Master Dropshipping with Fred Lam's Clickbank Webinar
If you're looking to start your own dropshipping Shopify store but don't know where to begin, then you're in the right place. In this article, we will discuss the four types of dropshipping stores that you can create for your business and what might work best for you.
Types of Dropshipping Stores:
1. One Product Store:
- Selling a single product in a visually appealing store
- Not recommended for beginners due to high risk
- Could work well for experienced entrepreneurs
2. General Store:
- Sells anything and everything
- Gives beginners more resources and opportunities to find products that may sell
- Harder to build a relationship with customers
3. Niche Store:
- Sells products within a specific niche
- Easier to build a relationship with customers
- More chance to find winning products
4. Big Niche Store:
- Sells products within a big niche, such as Bed Bath and Beyond or Dick's Sporting Goods
- Gives unlimited products to sell and can still build a relationship with customers within the niche
- Can sell low, mid, and high ticket products
At the end of the day, each type of store has its advantages and disadvantages. It all depends on your goals and experience level. However, our personal preference is a big niche store, which allows you to have unlimited products to sell while still living within a specific niche. Whatever type of store you choose, make sure to think about your short-term and long-term goals to achieve success in your business.
How To Start Affiliate Marketing For Beginners With Facebook Ads & Without A Website Or Product
Are you interested in starting your own affiliate marketing business, but not sure where to begin? Or maybe you're already an existing affiliate marketer looking to increase your income. In this article, we will review three simple steps that anyone can take to start their own affiliate marketing business and earn an income online. And the best part? No website or products are required.
- Are you looking to start your own affiliate marketing business?
- Or maybe you're an existing affiliate marketer looking to increase your income?
- In this article, we will review three simple steps to start your own affiliate marketing business.
Step 1: Have an irresistible lead magnet
- What is a lead magnet? It's something given away for free in exchange for someone's personal contact information.
- Create a lead magnet that is relevant to the products you want to promote.
- For example, if you want to promote a keto offer, create a lead magnet with keto recipes.
Step 2: Create a lead capture mechanism
- You don't need a website. Use Facebook lead ads to capture leads without needing a website.
- Give away your lead magnet using a Facebook lead ad and collect the person's email address.
Step 3: Automation
- Use an autoresponder to automatically send emails to your subscribers.
- Earn a commission by promoting affiliate products through emails.
- Email marketing can be highly effective for generating income through affiliate marketing.
- Follow these three simple steps to start your own affiliate marketing business.
- If you want more guidance, check out our free course called the Email Accelerator.
ClickBank Interviews Fred Lam
Fred Burke, an expert in internet marketing, shares his journey to success and how he found Clickbank. He talks about the importance of traffic in online business and the future of the industry. He also shares his passion project, Zero Up, which aims to help individuals become successful entrepreneurs.
- Fred Burke's journey started 13 years ago in the infancy of Clickbank and the internet space.
- He emphasizes the importance of traffic in online business and the need to control it to diversify and succeed in different niches.
- The future of the internet marketing industry is the marriage between physical and digital products, which allows for more revenue streams and a wider market.
- Zero Up is Fred Burke's passion project, which aims to provide individuals with a system and software to become successful entrepreneurs.
- Zero Up's five-step system includes creating a web presence, finding products, driving traffic, multiplying profit, and scaling up the business.
- Zero Up has already helped three to four students earn seven figures a year, and it will be launched to the public in October.
Fred Burke's passion for helping individuals become successful entrepreneurs is evident in his journey and his passion project, Zero Up. By providing a system and software, he aims to eliminate the noise and provide direction and guidance for individuals looking to succeed in the online business world. The future of the industry lies in the marriage between physical and digital products, and Fred Burke's insights and experiences can help individuals navigate and succeed in this changing landscape.
What Makes You Click? Fred Lam
In this article, Shannon Smith interviews Fred Lamb, the CEO of IPro, about his entrepreneurial journey and success in selling physical products online using traffic. The article includes an introduction and is divided into sections with sub-headings. Fred discusses his start in the industry as a dishwasher and how he got into internet marketing through Clickbank. He also talks about his experiences in media buying, his time at BMW, and his five-step system for selling physical products online. Fred emphasizes the importance of data in determining whether a product will sell and how to optimize a business based on that data. He also shares his predictions for the future of advertising, saying that it will get easier with the use of AI and automation. Overall, the article provides insights and tips for aspiring entrepreneurs looking to succeed in the industry.
Print Profits Webinar - Fred Lam & Michael Shih Training
Hey, what's up guys, it's the Nomad Brad and I wanted to share something really cool with you all. If you're interested in e-commerce, specifically in learning how the print on demand business model works with Shopify, then I have a really cool link to share with you.
