music for super bowl ads
The article is a transcript of the Pepsi Zero Sugar Superbowl 51 Halftime Show, which featured performances by Lady Gaga and other artists. The transcript is a combination of song lyrics, introductions, and audience interactions. The article is presented in a stream-of-consciousness style, with little to no structure or organization.
- The National Football League welcomes you to the Pepsi Zero Sugar Superbowl 51 Halftime Show
- God bless America, land that I love, stand beside her and guide her, through the night with the light from above
- This land is your land, this land is my land, this land was made for you and me
- One nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all
- I'm on the edge, I wanna hold em like they do in Texas, please 1 2 3 fold em, let em hit me, raise it baby, stay with me
- Love game, intuition, play the cards with space to start, and after he's been hooked, I'll play the one that's on his heart
Song: Poker Face
- Can't read my, can't read my, no he can't read my poker face
- She's got me like nobody
- Come on Houston
- P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face
- My mama told me when I was young, we are all born superstars
- There's nothin' wrong with lovin' who you are, she said cause he made you perfect babe, so hold your head up girl and you'll go far
- Listen to me when I say, I'm beautiful in my way, cause God makes no mistakes, I'm on the right track baby, I was born this way
- Don't hide yourself in regret, just love yourself and you're set
- Ooo, there ain't no other way, baby I was born this way
- I'm on the right track baby, I was born to survive
- No matter gay, straight, or bi, lesbian, transgendered life, I'm on the right track baby, I was born to be brave
- Hello, hello, baby you called, I can't hear a thing, I have got no service in the club
- You're giving me a million reasons to let you go, you're giving me a million reasons to quit the show
- If I had a highway, I would run for the hills, if you could find a dry way, I'd forever be still
- I bow down to pray, I try to make the worst seem better, Lord show me the way, to cut through all his worn out leather
- Hey dad, hi mom, head stuck in a cycle, I look off and I stare, it's like that I've stopped breathing but completely aware
- You and me could write a bad romance
- Walk walk fashion baby, work it move that thing crazy
Song: Bad Romance
- Caught in a bad romance
- Want your bad romance
- I don't wanna be friends, want your bad romance
- Superbowl 51, the National Football League thanks you for watching the Pepsi Zero Sugar Superbowl 51 Halftime Show
- Thank you for watching this presentation of NFL Network
Lady Gaga's FULL Pepsi Zero Sugar Super Bowl LI Halftime Show | NFL
Are you looking for an interesting topic to read about? Well, look no further! In this article, we will explore the significance of the number 51 and its various meanings.
1. The numerical significance of 51
2. 51 in pop culture
3. 51 in sports
4. 51 as a lucky number
The numerical significance of 51:
• 51 is a prime number.
• It is the atomic number of antimony.
• 51 is the sum of the first 17 prime numbers.
• It is the 10th Lucas number.
51 in pop culture:
• Area 51 is a top-secret US government facility that is rumored to house extraterrestrial life and technology.
• The movie Area 51 is a horror film about a group of friends who try to sneak into the facility.
• The band Area 51 is a UK-based band that plays a mix of rock, jazz, and fusion.
51 in sports:
• In NASCAR, 51 is a commonly used number for drivers, including Kyle Busch and Jeremy Clements.
• In baseball, 51 is the number worn by Ichiro Suzuki and Randy Johnson.
• In basketball, 51 is the number worn by Reggie Miller and Metta World Peace.
51 as a lucky number:
• In numerology, 51 is considered a lucky number because it adds up to 6 (5+1=6) which is associated with harmony and balance.
• In Chinese culture, 51 is a lucky number because it sounds similar to the phrase I will prosper.
As we have seen, the number 51 holds various meanings and significance in different contexts. Whether it's in pop culture, sports, or numerology, this number continues to fascinate and intrigue people all over the world. So next time you come across the number 51, take a moment to ponder its many meanings and implications.
“Super Bowl Babies Choir” feat. Seal | Music Video
Super Bowl is one of the most exciting and awaited events of the year. It is a day when families and friends gather to watch the game, enjoy delicious food, and have a great time together. But have you ever thought about why it is called Super Bowl? In this article, we will explore the history behind this popular event and why it is so special.
History of the Super Bowl:
- The first Super Bowl was played on January 15, 1967, between the Green Bay Packers and the Kansas City Chiefs.
- The game was created as a result of the merger between the National Football League (NFL) and the American Football League (AFL) in 1966.
- The term Super Bowl was coined by Lamar Hunt, the founder of the AFL, who was inspired by his children playing with a Super Ball toy.
- The Super Bowl quickly became a national phenomenon, attracting millions of viewers every year.
- Today, the Super Bowl is not just a game but also a cultural event, with elaborate halftime shows, celebrity performances, and memorable commercials.
Why is the Super Bowl so Super?
- The Super Bowl is more than just a football game. It is a day when people come together to celebrate, have fun, and enjoy each other's company.
