Oberlo Dropshipping Sites
Shopify's dropshipping app Oberlo is officially shutting down on June 15th, leaving many people wondering what they should be using instead. Shopify acquired Oberlo back in 2017, allowing users to link AliExpress products to their Shopify stores for easy import and dropshipping. However, now they are suggesting users switch to an app called De Essers, which is currently outperforming Oberlo.
While Shopify claims their top priority is to provide merchants with the best solutions, it seems strange that they would shut down their own app instead of investing in improving it. Some speculate that Shopify may have realized the flaws in the dropshipping from AliExpress business model, which many people have also learned the hard way.
For those who currently use Oberlo or AliExpress for dropshipping, this is a great opportunity to transition to the high-ticket model with domestic brands. Rather than selling products from a random factory in China, you can become an authorized retailer for domestic suppliers and sell products with solid profit margins, faster delivery times, and better quality.
To find domestic brands for your niche, start by searching on websites like Wayfair and reaching out to individual brands directly. This model may require more effort, but it will lead to a more profitable and sustainable business in the long run.
For more information on how to set up a successful dropshipping business, check out the free training at dropshipwebinar.com.
How To Make Money With Oberlo in 2022 (For Beginners)
Hey guys, Mike Bastille here and in this video we’re talking about how to make money with Oberlo and more importantly, how beginners are earning $100 to $700 a day in passive income.
Before we actually get into it, we want to remind you that several spots have opened up for this week's free workshop where it's the fastest and easiest way to make money online. Sign up for it in the link below. We literally have a 62-year-old woman go from zero to 160 grand in 90 days. So check it out now.
My experience with Oberlo:
Alright guys, so I first heard about Oberlo back when I first started Shopify dropshipping back in 2015. And beforehand, I was doing a bunch of these like other business ideas that wasn't giving me the freedom that I wanted. I wanted to make more money, I wanted to help my mom and dad, I wanted to travel around the world, I just wanted to feel more freedom of money instead of being kind of like a slave to my finances.
So of course, Shopify dropshipping was the way right. But one of the biggest things that I had at the time was when I started getting winning products, how could I actually fulfill it very, very fast. And that’s essentially what Oberlo did for me. You know we were kind of like one of the initial users back when not a lot of people were using Oberlo.
And just like that, while using the software and the service before, of course, I went to the next level which I’ll explain what I did after. When we stopped using Oberlo, it allowed us to go from zero to 1.5 million dollars in sales my first 12 months.
Finding a winning product:
So, the first thing that I realized is ultimately Oberlo essentially is just like the fulfillment app that allows you to order products from the suppliers so that you don't have to spend all of your time kind of like putting in the payment information and the contact information from the sale. Essentially what this is when you make a sale on your Shopify platform, you literally click on a button and it automatically buys the product from like Aliexpress, puts the customer's information in and then ships it out to that customer and then automatically updates the tracking information on your Shopify platform.
Now think about how huge that is because I mean when I was getting like two sales a day it was okay, like I could literally come in here, buy it from Aliexpress, ship it to them, wait a couple of days, upload the tracking to Shopify. But when you're literally getting hundreds of sales a day like what I did when I was selling grill mats, it's not feasible to do all those yourself.
So, the first step is all finding a winning product. Right? So for example, how I find a winning product is, if I just type an example, right, I'll just put “cat”. I'm going to sort everything by orders on Aliexpress because what that does for me is it tells me what all the popular orders are right now that are actually making sales right now.
Getting in front of the right people:
The next step that I got to figure out before I could figure out about fulfilling the products is how can I get in front of the people that are going to want to buy it? Back in 2015, it was just all Facebook, got this Facebook that, Facebook got this. I believe now in today's day and age that form of marketing that worked back well in 2015 is dead. And you need to be more creative when it comes to getting in front of the right people.
So what I like doing is actually utilizing YouTube. Right? Like if I just type in for example cat tips, one of the most interesting things that I had noticed that I've yet seen anybody take advantage of it to the fullest is the fact that this girl only has 4,000 subscribers. She has 605,000 views. This girl has 757,000 views, only 16,000 subscribers.
Partnering with content creators:
This guy only has 33,000 subscribers, 3.5 million views. As you can see, there's a lot of people that are looking at these cat videos but very few subscribers, meaning there's a lot of these people, these creators that aren't making any money. So what you could essentially do is partner with them and say, “Hey, you know I want to actually have you make a video about this. I love your video about that other video that you did with cats. Every single time you make a sale with this, I'll give you a promo code from my Shopify store. If ever you got to say, I'll literally give you 20% to 50% of all my profits.”
