most memorable super bowl ads
Some people think it doesn't make sense that I'm a horse whisperer fancy prince yo, but you know what else doesn't make sense? Bye! I mean, it's good for you but still somehow tastes amazing. Sideways fancy pranks, you heard? Yo, I just whispered all of y'all, too easy. Bye!
- Five calories, antioxidants, and tastes amazing. None of this makes sense.
- When your cable company keeps you on hold, you get angry.
- When you get angry, you go blow off steam.
- When accidents happen, you get an eye patch.
- When people think you're tough, people want to see how tough.
- When people want to see how tough, you wake up in a roadside ditch.
- Don't wake up in a roadside ditch, get rid of cable and upgrade to DIRECTV. Call 1-800-DIRECTV.
In this article, we will discuss various situations and scenarios where things don't seem to make sense. From the perplexity of a horse whisperer fancy prince to the frustrations of dealing with a cable company, we will explore how these situations can leave us scratching our heads. So, let's dive in and unravel the mysteries of the nonsensical.
1. The Perplexity of a Horse Whisperer Fancy Prince
- Some people find it hard to believe that a horse whisperer can also be a fancy prince.
- But why not? Sometimes, life throws unexpected combinations at us.
- Just like the taste of something amazing that defies logic.
- It's a sideways fancy prank that leaves us wondering.
2. Frustrations with Cable Companies
- We all know the frustration of being put on hold by a cable company.
- It's enough to make anyone angry.
- And when we get angry, we need to blow off steam.
- But sometimes, accidents happen, and we end up with an eye patch.
3. The Perception of Toughness
- When people think you're tough, they want to see how tough you really are.
- But be careful, because trying to prove your toughness can lead to unexpected consequences.
- Waking up in a roadside ditch is not the ideal outcome.
In conclusion, life is full of situations that don't make sense. From the unlikely combination of a horse whisperer fancy prince to the frustrations of dealing with a cable company, these scenarios can leave us scratching our heads. But sometimes, it's best to let go of the nonsensical and make choices that bring us joy and satisfaction. So, ditch the cable company and upgrade to DIRECTV, because in the end, it's all about finding what makes sense for you.
12 Funniest Super Bowl Commercials of All Time - Ads Compilation
In this article, we will be discussing various snippets of dialogue that contain contractions, idioms, transitional phrases, interjections, dangling modifiers, and colloquialisms. These snippets come from different sources, such as commercials, movies, and TV shows. By analyzing these snippets, we can gain a better understanding of how these language elements are used in everyday conversations. So let's dive in and explore the fascinating world of conversational English!
Snippet 1: Super Bowl Car Ad
Applause, Mike! Where's your deal, man? Come on, manyou've been riding me all day. You replaying like Betty White out there. That's not what your girlfriend says. You're not you when you're hungry. Snickers satisfies!
Snippet 2: Online Investing Commercial
It's time for you, Trey, the number one place to invest online.
Snippet 3: Beer Commercial
Surrounded by lights on me, all right! Thanks, deep! Yo, Steve, fist bump is out, man! Really? What's in refreshingly smooth Bud Light? Always worth it. Nice job in there, Larson. You saved the account. Thank you. Have a seat, Kyle.
Snippet 4: Gaming Commercial
Jalen, Jalen, Kyle, Jalen. You play nice! I'll be right back. What's going on, man? So, you got your game skills down pat. You might have your hands full once I pick up the controller. Put it back! Keep your hands on my mama, do bare hands on my burrito!
Snippet 5: Super Bowl Ad Comparison
Yeah, just a typical Super Bowl car ad or a hilarious beer ad war. Whatever ad this is, but it's a tie, dad. What? It's a tie, dad? What makes it a fight in there? No stains! Look at those clean clothes. What else would this be, an ad for diamonds? A gift that lasts for a lifetime. It's time for Cobra. That fall into the sleep of no extreme tide hides meet the all-new, it's a tie, dad. Tide. So, does this make every Super Bowl ad a tie? That, I think it is. Watch and see!
