Resize Shopify Photos: Easy Guide
Are you tired of having pictures of different sizes on your Shopify store? Do you want all your photos to be the same size? Well, you're in luck because I have found an application on the Shopify app store that will automatically resize all your photos. In this article, I'll show you how to use the Photo Resize app by Pixie to make your store look more professional.
1. Go to your Shopify store and click on Apps.
2. Visit the Shopify app store and search for Photo Resize.
3. Add the application and install it.
4. Analyze shop images and let the app do its thing.
5. Preview the resized images and see if they look good.
6. Rate the photos and see if they are all the same size.
7. Refresh your store to see the changes.
Advantages of Photo Resize:
- All photos will be the same size, making your store look more professional.
- The app is easy to use and free of charge.
- It saves time by automatically resizing all your photos.
In conclusion, the Photo Resize app by Pixie is a great tool to use if you want all your photos to be the same size on your Shopify store. It's easy to use, free of charge, and will save you time. Give it a try and see the difference it makes. And don't forget to check out my other videos where I give tips on how to enhance your Shopify store. Happy hustling!
Speed Up Shopify Store by Resizing Product Images | Quick Shopify Tips 2021
When it comes to online shopping, the speed at which your site loads is crucial. It can mean the difference between making a sale or losing a potential customer. In this Shopify quick tips video, we will discuss how to speed up your site easily on the Shopify platform.
1. Check your site's performance:
- You can see how your site is performing in terms of page speed inside your Shopify store back-end.
- Go to Online Store and Themes and look for your speed score and how it compares to others in your industry.
- You can also click to learn more about your page speed.
2. Evaluate your Shopify app list:
- Adding an app from the Shopify app store can slow down your site load time.
- Make sure that the app you add is something you need and use fully.
- Go through your Shopify app list every few months and remove apps that you are not using.
3. Resize your images:
- Image sizing can affect your site's load time.
- Resizing your images can speed up your site.
- Crop, draw, or resize your images directly inside Shopify.
- Use the recommended image size for each area of your site based on your theme information.
- Use external tools like Adobe Photoshop or Canva to resize images.
Improving your site's load time can lead to happier customers and potentially more sales, especially on mobile devices. Check your site's performance, evaluate your app list, and resize your images to speed up your site on the Shopify platform.
How to Resize Product Image in Shopify
Hey everyone, it's Jamie from Shopify Masterclass. In this video, we'll be discussing how to resize your product images in Shopify. We'll go over two methods - the first one is free and the second involves using an app. Let's get started!
Method 1: Manually resizing individual product images
1. Go to your home page and click into your products.
2. Find the product you want to edit and scroll down to the product image you want to resize.
3. Click on the image and select resize from the options.
4. Set the width and height, and make sure to lock the aspect ratio to maintain image proportions.
5. Click done in the top right corner to save the changes.
Method 2: Using an app to bulk edit product images
1. Download the app Bulk Image Edit - Image SEO from the Shopify App Store.
2. Select which type of image you want to edit and specify conditions if necessary.
3. Choose which images to edit and select the resizing option.
4. Set the width and height and schedule the edits if desired.
5. Click start bulk editing to begin the process.
Resizing your product images in Shopify is simple and can be done either manually for individual images or using an app for bulk editing. Make sure to maintain aspect ratios for a consistent and visually pleasing customer experience. Thanks for watching!
How to Reduce Slideshow Photo Size ✅ Shopify Tutorial for Beginners
In this tutorial, we will learn how to change the slideshow photo size in Shopify. It is a quick and easy process, and we will go through the steps together.
1. Log in to your Shopify online store dashboard.
2. Open your website homepage.
3. Select the slideshow image you want to resize by clicking on it and then selecting inspect.
4. Change the height to max height.
5. Set the desired size of the image (e.g., 250 pixels).
6. Copy the rule and go back to the dashboard.
7. Click on online store and then actions and select edit code.
8. Open the CSS file and go to the bottom.
9. Paste the copied rule (scoot hero loves max side 250 pixel) and save the changes.
10. Reload your page and check if the changes are working fine.
We have successfully resized the slideshow photo in Shopify using simple steps. If you found this tutorial helpful, please like and subscribe to our channel to get more useful tips and updates. Thank you for watching, and have a nice day!
