personalized internet ads assessor
Hey guys, in this video I'm going to show you where you can make $14 per hour by watching and viewing ads on the internet. It's a very simple job and you can do it part-time. So, this is at a company called Lionbridge.com. You can join our team there at the top right of their website.
When you scroll down a little bit, what you want to do is go to Raters, Annotators, and Testers. The rest of these, like corporate associates and stuff like that, are probably more related to corporate jobs that are in offices. So, if you go to Raters and those jobs right there, you can also go to View All Opportunities. You can also scroll down and look at some of the perks of working here, like flexible hours and things like that.
But when you click View All Opportunities, you'll notice that this is a worldwide company. This is a place where you can find jobs all over the world, and a lot of these are fairly easy to get. You don't usually need a degree or any kind of past experience to get most of these jobs. So, what you're going to want to look for is an Ads Evaluator.
An Ads Evaluator is something you can get all throughout the world, so make sure you look for the one in your specific country that you're living in. And what you're going to do is provide feedback and analysis on ads found on search engine results like Google, and provide ratings on the relevance to the search terms used. So, in other words, when people type in something to search, they need to make sure the ads are relevant to that search.
One thing you need to be able to do is use Gmail and have daily access to the internet. And you may have to use a smartphone at times as well to test it on mobile as well as desktop. So, you might need to test ad results on different devices as well. But basic requirements are very simple: a high school diploma or GED qualification, living in the United States for the last three consecutive years. So, this is going to be similar to whatever country you're trying to do this in.
If you live in Canada, it'll be like living in Canada for the last three consecutive years or so. And then, of course, they have multiple languages that are on here as well. So, just apply for whatever language, whatever country you're in. An active daily user of Gmail is another thing they're looking for, and other forms of social media. So, some of these can branch off into Facebook and Twitter and some other social media platforms. This one's a little more search engine-based, but again, some of these jobs are very similar to this that you find on Lionbridge.com, and some of them might be more related to Google Maps or social media or search engines, etc.
And then, you'll need access to and use of a secure broadband internet connection, a laptop or desktop computer, and an Android smartphone 4.1 or higher or iOS smartphone version 8 or higher as well to be used to perform the work. Also, of course, experience and use of web browsers. Pretty much everybody has that familiarity with current and historical business media, sports, news, social media, and cultural affairs in the country that you're applying in.
So, other than that, you can just apply at the bottom. And they have so many different jobs available here that all have very similar types of qualifications to that one. So, if you don't want to do this exact job or this job gets taken in your country before you can get it or you just don't get the job, you can look for pretty much anything on here, and it'll have very similar qualifications.
So, you can also see that they are having a hiring surge right now, according to Glassdoor.com, meaning they're basically hiring a lot more than usual. So, it's a great time to check out Lionbridge here in the beginning of 2021. Another nice thing about Glassdoor.com and their profile for Lionbridge is you can check and see the average pay estimated for the job you're trying to get. So, you'll see that pretty much every one of these that is very related to what you're trying to apply for is going to be about $14 per hour. So, internet assessor, raider, search engine evaluator, ads assessor, internet assessor, they're all very similar.
Again, they have a lot of the same qualifications. You're working from home, you're doing this part-time, so they're going to pay about $14 per hour. And if you want to know more about the company, they have a 3.5 out of 5-star rating from employee reviews and 24,000 reviews. So, they are pretty highly rated, and they've been around for a long time since 1996. So, they are a legit company.
Now, if you want other jobs like these, there are a few other websites I recommend. If you can't find the exact one you want in Lionbridge, you can also check Sykes.com. If you go to Careers right here at the top of the page at Sykes.com, you'll usually be able to find some sort of search engine evaluation type work. You can go to Work at Home there under North America. I don't know if their jobs in other countries have a work-from-home option. You'll have to check on that. But they have a lot of work-from-home jobs available usually at all times.
