power ads franchise
Music: It should come as no surprise that modern advertising, as we know it, has shaped society in many ways. Our daily decisions and life choices are influenced by advertising, making it a deep-rooted part of our established norm. From the moment we wake up until we go to sleep, we are bombarded with advertisements in various forms – posters, billboards, flyers, TV commercials, and internet ads. They tell us what to buy and who to be. Without advertising, we would not know where to look for a particular product or service.
However, in our technologically-driven lives, the reach between producer and consumer has become much smaller. With numerous media platforms and channels available, it becomes difficult to choose a product. This is where good advertising comes into play. In a saturated market, subtle differences can make the distinction between choosing one product over another. Advertisements that stand out often incorporate emotional responses from the intended audience.
For example, consider two perfume commercials. The first one explicitly focuses on the product itself, describing its characteristics and effects. The second one, on the other hand, does not directly communicate the features of the perfume. Instead, it relies on lighting, feelings, and associations to create an ethereal beauty that resonates with the target consumer. This approach of associating emotions with a product helps us answer the fundamental question of who we are. Advertising helps build an identity by relieving the anxiety of self-determination.
However, we need to be cautious of falling into the illusions constructed by good advertising. While it may diminish our anxiety in the short term, it does not address our true needs and can lead us to make unnecessary purchases. Authentic decisions that align with our best interests require effort and self-reflection. Striving towards an ideal that does not exist will only detract us from accepting and being comfortable with who we truly are. True happiness comes from embracing ourselves and our reality.
In conclusion, advertising plays a significant role in shaping society and influencing our choices. It helps businesses reach prospective customers and guides us in finding the products and services we need. However, we must be mindful of the emotional appeals used in advertising and make authentic decisions that align with our true selves.
Facebook Ads for Your Franchise - Top Targeting Options
Hey everyone, it's Mac and today Craig and I are here to talk about the awesome power of targeting audiences with Facebook ads. So Craig, why don't you start by telling everyone just why targeting with Facebook Ads is more powerful than other online marketing ads?
Sure, well that's really because of all the information Facebook has. When you sign up, you declare all of this information. Think about when Facebook first started, you told them who you were, where you live, and what college you went to. And then Facebook grew and started getting more information from us. So now, you're telling Facebook the kind of interests you have, the brands you like, and even information about your work. This is great news for franchise brands and businesses because you can market to them.
Let's talk about how Facebook ad targeting helps franchisees with their number one priority, getting new customers. Yeah, it's actually great for acquisition. Many franchisees know what their customers look like, right? They know their gender, where they live, and what their interests are. These are all things that you can target on Facebook to find people who look just like your customers. So, if you know your ideal customer, we can help you use Facebook ads to find more just like them. It's pretty slick.
The other cool thing is that a lot of people are now meshing their business lives and interests with social media. So, if you're a franchisee looking to grow your team and recruit new staff, or if you're targeting B2B, you can use that information to find your audience as well. If you're recruiting new staff, you can target your Facebook ad by job title, place of employment, or even professional organizations that a user is a part of. And if you're targeting hair stylists, for example, you could target only people who are hair stylists.
That's great for people who want to attract new customers, but what if you want to go after existing customers? Can you do that? Absolutely. There are two really great ways that Facebook has to target existing customers. The first one is you can search for users that like a certain Facebook page. So, if you're a franchisee, you might target somebody that already likes your individual local Facebook page, or if you don't have a local Facebook page, your brand page. Find people in your local area that like your brand page. Chances are, they're probably already your customers, so you can put customer retention messaging ads towards them. The other option is you can actually use email. If you have a customer email list, you can upload it to Facebook and they will find users that match up with those email addresses and start showing your ads to them as well.
So, we've just barely touched on the vast ways you can target on Facebook, but those are some of the top-level ones. If you have some questions, feel free to reach out to us. We'll be happy to answer any of them. But I'm afraid that's going to do it for us today. Absolutely, if you have more questions or want some more information on Facebook ads or other local marketing tips for your franchise, just check out the Blue Water blog at bluewaterbrand.com/blog.
Rick and Morty | All Commercials (PS5, Pringles, Instagram, Wendy's)
In this article, we will be discussing various commercials and promotional content featuring popular characters and products. From fast-food chains to video games, these commercials offer a unique and entertaining way to promote different brands and products. We will explore the use of contractions, idioms, transitional phrases, interjections, dangling modifiers, and colloquialisms in these commercials, as well as analyze their effectiveness in capturing the audience's attention.
Commercials featuring Carl's Jr. and Hardy's:
- Wake up, we're in a Carl's Jr. Hardy's commercial right now!