How to Optimize Product Images for Shopify
Optimizing Product Images for Shopify
In this tutorial, we will show you how to optimize product images for Shopify. We will provide you with two options to resize your images and explain how to add alt text and assign pictures to different variants.
Option 1: Using Apps
- Go to the App Store and find an app to help you resize images.
- Crush Pics and Image Optimizer Compression have a free plan.
- This option is recommended if you have a lot of products in your store and want an easy way to resize images.
Option 2: Using BulkResizePhotos.com
- Drag and drop images into the website.
- Specify the actual file size you want.
- This option is recommended if you want to optimize your images for free.
Adding Alt Text:
- Click on the image and select add alt text.
- Add relevant keywords to improve SEO.
- Assign different alt text to different images for better results.
Assigning Pictures to Variants:
- Assign different images to different variants depending on size options.
- This will provide a better user experience and showcase the product in the cart or checkout process.
Optimizing product images for Shopify is essential for a better user experience and improved SEO. It's important to resize images to a manageable file size and add alt text with relevant keywords. Assigning pictures to different variants will also improve the user experience. Don't forget to subscribe to our channel for more Shopify tutorials and let us know in the comments if you have any ideas for future videos.
Image size exceeds 20 pixels in Shopify ✅ Fixed
Hey there, welcome to my YouTube channel! In this tutorial, I'm going to talk about the image size access 20 pixel issue that you may be facing in your Shopify online store. If you've started your online business with the Shopify platform and faced this problem when uploading your image, then continue watching this video as I will describe the solution to this issue.
- This issue is very common in the Shopify community under the Shopify discussion on the Shopify design topics.
- Many people participate in the question or on this issue as they have faced this problem.
- According to the Shopify community guideline, to fix this issue, you have to resize the photo 2048 into 2048 pixels at the largest and resubmit your image.
- For the product, 1024 into 1024 pixels is the perfect size, and for the banner or slideshow, the recommended size is 2084 into 2084 pixels.
- You have to resize your image and re-upload it on the product or media or file section.
- You can also use an online image optimization platform like tinypng.com, where you can just simply drag and drop and optimize your image that will compress or redo your image size without losing any quality.
I hope you understand everything very clearly, and this is a quick and easy discussion or video about this issue. If you think this video is helpful for you as a new entrepreneur or Shopify user, then click on the like button and subscribe to my channel.
Best Shopify Product Image Resize Apps 2022
- In this article, we will be discussing the best product image resize apps for Shopify in 2022.
- These apps can help you resize your images in bulk, making it easier to manage your store.
- We will be looking at the top two apps in detail, covering their descriptions, UI, pricing, and reviews.
- Our blog post has the key features of each app, but we will be focusing on the top two in this video.
Benefits of using a product resize app:
- Resizing images in bulk can save you time and effort.
- It can improve SEO and performance on your store.
- It can help you comply with social media by making it easy to square resize and crop images to fit any channel.
- You can also add watermarks to protect your images from copycats.
First app: Bulk Image Edit
- Allows you to resize images, compress them, add watermarks, rename images, and add alt text.
- Improves SEO and performance on your store.
- Helps you comply with social media.
- Clean UI and easy to use.
- Pricing starts at a free plan for 50 image edits per month and goes up to 50 a month for 10,000 monthly edits.
- Has a 4.8 rating with over 1800 five-star reviews.
Second app: Tiny Image SEO and Image Optimizer
- Focuses on improving SEO and site speed.
- Offers image resizing as a sub-feature.
- Allows you to control scripts on your Shopify store.
- Pricing starts at a free plan and goes up to $20 a month for 3,000 free images per month.
- Has a 4.9 star rating with 868 five-star reviews.
- These two apps are the top choices for product image resize apps for Shopify in 2022.
- They offer various features that can help improve your store's SEO and performance.
- Choosing the right app for your needs can save you time and effort in managing your store.
- Adding Sidebar in Shopify
- Revolutionize Shopify UX
- Shopify Domain Generator: Boost Your Online Business
- Integrate Shopify with Dynamics 365
- Boost Your SEO with Shopify Blog
- Shopify Blog Tutorial: Boost Your E-commerce Success
- Personalize Shopify Cart Page
- Default Shopify Theme: Streamlined E-Commerce Design
- Boosting Customer Support: Talkdesk & Shopify