product description bulk update shopify
Welcome to another Hexton tutorial! Today, we'll be exploring the Bulk Product Edit app, also known as BPE. Specifically, we'll be diving into the Description function.
To begin, we need to determine which part of the description we want to edit. Let's head over to my test store and select a shirt from the collection. We can see that the description includes a message and delivery time of two to four weeks. This is the important part we want to edit. All the shirts have the same delivery time, so we'll bulk edit the text.
Here's how we'll do it:
1. Open the BPE application and select the Collection Shirts.
2. Preview the Mash Products option to see all three shirts.
3. Copy the delivery time text we want to replace.
4. Choose the Find and Replace Text in Description function.
5. Paste the text we want to replace and enter the new delivery time text.
6. Start the edit and wait for the queued task to finish.
Success! The task edited the products in the Shirts collection and replaced the delivery time text. We can see the old and new descriptions in the details.
Now, let's move on to part two of the video, where we'll edit the HTML tags with the text. We can edit more than just the text itself.
Here's how we'll do it:
1. Head back to the BPE app and preview the Shirts collection.
2. Select the Find and Replace Text in Description function.
3. Copy the entire description, including HTML tags.
4. Paste it and make the desired changes, such as removing a line and changing the color to blue.
5. Start the edit and wait for the queued task to finish.
Excellent! The task edited the products and changed the color of the text. We can see the old and new descriptions in the details. Finally, we can refresh the store page to see the updated description.
Thank you for watching! Let us know if you have any questions.
Bulk Writing Shopify Product Descriptions with Copysmith AI - Cody Schneider
In this article, Cody Schneider from Schneidermedia explains how to use Copy Smith to bulk write product descriptions. He shares a workflow that works effectively for his team and enables them to create high volume product descriptions using long tail keyword phrases.
Using Copy Smith for Bulk Writing:
1. Create a pre-built form for product descriptions in Copy Smith.
2. Create listings for the products you want to write descriptions for.
3. Replace the product name and characteristics with the long tail keyword phrases that you want to incorporate into the descriptions.
4. Generate the product description using Copy Smith.
5. If the generated description does not meet the brand voice, select all and erase, then run the generator again.
6. Copy and paste the generated description into the product listing.
7. Repeat the process for the remaining product listings.
Identifying High Impact Keywords:
1. Focus on phrases that your website is ranking for on page two but not getting clicks.
2. Select the best phrases and build collection pages for them on Shopify.
3. Incorporate the keyword into the URL, page title, paragraph, and image name.
4. Publish the page and index it in search console to ask Google to index it.
Using Copy Smith and long tail keyword phrases is an effective way to bulk write product descriptions. This strategy can help increase website traffic and drive sales. Identifying high impact keywords is key to building successful collection pages. If you want to learn more about this process, check out the video in the article or sign up for Copy Smith using the link provided.
How to Bulk Edit Products on your Shopify Store / Bulk Editor And CSV Files
In this video, Clayton Bates will demonstrate two ways to bulk edit products on your Shopify store. The first way is through the Shopify store itself, and the second way is through an Excel file. Let's dive in and see how it works!
Two Ways to Bulk Edit Products:
1. Bulk Editing through Shopify Store:
- Click on Products in the back end of your Shopify store
- Click on Export and then All Products
- Save the Excel file to your desktop
- Open the file and make changes to product titles, tags, prices, etc.
- Save the file and then import it back into your Shopify store
2. Bulk Editing through Excel File:
- Click the Select all button in the Shopify store
- Click Edit Products
- Add or select fields to edit, such as barcode, inventory quantity, etc.
- Make changes to fields as needed
- Save changes frequently to avoid losing progress
- For larger stores, using an Excel file may corrupt data, so be cautious
- Product descriptions and images must be edited individually
- Save changes frequently to avoid losing progress
- Let Clayton Bates know what video you want to see next!
Bulk editing products on your Shopify store can be a time-consuming task, but these two methods make it easier. Whether you choose to edit through the Shopify store or an Excel file, remember to save changes frequently to avoid losing progress. Happy editing!