Snippet 6: Job Search Website Commercial
Hello, Janine's. Is your man the kind of man who would climb the heights? I come, I'm gonna tie Ted. Nice pants! Get off my horse! Died out. Sometimes the signs are hard to ignore. One of you see closed, this clean. That's tied ad clean clothes may be an indication of a tide ad. Tide users experience ten times more cleaning power. Tide is the number one detergent in America.
Snippet 7: Lottery Tickets Commercial
Beautiful like a tie-dye. Sara, Sara, it's a tighter. Just thought you might want to know sales aren't up, they're down. Want a new job? We've got the most. CareerBuilder.com. So, it seems pretty clear that buying lottery tickets is not a good business plan.
Snippet 8: Secret Society Skit
How can we be a secret society if we can't keep all of our secrets? Do they know we faked the moon landing? No, not yet. Or that there are only 49 shades of grey? They're suspicious, but that's not what I'm talking about. What about Bigfoot? Bigfoot's not real, anyone knows that. They figure out we deflated the footballs? Now, we found a fall guy for that one. Bigfoot stuff not real? Nope. Guys, we'll have to agree to disagree. What about Area 51? Do they know about that? No. How about Area 52 to 54? Stop saying areas, no areas plus a number. Clearly hundreds of photos of Bigfoot. Okay, yeah, I saw once. Wait, wait, Bigfoot. I'm getting it wrong. Paul Bunyan. Point is, someone is leaking this stuff. Why are you looking at me? I'm not looking at you. And I'm tired. I've seen his footprints. Scott, what they do know is that Ava's from Mexico, have good fats, so they know they're healthy. They know everything.
Snippet 9: Email Mishap Skit
Kyle, are you streaming this? Is ni cool? No, it's not cool. That's what secret means. It's a secret society. Oh, wow. Yep. Hey, I gotta like you. Gotta like hose me. I like you. Do at least they don't know about subliminal advertising. That's not even a thing, right? Oh, God. Those from Mexico.
Snippet 10: Tire Commercial
For drivers who want to get the most out of their cars, it's Bridgestone or nothing.
In this article, we have examined various snippets of dialogue that showcase the use of contractions, idioms, transitional phrases, interjections, dangling modifiers, and colloquialisms. By analyzing these snippets, we have gained insights into how these language elements are used in everyday conversations. This understanding can help us improve our own communication skills and better comprehend conversational English. So, next time you engage in a conversation, try incorporating some of these elements to make your speech more natural and engaging!
Top 20 Super Bowl Commercials of the Century So Far
In Austin, it's 60 degrees! Alexa, welcome to WatchMojo and today we're counting down our picks for the top 20 Super Bowl commercials of the century so far. Clean enough? Wait, hold up, this isn't a movie. No, it's a tourism ad for Australia. For this list, we're looking at the most memorable Super Bowl ads released since 2000. It's the final countdown... well, until our next countdown comes up. What's your favorite Super Bowl commercial of the century? Let us know in the comments.
- The Super Bowl is not just about football, it's also about the commercials.
- Since 2000, we've seen some incredible ads that have captivated audiences and become cultural phenomena.
- From heartwarming stories to hilarious moments, these commercials have left a lasting impression on viewers.
# 20. Groundhog Day - Jeep
- Bill Murray reprises his role from the classic movie Groundhog Day in this commercial for Jeep.
- It's a clever play on the film's premise, as Murray gets stuck in a time loop once again.
- This time, he takes off with a groundhog in a Jeep Gladiator.
- The commercial aired on February 2nd, the same date as the original Groundhog Day, adding an extra layer of brilliance.
# 19. The Next Big Thing - Samsung
- Seth Rogen and Paul Rudd star in this comedic commercial for Samsung.
- The two actors play rivals competing for a job at Samsung, leading to a hilarious exchange of insults.
