sara finance dropshipping course
Published on: January 2 2023 by pipiads
1. Dropshipping is not dead if done correctly
2. The old way of dropshipping is dead
3. Online consumers have become smarter
4. Dropshippers need to step up their game and learn the right methods
5. Sarah Finance is a dropshipping guru
6. Sarah claims to make $50,000 a month at 19 years old
7. Her course, Dropshipping x Business, is currently on sale for $297.99
8. The course is about 70+ videos long and 15-20 hours
9. Lifetime access to the course is provided
10. The course lacks a social space for communication with other members.
Table of Contents About sara finance dropshipping course
- I Tried Shopify Dropshipping With NO MONEY For 1 Week
- How To Create A Shopify Dropshipping Store (2022 SHOPIFY TUTORIAL)
- I Tried Shopify Dropshipping For 1 Week (From Scratch)
- The REAL Reason Sara Finance Became Rich
- Easiest Way To Start Dropshipping: Revealing My $1,000/Day Strategy
- Sara Finance EXPOSED | Reviewing finance gurus | My honest opinion.
I Tried Shopify Dropshipping With NO MONEY For 1 Week
1. The video is about starting a brand new Shopify drop shipping business from scratch and attempting to make over $1000 in just one week.
2. The challenge is to not use any money for the business.
3. The process involves finding a good product to sell, finding a good supplier, creating an online store with Shopify, and creating advertisements on Pinterest, Instagram, and TikTok.
4. The strategy for finding good products is to search for relevant hashtags on TikTok and filter by date posted.
5. The chosen product for this challenge is the cordless hair curler, which is in high demand and convenient for females.
6. The supplier chosen for this challenge is Spocket, which offers the product for $28.30 with shipping times of 7-14 business days.
7. The product will be sold for $59.99 on the online store, which is lower than the price of other stores selling the same product.
8. An additional product, a heat protectant spray, will be added as an upsell for $19.99.
9. The online store was designed to look like an actual brand, with simple and clean pages, different color options, a sales timer, high-quality photos, and information about the product and its benefits.
10. The challenge will continue for a week, and the results of the business will be revealed at the end of the video.
How To Create A Shopify Dropshipping Store (2022 SHOPIFY TUTORIAL)
1. Start by heading over to Shopify and creating a new store with a 14-day free trial.
2. Choose a plan and connect your payment method.
3. Add a domain to your store.
4. Disable password protection on your online store.
5. Install helpful apps like Oberlo, Vitals40, SMS Bump Marketing and Automation, and A Reviews.
6. Import products from AliExpress using Oberlo.
7. Edit product details like images, descriptions, and variants.
8. Find inspiration for product information by searching on Google or Amazon.
9. Remove low-quality or irrelevant images from your product page.
10. Make sure all product variants have images and are accurately described.
I Tried Shopify Dropshipping For 1 Week (From Scratch)
1. The goal is to start a Shopify dropshipping business and make over $2,000 in one week.
2. The strategy involves finding a product in high demand and creating viral videos to promote it on TikTok for free.
3. Products can be found by searching for TikTok made me buy it or Amazon finds videos on TikTok.
4. A supplier is needed to source the product at a good price with fast shipping times.
5. Spocket is a recommended supplier.
6. The product chosen in this example is a sunset lamp.
7. The Shopify store must be built to look like a legitimate brand to encourage sales.
8. The store should have high-quality product photos and a clear description of the product.
9. The checkout process should be secure and include a guarantee to build trust with customers.
10. The final step is to promote the product with viral videos on TikTok and hope for sales.
The REAL Reason Sara Finance Became Rich
1. Sarah Finance is a well-known YouTuber with a massive following due to her money-making and stock market trading strategies.
2. Sarah didn't come from a wealthy family and was raised by a single mother with a low-income job.
3. At 15 years old, Sarah got her first job at Tim Hortons to save for her future education.
4. Sarah was fascinated with becoming a pilot but knew it would require a lot of money.
5. Sarah searched for ways to make money online and discovered Shopify Drop Shipping.
6. Despite not making any sales in the first month, Sarah continued to follow YouTube videos and make adjustments to her store.
7. After five months of no success, Sarah invested in a Drop Shipping course and restarted her store from scratch.
8. Sarah became profitable for the first time ever and quickly began scaling her store.
9. Sarah made over $60,000 in one month and confirmed that Drop Shipping works.
10. Sarah now offers her own Drop Shipping course to help others start a profitable Shopify store.
Easiest Way To Start Dropshipping: Revealing My $1,000/Day Strategy
1. Drop shipping can be a profitable business strategy that doesn't require a lot of money to start.
2. To find a good product to sell, look for something that can be easily promoted through viral videos and has a high profit margin.
3. TikTok is a great platform to find potential products to sell.
4. Another way to find products is to use Alibaba.com or a software that finds winning products for you.
5. Decide if you want to sell just one product or start a niche store.
6. Alibaba.com is a good supplier to use but make sure they are verified and have good reviews.
7. Contact the supplier to ask if they can accommodate drop shipping and work out a plan together.
8. Once you have a supplier, create your online store using a platform like Shopify.
9. Use social media and other marketing strategies to promote your products and drive traffic to your website.
10. Monitor your sales and adjust your strategy as needed to continue to grow your business.
Sara Finance EXPOSED | Reviewing finance gurus | My honest opinion.
1. The video is a reaction video giving genuine opinions on Sarah Finance's income streams.
2. Sarah Finance claims to make $84,300 per month from 10 different income streams.
3. One of Sarah's income streams is from YouTube, where she makes $800-$1000 per day.
4. Sarah mentions a new way to make money from YouTube called YouTube Shorts, which pays creators up to $10,000 for posting videos.
5. Another income stream is from real estate, where Sarah plans to make money through house hacking and Airbnb.
6. House hacking involves buying a house to live in and renting out a portion of it to someone to pay your bills.
7. Airbnb allows you to rent out a portion of your home or your entire home to someone, and some homes on Airbnb are making over $10,000 per month.
8. Sarah plans to rent out the basement of her new home for $2,000 per month.
9. The video expresses skepticism towards Sarah's real estate plans and exaggeration of the process.
10. The video recommends trying out YouTube Shorts to make money on YouTube.