shop save market weekly ads
Grocery shopping can be expensive, but there are ways to save money while still getting everything you need. Here are 10 grocery shopping hacks guaranteed to save you money every time you visit your favorite store.
1. Know where to look on grocery store shelves:
- Look up, down, and to the side for less expensive options.
- Don't fall for the front and center trick to incentivize you to buy higher-priced items.
2. Break meat or fish packages at the counter:
- Repackaging and repricing can save you money.
- Negotiate if an item is about to expire or has just passed its sell-by date.
3. Know the best day of the week to shop:
- Wednesday is often the best day for promotions and restocking.
- Use coupons and apps for additional savings.
4. Aldi should be your best friend:
- Cheaper prices and fewer options for less impulse buying.
- Know when stores manipulate unit prices to their advantage.
5. Head straight to the dairy aisle:
- The dairy section is at the back of the store for a reason.
- Take pictures of your fridge and pantry to avoid buying unnecessary items.
6. Buy fruits and veggies in season or frozen:
- Know when items are in season for the best value.
- Organic doesn't always make a big difference.
7. Join a grocery store's loyalty program:
- Get better prices and access to more discounts.
- Use credit cards that offer cashback or free delivery services.
8. Let grocery store prices dictate what to buy:
- Look for promotions and markdowns to build meal plans.
- Check clearance racks for additional savings.
9. Don't always pay attention to expiry dates:
- Stores are overly conservative with expiry dates.
- Use resources like stilltasty.com and the Food Keeper app for more accurate information.
- Some items are less expensive at drugstores like CVS or Walgreens.
- Wash your own lettuce to save money.
- Don't be fooled by the word fresh for some types of seafood.
Saving money on groceries is all about knowing where to look, when to shop, and what to buy. With these 10 grocery shopping hacks, you can be sure to save money every time you visit the store.
*NEW MEGA SALE* Kroger Ad Preview for 12/28-1/3 | Buy 5 or More Save $1 Each MEGA SALE & MORE
Music thank you! Hey everybody, welcome to shopping with Shayna. I am bringing you a brand new Kroger ad preview that is going to run from Wednesday, December 28th, and we'll go through Tuesday, January 3rd, of 2023. Oh my goodness, I can't believe we are already here at a whole brand new year, but I gotta say since 2022 went much better than 2021, my hopes are pretty high for 2023. Hopefully that is not misplaced. Alright, guys, I'm going to bring you this brand new Kroger ad preview that has a brand new sale that is starting, which I wasn't sure if we'd possibly get three weeks of that five-time digital sale, but it has been confirmed we are getting a brand new mega sale. So, I can't wait to show you this ad.
In this article, we will be discussing the new Kroger ad preview for the sale starting from Wednesday, December 28th, and going through Tuesday, January 3rd, of 2023. We will be discussing the regional deals, the Friday four times the fuel points offer, the new mega sale, and some other great deals available.
- Large hass avocados or mangoes for just 77 cents each
- Buy one get one free on your boneless pork half wine
- Fresh Tyson natural boneless chicken breast for $2.49
- Extra-large shrimp for $7.99 per pound
Friday four times the fuel points offer:
- Load the digital coupon and get four times the fuel points on Friday.
New Mega Sale:
- Progresso soups for $1.49 each
- Pasta sauces, Jif, and Ken's dressings, Philadelphia cream cheese for $1.99
- Post, General Mills, and Nature Valley bars for $1.99
- Velveeta Shells and cheese for $2.49
- Kraft singles and Turkey Hill ice cream for $2.99
- Kroger cheeses for $6.99
- Snack Factory pretzel crisps or bites, Private Selection hummus for $3.99
- Ballpark Franks for $1.99
- Atkins ready to drink shakes for $5.99
- DiGiorno stuffed crust pizza for $8.99
- Huggies Pull-Ups jumbo pack for $9.49
- Mix and match buy one get one free on some sweet baby rays, Frank's Red Hot Sauce, Dukes Mayo, and some vitamins
- Buy one get one free on some Sargento natural shredded cheese and some Nature's Own bread
- Kroger ice cream and Private Selection ice cream for two for $5
In conclusion, the new Kroger ad preview is filled with great deals and offers. Whether you're looking for food items or household items, there's something for everyone. So make sure to check out the ad and save some money on your next trip to Kroger!