Now, most of their stuff is going to be customer support-related, but they also do have some that are related to search engine evaluation as well sometimes. So, it just depends on when you check. And then, another website that's similar to these is called Teamwork.ai. If you look at Teamwork.ai and search all their jobs, you can usually find something related to the evaluation of search engines as well, usually around the world in all different languages.
So, you'll see here, this is more related to what I was showing you at Lionbridge, whereas Sykes will have some here and there, but they're mostly customer support. But they do have them. So here, you see online web evaluator, video collector, search engine evaluator, online crowd worker, information researcher, online crowd worker jobs. Plenty of online web evaluator jobs and search engine evaluator jobs are pretty much what you would be looking for, and they're going to be very similar as well.
Those are a few websites you can check. I recommend looking at Lionbridge first. They're usually one of the better ones as far as having them worldwide and having a lot available. But you get paid around $14 per hour to basically just watch and look at ads and take some notes on whether they're relevant to search queries or not. So, other than that, I'll see you in the next video.
Telus International Work From Home - Best Side Hustles 2022 - Work From Home
Welcome to Efficient Side Hustles, where I cover remote side hustles that allow you to work from home or anywhere. These side hustles are free to start and maintain, offer a flexible schedule, and have no customer interactions or driving involved. They are highly efficient in terms of time commitment and profitability. In this article, we will do a deep dive into Telus International.
- Welcome to Efficient Side Hustles
- Remote side hustles for working from home or anywhere
- Free to start and maintain
- Flexible schedule
- No customer interactions or driving
- High hustle efficiency
- Division of Telus Corporation
- Canadian multinational holding company
- Offers telecommunications, health, safety, and security products and services
- Acquired Lionbridge's AI division for $935 million
Jobs at Telus International:
- Visit Telus International's website and click on Careers
- Two sections: full-time positions and AI community positions
- Focus on AI community positions
- Enter your location and search for available jobs
- Jobs to consider: social media evaluator, online task contributor, media search analyst
Social Media Evaluator:
- Rate relevancy and accuracy of ads on social media
- Temporary position, up to 12 months
- Work from home, one hour a day, five days a week
- Requirements: computer, iPhone or Android, fluency in English, 18+ years old, US resident for the past three years
- Low effort, low time commitment, averaged $255 a month
Online Task Contributor:
- Evaluate websites and products to improve internet search
- Up to 10 hours a week, depending on task availability
- Requirements: tech-savvy, familiarity with apps and social media, active Gmail user
- Work while watching TV or doing household chores
- Averaged $500 a month
Media Search Analyst:
- Evaluate music and video judgments, app store content search results
- Experience with Apple products and Apple ID
- High school degree or higher preferred
- Work from home, up to 20 hours a week, flexible schedule
- Complete tasks in a web-based tool
- Apply to desired jobs on Telus International's website
- Wait one to two weeks for email response
- Follow instructions in the email to move forward in the process
- Independent contractor status, manage own taxes
- Two payment systems used by Telus International
- Supplier/vendor platform: input time or auto-generated time, upload W-9 form, provide direct deposit information
- Telus International offers remote side hustles with various job options
- Social media evaluator, online task contributor, and media search analyst are recommended jobs
- Easy application process and flexible work schedules
- Get paid through the supplier/vendor platform with W-9 form and direct deposit information
I MADE....WORKING FOR LIONBRIDGE FOR 3 MONTHS
A few months back, I showed you guys exactly how much money I made while working for a site called Appen. In the comments of that video, someone recommended that I try out Lionbridge. Lionbridge is a site that is a little bit different from Appen. While both sites require you to apply for jobs and work on projects, Lionbridge offers more long-term projects. So if we compare Lionbridge to Appen, the roles available on Lionbridge are similar to the ones on Appen, but you'll get more money and it will be a bit easier. However, the one caveat of working for Lionbridge is that it's a bit harder to get accepted. You are literally just applying for jobs and it's not just doing quick tasks here and there. Once you are accepted, you are employed by Lionbridge and it's a real job, not just projects on the side. So what jobs are available and how do you get them? Let's dive into that.
