Send Emails Easily: Create Mailto Links in Shopify
In this video, the developer teaches how to replace the Add to Cart button with an email or contact us link and remove the quantity for products not for sale. The aim is to offer a quote instead of selling the product.
To replace the Add to Cart button with a custom text, the user needs to edit the HTML/CSS of their Shopify theme. They can find the button code using the search bar and comment out the code for the button and quantity.
To add custom content for the quotation, the user can add their own content after the end comment and before the closing div tag. They can also comment out the compare price if needed.
To make sure all the products not for sale are in the correct template, the user needs to select the new template for those products. They can also edit the product titles and descriptions using the tunic or percent of liquid.
Overall, this video provides a quick solution for merchants looking to customize their online store and offer quotes instead of selling products. The process involves commenting out code and adding custom content, which can be done by editing the HTML/CSS of the Shopify theme.
How To Hyperlink Email Address
Hey guys, this is Maggie from PaperCopy and you can find us on www.payoor.com. We can help you with social media marketing, SEO, and website optimization. In this video, I'm going to show you how to hyperlink your email address on your website.
Have you ever wanted to make your email address clickable on your website, but didn't know how? Well, in this tutorial, I'm going to show you how to do just that.
Steps to hyperlink your email address:
1. Copy the special code for hyperlinking an email address. You can find it by searching for hyperlink email address on Google.
2. Go to the HTML editing section of your website and paste the code underneath the email address you want to hyperlink.
3. Replace example email and email us with your actual email address.
4. Save and refresh your website to see the activated hyperlink.
Benefits of hyperlinking your email address:
- Makes it easier for visitors to contact you
- Improves the accessibility of your website
- Adds a professional touch to your website
Hyperlinking your email address is a simple and effective way to make your website more user-friendly and accessible. Follow these steps and you'll have your email address hyperlinked in no time! Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel and follow us on social media for more website optimization tips. Thank you for watching!
Shopify Email Compared to Other Email Software... Is it Worth It?
Shopify recently launched Shopify Email, their own email marketing system that is integrated into the back end of your Shopify store. In this article, we will discuss the pros and cons of Shopify Email and whether or not you should switch over.
1. Already in your Shopify store back end: You can send all your emails through the back end of Shopify, eliminating the need to log in to another platform.
2. Reporting information: Shopify Email provides reporting information that is integrated into your general Shopify reports area, making it easy to understand how your emails are performing.
3. Competitive pricing: The first 2500 emails you send are free, and after that, it is based on how many emails you are sending.
1. Lacking segmentation options: Shopify Email does not offer many segmenting options, which is important for targeting the right audience with your emails.
2. Cannot schedule emails: At the time of writing this article, you cannot schedule emails, making it more time-consuming to send out emails.
If you are just starting out with email marketing and have a small list or just launched your Shopify store, Shopify Email is a good way to get started. However, if you have a larger list and want more segmentation options, it may be better to use a separate email service provider like Mailchimp or Clavio. Overall, Shopify Email has its advantages and disadvantages, and it is up to you to decide if it is the right fit for your business.
How to Setup a Custom Domain Email Address for Your Shopify Store
Hey Shopify users,
In this tutorial, I am going to show you how to create a professional email with your Shopify store. When you create a new store, your Shopify account already comes with an email. However, all the emails that your customers receive come from a different email address, which is not professional. Therefore, most people would like to set up a professional email. In this article, I will show you how to do this using cPanel with your hosting account on a different service.
- Tutorial on how to create a professional email with your Shopify store
- Explanation of why a professional email is important
1. Go to your Shopify store and navigate to the settings section
2. Click on your contact information and add your email address
3. Create a new email account using your hosting account
4. Go back to Shopify and add the new email address
5. Update your DNS records with your email host provider
6. Authenticate your domain in Shopify
- Be careful when updating your DNS records
- Check for any errors before saving changes
- Don't forget to add a TXT record to avoid emails going to spam
Creating a professional email with your Shopify store is important for building a trustworthy brand. By following these steps, you can easily set up a professional email account and ensure that your emails are delivered successfully to your customers.
How to set up email forwarding for your Shopify domain || Shopify Help Center
Hey everyone, Nadeem here from Shopify. Building your brand's identity is key to setting yourself apart from the competition. Today, I'll be showing you how to set up email forwarding for a domain you purchased through Shopify. For everything I show you today, you can find all of the help articles linked below. Let's get started!
