Q&A WITH MY 12 YEAR OLD WANTRAPRENEUR
In this article, we will be having a Q&A session with a 12-year-old entrepreneur. We will explore how she started her business, the challenges she faced, and the lessons she learned along the way.
Q&A with my 12-Year-Old Entrepreneur:
Q: Can you tell us a bit about your business and how you started it?
A: Sure! My business is called Crafty Creations and I make handmade jewelry and accessories. I started it because I love making things and wanted to earn some extra money.
Q: What were some of the challenges you faced when starting your business?
A: One of the biggest challenges was figuring out how to price my products. I wanted to make a profit, but I also didn't want to charge too much and turn away customers. Another challenge was finding the time to balance schoolwork and my business.
Q: How did you overcome these challenges?
A: I did some research and asked for advice from other small business owners. I also created a schedule that allowed me to work on my business after finishing my schoolwork.
Q: What have been some of the most rewarding aspects of running your own business?
A: It's been really rewarding to see my customers wearing and enjoying my products. It's also been great to earn money and learn valuable business skills at such a young age.
Q: What advice do you have for other young entrepreneurs who want to start their own business?
A: Don't be afraid to take risks and try new things. Do your research and ask for help when you need it. And most importantly, have fun and enjoy the process!
Starting a business at a young age may seem daunting, but with determination and hard work, it is definitely possible. By following the advice of this young entrepreneur, others can learn from her experiences and take the first step towards their own successful business.
Q&A WITH MY 12 YEAR OLD WANTRAPRENEUR
In this article, we will be discussing entrepreneurship and what it takes to build your own business. We will be asking Christian Quintero some questions to see how well he has been learning about entrepreneurship.
1. What does it mean to be an entrepreneur?
2. Elaborate on what it takes to build your own business.
3. If you were to ever start a business, what do you think it would be?
4. What kind of clothes, jackets, and so on, do you think would be a good business idea, maybe something like Shopify?
5. As a sixth-grader, do you see any other sixth-graders starting businesses at school?
6. Have you sold anything at school?
7. What was your profit, and what would you buy it for?
8. Have you bought anything from your friends at school?
9. What do you think they bought it for, and what do you think they sold it for?
10. Have you done any research on stickers on Amazon, as far as the cost?
11. If you bought 100 stickers for $5, what do you think you could sell each sticker for?
12. Do you think you could put together any packages, like any promotion, like maybe two for a buck?
13. Have you considered building a YouTube channel or anything like that?
14. What exactly are you doing on your channel?
15. The YouTubers that you follow, are these big channels with a couple of million subscribers?
In conclusion, entrepreneurship takes a lot of hard work, dedication, and a willingness to take risks. It is important to do research and find a business idea that you are passionate about. Building a YouTube channel can also be a great way to promote your business and reach a wider audience. Overall, entrepreneurship can be a rewarding experience, but it is important to remember that success does not come overnight.
- WHY RUN A FACEBOOK "VIDEO VIEW" AD?
- 10 TIPS TO HELP YOU CRUSH 2020!
- HOW I SEND BROADCAST EMAILS
- HOW TO SET UP A KARTRA CALENDAR
- How I Set Up My Online Course
- AFFILIATE MARKETING with kartra marketplace
- RUNNING A FACEBOOK VIDEO AD FOR A REALTOR
- HOW TO CAPTURE LEADS Using Fiverr
- FACEBOOK VIDEO VIEW ADS
- MY EMAIL STRATEGY