To get started, all you need to do is go to the Lionbridge website and click on the Join Our Team button in the top right corner. From there, you'll see a variety of different job openings. Click on Learn More to open up the page for each job. Then, click on View Open Project to see the list of available projects. If you're looking for remote jobs similar to the ones on Appen, select the Remote Jobs tab. This will show you all the remote job openings. You can also select your country and city if needed, but most of the jobs can be done from home as long as you speak the language of the country you're applying for.
There are roughly five jobs on Lionbridge that are very similar to the ones on Appen. These jobs include:
1. Personalized Internet Assessor: In this role, you'll evaluate the performance of search engines by determining the correct results for specific searches. You'll receive full training for this role.
2. Internet Ads Assessor: Here, you'll evaluate advertisements to ensure they are safe and appropriate for the public. You'll be given ads from various platforms like Google, Facebook, and Instagram.
3. Online Map Quality Assistant: As a map quality assistant, you'll provide feedback on the accuracy and relevance of map-related information. This job may require evaluating different companies and checking the accuracy of their information on Apple Maps.
4. Social Media Evaluator: In this role, you'll evaluate content on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Google. You'll be checking if the content is safe for public consumption.
5. Search Engine Evaluator: This job is similar to the Personalized Internet Assessor role, but you'll be evaluating search engine results for Bing instead of Google.
These are the main jobs you can apply for on Lionbridge. It's important to note that not all of these jobs are always available, so it's a good idea to check the website regularly for updates. The availability of jobs can change frequently due to the nature of the work and the rotation of staff.
If you're interested in becoming a social media evaluator, for example, you can expect to work for five hours per day, up to one hour per day. This role requires a 12-month contract and an immediate start date. You'll be given logging details for the platform you'll be using and you'll be expected to work a minimum of one hour per day, Monday to Friday. You can also work on Saturdays and Sundays if you choose to. You'll get paid a base rate for the day and an additional rate for the number of products you review on the marketplace. Payments are made based on the number of products you review each day, and it usually doesn't take a full hour to review the products.
Overall, working for Lionbridge can be a great opportunity to earn money from home. The jobs available are similar to the ones on Appen, but with potentially higher pay and easier tasks. Just keep in mind that it may be harder to get accepted, so make sure to apply and follow the guidelines provided. Good luck with your application!
Lionbridge Ads Assessor | Appen Arrow Exam (How to Pass?)
Hello! Welcome to learn about Action Storium. In this introductory video, I will give you information, tips, and tricks about Eba. But first, let me tell you that this is the only project of its kind on Apple. So, if you want to stay up to date with the latest videos, make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel. And by the way, if you're into DIY projects, you should check out Tekzen's passing service called Wings of Dragons. They have a professional team that can help you with any project.
Now, let's get started with the main topic. First of all, let me show you what kind of love you're getting into. Position is everything, and writing dragonglass according to the given guidelines is crucial. For example, let's talk about the rise and use of artificial intelligence in the creative industry. It's a fascinating topic that you need to explore. After that, you can download the World Mario Motor game and enjoy some online gaming.
Now, let's talk about India. It's a country with a rich history and culture. If you're planning to visit, make sure to clean your passport and get all the necessary documents. Also, don't forget to download the Plexapp on your phone for easy navigation. And if you're feeling lost, don't worry, you can always find information on how to get around.
Moving on, let's talk about The Wolf. It's a book that consists of seven different stories. Each story has its own style and proximity to reality. So, after completing this book, you will have a better understanding of different cultures and religions.
Next, let's discuss evolution and revolution in the creative industry. It's important to understand the challenges and opportunities that arise with new technologies. For example, the use of artificial intelligence and virtual reality has revolutionized the way we create and consume content.