Why would you do that? Well, think about this. It's no risk to you. All you really got to do is spend, I don't know, like 39 cents, six dollars, send them product to go ahead and review. And if you get a bunch of sales, guess what, that's like free marketing that you did not have to do.
Advanced method for fulfilling orders:
Now comes the Oberlo thing. We’re like okay now I have to fulfill these products. So of course, you can literally hire somebody from the Philippines and just go through all of it, just literally click through using the Oberlo app and automatically order all these products directly to the Shopify customer. Of course, it will update the tracking as well, so you don't have to do that.
But what I did is a little bit more advanced after that because of course once you're doing like I don't know 50 sales a day or even 100 sales a day, what I like personally doing at that point was actually stopped using Oberlo and going straight to the supplier.
So that being said, if you want a faster and easier way to make money online, as you can see from what we did selling other people's products that we don't have to create, we don't have to manage, we don't even have to do the returns or customer service, you could see in the past seven days we pulled in 7k net, and then in the past 14 days, we pulled in about 20k net.
Check it out on the free workshop below and of course subscribe and check out my podcast with all these multi-millionaires that literally live here in Bali and make a bunch of money online that literally started off with nothing. Check it out in the second link below. That being said, love you guys. See you guys later.
How to Set Up Shopify – Dropshipping with Oberlo
Hey everyone, it's David from Oberlo and today I'm going to show you how to build a Shopify store that's integrated with Oberlo. We'll cover everything you need to know to launch your own dropshipping business. By the end of this article, you'll have a fully fledged store ready to take on customers.
- How to build a Shopify store that's integrated with Oberlo
- Covering everything you need to know for a dropshipping business
- Have a fully fledged store ready by the end of this article
Step 1: Finding Products
- Popular product categories on Oberlo
- Use search filters to refine results
- Use the orders count sorting filter to find proven popular products
- Add products to import list and edit titles, descriptions, and images
Step 2: Connecting Shopify and Oberlo
- Create a Shopify store
- Connect Shopify and Oberlo accounts
- Set up default behaviors for how Oberlo and Shopify interact
Step 3: Choosing a Theme
- Explore Shopify themes
- Choose a free or paid theme
- Demo and preview themes before selecting
- Add and publish selected theme to store
- Building a successful Shopify store requires finding popular products, integrating with Oberlo, and choosing a theme that suits your business
- Take the time to edit product titles, descriptions, and images to make your store stand out
- With these steps, you can launch a successful dropshipping business using Oberlo and Shopify.
DO NOT USE OBERLO (Free Alternative) | Shopify Dropshipping
Title: Why DSS is a Better Alternative to Oberlo for Dropshipping
When starting a Shopify store and dropshipping, it is common to use Oberlo as a platform to connect with AliExpress. However, after fulfilling 550 orders in a month, Oberlo starts costing money. In this article, we will introduce a free alternative that is more efficient and will save you time and money.
The Alternative: DSS
DSS is a free app developed by AliExpress that allows you to sync your AliExpress account with your Shopify account for free. It eliminates the need for Oberlo and is better in many ways. Here are some reasons why DSS is a better alternative:
- It doesn't cost anything
- You can sync up multiple products and variants
- You can map out all of your shipping settings for each product individually
- You can fulfill all your orders at once and pay one time
- It cleans up your bank statements and makes them look nice and tidy with just bigger transactions rather than a ton of micro ones
- It saves you time and money
How to Use DSS
DSS is very simple to set up, and there are many videos on YouTube that can guide you through the process. Here are some steps to follow:
- Download the DSS app from the Shopify app store
- Connect your AliExpress account
- Map out your shipping settings for each product individually
- Sync up multiple products and variants
- Fulfill all your orders at once and pay one time
If you are currently using Oberlo, we recommend switching to DSS. It is a healthier alternative that allows you to fulfill orders more efficiently and saves you time and money. DSS is free and very easy to use. It is a great way to connect with AliExpress and sync your orders with Shopify. Try it out today and see the difference for yourself!
Top 12 Oberlo Alternatives For Shopify Dropshipping
Hey everyone, Neely here. Are you tired of using Oberlo for your dropshipping needs? Well, you're in luck! In this video, I'll be sharing 12 of the best Oberlo alternatives that can give you an edge over the competition. So, let's dive in!