Print on Demand:
- One of the business models using Shopify
- You send traffic to your store and dropship products
- The products never exist until you sell them
- Advantages of print on demand
- You upload a design to the website and they put it on a t-shirt or a mug or a poster or whatever
- They don't actually create the product until you sell it and buy one
- They do all the inventory, printing, and shipping
- Fred Lam and his partner Michael Shi have put together a free webinar
- They'll teach their best secrets for starting an e-commerce print on demand business
- They'll cover everything from how to get traffic to how to set up your store
- Fred Lam is one of the best teachers in internet marketing
- He's very successful at a very young age, making millions of dollars
- He's a really good person to learn from
- The webinar is free, but it has tons of value
- If you end up going through the webinar and want to invest in their course, I've put together some bonuses that will complement the course well
- Bing Ads Bootcamp: teaches everything you'll ever need to know about Bing Ads, which is an untapped source of traffic
- YouTube Secrets: step-by-step training on how to start your first YouTube channel and grow it
- Email Marketing Secrets: a program valued at $47 that teaches email marketing, which is one of the secrets of high-performing e-commerce stores
- Paid Traffic Mastery: valued at $97, this covers everything you need to know to get started in Google Adwords and Facebook Ads
- Private Traffic Coaching Call: valued at $219, this is a one-hour call where we can talk about your business goals and help you as best we can
So, there you have it. If you're interested in e-commerce, specifically the print on demand business model, then you don't want to miss this webinar. Fred Lam and Michael Shi are some of the best teachers in internet marketing, and they'll teach you everything you need to know. Plus, if you invest in their course through my link, you'll get some amazing bonuses. So, go ahead and sign up for the webinar and I'll see you there!
Do $5 Facebook Ads Strategy Still Work In 2021?
- The five dollar per day Facebook ad campaign is a popular choice for those with a limited budget.
- But does it work? Fred Lam shares his thoughts and strategies.
Part One: Looking at the Data
- The mindset of a five dollar per day Facebook ad campaign is to see if the audience is interested in your product or service.
- The click through rate (CTR) link is the metric that matters, not vanity metrics like CTR all.
- A CTR link of 1.5 is the minimum benchmark to look for on day one.
- If the CTR link is low, pause the campaign and create a new one to improve it.
Part Two: The Two X Rule
- The two X rule involves spending 2X of your cost per acquisition (CPA) to determine if a product is profitable.
- CPA is calculated by subtracting costs like cost of goods, shipping, and merchant processing fees from the sale price.
- If your CPA is $32.50, for example, you would spend up to $65 per campaign.
- Use the 13-day window to optimize the campaign by focusing on the click through rate and add to cart metrics.
- The 3X3 app formula involves creating three identical ads under three different targeting assets to find the ad and audience that performs best.
- A five dollar per day Facebook ad campaign can work, but it requires a data-driven approach and strategic optimization.
- Use the CTR link and two X rule to determine if your product is profitable.
- Implement the 3X3 app formula to rapidly test and scale your campaigns.
[Google Ads Tutorial] How To Create Your Google Search Ads Campaign With Complete Step By Steps
In this video, Fred Lam demonstrates how to set up a Google search ad campaign step by step. The goal is to get better clicks, more leads, and more sales.
Step 1: Create a new campaign
- Click the new campaign button or the blue plus sign
- Create a campaign without gold guidance
- Select the search campaign type
- Uncheck the display network
- Choose one location at a time
- Select English as the language
- Set a comfortable budget
- Change the bidding strategy to manual cost per click
- Skip the ad extension and click save and continue
Step 2: Create an ad group
- Categorize ad groups by keyword type
- Set a default bid
- Use exact and phrase match keywords
- Click save and continue
Step 3: Create the ad
- Use relevant keywords in the headline and description
- Capitalize the first letter of each word
- Add call to actions
- Don't use click here
- Create at least three variations
- Click save and continue
Creating a Google search ad campaign is easy if you follow these simple steps. Remember to have one outcome per campaign, group keywords together, and use relevant keywords in the ad. Don't forget to capitalize the first letter of each word and add call to actions. Follow these tips and attract hyperactive buyers for your business.
- Discover Profitable Dropshipping Products with eCom Finder
- Top Reddit Dropshipping Niche Ideas
- Mastering Dropshipping with Greg Addison
- Shopify Dropshipping Split
- Boost Sales: Shopify Google Ads for Dropshipping
- Dropship Wholesale Products
- Boost Profits with Windship Dropshipping
- Boost Shopify Dropshipping Sales: Tips
- Wholesale Women's Fitness Vests: Dropship Directly!
- Begin Dropshipping: E-commerce Tips