Remove Shopify from Facebook
How to Delete or Deactivate a Facebook Commerce Account
One of the questions I received from a subscriber is how to delete or deactivate a Facebook Commerce account. In this article, I will explain the structure of a Commerce account and guide you on how to delete it.
Understanding the Structure of a Commerce Account:
- Facebook Business Manager: where you run ads and create campaigns
- Commerce Manager: where you do everything commerce related, sell products on Facebook, Instagram, and potentially Whatsapp
- Events Manager: allows you to collect everything that happens on Facebook or outside of Facebook
- Catalog Manager: a basket where you can import products from your website
- Facebook Shop and Instagram Shop: associated with a Commerce account
Steps to Deactivate a Commerce Account:
1. Access the Commerce Manager on your Facebook dashboard
2. Click on the Commerce Manager and look for the shop you want to delete
3. Click on the shop and scroll down to settings
4. Under general, click on edit and then deactivate Commerce account
5. Provide a reason for deactivation and click on confirm
Note: If your Commerce account is not approved, you will not be able to deactivate it. You can contact support for assistance.
Tips for a Successful Facebook Shop:
- Have a business Facebook page approved for monetization
- Have an Instagram business page approved for shopping
- Verify your website in the Facebook Business Manager
Deleting or deactivating a Facebook Commerce account is a straightforward process. However, it's essential to understand the structure of a Commerce account and ensure that your Facebook and Instagram pages are approved for monetization and shopping. Follow the tips outlined in this article for a successful Facebook shop.
How To Fix Facebook Shop: Your Ecommerce Account Doesn't Comply with our policies
Title: How to Resolve Facebook Shop Publishing Issues
Hi guys, welcome back to another video. I'm Bilal from WebSensePro, and today, I'm going to talk about how we resolved the issue of publishing our Facebook shop for a local company called Home Choice Electronics. We faced an error while publishing the shop, and I'm going to share the steps we took to resolve it.
We have been managing social media marketing for Home Choice Electronics, including their website, Facebook page, Facebook ads, and Google AdWords. However, we faced an issue while publishing their Facebook shop as Facebook was not publishing it due to an error.
Here's what we did to resolve the issue:
1. Click on Manage Shop and go to E-commerce Manager.
2. Scroll down and click on See Details.
3. Check Section 4 of our Commerce Eligibility Requirements, which showed that our account has been restricted due to less Facebook presence and lack of authenticity and trustworthiness in our local area.
4. Click on Request Review and write an email to the Facebook team, requesting them to re-review our account.
5. Wait for the review to be completed, and once it's done, our shop will be active.
Steps in Detail:
1. Go to your Facebook shop and click on Manage Shop.
2. From there, go to E-commerce Manager.
3. Scroll down and click on See Details to check the Commerce Eligibility Requirements.
4. In our case, Section 4 showed that our account has been restricted due to less Facebook presence and lack of authenticity and trustworthiness in our local area.
5. Click on Request Review and write an email to the Facebook team, explaining your situation.
6. Wait for the review to be completed, and once it's done, your shop will be active.
By following these simple steps, we were able to resolve the issue of publishing our Facebook shop for Home Choice Electronics. If you face a similar issue, don't worry, just follow these steps, and your shop will be active in no time. Remember to write an honest email to the Facebook team, explaining your situation and requesting a review. I hope this tutorial was helpful for you guys. If it was, please leave a comment below, like and share. Thank you for watching!
Instagram Shopping & Facebook Commerce Manager Account Not Approved/No Review Available & What TO DO
Magic Speed and Smarter Views on Instagram Shopping
- Instagram shopping is becoming increasingly popular among consumers and businesses.
- Magic Speed and Smarter Views are new features that make it easier for users to shop on Instagram.
- In this article, we will discuss the benefits of these features and how to overcome obstacles in using them.
Benefits of Magic Speed and Smarter Views:
- Magic Speed allows users to quickly browse through products and make purchases without leaving the Instagram app.
- Smarter Views provide a more immersive shopping experience by allowing users to see products in different settings and angles.
- These features make shopping on Instagram more convenient and enjoyable for users.
Overcoming Obstacles in Using Instagram Shopping:
- Becoming an Instagram influencer can help increase your chances of getting approved for Instagram shopping.
- If you are trying to get approved for Instagram shopping for clothes, make sure your photos meet Instagram's guidelines and standards.
- It is important to be patient and persistent in your efforts to get approved for Instagram shopping.
- If you are an actress, you can use your Instagram account to promote your work and increase your following.
- Friendship and support from other Instagram users can also help in getting approved for Instagram shopping.
- Instagram shopping is a valuable tool for businesses and consumers alike.
