Retrieve Shopify Product Images
Welcome to my YouTube channel where I will be showing you how to add a product image gallery on a product page in your Shopify online store. I will also be showing you how to add a product image gallery with thumbnails in Shopify's single product base. This tutorial will provide an easy solution that you can do without hiring any developer. Let's get started!
1. Go to your Shopify admin panel.
2. Click on Apps and scroll down to View more apps in this collection.
3. Search for the free app Product Page Gallery Plus Zoom.
4. Click on the app title and then click on Add app.
6. Select your current theme and click on Next.
7. Customize your layout by selecting a thumbnail layout, image fit or position, image size, border, and thumbnail responsiveness or fixed size.
8. Click on Finish and refresh your product page to see the impressive results.
This app provides a free and easy solution for adding a product image gallery with thumbnails to your Shopify online store. It is highly customizable and can give your website a professional and appealing look. Thank you for watching this tutorial and don't forget to like and subscribe to my channel!
Shopify Product Images Slider | Carousel No App | Copy & Paste FREE
How to Create a Product Images Slider on Your Shopify Store
In this article, we will discuss how you can create a product images slider on your Shopify store. We will go through step-by-step instructions and provide you with the necessary code to implement this feature on your store.
1. Go to your Shopify dashboard and click on Themes on the right-hand side.
2. Select the Brooklyn theme (this code is specifically for the Brooklyn theme, but we will cover other themes in future videos).
3. Click on Actions and then Edit Code.
4. Select Templates and scroll down to Product.liquid or Sections and scroll down to Product-template.liquid.
5. Replace the current code with the new code provided in this article.
6. Save the changes and refresh the page.
7. You should now see the product images slider on your product page.
8. If you have any questions or need further assistance, you can contact us through email, WhatsApp or Skype.
Creating a product images slider on your Shopify store can be a valuable tool in converting your customers. With these simple steps and provided code, you can easily implement this feature on your store. If you found this article helpful, please like and subscribe for future content.
How to Optimize Product Images for Shopify
In this tutorial, we will be discussing how to optimize product images for Shopify. We will be providing tips on how to resize images and add alt text to improve SEO.
Options for Resizing Images:
1. Use an app from the App Store, such as Crush Pics or Image Optimizer Compression, to easily resize images.
2. Use a free website like Bulk Resize Photos to manually resize images to a desired file size.
Tips for Optimizing Images:
- Keep file size under 200 kilobytes to ensure faster loading times.
- Add multiple images for a better user experience.
- Add alt text to images to improve SEO and add relevant keywords.
- Assign images to different variants of a product for a more personalized experience.
Optimizing product images is an important aspect of improving user experience and SEO on your Shopify store. By following these tips and using the recommended tools, you can ensure that your images are resized and optimized for maximum impact.
How to Find High Quality Images on Aliexepress for Shopify (2020 Guide)
In this article, we will discuss how to find high-quality images for your product on AliExpress. We will go through the process of finding the best images and how to save them for your own use.
How to Find High-Quality Images:
1. Look for the Best One: When browsing for a product on AliExpress, look for the best image that catches your eye.
2. Check the Number of Sales: Check the number of sales for the product. If it has a high number of sales, it is likely to have the best images.
3. Right Click and Save: Unfortunately, you cannot save images directly on AliExpress. Right-click on the image and try to save it. If it does not work, follow the next steps.
4. Search on Google: Right-click on the image and search for it on Google. This will help you find the image on a different platform.
5. Inspect the Image: If you cannot find the image on Google, inspect the image on AliExpress. This will give you the link to the image.
6. Copy the Link: Copy the link and paste it on Google.
7. Sort by Large: Sort the images by large to get the highest resolution.
Finding high-quality images for your product is important for attracting customers. By following these steps, you can easily find and save the best images for your own use. Remember to always check the number of sales and sort the images by large to get the best quality.
HOW TO IMPORT PHOTOS TO YOUR PRODUCTS ON SHOPIFY
How to Import Videos from Google Drive to Your Shopify Store
Importing videos from Google Drive to your Shopify store can be a bit challenging, but it is doable. In this article, we will show you the steps to follow to import videos from Google Drive to your Shopify store.