- Popular doesn't always mean best
- Alternatives can provide a variety of features
- Let's go over 12 Oberlo alternatives
List of Alternatives:
1. Auto DS
- Multiple suppliers and regions
- Dropship on Shopify, eBay, and Facebook Marketplace
- Automatic product importing, price and stock monitoring, and order automation
- Product finding feature
- Supports multiple suppliers in the EU and US
- Special extension for AliExpress users, individual bulk order automation, and runs on multiple selling channels
- Import products from private suppliers and designer brands
- Integrated with popular e-commerce platforms like Shopify, Wix, and BigCommerce
- Free pricing plan allows you to import up to 25 products
- Supports 45 different suppliers
- Import products with one-click feature and supports multiple platforms
- Does not work on eBay
- One-time payment plan with lifetime support and unlimited use
- Digital marketing tools to improve conversion rates
- Abandoned cart recovery, customer reviews importing, and discounted coupons
- Private label on demand and product customization features
- Compatible with multiple selling channels
- Easy product finding and product research tool to find winning products
- Official partner of AliExpress and integrates with multiple e-commerce selling platforms
- Stock management, supplier optimization, and product bundling features
- Massive supplier directory with over 8,000 global and local suppliers
- Powerful product research tool and automatic product importing from AliExpress
- Seller training with video tutorials and online guides
- Unique automation platform developed for print on demand businesses
- No subscription fees and monthly discounts
- Integrates with many different e-commerce platforms
- Can only sell products from AliExpress
- Unlimited number of product imports and stock and price syncing
- Free plans for lifetime memberships
- Millions of products from reliable suppliers
- Customize product prices and profit margins
- Supports 10 different e-commerce platforms
- Individual bulk orders, automatic order fulfillment, and quick shipping times
- Private labeling and branding feature
- Choose from their catalog, fill in a few details, and have it shipped to customers
- Oberlo may have its pros and cons
- Alternatives offer a variety of features
- Let me know in the comments if we missed any!
- Thanks for watching!
How To Dropship WITHOUT AliExpress On Shopify (Fast Shipping Methods)
In this video, the speaker reveals how to drop ship with less than 10-day shipping times from China without using Aliexpress. He also shares how he recently added a three-day shipping option to his shopify store.
- The speaker is on a mission to make over five million dollars with his e-commerce brand and document the entire process.
- He wants to lead by example and help others start their own online store.
- He recommends using alternatives to Aliexpress, such as Eperlo and Spocket, for faster shipping times in the starting phase of your business.
- The best and fastest way to ship products out of China is using a private agent who has connections in China with the fulfillment centers, shipping lines, and manufacturers to help you get the best price and fastest shipping possible.
- The speaker worked with an agent to source his products for a cheaper cost with the best possible quality and uses a private shipping line called Yun express to ship products with less than 10-day shipping times.
- He is now ordering thousands of products every week and shipping them directly with his agent, which allows him to get costs much cheaper.
- His next stage is three-day shipping times, which he plans to achieve by using a US fulfillment center.
In conclusion, the speaker provides valuable insights into how to drop ship with faster shipping times and build a successful e-commerce brand. He emphasizes the importance of being transparent and using private agents to get the best prices and shipping times possible. By following his recommendations, aspiring entrepreneurs can increase their chances of success and achieve their goals.
Shopify Oberlo Tutorial - Automating Drop Shipping With Aliexpress
How to Speed Up and Semi-Automate the Aliexpress Drop Shipping Process
Are you tired of spending hours adding products to your store and fulfilling orders on Aliexpress? The Overlo app can help you streamline these processes and save time.
- When you download the Overlo app, you also get a Chrome extension that allows you to access your Aliexpress account and speed up the process of adding items and fulfilling orders.
- With the Chrome extension installed, you can easily browse items and see if the seller offers a packet or not, as well as their processing time.
- To add products to your store, simply scroll over the item and hit the coupon button to import the product successfully.
- The Overlo app will automatically pull all the data from the seller's sales page, including images, variants, costs, and inventory, and allow you to edit the information to fit your needs.
- Once you have filled out all the necessary information for the product, you can add it to your current collections, insert tags, and push it to your shop to be published automatically.
- Overlo also helps to speed up the order fulfillment process, as it can automatically add the product to the cart, change the shipping address, and streamline the process of fulfilling orders on Aliexpress.
Overall, the Overlo app can save you time and streamline the process of adding products to your store and fulfilling orders on Aliexpress. With its Chrome extension and automatic features, it is a must-have for anyone who wants to make the most of their time and resources on Aliexpress. Try it out for free for 30 days and see the difference it can make in your dropshipping business.
- Setting up Dropshipping on Ecwid: Easy Steps
- Dropshipping Warranty: Secure Your Sales
- Top US Dropshipping Wholesalers
- eBay Dropshipping: Cell Phones
- CarID Dropshipping: Your One-Stop Shop
- Profitable Facebook Dropshipping
- Oblo Dropshipping: Streamline Your eCommerce
- Create Winning FB Dropshipping Videos
- Understanding Dropship Contracts
- Is Shopify a Dropshipping Site?