- Introducing the characters and products: Thick Burger, El Diablo
- Reluctance to be in a commercial due to the early hour and upcoming test
- The appeal of bacon cheeseburgers and the importance of relaxation
Old Spice Invisible Sprays Commercial:
- Rick introducing his new friends, the Old Spice Invisible Sprays
- Rick's skepticism and reluctance towards the spray
- Benefits of the spray: invisibility, clear application, pleasant scent, odor and sweat protection
- Promotional message: You're going to smell great tomorrow
Pringles Flavors Commercial:
- Rick questioning the amount Pringles paid the characters in the commercial
- Proposal to stack different Pringles flavors to create new combos
- Example combo: pizza, barbecue, and jalapeno
- Grandma's confusion and realization of being trapped in a Pringles commercial
PlayStation 5 Commercial:
- Rick and Morty discussing the PlayStation 5
- Emphasis on the console's speed and reduced loading screens
- Mentioning the haptic feedback vibrations and adaptive resistance in the controller
- Rick's dissatisfaction with the commercial's boredom
Death Stranding Commercial:
- Rick and Morty exploring the Death Stranding game world
- Encounter with ghosts and the death stranding rings
- Morty's confusion and Rick's explanation
- Suggestion to eat a baby for potential upgrades
Rick's Diverse Instagram Game Commercial:
- Rick explaining the concept of Rick's Diverse, a game within Instagram
- Tapping on photos to warp to different planets and dimensions
- Collectibles and exclusive season two clips
- Introduction of various features: Garbly Bootlegger, Morty Tracks, Alien Mating Simulator, Jerry Gotchi
Rick's Diverse Gift Shop Commercial:
- Promotion of the Citadel Rick's Gift Shop and the Butter Robot giveaway
- Mention of Wendy's breakfast and the existential crisis of the Butter Robot
- Collaboration between Wendy's and the Citadel Rick's Gift Shop
Pocket Morty's Video Game Commercial:
- Introduction of the Pocket Morty's digital video game for mobile devices
- Collection of different Morty characters
- Commentary on the potential cruelty of the game
- Highlighting that the game is free and not pay-to-win
These commercials and promotional content effectively utilize various linguistic techniques and creative elements to engage the audience and promote different brands and products. From catchy slogans to humorous situations, these commercials strive to capture the viewers' attention and leave a lasting impression. Whether it's through the use of idioms, colloquialisms, or transitional phrases, these commercials aim to create a memorable experience for the audience and drive them to engage with the featured products.
Teen Titans Go! | Fooooooooood! | DC Kids
In this article, we will explore the importance of finding a new food source and the discovery of a mysterious side of the island. We will also discuss the significance of pie, the dangers of overeating, and the quest for the ultimate sandwich. Additionally, we will touch on the power of vegetables and the consequences of consuming too much meat.
1. The Need for a New Food Source:
- Titans are tired of eating coconuts and seek a new food source.
- The unexplored side of the island holds unknown mysteries.
- Excitement and uncertainty surround the decision to explore the other side.
2. The Mysterious Side of the Island:
- A sense of adventure and curiosity as the Titans embark on the journey.
- Unveiling the wonders and surprises of the mysterious side.
- The difference between the marbles and the mysteries that await.
3. The Delicious Discovery:
- Finding a hidden treasure of delicious food on the other side of the island.
- The taste explosion and satisfaction from the newfound food source.
- Contrast between the diabolical coconuts and the flavorful new options.
4. The Allure of Pie:
- Temptation and desire for pie as a beloved food.
- The joy and love associated with indulging in pie.
- The power of pie to bring happiness and satisfaction.
5. The Importance of Moderation:
- Acknowledging the need to eat in moderation and avoid overeating.
- The consequences of consuming too much food.
- Balancing enjoyment with healthy eating habits.
6. The Power of Vegetables:
- The realization that vegetables can be tasty and satisfying.
- Discovering the benefits of a vegetarian diet.
- Embracing the strength and enhancements that come from consuming vegetables.
7. The Ultimate Sandwich Quest:
- The legend of a powerful sandwich hidden away.
- The journey to find the ingredients and reforge the sandwich.
- The anticipation and excitement surrounding the quest.
8. Consequences of Meat Consumption:
- The negative influence of consuming too much meat.
- The temptation to indulge in unhealthy meat-based meals.
- The potential for negative health effects and the need for moderation.
In conclusion, the Titans' search for a new food source leads them to the mysterious side of the island and the discovery of delicious alternatives to coconuts. They learn the importance of moderation, the power of vegetables, and the allure of pie. Additionally, they embark on a quest for the ultimate sandwich and become aware of the consequences of excessive meat consumption. Overall, the article emphasizes the need for balance and variety in our food choices to maintain a healthy and satisfying diet.
The single biggest reason why start-ups succeed | Bill Gross
The Key Factors for Startup Success
- Startups are an exciting venture, but what factors contribute to their success?
- Finding the right team and executing well are crucial for success.