- The commercial also features LeBron James, adding star power to the already entertaining ad.
# 18. Magic Fridge - Bud Light
- This Bud Light commercial is a dream come true for any guy hosting a Super Bowl party.
- The main character installs a secret revolving wall in his apartment, allowing him to hide his stash of Bud Light from his friends.
- It's a funny and clever concept that appeals to every dude's fantasy of unlimited free beer.
# 17. Imported from Detroit - Chrysler
- This Chrysler commercial showcases the resilience and determination of the people of Detroit.
- It's a gritty and emotional ad that highlights the city's rich history and hardworking spirit.
- The use of Eminem's Lose Yourself as the soundtrack adds to the intensity and passion of the commercial.
# 16. Pug Attack - Doritos
- This Doritos commercial from Super Bowl 45 is a hilarious fan-made ad.
- It follows a man who tries to tease a pug with a chip, only to have the dog charge at him in slow motion.
- The commercial builds up suspense before delivering a comedic payoff as the pug breaks through a glass door.
# 15. It's a Tie - Dad
- This commercial plays with viewers' expectations by leading them to believe it's a car commercial, only to reveal it's actually an ad for laundry detergent.
- It's a clever and unexpected twist that keeps viewers engaged and entertained.
# 14. The Joy of Pepsi - Pepsi
- Britney Spears stars in this energetic and catchy Pepsi commercial.
- It's a fun and vibrant ad that showcases the universal appeal of Pepsi.
# 13. Castaway - FedEx
- While not an official partnership, this commercial cleverly references the film Castaway to promote FedEx.
- It humorously addresses the question of what was in the unopened FedEx package in the movie.
# 12. The Man Your Man Could Smell Like - Old Spice
- This Old Spice commercial launched a memorable campaign featuring the Old Spice guy.
- It's a fast-paced and witty ad that became a cultural phenomenon.
# 11. The Force - Volkswagen
- This Volkswagen commercial captures the magic of Star Wars and the joy of childhood imagination.
- It follows a young boy dressed as Darth Vader as he tries to use the force on various objects.
- The twist at the end adds a heartwarming touch to the ad.
# 10. Parisian Love - Google
- This emotional Google commercial tells the story of a man searching for love in Paris.
- It's a touching ad that showcases the power of technology and human connection.
# 9. Bohemian Rhapsody - Mountain Dew
- This Mountain Dew commercial parodies Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody with a catchy jingle about the soft drink.
- It's a fun and memorable ad that perfectly captures the spirit of the brand.
# 8. Joe Montana Miracle Stain - Tide
- This Tide commercial pokes fun at the obsession some football fans have with their favorite players.
- It's a humorous ad that plays with the idea of a miracle stain and the superstitions of sports fans.
- Super Bowl commercials have become a cultural phenomenon, with some ads leaving a lasting impact on viewers.
- From clever concepts to heartwarming stories, these commercials have entertained and captivated audiences.
- Whether it's a funny ad for Bud Light or an emotional Google commercial, these ads have become an integral part of the Super Bowl experience.
10 Best Super Bowl Commercials 2021
The topic of this article is centered around various advertisements and commercials that utilize contractions, idioms, transitional phrases, interjections, dangling modifiers, and colloquialisms to make their messages more engaging and memorable. These techniques are used to create a conversational tone and capture the attention of the audience. Throughout the article, we will explore different examples of these techniques in action and analyze their effectiveness in conveying the intended message.
## Advertisements and Commercials that Stand Out:
- Rocket Mortgage: Pretty Sure vs. Certain
- This commercial uses the contrast between pretty sure and certain to emphasize the importance of certainty when making significant financial decisions, such as buying a home. The use of contractions and idioms, such as pretty sure and let me show you, adds a conversational tone and makes the information more relatable to the audience.
