In this article, we will be discussing a humorous conversation between Bill Burr and his wife Nia about MeUndies, a brand that offers comfortable underwear, onesies, and lounge pants made from micro modal fabric. The conversation takes a funny turn as they talk about their sexual preferences and Valentine's Day plans.
- Bill and Nia discuss the comfort of MeUndies and thank the brand for sending them onesies.
- They joke about dressing like babies and taking pictures to post on social media with the hashtag #meundies #ad #spawncon.
- They talk about Valentine's Day and suggest staying in and hanging out in their underwear all night.
- They praise the micro modal fabric used by MeUndies, which feels like heaven against the skin.
- They make sexual jokes and puns about the comfort and fit of MeUndies.
- MeUndies offers a new print every Tuesday for Valentine's Day and also offers lounge pants and onesies made from the same fabric as their underwear.
- Bill promotes MeUndies and offers a discount code for first-time purchasers.
The conversation between Bill Burr and Nia about MeUndies is humorous and light-hearted. It showcases the comfort and quality of the brand's products, as well as their fun and playful designs for Valentine's Day. Bill's promotion of the brand and discount code adds a marketing element to the article. Overall, it is an entertaining read that highlights the importance of comfortable and quality underwear.
Joe Rogan - I"ve Never Done Instagram Ads
The Joe Rogan Experience has given people an unusual platform, and it is very rewarding to be able to help people in this way. Providing as a hunter and promoting things without any expectation of something coming back is truly satisfying.
- Providing as a hunter and promoting things are rewarding because they help others.
- Financial independence allows for promoting things without the pressure of making money.
- Ads for products on Instagram are not done unless they are believed in.
- Skinny tea is a detox tea that people promote on Instagram.
- People with a hundred thousand followers can make up to $5,000 per post.
- Selling out can be tempting, but it should only be done if the product is believed in.
- The only thing that should be promoted is something that is believed in, like Hoyt balls.
Promoting things and providing as a hunter are rewarding because they help others. Financial independence allows for promoting things without the pressure of making money, but ads for products should only be done if they are believed in. Selling out can be tempting, but it should only be done if the product is believed in. The only thing that should be promoted is something that is believed in, like Hoyt balls.
Best and Funniest Podcast Advertisement Of All Time!!
In today's job market, it can be challenging to find the right candidates for your job. However, Zip Recruiter offers a solution to this problem by efficiently matching job seekers with employers.
Benefits of Zip Recruiter:
- Post your job to over 100 job sites with just one click.
- Their powerful technology matches the right people to your job better than anyone else.
- Over 80% of jobs posted on Zip Recruiter get a qualified candidate in just 24 hours.
- Their easy-to-use dashboard allows you to screen and manage candidates in one place.
How to Use Zip Recruiter:
1. Go to ziprecruiter.com/church to post your job for free.
2. Zip Recruiter finds the right candidates for you, eliminating the need for endless emails and calls to your office.
3. Screen and manage candidates easily with their user-friendly dashboard.
Fashion Solution for Men:
Five Four Club is revolutionizing the way men shop for clothes by curating a monthly box of handpicked items that match your style and the current season. They have over 15 years of experience and have shipped over 100,000 boxes every month.
Benefits of Five Four Club:
- You get $120 worth of clothes for just $60 a month.
- You can pause or cancel your subscription at any time.
- As a member, you receive 50% off items in their online shop, free shipping, and size exchanges.
- Use promo code Joey at 5fourclub.com for 50% off your first month package and a free pair of sunglasses.
Finding the right candidates for your job and looking good doesn't have to be a daunting task. With Zip Recruiter and Five Four Club, you can simplify the process and get the results you need. Don't hesitate to try them out today!
How MeUndies Sold Millions Of Pairs Of Underwear
Me Undies: The Rise of the Unmentionables
- Me Undies, an online underwear brand, has revolutionized the undergarment game by making it fun, soft, and comfortable.
- The brand's unconventional and controversial marketing tactics have led to a highly engaged customer base and the support of celebrities like the Hadid sisters and Kylie Jenner.
- However, with a saturated online marketplace and numerous competitors, can Me Undies stay competitive in the long run?
- Me Undies was founded in 2011 by Jonathan Shokrian, who had been dabbling in real estate and e-commerce.
- Shokrian came up with the idea for Me Undies after having an uncomfortable interaction while shopping for underwear for a trip.
- The brand was part of the early days of the online subscription boom, using a subscription model to deliver one pair of undies each month to customers.
- Me Undies uses micro modal material, extracted from Austrian beach wood trees, which they claim is three times softer than cotton.
- The brand has since expanded to offer socks, shirts, sweatshirts, bras, and loungewear.
- Me Undies has not shied away from controversy and has used it as a key to their success.
- The brand has used shock advertising and controversial tactics, such as being featured on a startup porn site and creating ads that were banned from Facebook.
- Me Undies has also used controversial incidents, like NFL players' scandals, to promote their brand and turn negative situations into positive ones.
- The brand has also been an early adopter of using podcasts for advertising, which has been a game changer for them.
Expansion and Future Plans:
- Me Undies has sold over 10 million pairs and has approximately 1 million customers.
- The majority of their customers are between the ages of 25 and 35, and the brand plans to expand their retail footprint cautiously.