- But what about the idea, business model, and funding?
- Let's analyze these factors and their impact on startup success.
- Many believe that the idea is everything.
- But as time goes on, the execution and adaptability become more important.
- Mike Tyson once said, Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face.
- Execution and adaptation are essential when facing the reality of consumers.
- Does the company have a clear path to generating revenue from consumers?
- Starting without a business model can lead to delays and consumer dissatisfaction.
- The model should align with consumer demand to ensure success.
- Some startups rely on substantial initial funding.
- However, in today's world, it is easier to find funding opportunities.
- Now, let's look at specific cases to illustrate these factors.
- Airbnb: Overcame investor skepticism by targeting a niche market.
- Uber: Executed a revolutionary business model but also needed time to build a user base.
- Citysearch: Capitalized on the need for online traffic in the late 1990s.
- YouTube: Started with just an idea but found success with the right timing.
- Execution and adaptability are the most critical factors for startup success.
- Ideas and business models are also important but not as determining.
- Timing plays a significant role, and startups need to understand consumer readiness.
- To truly succeed, startups must be honest about the impact of time.
- With the right mix of factors, startups can change the world and make a lasting impact.
BAD Mobile Game Ads
Mobile games, although not the cream of the crop in the gaming industry, dominate the market. With an oversaturated and competitive industry, it is essential for mobile game ads to stand out and attract players. However, many of these ads have become notorious for their deceptive tactics and bizarre content. In this article, we will explore the different categories of mobile game ads and discuss their effectiveness in capturing the audience's attention.
Section 1: Honest Ads
- Voodoo's ads showcase gameplay with witty captions, highlighting the game's simplicity.
- Mom vs dad ads depict families playing random games, with the dad always struggling to win.
Section 2: Deceptive Ads
- Hustle Castle and Homescapes ads create fake gameplay to entice players, deviating from the actual game experience.
- Fake lava puzzles in Hustle Castle became so popular that they were turned into real games.
Section 3: Bizarre Ads
- Mafia City ads feature strange scenarios, such as level 1 crooks fighting level 100 bosses, which became a meme.
- Lily's Garden ads gained a dedicated fanbase due to their peculiar storyline.
Section 4: Words Story and Episode Ads
- Words Story ads have a poorly made art style, unrelated to the actual game, and often feature misleading content.
- Episode ads center around relationships, particularly divorces, and inspired the creation of fake ads that mimic the game's style.
Mobile game ads use various tactics to capture the audience's attention, ranging from honest gameplay showcases to deceptive and bizarre scenarios. While the intention behind these ads may differ, their ultimate goal is to be memorable. Mobile games themselves often lack originality, with many replicating popular formulas. Ultimately, the effectiveness of mobile game ads in attracting players depends on their ability to stand out in an oversaturated market.
Bing Ad Tracking Using RedTrack.io - Funnel Franchise Success Tips 1
Hi, I'm Colin McIntyre and welcome to the first of a series of videos that I'm going to call Funnel Franchise Success Tips. The reason I'm going to call them that is because they are all tips and tools I've picked up while working with the Funnel Franchise system. If you want to know more about the system, do subscribe to my channel and check out the videos there. There's plenty of in-depth videos that will tell you exactly what it's about and why it's a fantastic system to learn to be an affiliate marketer.
Today, I'm going to talk about tracking Bing ads using a software called Red Track or Red Track IO. I plan to shoot three videos about this topic over the next seven to ten days. In this first video, I'll give you a quick overview of the system and what it can do for you.
One of the smart things in Funnel Franchise is that you start with the system and are given the tools to become an affiliate marketer. You're given templates and page builder software, as well as autoresponder advice. You can set up a system and promote a number of different products and services. As you progress through the levels, you'll learn that you can apply these funnels to any product or service of your choice. Funnel Franchise also provides training methods for advertising your products and services, including how to advertise with Bing.
When you start advertising with Bing, you want to be able to analyze your data in detail. You want to see what is working and what isn't, and you want to optimize your campaigns. This is where Red Track comes in. It is a tracking tool that allows you to analyze your Bing ads in detail. You can see where people are buying your products, which keywords are working, what time of day they're using, and which ad group or ad type is performing the best.
Red Track directs your Bing traffic based on your settings. It funnels the traffic through Red Track, allowing you to split test different landing pages and monitor the entire process from click to sale. It captures and tracks all the data, so you know exactly what is driving your sales.
In Red Track, you can see detailed information about each click, such as the ad ID, campaign, device type, match type, keyword, and search query. This information is crucial for optimizing your ads and landing pages. You can also track conversions and sales, and make data-driven decisions to improve your Bing ad campaigns.
In the next video, I'll show you how to set up Red Track campaigns and configure your ad source, offer, and offer network. Stay tuned for more tips and tricks on tracking Bing ads with Red Track.