pre order template shopify
Setting up Pre-Orders on Your Shopify Store: A Guide
- Setting up pre-orders on your Shopify store can be a great way to keep selling products even when they're out of stock, and to test new products without investing in large quantities up front.
- In this article, we'll be using the Pre-Order Manager app to set up different types of pre-orders, such as basic pre-orders, coming soon pre-orders, and notify me when back in stock options.
Reasons for Setting Up Pre-Orders:
- To keep selling products even when they're out of stock
- To test new products without investing in large quantities up front
Using the Pre-Order Manager App:
- The app starts at $24.95 per month and allows for unlimited pre-order products, pre-order discounts, back in stock email alerts, and pre-orders by different countries.
- It has a 4.4 star rating on the Shopify App Store and over 900 ratings.
Setting Up Basic Pre-Orders:
- Ensure that the quantity of the product is set to zero.
- Turn on the pre-order option and customize the settings, such as button text and message, pre-order quantity limit, and pre-order end date.
- Schedule pre-orders for a date in the future.
- Display a pre-order badge and terms and conditions, if desired.
Setting Up Coming Soon Pre-Orders:
- Build up excitement for a product that is coming soon to your collection.
- Customize the settings, such as button text and message, and available date.
Setting Up Notify Me When Back in Stock Options:
- Allow customers to put in their email address and receive a notification when the product is back in stock or a new product is launched.
- Enter in the email address of your store and customize the email settings and pop-up settings.
- Setting up pre-orders on your Shopify store can be a great way to keep selling products even when they're out of stock and to test new products without investing in large quantities up front.
- The Pre-Order Manager app allows for easy customization of different types of pre-orders, including basic pre-orders, coming soon pre-orders, and notify me when back in stock options.
How To Sell Pre Order On You Shopify Clothing Store
- Preorders can help accelerate shopping experience, increase sales, and get more products to customers faster
- Preorders allow you to turn potential sales into actual purchases, increasing sales and strengthening customer relationships
- Preorders can also provide valuable data on customer demand and preferences
What are preorders?
- Preorders allow customers to make a deposit for a product and pay the remaining amount at a later date
- Preorders can be set up as pay now or pay later options
- Pay now preorders require customers to pay the full sales price at the time of purchase
- Pay later preorders allow customers to make a deposit or reservation and be billed for the remaining amount once the item ships
Why use preorders?
- Preorders can increase sales and cash flow
- Preorders can provide valuable data on customer demand and preferences
- Preorders can help you test the market and forecast sales
How to set up preorders on Shopify:
- Use an app such as Free Product Preorder Manager, Next Gen Preorder, or Purple Dot Trusted Preorder
- Add the app to your Shopify store and customize your settings
- Create a new waitlist for each product you want to offer as a preorder
- Provide estimated shipping dates and stock levels for each preorder product
- Offer pay now or pay later options to customers
Preorders can be a powerful tool for increasing sales, strengthening customer relationships, and gathering valuable data on customer demand and preferences. By using an app such as Free Product Preorder Manager, Next Gen Preorder, or Purple Dot Trusted Preorder, you can set up preorders on your Shopify store and start reaping the benefits today.
Setup Pre-Order on Shopify | Sell Preorder, Out-of-Stock,Sold Out & Coming Soon Product App Tutorial
In this sponsored video, the app maker appmaker is introduced as a Shopify app that can convert an ecommerce website to a mobile app. The focus of the video is on pre-ordering and how it can help retain customers even when products are out of stock.
Methods for Pre-Ordering:
There are two methods for pre-ordering: making the products available for immediate notice or making them available after a certain number of days. Both of these methods can be used and implemented in a Shopify store. By enabling the Continue Selling When Out of Stock setting, customers can order products even when they are out of stock.
To enable pre-ordering for a particular product, go to the inventory section and select Continue Selling When Out of Stock. If a product is out of stock and will be available after a certain number of days, the pre-order option can be enabled using the Pre-Order Now app. The app has a few simple settings that can be easily configured.
Customizing Pre-Order Settings:
The app allows for customization of pre-order settings, such as adding a pre-order period, setting discount rates, and giving customers stock warnings. It also allows for customization of pre-order badges, email settings, and cart labels.
The pre-order option is a simple and effective way to retain customers even when products are out of stock. The app maker appmaker provides an easy-to-use solution for enabling pre-ordering in a Shopify store. With customizable settings and options, it can help businesses manage pre-orders and keep customers engaged.
HOW TO SETUP PRE-ORDERS ON SHOPIFY | DETAILED TUTORIAL✨👼🏾
Title: Setting Up Pre-Orders in Shopify
In this detailed walkthrough, we will guide you on how to set up pre-orders in Shopify using the mobile app. Pre-orders are great for new businesses and those uncertain of inventory needs.
