no ads extension
- The annoyance of YouTube ads
- How to block YouTube ads on Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge browsers
Steps to Block YouTube Ads on Google Chrome:
1. Click on the three-dot icon on the top right-hand corner of Google Chrome
2. Click on More tools and then click on Extensions
3. Click on the hamburger icon on the left and bottom, and then click on Open Chrome Web Store
4. Search for YouTube ad blocker and choose an extension to download (e.g. AdBlocker for YouTube)
5. Click Add to Chrome and wait for the extension to be added to your extension bar
6. If the extension is not visible, click on the puzzle icon and search for the downloaded extension
7. Check that the extension has access to YouTube by hovering over it
8. Refresh the YouTube page and enjoy ad-free videos
Steps to Block YouTube Ads on Microsoft Edge:
1. Click on the three-dot icon on the top right-hand corner of Microsoft Edge
2. Scroll down and click on Extensions
3. Click on Get extensions for Microsoft Edge
4. Search for YouTube ad blocker and choose an extension to download (e.g. Skipper on YouTube)
5. Click Get and then Add extension
6. Refresh the YouTube page and enjoy ad-free videos
- YouTube ad blockers are free and easy to install
- Enjoy ad-free videos on Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge with these extensions
- Leave a comment in the section if you have any questions or video suggestions
Best Adblocker for Chrome
Over the past year, social media platforms have become inundated with ads, especially on YouTube where unskippable 15-second ads have become the norm. To combat this, there are several ad-blockers available on the market. In this article, we will review four of the best ad-blockers for advanced users: uBlock Origin, AdGuard, Ghostery, and Adblock Plus.
- Easy-to-use browser extension that removes ads from all sites, including YouTube and Facebook
- Saves page loading time and traffic
- Blocks trackers and potentially dangerous sites
- Customizable with advanced settings and filtering rules
- Provides usage statistics
- Offers advanced protection for multiple devices with a lifetime license available for purchase
- Multifunctional tool that not only blocks ads but also focuses on privacy protection
- Offers optimized page loading with its Smart Navigation feature
- Allows for site whitelisting, anti-tracking, and blocking options
- Provides usage analytics and reports
3. Adblock Plus:
- Classic tool developed over 20 years ago that still works well
- Offers options to block cookie notifications and social media icons
- Allows for site whitelisting
- No noticeable difference in the number of ads blocked compared to other tools
4. uBlock Origin:
- Customizable tool that blocks ads everywhere, not just on browsers
- Blocks trackers and potentially dangerous sites
- Provides usage statistics and advanced filtering rules
- Offers a lightweight and efficient option for advanced users
All four ad-blockers reviewed in this article are great options for advanced users. AdGuard and Ghostery provide advanced privacy protection features, while Adblock Plus and uBlock Origin offer lightweight and efficient blocking options. Ultimately, the best option will depend on individual preferences and needs.
Build Your First AdBlocker - Chrome Extension
Hey there, it's Deb Sage and in this tutorial, I'm going to teach you how to create a Google Chrome ad blocker extension. Are you tired of watching annoying ads? Well, with an ad blocker extension, you can skip them and enjoy your content hassle-free.
But, how does an ad blocker work? When you click on a video, your browser sends a request to the website, and it returns the video along with requests to advertisers. Ad blockers monitor your network traffic and block any requests to potential advertisers, allowing you to access your content without ads.
Now, let's jump into the code. We'll start by creating a manifest.json file that contains important information about our plugin, including the name, version, description, permissions, background scripts, and icons. We'll also add the web request API and the web request blocking API to our permissions array.
Our background.js file is where we'll call the Chrome APIs and add an event listener to check where the request is going. If it's going to a potential advertiser, we'll block it using the cancel true object. We can also add a filter object to specify which sites we want to apply the callback function to.
To test our extension, we'll go to Chrome://extensions, make sure developer mode is on, and load our unpacked ad blocker folder. Our plugin is functional, and we can toggle it on/off using the button.
As for which sites to block, you'll have to do your own research or use a pre-made list. Happy ad-free browsing!
In conclusion, creating a Google Chrome ad blocker extension is an easy and effective way to skip annoying ads while browsing. With just a few lines of code, you can customize your ad blocking experience and enjoy your content uninterrupted.
Top 5 Best Adblock Extensions|Best Extension To Block All Ad|Best free Adblock Extension| Block Ads|
Nowadays, online advertisements are everywhere, and they can be quite intrusive and even slow down your browsing experience. If you're looking for a way to get rid of ads on websites, then an ad blocker extension is the way to go. In this article, we will discuss the best ad blockers for Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
What are ad blockers?
Ad blockers are plugins that hide advertisements on a web page, allowing for a better user experience. Ad-free pages make it easier to quickly read the content of the web page without any distractions. Chrome extensions can improve or change your browsing experience by adding features you didn't know you needed.