- The game is a culmination of the entire football season, with the two best teams facing off against each other for the championship title.
- The Super Bowl is also an opportunity for advertisers to showcase their products and services, with millions of people watching the game and the commercials.
- The halftime show is another reason why the Super Bowl is so special. It features some of the biggest names in music and entertainment, putting on a spectacular show for the audience.
In conclusion, the Super Bowl is not just a football game. It is a day of celebration, entertainment, and excitement, bringing people together from all over the world. Whether you are a die-hard football fan or just enjoy the festivities, the Super Bowl has something for everyone. So, let's sit back, relax, and enjoy the game – and maybe even sing along to Seal's Super Bowl Babies song!
Coldplay's FULL Pepsi Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show feat. Beyoncé & Bruno Mars! | NFL
The Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show featured performances by Beyoncé, Bruno Mars, and Coldplay. The show was full of energy and excitement, with the performers showcasing their unique styles and talents.
- Beyoncé performed her hit song Formation and paid tribute to the Black Lives Matter movement.
- Bruno Mars brought his signature style to the stage with a performance of Uptown Funk.
- Coldplay performed their hit song Paradise and were joined by a children's choir.
Other notable moments:
- Beyoncé and Bruno Mars faced off in a dance battle during Uptown Funk.
- Coldplay's lead singer, Chris Martin, gave a heartfelt speech about the importance of love and unity.
The Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show was a memorable and entertaining event, with performances that showcased the talents of Beyoncé, Bruno Mars, and Coldplay. The show was a celebration of music, dance, and unity, and left audiences feeling energized and inspired.
Bryan Danielson on Leaving WWE, the Blackpool Combat club and trying to get fired on Talking Smack
The article features a conversation between two people about their experiences in the wrestling industry. They discuss various topics such as working in front of no crowds, being a part of the creative team, and their decision to part ways with WWE.
Working in front of no crowds:
The American Dragon Brian Danielson talks about his love for wrestling in front of no crowds, particularly in the performance center with no noise. He recalls some of the wild stuff he did with Drew Gulak and Claudio during this time.
Being a part of the creative team:
Danielson reveals that he was a part of the creative team during the pandemic. He talks about his experience working with the writers and how they are smart and fun people to be around. He mentions some of the writers he enjoyed working with, such as Ryan Callahan and Jen Pepperman.
Parting ways with WWE:
Danielson explains that he had three options to consider before parting ways with WWE: staying with them, joining AEW, or not being a full-time wrestler anymore and focusing on being a full-time dad. He reveals that he ultimately chose to leave WWE and mentions that Brie Bella was not happy with the decision.
The article offers insights into the wrestling industry through the eyes of Brian Danielson. It highlights the importance of being a part of the creative team and working with smart and fun people. It also sheds light on the challenges of deciding to leave a company and pursue different opportunities.
The ads of Super Bowl 2022: from Electric Arnold to Zendaya selling seashells
In this article, we will be discussing various phrases and idioms used in different contexts.
Love Scenes with Hot Guys:
• Doing love scenes with hot guys is the worst.
• It's not fun, it's just awkward.
• If it was delivered with Uber Eats, does that mean I can eat it?
• Thanks to Uber Eats, we don't even know what food is anymore.
Going to the Moon:
• Nobody has gone to the moon ever. Why not? It's fun and cool.
• Investing in crypto is a safe and easy way to get into it.
• But I don't think so, and I'm never wrong about this stuff.
Helping the Planet:
• We have to help the planet.
• Oh, please cheer for my Sony.
• International superstar John Legend has a special gift for you.
• You can treat yourself to some well-earned self-care by listening to his new sleepcast on Headspace.
• Sally's seashells were so successful, she sailed into the setting sun.
• She was a seashell celebrity.
• Disney Plus has the greatest movies and shows of all time, which means they got all the goats.
• This must be Star Wars.
• Everyone wants to buy the dream house.
• But Barbie has a verified approval that shows her finances are backed by Rocket Mortgage.
In conclusion, we have seen how different phrases and idioms are used in various contexts. From love scenes with hot guys to investing in crypto, we have covered a wide range of topics. It's important to use these phrases correctly to convey the right message and tone in any given situation.
Cordae - Super [Official Music Video]
- The life of a successful rapper
- The importance of hard work and dedication
- The rewards of fame and fortune
- Making millions without performing shows
- Receiving big checks from major companies
- Having a luxurious lifestyle with expensive boats and cars
- Helping out family and friends financially
- Being confident in oneself and not caring about haters
- Believing in one's own talent and striving for greatness
- Making a positive impact on the music industry
- Staying true to oneself and speaking out about important issues
- Having a strong support system and staying grounded despite fame and success
- Despite the challenges and obstacles, the life of a successful rapper can be incredibly rewarding
- It takes hard work, dedication, and a strong belief in oneself to achieve greatness
- With perseverance and a positive attitude, anyone can make their dreams a reality.