- Me Undies plans to continue to leverage the power of podcasts and expand their brand by offering more inclusive sizes and branching out into the pet market.
- The brand expects to earn $75 million in 2019, up from $32.6 million in 2016, but some critics say Me Undies is iffy when it comes to durability and price.
- Me Undies understands how to tap into the mindset of their target audience, who are cultural trendsetters in various industries.
- Me Undies has become a successful online underwear brand by offering soft and comfortable underwear and using controversial marketing tactics to gain attention.
- The brand plans to continue to expand their retail footprint, offer more inclusive sizes, and branch out into the pet market.
- While some criticize the brand's durability and price, Me Undies has a strong following and plans to continue to leverage the power of podcasts and cultural trends to grow their brand.
From Allbirds To MeUndies: How These Startups Became So Popular | Suddenly Obsessed
Fashion Sustainability: How Recycled Plastics Are Changing the Game
- Consumers demand sustainable products and want to know the carbon footprint of their favorite brands
- Fashion industry contributes to nearly 1 billion tons of waste each year
- Companies are stepping up to make their products more sustainable, including using recycled plastics
- Textile companies like Unify repurpose over 4 billion water bottles annually to make recycled polyester fiber
- Nike has converted over 6 billion plastic bottles to use in clothing and shoes since 2010
- Ralph Lauren created a shirt made from recycled bottles and set a goal to collect 170 million bottles for their Earth Polo
- Repreve is one brand behind the innovation, recycling over 17 billion post-consumer bottles to date
- Using recycled polyester reduces emissions by 59%, lessens dependence on fossil fuels, and keeps plastic out of landfills
The Problem with Microplastics:
- Microplastics are released when recycled plastic clothing is washed and end up in the ecosystem
- They bioaccumulate in the food chain, affecting fish and seabirds, and ultimately humans
- 1.8 to 5 million tons of microplastics end up in the environment annually, and this is expected to increase to over 22 million by 2050
- Recycling plastics is a revolutionary innovation for sustainability in the fashion industry
- However, the problem of microplastics needs to be addressed to ensure the long-term sustainability of recycled plastic clothing
- Companies must continue to find new solutions to reduce their environmental impact while meeting the demands of their consumers.
The AH Boys try to do an Ad-read
In this article, we will discuss the importance of DNA testing service for discovering your ancestry, health, and wellness. We will focus on the benefits of 23andMe, a popular DNA testing service, and how it can help you learn more about your family history, food preferences, and health traits.
Benefits of 23andMe:
- Discover your family ancestry and origins
- Learn about your health and wellness traits
- Understand why you like certain foods more than others
- Find out if you are lactose intolerant or tolerant
- Determine your deep sleep patterns and sleep quality
- Discover how your DNA can influence your weight and caffeine intake
Why 23andMe is important:
- Helps you connect with your family history and learn about your roots
- Provides valuable insights into your health and wellness
- Allows you to make informed decisions about your diet and lifestyle
- Can help you identify potential health risks and take preventive measures
- Provides a fun and interesting way to learn about your DNA and genetics
In conclusion, 23andMe is a valuable tool for anyone who wants to learn more about their ancestry, health, and wellness. With its comprehensive DNA testing service, you can discover fascinating insights about your family history, food preferences, and health traits. So why not order your 23andMe Health Plus accessory kit today and unlock the secrets of your DNA?
The DEFINITIVE GUIDE to Retargeting Ads on Facebook - From the Disrupter School
The Definitive Guide to Retargeting on Facebook
Retargeting on Facebook is a controversial topic, and the truth has evolved over the years. In this article, we will cover five big topics on Facebook and retargeting to help you be successful in ways that are not commonly discussed.
Fact 1: Facebook already does retargeting for us
- Facebook delivers the highest quality user experience to the person receiving that ad, even if they have only viewed impressions from us.
- Facebook is trying to deliver the action we are optimizing for, which is usually a conversion objective.
- Facebook retargets users who engage positively with comments, likes, and shares on Instagram and Facebook, or who have talked about our brand on other platforms.
- Facebook retargets users who added a cart or took a certain action on our site.
Fact 2: Why less data in more places isn't necessarily a good thing
- Facebook's advanced matching retargets users based on their intent and action on any number of sites, not just ours.
- This means that Facebook might retarget users who didn't necessarily take an action on our site, but are in market for our product.
Fact 3: The impact retargeting might have on testing speed and expense
- Retargeting can make testing faster and cheaper because we are targeting users who have already shown interest in our brand or product.
- Retargeting can also help us identify which ads and content are resonating with our audience.
Fact 4: The impact retargeting might have on incremental lift
- Retargeting can help increase incremental lift, which is the difference between the conversion rate of users who saw our ad and those who didn't.
- However, we need to be careful not to oversaturate our audience with too many retargeting ads.
Fact 5: How to use retargeting to be successful in ways that are not talked about nearly enough
- We can use retargeting to upsell or cross-sell products to users who have already made a purchase.
- We can use retargeting to target users who abandoned their cart or didn't complete a desired action on our site.
- We can use retargeting to target users who are similar to our existing customers, using Facebook's lookalike audience feature.
Facebook already does retargeting for us, and we can use it to be successful in ways that are not commonly discussed. By using retargeting to target users who have already shown interest in our brand or product, we can make testing faster and cheaper, increase incremental lift, and upsell or cross-sell products to our existing customers.