Shopify Tutorial - How to Edits Products in Bulk using a CSV file
How to Efficiently Add Tags to Your Shopify Store Items
Welcome to this tutorial on how to quickly and efficiently add tags to your Shopify store items. As someone who is new to Shopify and transitioning from SEO WordPress development to e-commerce, I understand the importance of categorizing products. With 10,000 products on my store, it's crucial for customers to find what they need. In this tutorial, I will be sharing tips on how to add tags in bulk, making the process more efficient.
1. Export your products from your Shopify dashboard and open in Excel.
2. Create a new column for tags.
3. Use Excel's features to clean up the data and ensure that the tags are correct.
4. Start adding tags to the products based on their descriptions and characteristics.
5. Use formulas in Excel to merge cells and create tag strings.
6. Save the file as a CSV and import back into Shopify.
7. Double-check for any errors and make corrections as needed.
- Use Excel's find and replace feature to clean up data.
- Use formulas like concat to merge cells and create tag strings.
- Ensure that the tags are in the correct format before importing into Shopify.
- Double-check for errors and make corrections as needed.
Adding tags to your Shopify store items can be a time-consuming task, but with the right approach and tools, it can be done quickly and efficiently. Using Excel's features and formulas, you can clean up your data and create tag strings that are formatted correctly. By following these steps, you can make it easier for customers to find what they need and improve the overall shopping experience on your store.
Bulk Editing Product & Variants in Shopify
How to Edit Products in Bulk in Shopify
Are you looking for a way to edit products in bulk on your Shopify store? In this tutorial, we will show you how to do it step by step.
1. Log in to your Shopify admin panel.
2. Click on Products.
3. Select All Products.
4. Choose the products you want to edit.
5. Click Edit Product.
6. Change all fields and variables in bulk.
7. For example, you can add inventory quantity and track inventory for all products.
8. You can also change quantities and prices for selected products.
9. Save the changes.
Editing products in bulk can save you time and effort. With Shopify's easy-to-use interface, you can make changes to multiple products at once. If you have any questions, leave them in the comments below. And if you like our channel, please subscribe for more helpful tutorials. Thank you for watching!
Bulk Edit Shopify Product Templates
In this video, Scott Austin from Jade Puma discusses a problem he faced while trying to change product templates in bulk in Shopify. He explains that Shopify's bulk edit feature can be a nightmare when trying to change product types, descriptions, images, and templates. He shows how he tried to use Postman to overcome this issue by creating an environment for Fine Linen and Bath, creating a collection, and using Postman's API calls to retrieve a count and a list of products. He then uses Excel to process the data and create a CSV file that he can use in Postman to change the product templates for thousands of products. Overall, Scott's approach shows how using tools like Postman and Excel can help Shopify merchants overcome challenges and save time when managing their products.
How to update Shopify Product and Variant Metafields in Bulk
Updating Shopify Meta Fields with Easy CSV
In this article, we will learn how to update Shopify meta fields using Easy CSV. Meta fields are additional pieces of information that can be added to products or variants in Shopify. Updating meta fields can be a tedious process if done manually, but Easy CSV makes it easy to update them in bulk.
1. Go to Shopify and click on Settings.
2. Scroll down to Meta Fields and select Products.
3. Create all your meta field definitions first.
4. Copy the variant meta fields myfields.
5. Use virtual fields to set meta fields that do not exist in the CSV file.
6. Map your SKU column over.
7. Set the meta fields on the product or variant.
8. Test your first import with one or two rows.
Updating meta fields in Shopify can be a time-consuming process, but Easy CSV makes it easy to update them in bulk. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can efficiently update meta fields and save time. If you need any help, reach out to Easy CSV support.
- shopify preview template changes
- adding subcategories in shopify
- shopify collections have see more colors link to the product page
- shopify how to move all icons under logo on mobile debut
- shopify help add conditions
- shopify orders report
- limit quantity bought in shopify
- shopify plus varients
- printul shopify payment
- shopify amazon 移行