- Magic Speed and Smarter Views make shopping on Instagram more convenient and enjoyable.
- Overcoming obstacles such as getting approved for Instagram shopping can be challenging, but with patience and persistence, it can be achieved.
How to Set Up Facebook Commerce Manager Account for Instagram Shopping - Settings, Catalog, Products
How to Properly Set Up Commerce Manager in Facebook to Get Instagram and Facebook Shopping
In this video, we will discuss how to properly set up your commerce account in Facebook to ensure access to more features for your business, including Instagram and Facebook shopping.
Steps to Setting Up Your Commerce Account:
1. Create a new commerce account by creating a new catalog from your business settings in Facebook Business Manager.
2. Add items to your catalog manually, starting with at least 10 products.
3. Go to settings and add your business email, connect your Instagram account and Facebook page, and set up shipping and returns profiles.
4. Apply for the Instagram shopping feature from the Shops tab in Commerce Manager and customize your shop once approved.
5. Check your overview tab for the status of your application, recommendations, and insights.
By following these steps, you can set up your commerce account properly to ensure access to Instagram and Facebook shopping and other features for your business. Don't forget to check back for our future video on what to do if your commerce account gets disapproved or rejected.
Shopify Domain Verification on Facebook
In this video, the presenter shows the audience how to verify their Shopify domain name on Facebook Business Settings.
Steps to Verify Domain Name on Facebook:
1. Go to Business Settings and click on Brand Safety.
2. Click on Domains and then Add.
3. Enter the domain name without http or https and click Add.
4. Copy the metadata provided to verify the domain.
5. Paste the metadata in the head section of your website or theme.
6. Save the changes and view your store to see the Facebook domain verification.
7. Go to Facebook and click Verify Domain.
8. Your domain name is now verified.
By following these simple steps, anyone can verify their Shopify domain name on Facebook Business Settings and increase their online presence. If you need any further assistance, feel free to contact the presenter. Thank you for watching!
How I Fixed a Disapproved Instagram Shop & Rejected Facebook Commerce Account Step by Step!
In this video, Lydia talks about how she fixed a disapproved Instagram shop from Commerce Manager and how others can do the same. She offers this as a service on her website and provides step-by-step guidance.
Steps to Fix the Disapproved Instagram Shop:
1. Check the products: Lydia noticed errors in some products added through Pixel, so she deleted all products from the catalog and manually added ten products with original titles, descriptions, prices, and links.
2. Verify the website domain: Lydia verified the website domain, which helped the Instagram shopping process.
3. Connect Instagram and Facebook properly: Lydia checked that Instagram was connected to Facebook properly and with the commerce account that the products were in.
4. Grow the account: Lydia advised the client to post actively on both platforms and used different hashtags to grow the account. She also contacted Facebook support to get guidelines for growing the account.
5. Apply for review: After waiting for a while and ensuring that all the settings were done correctly, the review button appeared, and Lydia applied for review. She also set up shipping and return and added all other products manually.
6. Create collections and tag products: Lydia created collections for the shop and tagged some products in the posts.
Lydia successfully fixed a disapproved Instagram shop and offers this as a service on her website. She advises others to follow the steps mentioned above and contact her for any further assistance.
Facebook Business Manager: How To Stop Feeling Lost (eCommerce Shopify Stores Version)
- Many people find it difficult to navigate the Facebook Business Manager
- In this video, we will walk you through the dashboard and show you how to add people to your account, check ad accounts, pixels, and websites
Navigating the Facebook Business Manager:
- Home page shows pages under your business account
- Tabs include notifications, inbox, and planner
- Settings and more business settings are easier to navigate from
- Business accounts can have different tabs for pages, ad accounts, Instagram, data sources, and business info
- Pages: assign Facebook page to business account, add people and give them access
- Ad accounts: add people and manage access, view payment methods
- Instagram: link Instagram page to business account
- Data sources: catalogs, pixels, offline events, custom conversions, brand safety, and domain
- Payment methods are important for Facebook's trust
- Business info: fill in important business information and activate two-factor authentication
- Navigating the Facebook Business Manager can be overwhelming, but understanding it is important for running ads
- Check out our free workshop for more information on how to attract, convert, and retain customers for your e-commerce business
- Don't forget to like, subscribe, and hit the notification bell for more helpful videos.
- Cost of Shopify Domain: How Much?
- Shopify Helium: Boost Your E-commerce
- Today's Shopify Woes
- Updating Shopify Business Address
- Revamp Your Online Store with HubBox Shopify Integration
- Shopify Submenu: Organize Your Store
- Get Shop Pay on Shopify
- 2021 Shopify Theme Development: Create Themes
- Apple and Shopify: The Fulfillment Network
- Adding Handling Fee on Shopify