Difference between Email Hosting and Email Forwarding:
- Email hosting is a service that you pay for through a third party company like Google Workspace. This allows you to buy a custom email like [email protected] and send and receive emails from this address.
- With email forwarding, customers do not see custom emails when you reply. Instead, email forwarding acts as an alias for an existing email address. It's included in the cost of a custom domain purchased through Shopify.
Setting up Email Forwarding:
- Start on your Shopify admin and click Settings.
- Next, click Domains. Keep in mind that email forwarding doesn't work for any domain ending in dot my shopify dot com. It must be a custom domain purchased through Shopify.
- Under Primary domain, click the Manage button next to the domain that you want to set up email forwarding for.
- Next, click Add forwarding email address.
- In the text box Store email address, enter the email address that you want customers to see when they contact your business. You don't need to type the symbol or anything that follows since your domain is automatically used as the end of the email address.
- Under Forwarding email address, type the address where you want everything forwarded. Click Save to finish.
- You can create as many forwarding email addresses as you want by repeating these steps.
Testing Email Forwarding:
- Always be sure to test that your email forwarding is working properly.
- Log in to an email account that you haven't set up for email forwarding.
- Then send a test email to the custom domain addresses that you've created.
- Next, log in to your forwarding email address account ([email protected]).
Now you know how to set up email forwarding for a Shopify domain. For more information on everything covered today, visit help.shopify.com.
How to find ALL Shopify Stores? Find Owners Information including Emails!
Title: How to Find Shopify Stores and Collect Owner's Email Address
Welcome back, this is Ashfordrafi and in this video, I will show you how to find a complete list of Shopify stores, how to find the store owner or CEO's name, and how to collect their email address easily.
Finding Shopify Stores:
1. Visit the website myip.ms
2. Provide the Shopify link's IP address, which is 188.8.131.52
3. Click on the Whois Lookup button
4. The IP owner is Shopify Inc.
5. Click on Other Sites on IP to see all the websites hosted with these IP addresses
6. We have over 294 websites between this IP range to the next
7. Click on View All Records to get all the results
8. We have around 50 Shopify store listings per page, and we have around 5882 pages containing the Shopify stores
1. Extract all the website URLs
2. Hire someone on Fiverr to get these data extracted on an excel spreadsheet or a Google spreadsheet
Finding Owner's Information:
1. Copy the website URL
2. Add Owner or CEO and LinkedIn to find the owner's information
3. Type out owner or CEO, add LinkedIn, and paste the name and title
4. Use the tool Cell SQL to collect their email addresses
This is the process of how we can get all the Shopify store links or Shopify websites and then how to find the Shopify store owner or CEO's information and how to collect their email addresses by using Cell SQL. I have attached all of the tools and page links into the video description for your easy access. If you found this short video helpful, please give this video a like, let me know if you have any questions by commenting below, and please share this video with your friends to help them out. Thank you so much for watching, have a good day!
Scraped 230k Shopify Store Links Today - SUPER HAPPY
Finally, after a long time of trying, I have successfully scraped the Shopify store links database from a website. This is a great achievement for me, and I am happy to share my experience with others who might be interested in learning how to scrape web pages using automated no-code tools like Octopus.
- Scraped Shopify store links database from a website after many unsuccessful attempts
- Got over 230k Shopify store links and their popularity ranking worldwide
- Used Octopus Shopify Stores tool and had to bypass human verification
- Had to work hard and give pressure to my brain the whole night
- Happy to share my experience and knowledge with others who want to learn web scraping
If you're interested in learning how to scrape web pages using automated no-code tools or want to know more about how I scraped the Shopify store links database using Octopus, please let me know by commenting below. I'll be uploading a video about it soon. Thank you for watching and have a good day!
- Maximize Sales: Clickfunnels for Shopify
- Revamp Your Online Store: Shopify Proposal
- Boost Your Sales with Shopify Marketing 360
- Get Shopify Review Data with Ease Using Reviews API
- Shopify Paid Apps: Boost Sales Now!
- Shopify Product Sizes: Find Your Perfect Fit
- Shopify Company Info - Your One-Stop E-Commerce Solution
- Adding Review Stars on Shopify
- Shopify's Explosive 2020 Growth
- How Shopify Accepts Payments: Explained