6. Save Grocery List when App is Closed | Extension
In this tutorial, we will be adding a useful feature to our grocery list app so that it saves the content of the grocery list when the user closes the app and then loads it back up when they relaunch the app. We will be working with storage and Android, and it is recommended to check out the tutorials on reading and writing to storage in Android before getting started.
To save the grocery list content, we will be using the logic that when the app is completely closed from memory, we will take the contents of the grocery list or the ArrayList called items and save it into a file. When the app is launched, we will read from that file and put those items from the file into the items ArrayList.
We will be overriding the ondestroy method to determine when the activity has been completely closed so that we can write to our files. We will create a FileOutputStream object to write to the file, get the file path for our app, create a new file in the constructor, and write the items ArrayList to our file.
To read from the file and load the content into our grocery list, we will create another method called reloadcontents. We will create a file object for the file that we want to read from and a byte array to read the content from the file. We will then parse the string and take each of the individual items and add them to our items list, put the list into our adapter, and set the adapter to our list view.
To test the app, we add papaya to the list, close the app from memory, and then relaunch it. Papaya is still in the list, and we can see that the code for this tutorial series can be found on the ig apps github page. If you found this tutorial useful, please make sure to like it and share the channel with friends so that it can continue to grow.
HOW TO MAKE A CHEAP WEEKLY GROCERY LIST● HOW TO SAVE MONEY ON GROCERIES ● HOW TO USE SHOPPING ADS
The following article covers a range of topics, from music to politics and business. It features a mix of English and Spanish phrases, idioms, and colloquialisms. The article covers events and trends across different industries and countries.
- The aftermath of the Fukushima disaster and its impact on the music industry
- The role of politicians in shaping society and the importance of predictability
- The challenges faced by teachers and workers in different fields
- The impact of technology and innovation on the economy
- The importance of environmental conservation and sustainability
- The role of culture and art in shaping society
- The Fukushima disaster has had a lasting impact on the music industry, with many artists struggling to maintain their careers.
- Predictability is important in politics and society, as it provides stability and allows for progress to be made.
- Teachers and workers face numerous challenges, including low pay and job insecurity.
- Technology and innovation are driving economic growth and transforming industries.
- Environmental conservation is crucial for the well-being of future generations.
- Culture and art have the power to shape society and bring people together.
This article covers a diverse range of topics, highlighting the interconnectedness of different industries and the importance of working together to build a better future. It emphasizes the need for predictability, sustainability, and cultural awareness in shaping society. Overall, the article provides insights into current events and trends across different countries and industries.
I Was Wrong and I'm Sorry
In this article, we will be discussing various topics related to the automotive industry, ranging from Tesla semis to BMW's new generation six battery and GM's new business of fixing Teslas.
- The first Tesla semis are being delivered, but they are only being delivered to Pepsi Cola for their warehouses and are not meant for long distance travel.
- The government gave Pepsi Cola a grant in California to pay for the entire cost of the electric trucks, which raises the question of whether corporations are supposed to stand on their own or take taxpayer money to operate their businesses.
- The goal for Tesla is to produce a hundred semis this year, but it remains to be seen if this will be a practical solution for long distance travel as compared to diesel semis.
- The Germans have already proven that they can make fuel cell semis, which create electricity using hydrogen and are cost-effective when compared to diesel semis.
BMW's New Generation Six Battery:
- BMW has come up with a new generation six battery that has 30% more range and costs 50% less than the previous batteries.
- However, the cost of BMW electric cars still remains high, with the starting price being $84,100.
- These new batteries will be part of the structure of the car, which means that replacing them will be a costly affair as they will need to be fastened and sealed correctly.
GM's New Business of Fixing Teslas:
- GM has started a new business of fixing Teslas, but no information has been given about what they will be fixing.
- Tesla parts are hard to come by, which raises the question of where GM will be getting the parts from to fix these vehicles.
- GM has been going downhill for decades, and their vehicles have been falling apart, with battery fires being a common occurrence.
Toyota Highlander's Tire Pressure Sensor:
- The tire pressure sensor of a Toyota Highlander can be a costly affair to fix, as the battery is on the inside of the tire and not replaceable.
- It costs around $8-900 to replace all four sensors, and they don't last forever.
- It is recommended to buy a tire pressure gauge and check the tires yourself, as it is a lot easier than spending a lot of money on replacing all the sensors.
- Toyota Coasters are reliable vehicles, but they are not sold in the United States, making it challenging to get parts for them.
- It is recommended to check around for parts availability before buying a Toyota Coaster.