Best ad blockers:
1. AdBlock Plus - This is one of the most popular ad blockers around. You can use it to block all kinds of ads, including YouTube pre-rolls. It's easy to use and simple as pressing a button. It's also open source, which is great for those who are interested in the code behind it.
2. uBlock Origin - This extension is also very popular and does a great job of blocking ads. It's lightweight and efficient, so it won't slow down your browsing experience.
3. AdBlock Edge - This is a newer ad blocker that aims to be fast, lightweight, and simple. It uses the same filters as AdBlock Plus, so it should do a good job of blocking ads.
4. Ghostery - This extension blocks tracking scripts and cookies from being set on your computer. It also blocks ads, but you can choose which ones to allow.
5. Fair Ad Blocker - This is one of the best ad blockers for Chrome, which blocks ads and pop-ups. This ad block free extension provides the best ad block for Chrome and also helps you to get protection from malware, any security threats, and online tracking. You can use this extension to have a faster, more secure, and private browsing experience.
In conclusion, ad blockers are a great way to improve your online browsing experience by getting rid of annoying ads. While there are many ad blocker extensions available, the above-mentioned ones are some of the best for Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. If you have any queries or questions, feel free to leave them in the comment section, and we will be glad to answer.
تحدي البقاء للأقوى في السجن الإنفرادي ( لا يوجد رحمه ) !!
The article describes a challenge where three brothers are placed in different solitary confinement cells and have to survive challenges to become the winner. Along with the challenge, the article also includes a segment where the brothers try different flavors of Korean spicy noodles.
- Each brother is placed in a different cell and has to survive challenges.
- The winner will be the last one to survive inside the cell.
- Challenges are given, and if failed, the prisoner has to leave the cell.
- One of the challenges is to finish a glass of water in 10 seconds.
- The brothers win the first challenge and are rewarded with spicy noodles.
- They randomly pick out different flavors of the noodles from a box.
- The brothers try out different flavors of Korean spicy noodles.
- They randomly pick out different flavors from a giant box of noodles.
- The flavors they try are Buldak with Cream Carbonara, Buldak Cheese, Buldak Quattro Cheese, Buldak Habanero Lime, Buldak Original, and Buldak Carbonara.
- They prepare the noodles at the jail kitchen.
The article describes the challenges and the fun experiences of the brothers while in solitary confinement cells. It also includes a segment where they try out different flavors of Korean spicy noodles. The article showcases the survival of the fittest concept and the importance of following rules.
How to quickly shorten a URL without ads using Chrome Extension
Hello friends! In this article, I will be sharing a quick and easy way to shorten URLs without ads using the Chrome extension URL Shortener.
Steps to use URL Shortener:
1. Open Chrome and enter the Chrome Web Store link: chromegoogle.com/webstore
2. Find the URL Shortener extension and select URL Shortener by Tim Leeland.com
3. Click the Add to Chrome button and then Add to Extension in the pop-up window that appears
4. Once the extension has been added, open the link you want to shorten
5. Click the URL Shorten icon that appears on the right side of the address bar
6. The link will already be shortened, but you can customize it further by setting a password, expiry date, and more
7. You can copy the shortened link using the Copy button and paste it anywhere you need it
8. If you need to add the shortened link to a web page, email, or YouTube description, make sure to include https:// or http:// in front of the link
9. You can also generate a QR code using the extension by right-clicking on the link and selecting Generate QR code
10. Once the code appears, you can save it and use it as needed.
URL Shortener is a great Chrome extension that allows you to quickly and easily shorten URLs without ads. With just a few clicks, you can generate a shortened link and customize it to your liking. Give it a try and let me know what you think! Don't forget to subscribe to my channel and share this video if you found it helpful.
Google Ads Tutorials: Ads & extensions
Google is a search engine that has revolutionized the way we access and consume information. With its simple yet effective algorithm, Google has become the go-to search engine for millions of people worldwide. In this article, we will explore the various features of Google that make it so popular and efficient.
Features of Google:
1. Simple Interface: Google's interface is simple and easy to navigate, allowing users to quickly find what they are looking for.
2. Accurate Search Results: Google's algorithm is designed to provide users with accurate search results, making it the most reliable search engine available.
3. Personalized Search: Google's personalized search feature allows users to tailor their search results to their preferences, making it even more efficient.
4. Image Search: Google's image search feature allows users to search for images based on specific keywords, making it easy to find the perfect image for any project.
5. Maps: Google Maps is a powerful tool that allows users to find directions, explore new places, and even view 3D imagery.
In conclusion, Google's features make it the most efficient and reliable search engine available today. From its simple interface to its accurate search results and personalized search feature, Google has become an indispensable tool for millions of people worldwide. Whether you're searching for information, images, or directions, Google has everything you need at your fingertips.