Now, let's talk about Jobs in Austin, Texas. It's a booming industry with many opportunities for growth. Whether you're interested in technology, marketing, or design, Austin has something for everyone. And if you're looking for a job in the entertainment industry, you should check out the Afghan 200 internet platform. They have a wide range of jobs available.
Moving on, let's talk about design work. It's an essential part of any creative project. Whether you're designing a website or creating a logo, it's important to get relevant information and stay updated with the latest trends.
Now, let's talk about the space travel industry. It's a fascinating field that has seen significant advancements in recent years. From Virgin Galactic to SpaceX, there are many companies that are pushing the boundaries of space exploration. And if you're interested in traveling to space, you can book your ticket now and experience the adventure of a lifetime.
Finally, let's talk about the importance of creativity in business. It's essential to think outside the box and come up with innovative solutions. Whether you're starting a new business or looking to expand an existing one, creativity is key to success.
In conclusion, there are many exciting things happening in the world of action and creativity. From new technologies to innovative business ideas, there's never been a better time to learn and explore. So, don't hesitate to dive in and embrace the possibilities.
Ads Assessor Arrow Project Exam Preparation Tool
Hello and welcome to another instructional video for the Ads Evaluation Exam Simulation Tool provided by Past Sleep Force Exam. If you are looking to become an Ads Evaluator for either a Pandero or the Lion Bridge Ads Assessor project, you need to study the guidelines and pass the exam. The exam is very difficult, but with the guidelines and the exam simulation practice, you can increase your chances of passing.
Why these companies don't have an exam tool is unknown, but that's where Past Elite Force Exam comes in. They have created a tool to help people understand the backend of like Raider labs and how to do ad evaluations. Let's jump right into the Ads Evaluator Exam Simulation Demo.
There are four examples in the demo: search ads evaluation, user to keyword evaluation, close match evaluation, and user interest evaluation. Each example gives you an idea of what to expect in the actual exam. To get more examples and practice, you can sign up for the Ads Evaluation Exam Simulation Tool Pro.
To sign up, enter your email address and create a password. Make sure to use the same email address as your PayPal account. This is important to receive your details promptly. Once you've signed up, you can proceed to the PayPal checkout to pay the one-time membership fee.
After completing the payment, you will receive a receipt and your membership details will be sent to you. Now, you can access the Ads Evaluator Exam Simulation Tool Pro. It includes ten search ads evaluation tasks, seven user to keyword tasks, five user interest evaluation tasks, and five close match evaluation tasks.
In each task, you will find a slider to rate the ad creative, query flags, and ad creative flags. Follow the task instructions and make sure to refer to the guidelines for guidance. After completing all the tasks, click on the Complete the Test button.
You will receive feedback on how you did in the test. The feedback will show you where you need to improve and what adjustments you need to make. It's important to review the guidelines and work on your weak points. The Ads Evaluator Exam Simulation Tool Pro is a valuable resource to help you pass the actual exam.
The tool also includes keyword evaluation, close match evaluation, and user interest evaluation. Each evaluation follows a similar format with task instructions and rating categories. Make sure to go through each task and click on Complete the Test to receive feedback.
Remember, it's crucial to use the guidelines and the exam simulation tool to prepare for the exam. With the right practice and understanding of the evaluation process, you can increase your chances of passing the exam and securing a job as an Ads Evaluator.
So, don't wait! Sign up for the Ads Evaluation Exam Simulation Tool Pro and start practicing today. Good luck on your journey to becoming an Ads Evaluator for Appen or Lion Bridge!
Lionbridge Exam | Lionbridge Rater - Internet Assessor | How to Pass Lionbridge Exam?
Hello raters and potential candidates! Welcome to our tutorial on language qualification exams. We have received many questions about these exams, so we have decided to create a video series to provide information, tips, and tricks for language positions and qualification exams. We will begin by discussing the rater position, also known as the interest position, as it is the most profitable project to work on consistently.