1. Download your Google Drive photos.
- Go to Google Drive and select the photos you want to download.
- Click Download and wait for them to zip.
2. Upload the photos to your Shopify store.
- Go to your Shopify store's homepage and click on Settings.
- Click on Files and upload your photos.
3. Download the product CSV file.
- Go to the Products section on the left-hand side.
- Select All Products and click on Export.
- Ensure that All Products is selected.
4. Enter the new image URLs.
- Copy the new image URL from your Shopify store's Files section.
- Open the CSV file and paste the URL in the correct column (column Y or Image URL).
- Find the item and enter the URL.
5. Export the CSV file and import it into Shopify.
- Save the edited CSV file to your desktop.
- Go back to your Shopify store and click on Products.
- Select Import and choose the edited CSV file.
- Check the box that says Replace any current products.
- Wait for the import to finish.
Importing videos from Google Drive to your Shopify store may seem like a lot of work, but it is the best option if you have a lot of photos. While it may not be straightforward, following these steps will make the process easier. If Shopify offers a simpler way to do this in the future, we will update this article. Don't forget to hit the like button and subscribe to our channel for more helpful videos every Wednesday!
Shopify theme development - product swatches, variant Images, and more! Product page dev In-depth.
In this video, Robbie from Coding with Robbie is going to cover the Shopify products page more in-depth. He will be adding a thumbnail product image selector, swatches, making the compare app price show, updating prices with variants, changing the URL to persist across loads, and a better quantity selector.
Changes to Default Select:
Robbie starts by changing the default select into swatches, just like Shopify's Dawn theme. He shows how to loop through the product options and values to render the swatches for each one. Then, he hooks up the swatches to the hidden input by adding an event listener to all the radios and listens for changes.
Changing the URL:
To change the URL to persist across loads, Robbie uses a library called url-parse. He parses the current URL and adds the variant ID to the query parameter. Then, he replaces the URL without refreshing the page.
Robbie handles the error where there's no compare app price or if it's not greater than the price by adding a class to hide it.
Robbie successfully adds swatches, changes the URL, and updates prices with variants on the Shopify products page. He also handles errors to make sure everything works smoothly.
How to Take Product Pictures For Shopify Dropshipping & Amazon FBA 2019
How to Take Professional Quality Images with a White Backdrop
Taking high-quality images of your product is essential for successful online selling. However, not everyone has access to professional photography equipment or a good product picture. In this article, we will show you how to take professional quality images with a white backdrop using just two lights, a table, and some paper.
- Two lights
- White backdrop paper
- Book for support
1. Tape two pieces of paper together down the middle to create a curved backdrop.
2. Use a book for support to create a smooth curve.
3. Use two lights to light the top and front of the product evenly.
4. Do not put lights too close to the product or make them too bright, as this will wash out the image and lose detail.
5. Use a camera or phone to take pictures of the product from about this close.
6. Make sure everything is visible and stays within the white backdrop.
7. Avoid shadows by properly lighting the product.
1. Unlock the image and duplicate it.
2. Bring up the brightness to make the white backdrop pop.
3. Use the quick selection tool to select the product.
4. Zoom in and make sure every little part is selected.
5. Select inverse and delete the rest.
6. Add a solid color to create a perfect white backdrop.
Taking professional quality images with a white backdrop is easy if you follow these simple steps. Proper lighting is crucial, so make sure to use two lights and avoid shadows. With a little editing, you can create a perfect image that will showcase your product and attract customers.
- Cancel Shopify Plan: Easy Steps
- Shopify Auto Collections: Organize Effortlessly
- Maximize Your Shopify Plus: Course
- Crafting Shopify Landing Pages
- Facebook Store on Shopify
- Does Shopify Safeguard Shoppers?
- Shopify Order Number: Simplify Your Tracking
- Change Shopify Email: Possible?
- Shopify Australia Shipping: Fast and Reliable
- Shopify Timer Boosts Sales!