- GM Ultium Battery: Crush Norway
- In this commercial, the company creates a playful rivalry between the United States and Norway regarding electric vehicle adoption. The use of transitional phrases like wait, what's this and interjections like oh and damn it adds a sense of humor and excitement to the advertisement. The commercial also includes a dangling modifier with the line, knowing Wheel is probably flying private, to further engage the audience.
- Doritos: Now in 3D
- This advertisement for Doritos introduces their new 3D chips. The use of contractions like we're better than that and colloquialisms like jump on the latest trend creates a casual and relatable tone. Additionally, the ad includes a question with a question mark, Did you drive here or did you travel by fax?, to pique the viewer's curiosity and encourage engagement.
- UberEats: Support Local Restaurants
- This local access message promotes supporting local restaurants. The use of contractions like we'd never manipulate you and interjections like oh god adds a conversational and relatable tone to the advertisement. The commercial also includes a dangling modifier with the line, that's really sad to emphasize the contrast between their approach and other commercials.
- Toyota: Proud Partner of Team USA
- This commercial showcases Toyota's partnership with Team USA. The use of idioms like we believe there is hope and strength in all of us and transitional phrases like we both love this place creates a sense of unity and patriotism. The advertisement also includes a question with a question mark, Now what?, to prompt the audience to consider the possibilities of what comes next.
- T-Mobile: Not Just Any Network
- In this commercial, T-Mobile emphasizes their network's reliability for dating and relationships. The use of colloquialisms like sick of L.A. guys and interjections like oh my god adds a playful and relatable tone. The commercial also includes a dangling modifier with the line, don't trust your love life to just any network, to highlight the importance of choosing the right network.
Advertisements and commercials that utilize contractions, idioms, transitional phrases, interjections, dangling modifiers, and colloquialisms can effectively capture the attention of the audience and make their messages more engaging and memorable. By creating a conversational tone and using relatable language, these techniques enhance the impact of the advertisements and leave a lasting impression on viewers. The examples discussed in this article demonstrate how these techniques are used to convey specific messages and evoke certain emotions, ultimately influencing consumer behavior.
10 Best Super Bowl Commercials 2019
In this article, we will explore a variety of topics and scenarios using contractions, idioms, transitional phrases, interjections, dangling modifiers, and colloquialisms. The aim is to create a dynamic and engaging piece of writing while avoiding repetitive phrases and unnatural sentence structures. Let's dive in!
## Heading 1: The Power of Pepsi
- I'll take a coke, is Pepsi okay?
- Oh, our puppy's okay, he's a shooting star!
- Okay, it's the laughter of a small child.
- Are you with me? You seem confused.
- What's role play now? Okay, I'm Steve, I'm an actor.
- No, just order something. Uh-uh, I'll have a nice cold glass of the best thing you ever tasted, okay?
- Okay, I think you might be just saying it wrong. You gotta say it with pride.
- Oh yeah, kinda Pepsi's more than okay, it's okay.
## Heading 2: Michael Buble and Colgate Total
- What have we learned today? You want a Pepsi, I want a Pepsi, she wants a Pepsi, there you go!
- Like a little John, oh I've got to come up with my own catchphrase, okay? Boom!
- My favorite? You mean bubbly? No, I mean Buble. You're Michael Buble, that's a bubble!
- She's right, Michael Buble. It's pronounced Buble, I know. Thanks, Davi.
- You may have your autograph, Mr. Bubbly. It's Buble!
- Buble sparkling waters, crack a smile. Michael, don't do that!
- I'm a close talker, so I was excited about all-new Colgate Total.
- Its breakthrough formula does more, minor fall sensitivity, strengthens teeth, it kills germs through my whole mouth.
- I like your confidence.
- Thanks, Mr. Li. Now, there's no such thing as too close.
- Yes, there is.
- No, there's not.
- Yes, there is.
- No, there's not.
- All-new Colgate Total, do more for your whole mouth!
