Porsche Cayman Wrap & Upgrades
The Porsche Cayman is an incredible sports car that is perfect for those who love speed and style. One of the best ways to upgrade the look of your Cayman is by getting a wrap. In this article, we will be discussing the different types of wrap upgrades you can get for your Porsche Cayman.
Types of Wrap Upgrades:
1. Matte Wrap - A matte wrap gives your Cayman a sleek and modern look. It is perfect for those who want to make a statement on the road.
2. Glossy Wrap - A glossy wrap is perfect for those who want to add a touch of shine to their Cayman. It is great for highlighting the curves and lines of the car.
3. Chrome Wrap - A chrome wrap is perfect for those who want to turn heads wherever they go. It gives your Cayman a futuristic and unique look.
4. Carbon Fiber Wrap - A carbon fiber wrap is perfect for those who want to add a sporty look to their Cayman. It is also a great way to protect the car's original paint.
Benefits of Wrap Upgrades:
1. Protection - A wrap upgrade can protect your Cayman from scratches and other types of damage.
2. Resale Value - A wrap upgrade can increase the resale value of your Cayman.
3. Customization - A wrap upgrade allows you to customize the look of your Cayman to fit your style.
If you want to upgrade the look of your Porsche Cayman, a wrap upgrade is a great option. There are many different types of wraps to choose from, and each one can give your Cayman a unique and stylish look. In addition to the aesthetic benefits, a wrap upgrade can also protect your Cayman and increase its resale value.
In this video, the speaker talks about his Porsche car and the process of buying it. He also shares some experiences and thoughts about the car.
- Bought the car in 2016, a year and a half after high school
- First car he purchased, previously had a massive 25 that his parents gave him
- Saw the car online, waited for a week, then asked his parents to buy it
- Had a trip planned to Miami and New York City, his parents told him to do that first and then decide
- After the trip, went with his dad to check the car, his dad is a mechanic
- Weird process at the dealership, took five hours to pay due to internet issues
- Family at the dealership pointing at him, awkward moment
Modifications and Experiences:
- Most expensive thing done to the car is the stereo, around $900
- Tried to get a car wrap, but it was too expensive, did it with his dad and grandpa instead
- Hardest part of the wrap was the front bumper
- Changed the tires a few times, got four flats so far, paranoid about getting more flats
- Tires for this car are pricier than his previous car
- Debating whether or not to add a GT body kit and spoiler, hesitant to drill onto the car
- Hydroplaned once on the freeway, spun out of control, but luckily didn't hit anything
The speaker shares some personal experiences and thoughts about his Porsche car, including the buying process and modifications. He also asks the audience if they would like to see more videos like this.
- Dropshipping for Beginners 2020 Introduction
- Dropshipping During COVID-19 (The New Great Depression)
- Setting Up A Photo Studio For Our Ebay Business
- Making a couple changes to the channel
- WTF did you Spray Paint a Brand New Sports Car?
- How to create a Clickfunnels "Option" Upsell Funnel
- Ep: #001 Coffee w/ Marcin (Amazon Fires, Chick-fil-A, Popeyes & Beer)
- Ep: #004 Coffee w/ Marcin : How to grow Instagram & get more followers in 2020
- Ep: #006 Coffee w/Marcin : Why we should all be a little more like Antonio Brown and say F*** it!
- Ep: #007 Coffee w/Marcin : Affiliate Marketing, Amazon FBA, Ecom, Dropshipping and more...