Revamp Your Store with Shopify Image Editing
In this video, the Dropshippinghacker shares a tip on how to edit default photos from products imported from Aliexpress. He demonstrates how to remove logos or brand names from product photos within the Shopify store. The process is simple and can be done by clicking the Edit product button or accessing the back office. The key is to use the brush tool and color picker to remove the logo or brand name. The video is informative and helpful for those looking to create a clean and simple product photo for their Shopify store. The Dropshippinghacker also offers a free ebook on the six-step formula for creating and launching a successful Shopify dropshipping business. Don't forget to subscribe to his channel for more tips and tricks!
How to create professional photos for your shopify store - editing, sizing and more with canva
In this video tutorial, Rhonda from Nelson Interior SoPre shares tips on how to make your website photos look professional. She emphasizes the importance of making sure all photos are roughly the same size and aesthetically pleasing. Rhonda suggests using a white background to make it easier to remove the background using a background remover tool like Canva.
Rhonda demonstrates how to create a design using a square and how to insert a photo, remove the background, and adjust the colors. She also shows how to save the edited photo and upload it to a website. Rhonda advises keeping all photos the same size and style, as this creates a consistent and professional look.
Rhonda reminds viewers that eye appeal is by appeal, and having a clean and consistent look on your website can help increase sales. She encourages using an iPhone or camera to take photos and playing around with them in Canva to achieve a professional look. Rhonda thanks her viewers and encourages them to check out her Patreon and Facebook group for more tips and support.
Shopify Blog Images - How to Edit and Customize in Under 30 Seconds.
In this video from Shopify Masterclass, Jamie teaches how to add blog images in under 30 seconds to make your blog post more visually appealing. He suggests adding images to show products or emphasize the topic to make it more interesting for the reader. He introduces Profit Calc as a sponsor, a one-click profit calculator app available on the Shopify app store.
To add blog images, Jamie first navigates to the online store tab and then the blog post tab to create a new blog post. He gives the post a title and copies random text to fill it up. To add an inline image, he clicks the insert image button and selects an already uploaded image. He adds a description of the image and selects the pixel width and height. He then clicks insert image, and the image is uploaded into the blog post. He can edit the image size and spacing, and he sets the alignment to center.
To add a featured image, Jamie hits upload and selects the same image. He then clicks save, and the images are uploaded in just a few seconds. He can preview the blog post and see that the images look nice.
In conclusion, adding blog images can make your blog post more visually appealing and interesting for readers. With the help of Profit Calc, you can skip spreadsheets and get back to growing your business. Adding blog images is easy and takes just under 30 seconds.
Shopify Image Optimization Tutorial (Compression, SEO Alt Tags, Visual Editing)
In this video, Jake from Casuale Commerce shows how to optimize product images on Shopify. There are three main steps: compressing the file size, editing the image itself, and editing the alt text for SEO purposes.
Step 1: Editing the Image
- Use the pencil icon to edit the image.
- Use the draw tool and white brush to remove unwanted parts.
- If the photo has a white background, this method works well.
Step 2: Compressing the File Size
- Install the Crush Pics app to compress all images automatically.
- If you prefer to do it manually, use Photoshop to switch from PNG to JPG and lower the quality to reduce the file size.
- Lower the quality as much as possible without making the photo look worse.
Step 3: Editing the Alt Text
- Hover over the image and select edit alt text.
- Write a brief description of the image to improve SEO.
- Use the most searched variant of your product name as the alt text.
- Use different alt texts for each image on the product page.
Optimizing product images on Shopify is crucial for page load speed and SEO. By compressing the file size, editing the image, and editing the alt text, you can improve your chances of showing up for specific searches in Google. Use the Crush Pics app or Photoshop to compress file size, and use keywords from Google search data to optimize alt text.
Upgrade Your Shopify Store With Custom Content Images *GUIDE*
Title: How to Add an Image to Custom Content on Shopify
Welcome back to another video, folks! In this short tutorial, I am going to show you how to add an image to your custom content on Shopify. Although it may seem daunting at first, it's actually quite simple. I spent some time trying to figure it out, so I thought I would share my knowledge with you all. So, let's get started!
1. Access the Online Store section of your Shopify account.
2. Click on Settings and then select Files.
3. Upload the image you want to add to your custom content.
4. Copy the link of the image you uploaded.
5. Go back to Online Store and click on Customize.
6. Add a new section and select Custom Content.
7. Delete the Custom Text.
8. Type in img src= and paste the link you copied earlier.
9. Add a link (if desired) by typing in href= and pasting the link you want to use.
10. Save your changes.
And that's it! You have successfully added an image to your custom content on Shopify. Remember, you can also add a link to your image to make it clickable. Share this tutorial with anyone who might find it helpful, and thank you for watching!
Free Shopify Tutorial DIFFERENT IMAGES FOR DESKTOP AND MOBILE 🔥 2021 | 🏆 The Shopify Hub 🏆
Title: How to Show Different Images on Different Devices
In this tutorial, I will teach you how to display different images on mobile and desktop devices using an easy file that should work for most themes. We'll go through how to get the file, add it to your store, and pick and choose between two different options in the theme.
Join the Econ Graduates Group:
Before we start, you need to join the Econ Graduates group. It's a brand new group with almost 70 members, and we'll be releasing more tutorials and hosting all our files there until we get a proper website up and running. We're selective about who we allow in the group, so answer the questions honestly. This is for e-commerce store owners only who actually need help, so don't waste our time if you're a marketer, bitcoin, forex scam artist.
1. Join the Econ Graduates group.
2. Click on Files and download the first tutorial file.
3. Open the file in a text editor and highlight everything, then copy it.
4. Go to your store dashboard, click on Online Store, and go to your main theme.
5. Click on Actions, then Edit Code.
6. Go down to Sections and click on Add New Section. Call it whatever you want.
7. Delete everything in the new section and paste the file you copied.
8. Save the changes.
9. Click on Customize Theme, then Add Section, and select Image with Mobile Filter.
10. Select the mobile and desktop images and hit Save.
It's that simple! You now know how to display different images on different devices. Join the Econ Graduates group to stay updated on more tutorials and get all our files. Let me know in the comments if you have any tips on how I can improve or if you're enjoying the video. Don't forget to smash that subscribe button!
Shopify Debut Theme Customization | Debut Theme Design Tutorial
In this video, the presenter demonstrates how to customize the debut theme in Shopify, which is the default theme for all new Shopify stores. The presenter emphasizes the importance of having a logo, a color scheme based on the logo, and a few wallpaper photos before beginning the design process. They show how to upload a logo, change the header menu, and add an announcement bar. The presenter explains how to use a color picker to match the color from the logo and use it throughout the design. They also demonstrate how to change the opacity and color of the image overlay. The presenter advises using clear and easy-to-read fonts for body text and fancier fonts for headings and buttons. They also show how to add social media links and a favicon. Finally, they demonstrate how to add a smaller photo and business details to the second section. Overall, the presenter provides helpful tips and guidance for customizing the debut theme in Shopify.
- Top Shopify Pre-Order App Picks
- Appointo Shopify: Simplifying Your E-Commerce
- Shipping Setup for Shopify
- Squarespace vs Shopify: Which is Best for 2020?
- Free Shopify Alternatives: Top Sites
- Revamp Shopify Homepage: Enhance Your E-commerce Store
- Unlink Shopify from Facebook Page
- Shopify App Maker: Create Your Own E-commerce Solution
- Boost Efficiency with Shopify ERP Integration
- Leading Shopify Plus Agency