Recover Your Hacked Facebook Account
Recover Your Hacked Facebook Account
Table of Contents
- Understanding the Issue
- Steps to Recover a Hacked Facebook Account
- 3.1. Opening Chrome Browser
- 3.2. Navigating to Facebook Help Center
- 3.3. Selecting Login and Password
- 3.4. Logging into Facebook Account
- 3.5. Selecting "No Longer Have Access to These"
- 3.6. Uninstalling and Installing Old Version of Facebook
- 3.7. Selecting "Forgot Password" and Finding Account
- 3.8. Ensuring Same Device and Network Connection
- 3.9. Proceeding to Recover the Account
How to Recover a Hacked Facebook Account: Step-by-Step Guide
Losing access to a hacked Facebook account can be a distressing experience. If you've been struggling with outdated methods or unable to find the option to resolve the issue, this article is for you. Here, we will provide a comprehensive step-by-step guide on recovering a hacked Facebook account, even when you don't have access to the phone number, email, password, and verification code. We'll walk you through the process we used, including a new method to unlock the "no longer have access to these" option.
Before we begin, it's important to note that you should follow each step carefully. In case you find it challenging to understand my accent or unclear words, feel free to turn on the captions by clicking on the CC option available on the YouTube app. If you're new to the channel, I regularly update my videos whenever the shown methods don't work. By subscribing to the channel, you'll be notified of new videos to stay updated.
Introduction paragraph goes here...
2. Understanding the Issue
Understanding the issue paragraph goes here...
3. Steps to Recover a Hacked Facebook Account
3.1. Opening Chrome Browser
First and foremost, open the Chrome browser. This step sets the foundation for the subsequent steps.
3.2. Navigating to Facebook Help Center
In the Chrome browser's search bar, type "managing account Facebook" or "managing Facebook account." Click on the top result, which should direct you to the Facebook Help Center.
3.3. Selecting Login and Password
Within the Facebook Help Center, select the option "Managing Your Account." Then, choose the subsection "Login and Password."
3.4. Logging into Facebook Account
Continue by selecting the first option, "Login to Your Account." A dropdown arrow will be visible, where you should scroll down to find the option "Login to Your Facebook Account."
3.5. Selecting "No Longer Have Access to These"
While on the Facebook login page, scroll down until you reach the section "Find Out What to Do Next." Within this section, select the link "If You're Having Trouble Finding Your Account Using the Find Your Account Page, Let Us Know." Further scroll down and click on "Recover Your Account" under the "Hacked Accounts" section. Then, select "Get Started" and proceed with "No, someone else gained access to my account" followed by "No, I can't log in." Eventually, choose "No, I don't have access to the phone number or email address."
3.6. Uninstalling and Installing Old Version of Facebook
At this step, you may find that the option to proceed is not available. To bypass this issue, uninstall the updated Facebook app on your device. Instead, install an old version of the Facebook app, which can be downloaded from the provided link in this article's description.
3.7. Selecting "Forgot Password" and Finding Account
Once you've installed the old version of Facebook, open the app and select "Forgot Password" without entering any login details. This action will redirect you to the "Find Your Account" page. Choose the option "Search by Mail" and provide the name associated with your Facebook account. Click on "Find Account."
3.8. Ensuring Same Device and Network Connection
If your account doesn't appear in the search results, scroll down and select "I'm not in the list." You might be prompted to enter a friend's name or the city of your current location. Complete the required field and click on "Find Account." It is crucial to note that this method only works if you are using the same device and connected to the same network as when you logged into Facebook before your account got hacked.
3.9. Proceeding to Recover the Account
After selecting your account and confirming it, tap "Yes, Continue." If you've followed the steps correctly and fulfilled the device and network requirements, you should be able to proceed with the account recovery process.
Troubleshooting paragraph goes here...
In conclusion paragraph goes here...
- Learn how to recover a hacked Facebook account step-by-step.
- Overcome the challenge of not having access to phone numbers, emails, and passwords.
- Follow each step carefully to ensure success in account recovery.
- Uninstall and install an old version of the Facebook app to access all recovery options.
- Proceed with the recovery process by ensuring the same device and network connection.
- Stay updated with new methods and troubleshooting tips by subscribing to the channel.
Q: Why can't I find the option "No Longer Have Access to These" when recovering my hacked Facebook account? A: The option may not be visible in the updated Facebook app. Uninstalling and installing an older version of the app can make the option available.
Q: Do I need to be connected to the same network to recover my hacked Facebook account successfully? A: Yes, it is important to use the same device and connect to the same network as when you last logged into Facebook. This requirement ensures the account recovery process functions properly.
- Unlock the Power of 15 Second FB Connect with Your Personalized QR Code
- Cyber Security Experts Issue Warning on TEMU App
- Master Facebook Messaging for Your Business Page
- Unlocking the Power of Facebook Business Page Reviews
- The 'Miracle' That Protected US from Another Terror Attack
- Boost Your Facebook Business Page with April 2020 Secrets
- Find Out Your Facebook Followers in 2020
- Ultimate Guide to Creating QR Codes for Your Business in Malaysia
- Create Stunning Digital Business Cards: Easy Canva Tutorial
- 2023 Instagram & Facebook Verification: Tips for Getting a Blue Tick