## Heading 3: Bud Light vs. Coors Light
- When people think I'm nuts, always there between Wednesday.
- Flamin' hot nacho, they made the original!
- Now time, and that's how you brew in my king!
- This corn syrup was just delivered, that's not ours.
- We don't do Bud Light with corn syrup.
- Miller Lite, is this corn syrup? Let us take it to them at once!
- But if something did happen, we need the wizard first, right?
- Yes, we received it by mistake.
- That's not our corn syrup, we received our shipment this morning, you joking?
- Try the Coors Light castle, they also use corn syrup.
- Can you smoke outside?
- Oh, Brewers of Coors Light, is this corn syrup yours?
- Well, well, well, looks like the corn syrup has come home to be brewed!
- To be clear, we brew Coors Light with corn syrup.
- Ah, Bud Light, brewed with no corn syrup!
## Heading 4: Mercedes and the Future
- Can you change color? Make it cooler?
- Play my music without being a class?
- Starting at $30,200.5. Thank you, logo!
- Grandpa, welcome home!
- Come on, I've got something for you.
- What are you waiting for?
## Heading 5: The Code of Honor
- Chief, um, in it?
- To most of you, these codes don't mean anything.
- You've probably never seen them or even heard of them.
- But 7 of you have.
- The 7 that spend weeks and months away from friends and family.
- Miss holidays and birthdays, weddings and anniversaries.
- The 7 that sleep in the cold, sleep in the ring, and sometimes don't sleep at all.
- The 7 that keep the rest of us safe.
- You know what these codes mean because each of you has one of your own.
- No simple code can define who you are, but now it can help you search for whatever's next.
In conclusion, by using contractions, idioms, transitional phrases, interjections, dangling modifiers, and colloquialisms, we have explored a range of topics in an engaging and dynamic manner. It is important to embrace these linguistic tools to add depth and variety to our writing. So, the next time you sit down to write, remember to spice it up with these techniques and create a captivating piece!
TOP 10 SUPER BOWL 2022 COMMERCIALS
Welcome to Irish Spring, where bad smells are unwelcome and must receive their corrections. We may not be flashy or sexy, but we're amazing at helping you book travel. Seriously, we're so good that we named ourselves Booking.com, which is kind of lit if you take it literally. But that's who we are, and we're here to help.
1. Irish Spring:
- Irish Spring is a nice-smelling place, unlike other places that stink.
- Our goal is to provide you with a fresh and pleasant experience.
2. Retiring of Susan Ito:
- The time has come for Susan Ito to retire, as announced by the dark skies.
- But where will Susan go? What adventures await her?
3. Taking Peggy for a Walk:
- Before leaving, don't forget to take Peggy for a walk. She needs her exercise too!
4. Zeus's Juicy Departure:
- Zeus is done with this place and ready for a new adventure.
- Will everything be okay out there for him?
5. Smoking a Turkey with Martha:
- Martha reveals her interest in smoking a turkey.
- She finds it simple with her trusty pick easy reach lighter.
6. The Big Easy Reach Ladder:
- The big easy reach ladder is not only good for lighting candles, but it also keeps fingers away from the flame.
- It can be used for various activities, including Martha's favorite, the ultimate night of food.
7. Barbie's Dream House:
- Barbie really wants a dream house with stunning views and a slide.
- She finds out about one through an alert from Rocket Homes.
8. Barbie's Verified Approval:
- Barbie wins the bidding war for the dream house with her verified approval from Rocket Mortgage.
- She finds a fixer-upper castle with good bones on Rocket Homes.
9. The Cable Guy vs. Verizon 5G Internet:
- The cable guy offers cable, but the homeowner already has Verizon 5G internet, which is way better.
- The cable guy is surprised by the wireless connection without the need for miles of cables.
10. Mixed Nuts:
- A conversation about eating mixed nuts ensues.
- One person enjoys them one at a time, while another prefers them all together.