- Language positions have the highest pay rates compared to other positions in line bridge and open.
- The rater position, in particular, has the highest task volume overall.
Applying for the Rater Position:
- If you are interested in applying for a language position, you can find relevant information on our website.
- If your application has not been accepted or you have failed the exam, you can also find information on how to retake the language exam or reapply for the position on our website.
- The qualification exam consists of three parts, and you can proceed to the next part if you pass the previous one.
- After completing Part 1 or Part 2, you will receive an email with the result within five minutes.
- The overall results for completing Part 3 should come in one or two days after the due date of your exam.
Part 1: True or False Questions
- Part 1 consists of 32 true or false questions that measure your theoretical knowledge of the general guidelines.
- The first question asks about the fully meets rating. This rating is a special rating that should only be used under certain circumstances.
- You need to refer to the general guidelines to determine if each statement in the question meets the criteria for a fully meets rating.
Part 2: Page Quality Evaluation
- Part 2 involves evaluating the page qualities of seven different web pages.
- You need to determine the purpose of each page and answer questions based on the content and creator of the page.
- There is a table where you can evaluate different page quality aspects, such as main content quality, amount of information about the website, reputation, and expertise level of the page.
- Based on your evaluations, you will assign an overall page quality rating and provide explanations for your rating in the comment box.
Part 3: Needs Met Evaluation
- Part 3 requires you to evaluate 60 result plugs for seven different tasks.
- You need to understand the user intent for each task and determine the highest rating that a relevant result can receive.
- Consider the user needs met characteristics and check the general guidelines for similar examples to find the correct rating for each result.
Thank you for watching our tutorial! If you enjoyed the video, don't forget to like and subscribe. If you have any questions about language or language exams, feel free to leave a comment or contact us on our website. See you in the next videos!
🔥💯தமிழ் தெரிந்தால் வேலை😍Google Research Jobs | Lionbridge Website | Best Work From Home | Lionbridge
In this article, we will discuss the impact of foreign music programs and their popularity among audiences. From catchy tunes to cultural exchange, foreign music has found its way into the hearts of millions across the globe.
I. Cultural Exchange through Foreign Music
- Foreign music allows us to experience different cultures and traditions.
- It broadens our understanding of diverse musical styles and genres.
- Artists from different countries collaborate, creating unique fusions and cross-cultural musical experiences.
II. Catchy Tunes and Global Appeal
- Foreign music often features infectious melodies and beats that resonate with people worldwide.
- Its catchy tunes have the power to transcend language barriers and unite listeners from different backgrounds.
- Artists like BTS, Shakira, and Adele have gained immense popularity globally, proving the universal appeal of foreign music.
III. The Impact of Foreign Music Programs
- TV shows like American Idol and The Voice showcase talent from around the world.
- These programs not only entertain but also provide a platform for aspiring artists to gain recognition.
- Foreign music programs promote cultural diversity and create a global platform for musicians.
IV. The Rise of K-pop and Latin Music
- K-pop, originating from South Korea, has become a global phenomenon, with groups like BTS gaining a massive fanbase worldwide.
- Latin music, with artists like Shakira, J Balvin, and Bad Bunny, has also gained significant popularity in recent years.
- The success of K-pop and Latin music highlights the global demand for foreign music.
V. The Role of Social Media
- Social media platforms like YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram have played a crucial role in promoting foreign music.
- Artists and fans can connect and share music globally, leading to the rapid spread of foreign music.
- Viral challenges and dance routines on these platforms contribute to the popularity of foreign music.
In conclusion, foreign music programs have revolutionized the way we experience and appreciate music. Through cultural exchange, catchy tunes, and the rise of K-pop and Latin music, foreign music has become a global phenomenon. With the help of social media, it continues to captivate audiences worldwide. So, next time you hear a foreign song, don't hesitate to click play and enjoy the beautiful melodies from around the world. Thanks for reading!