
2. Increased Audience Engagement: The Academy provides guidance on how to engage with viewers and build a loyal following.
3. Monetization Strategies: The Academy offers advice on how to monetize your channel, including tips on advertising, sponsorships, and merchandise.
4. Access to Industry Experts: The Creator Academy offers the opportunity to learn from successful YouTubers and industry experts, who share their insights and experience.
The YouTube Creator Academy is a valuable resource for aspiring YouTubers looking to improve their skills and grow their channels. By providing access to a range of educational materials and industry experts, the Academy can help YouTubers produce high-quality content, engage with their audience, and monetize their channels. If you're a YouTuber looking to take your content to the next level, the Creator Academy is definitely worth checking out.
6 FREE Ways YOU Can Make Money On YouTube Without Ads
Six Free Ways to Make Money on YouTube Without Ads”
- Introduce the topic of making money on YouTube without ads
- Mention the sponsor, Placeit, and how it can help with YouTube channel design
Six Free Ways to Make Money on YouTube Without Ads:
1. Affiliate Marketing
- Define affiliate marketing and explain how it works
- Emphasize the importance of promoting products relevant to your audience
- Mention the need for an affiliate disclaimer
2. Patreon and Donations
- Explain how Patreon and other donation sites work
- Emphasize the need for additional content or value to offer to patrons
- Mention sites like Buy Me a Coffee, Ko-Fi, and others
- Explain how to sell merchandise without the merch shelf on YouTube
- Mention sites like Streamlabs, Teespring, Spreadshirt, Redbubble, and Amazon Merch
- Emphasize the need for unique and relevant designs
- Explain how almost anyone can offer a service related to their content
- Mention the need for an email address and a call-to-action in the video description
5. Guides and Ebooks
- Explain how to create a guide or ebook related to your content
- Emphasize the potential for ongoing revenue from digital products
- Mention the website, Selz, as a tool for selling digital products
6. Sponsorships and Brand Deals
- Explain how to attract sponsorships and brand deals as a smaller channel
- Emphasize the importance of authenticity and relevance in brand partnerships
- Sum up the six ways to make money on YouTube without ads
- Emphasize the need for hard work and patience in building a successful YouTube channel
Want to earn more money from ad revenue?
Hey there Insiders! Are you looking to make more money from advertising revenue? Well, you're in luck because changes are coming to non-skippable video ads on YouTube. In this article, we'll cover the two major changes and what they mean for creators.
YouTube is rolling out changes to non-skippable video ads, which will have a significant impact on creators and their ability to monetize their content. In this article, we'll cover the changes and what they mean for you.
Changes to Non-Skippable Video Ads:
1. Maximum Length: One of the changes is the introduction of a maximum length for non-skippable ads. This is great news for viewers who often find long ads frustrating and will lead to a more positive user experience.
2. Ability to Turn on Non-Stop Google Ads: The second change is the ability for all YouTube Partner Program members to turn on non-stop Google ads for their videos. This was previously only available to a select few partners, but now it will be available to everyone in the program.
Why You Should Care:
The primary reason for these changes is to help creators make more money. Non-skippable ads tend to make more money than skippable ads, and advertisers are willing to pay more for them. So, as a creator, this is great news for your revenue potential.
Timeline and Eligibility:
These changes will start rolling out in about a week, and creators will receive a notification in their Creator Studio dashboard. This feature will be available to everyone in the YouTube Partner Program, so anyone who can monetize will be able to use it.
Impact on Existing Videos:
For all existing videos that are currently monetized with skippable ads, non-skippable ads will also be enabled automatically. Creators will be able to see the impact of this change in their analytics, which breaks down revenue and engagement by ad format.
If you decide you don't want non-skippable ads on your videos, you can bulk edit the ad format settings in Video Manager. You can also change the default for your channel to no in the Upload Default settings.
These changes to non-skippable video ads are a positive move for creators and their ability to monetize their content. By introducing a maximum length and the ability to turn on non-stop Google ads, creators will have more opportunities to earn revenue from their videos. As always, let us know your thoughts in the comments below, and don't forget to subscribe to our channel!