Hello, Fulfillment here and today we are going to discuss three free v-tubing applications that can be used for streaming or to make YouTube videos with. In this article, we will provide a quick demonstration of each application and discuss their features and drawbacks.
Application 1: V Magic Mirror
- Popular application that doesn't require a webcam or tracking
- Completely relies on keyboard, mouse or gamepad
- Has lip tracking and head movement tracking for webcam
- Allows tracking of body movements for gamepad
- Offers expressions that can be bound to key phrases, hotkeys or gamepad inputs
- Downside: camera tracking not great, no eye tracking
Application 2: VC Face
- Capable free v-tubing application that requires a webcam for body tracking
- Offers full finger tracking and arm movement tracking
- Allows for a range of expressions
- Developer is actively improving the application
Application 3: Virtual Motion Capture
- Requires a virtual reality headset and works best with Vive trackers
- Allows for full body tracking and gestures with fingers using controllers
- Best for bringing avatars to life during streams
These three free v-tubing applications offer a range of features and capabilities for streamers and YouTubers. Each has its own strengths and drawbacks, and choosing the right one depends on your specific needs. As always, we recommend testing each application to see which one works best for you.
Review on how to install third party apps on Amazon Fire TV and Firestick
In this article, we will show you how to install third-party apps on your Amazon Fire TV and Firestick devices. We will cover the entire process, so please pay attention.
Before we start, we need to enable some settings on our Fire device. Go to My Fire TV and enable both ADB debugging and apps from known sources.
Using the Downloader App:
Next, we need to download the Downloader app, which you can find in the official Amazon app store. Use the browser extension to type in the direct link to download the APK or browse the website and download the APK.
When downloading third-party apps, be careful to ensure that they are Android TV enabled and compatible with your Amazon Firestick or Fire TV operating system. Always double-check that you have the latest version of the Amazon OS and that it is compatible with the APK you are installing.
Installing third-party apps on your Amazon Firestick or Fire TV can be easy as long as you follow the steps carefully and make sure that the app is compatible with your device's operating system. Remember to delete the APK file once you have installed the app to save space on your device. Thank you for watching and don't forget to subscribe, hit the bell icon, and give us a like!
Fire TV How to Sideload Install Any App
How to Sideload Any App on Your Amazon Fire TV or TV Stick
In this video, Greggles TV shows you how to sideload any app onto your Amazon Fire TV or TV Stick. There are multiple ways to do this, but Greggles TV will show you the most common and easy way.
1. Go to Settings on your Fire TV or TV Stick.
2. Select My Fire TV and then Developer Options.
3. Turn on Apps from Unknown Sources.
4. Download the app called Downloader.
5. Find the web address for the app you want to download.
6. Paste the address into Downloader.
7. Click install and wait for it to finish.
8. Launch the app and enjoy.
- Not all apps will work with this method.
- Media type apps like Kodi or IPTV apps should work.
- If you can't find the app after downloading, go to Settings and then Applications.
- You can also find the app by going to Apps and Channels and then See All.
Sideload any app onto your Amazon Fire TV or TV Stick easily with this simple method. Thanks for watching Greggles TV and see you down the road!