1. Start in the Shopify app and go to the products tab.
2. Create a product and add Pre-Order to the title to avoid confusion.
3. Set inventory to zero and allow purchase when out of stock.
4. Ensure shipping and pricing are set up correctly.
5. When customers place orders, notify them that the item is not in stock and will ship at a later date.
6. When pre-order sales end, go through orders and take note of sizes and colors needed.
7. Order a few extra items to have on hand for future customers.
8. When inventory arrives, start shipping and provide tracking information to customers.
- Pre-order sales should have a set window to allow for ordering and inventory management.
- Notify customers of any delays in shipping or changes in availability.
- Have extra inventory on hand to accommodate future customers.
Setting up pre-orders in Shopify is a simple process that can benefit new businesses and those uncertain of inventory needs. Follow these steps to ensure a smooth pre-order process for both you and your customers.
How To Configure Pre-Orders in Shopify (Creating Pre-Sales without confusion)
Using Shopify to Set Up a Pre-Sale
As a business owner, it can be difficult to predict customer demand for new products. Pre-sales can help mitigate this uncertainty by generating excitement and financing purchases. In this article, we will walk you through how to set up a pre-sale in the back end of your Shopify store.
1. Create a product page in the backend of your store with a title and images.
2. Make sure to prominently display the terms pre-order or pre-sale in the title.
3. In the description, explain the terms and when orders will begin to ship out.
4. Set your price, enter the cost per item, and turn on the option to continue selling without inventory.
5. Add any incentives such as discounts or samples to make the wait worth it for customers.
Advantages of Pre-Sales:
1. Helps to track customer demand and predict inventory needs.
2. Generates excitement for new products.
3. Provides financing for purchases.
4. Gives loyal customers first access to new products.
Setting up a pre-sale in your Shopify store can provide numerous advantages for your business. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can properly track your orders and provide a smooth pre-sale experience for your customers.
Best Pre-order Shopify Apps
In this article, we will be discussing the best pre-order Shopify apps for your store. Pre-order apps are a great way to generate demand and gauge the interest in a product before it is even available for purchase. We will be covering the top three pre-order apps, their features, pricing, and reviews, so you don't have to spend hours scrolling through the Shopify app store.
Benefits of Pre-Order Apps:
Pre-order apps allow you to:
- Generate and gauge demand for a product
- Continue to generate revenue for out of stock items
- Lock in early buyers with discounts
- Customize pre-order buttons and messages
- Track and communicate with customers about their pre-orders
Top Three Pre-Order Shopify Apps:
- Discounted pre-order app
- Pre-order sold out, coming soon, back order, and out of stock items
- Sends pre-order emails and SMS
- Uses script tags so your theme code is never altered
- Free plan for your first 10 pre-sales, then pricing based on the number of pre-sales
- 5-star rating with 436 reviews
2. Pre-Order Now:
- Pre-order coming soon, out of stock, and sold out products
- Swaps add to cart buttons with pre-order buttons
- Set up pre-orders on specific product variants
- Customize pre-order button text, quantity limit, and order timeline
- Track pre-order accounts with easy-to-understand insights
- Free plan for one product, then pricing based on the number of pre-ordered products
- 4.9-star rating with 210 reviews
3. Pre-Product Next Gen Pre-Order:
- Pre-order button for out of stock items
- Manage all pre-orders in one place
- Communicate and sell via customized pre-order cart
- Charge customers when ready via deposits
- Track progress and send updates via emails
- 7-day free trial
- Pricing starts at $19/month and goes up to $160/month with zero percent commission
- 4.9-star rating with 30 reviews
In conclusion, pre-order apps are a great way to generate demand and gauge interest in a product before it is even available for purchase. The top three pre-order Shopify apps are Timely, Pre-Order Now, and Pre-Product Next Gen Pre-Order. Each app has its own unique features and pricing, so it is important to choose the one that best fits your store's needs. Don't forget to try out our sponsor, ProfitCalc, which allows you to understand your profit and grow your business all in just one click.
How to Add Pre-Order Button with Note - SHOPIFY [NO APP or EXTERNAL library]
In this tutorial, we will be adding a pre-order button with a pre-order note to our Shopify store. This method does not require any external libraries or apps, and it works with Shopify 2.0 from dawn version 1 to color black, which is the newest theme.
Here's what we'll be adding:
- A pre-order button for products with zero quantity
- A customizable pre-order note
- The ability to switch back to an add-to-cart button for products with more than zero quantity
- A pre-order button that appears when the product is out of stock
To get started, follow these steps:
1. Go to your Shopify store and click on Online Store and then Themes
2. Edit the Dawn Version 2.5 theme (or any other version)
3. Click on Actions and then Edit Code
4. Find the Main-Product.liquid section and edit the Buy-Buttons code
5. Delete the existing code and paste in the new code from your website
6. Add a schema so that you can customize the text of your pre-order button
7. Open the Global.gs file in your asset folder and replace the existing code with the new code from your website
8. Customize your pre-order note and button in the theme editor
And that's it! With these simple steps, you can add a pre-order button to your Shopify store and give your customers the option to purchase products that are currently out of stock. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and don't forget to subscribe for more tutorials.