11. Avocados from Mexico:
- Avocados from Mexico are not only great on salads but also delicious on their own.
- Caesar makes sure to let everyone know his love for salad.
12. Live In-Game Betting with Peyton Manning and Eli Manning:
- Live in-game betting is introduced by Peyton Manning and Eli Manning.
- Cleo's idea of the seizure superdome is praised.
13. Wallbox for Electric Cars:
- Wallbox offers a safe and smart way to charge electric cars.
- It's time to embrace electricity and do our part for the environment.
14. The Declaration of Independence:
- John Hancock misplaces the latest copy of the Declaration of Independence.
- The humorous interaction between the founding fathers ensues.
15. The Birth of Click Up:
- Tommy saves John's derriere with a click-up task.
- John's dream of becoming president is mentioned.
16. The Battle of the Gravy:
- A battle for the gravy takes place between Peyton Manning and Eli Manning.
- Caesar becomes the hero who passes the gravy.
17. Electricity and Benjamin Franklin:
- Benjamin Franklin reveals his issues with electricity.
- He seeks a way to save time, money, and help the environment.
18. FTX and Cryptocurrency:
- FTX is introduced as a safe and easy way to get into cryptocurrency.
- The humorous interaction between the characters continues.
19. Dr. Evil's Change of Heart:
- Dr. Evil decides to help save the planet before taking over the world.
- He renames himself Dr. Good.
20. Scott and the Company:
- Scott fails to understand the importance of saving the planet.
- He is left out of the plan to reduce their carbon footprint.
Thanks for watching! Don't forget to give us a thumbs up and subscribe to our channel. Stay cozy, and we'll see you in the next video!
TOP 10 FUNNIEST SUPER BOWL ADS 2020 - Best Ten Superbowl LIV Commercials
Hey, did you know that advertisers paid over five million dollars for 30 seconds of airtime during this year's Super Bowl? That's more than I made in a whole year! Check out the top 10 funniest ads from Super Bowl 2020. I'm sure we can all agree it was money well spent.
- Super Bowl ads are notorious for their high price tags and comedic appeal. Let's take a look at the top 10 funniest ads from Super Bowl 2020.
1. Reese's Take Five Bar:
- Have you heard of the Reese's Take Five Bar? Apparently, it's a combination of chocolate, peanuts, caramel, peanut butter, and pretzels. Where have you been if you haven't heard of it?
2. Alexa and the Thermostat:
- Alexa, the virtual assistant, can do a lot of things, but can she turn down the thermostat? It seems like she can do just about anything except tell a good joke.
3. Water on Mars:
- Scientists have confirmed signs of water on Mars, which is a groundbreaking discovery. But it seems like the employees at Target are more interested in their company being acquired.
4. Working Out with Sodastream:
- Sodastream promotes their product by showing a quirky exercise routine. It's a lighthearted take on getting fit.
5. Bud Light Seltzer:
- Bud Light introduces their new seltzer drink, and the taste buds have mixed reactions. But it seems like they can all agree that it's light and refreshing.
6. Mountain Dew Zero Sugar:
- Mountain Dew introduces their zero sugar version of the popular drink. It's just as refreshing as the original but without the guilt.
7. Avocados from Mexico:
- The Avocados from Mexico Shopping Network showcases different products to enhance the avocado experience. From avocado look-alike pillows to avocado helmets, they have it all.
8. Little Caesar's Delivery:
- Little Caesar's claims that their delivery service is the best thing since sliced bread. But when a new best thing comes along, they have to come up with creative solutions.
9. Pringles Flavor Stacking:
- Pringles encourages consumers to stack different flavors to create unique flavor combinations. It's a fun way to enjoy their chips.
- Super Bowl ads never fail to entertain us with their creativity and humor. The top 10 funniest ads from Super Bowl 2020 showcased a range of products and brands that left a lasting impression. From Reese's Take Five Bar to Pringles flavor stacking, these ads were definitely worth the price tag.