In conclusion, the automotive industry is constantly evolving, with companies coming up with new technologies and solutions to existing problems. While some solutions may be practical, others may not be cost-effective or reliable in the long run. It is essential to do thorough research before buying a vehicle or getting it repaired to avoid any unnecessary expenses.
3 Unbelievable Appetizers You Can Make at Home
The appetizer is an essential course to any meal, and getting it right can set the tone for the rest of the meal. In this article, I will show you three of my favorite appetizers that are jam-packed with flavor and simple to prepare.
1. Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Dip:
- Roughly chop 5 ounces of fresh baby spinach and sauté it with 2 minced garlic cloves in 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Drain any excess liquid and add it to a bowl with 2 cans of quartered artichokes, 1 cup of sour cream, 4 ounces of cream cheese, 1.5 cups of mayonnaise, 0.5 cups of grated Parmesan cheese, and 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Season with salt, pepper, and Tabasco sauce if desired.
- Transfer the mixture to a casserole dish, top with extra shredded mozzarella cheese and panko breadcrumbs mixed with olive oil, and bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 30-35 minutes.
2. Honey Soy Garlic Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp:
- Peel and devein 16-20 shrimp and wrap each one with a half slice of smoked bacon secured with a toothpick.
- Mix together a marinade of 1 cup of soy sauce, 3 minced garlic cloves, 0.25 cups of sliced green onions, 0.25 cups of honey, and a splash of mirin or sherry wine.
- Coat the shrimp with a little bit of the marinade and cook them in a cast iron skillet with 2 tablespoons of neutral flavored oil over medium heat for 2-4 minutes on each side.
- Finish cooking the shrimp in the remaining marinade over low heat for 3-4 minutes and serve with a homemade Sriracha mayo.
3. Brie and Cranberry Pastry:
- Roll out a third of homemade or store-bought puff pastry to a 16x16 inch square.
- Place a 6-inch double cream Brie in the center and top it with 0.5 cups of sour cherry jam and 0.5 cups of chopped candied pecans.
- Fold the puff pastry over the Brie and seal the edges with egg wash.
- Brush the top with egg wash and bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
These three appetizers are sure to impress your guests and are easy to make. Whether you choose the creamy spinach and artichoke dip, honey soy garlic bacon-wrapped shrimp, or Brie and cranberry pastry, your appetizers will be the talk of the meal. So, let's get cooking and enjoy these delicious appetizers!
Grocery Budget Hack: 10 Ways to Save Money at Costco | COSTCO SHOP WITH ME 2022
Music today is all about costco shopping secrets, and we don't want anyone else to know our secrets, shh. We're going to go stealth mode so no one can see who we are. These tips are only for you guys, my friends.
Costco Shopping Tips:
1. Find out the best time to go shopping at Costco: It is notoriously a very busy store, and I am not about all of the crowds. Personally, at my store, for some reason, it is very empty about two hours before closing every single day. I don't know why it is jam-packed the second the doors open in the morning at 10 o'clock, but in the evening at like five o'clock, six o'clock when did they even close, seven anyway? The two hours before close is the best time to come, no one's here.
2. You do not need a membership to shop at Costco: Say what? If you have a friend or a family member that has a Costco membership, have them go in and purchase some cash cards. They're essentially a gift card, and then they give them to you so you can go in and use the cash card or gift card to get in the store and use to pay for your purchase, and you do not need a membership.
3. Don't sleep on the Costco gas: They are by far one of the cheapest in my entire town, and most likely your entire town as well. They actually sell their gas at a loss to get people to come over, get their gas, and be like, Oh well, while I'm here, I'll just do my shopping inside, and then they'll get you with the markups inside the store.
4. Gift Cards: They always have assorted restaurants, car washes, and sometimes they have stuff to Disney also so great deals on the gift cards.
5. Rotisserie Chicken: At $4.99 for an entire cooked and seasoned chicken, you cannot get a better deal than that. The Costco rotisserie chicken is such an amazing deal that every time you come here, you should pick one up, get a bagged salad, and serve it for dinner for your family.
6. Return policy: One of the best things about Costco is the return policy. You can literally return basically anything that you have bought in any condition. Food whether you've tried it or not, although I don't recommend returning food because I have to throw it away. If you bought clothes and they didn't fit, they'll let you return them at any time with or without a receipt.
7. Wait for the sales: Keep your eyes open for the asterisk in the corner of the tags. That means they will not be reordering these products, so if you want to pick up something, you better get it now because they're not going to get it again. This is a limited-time product, so if you ever see that asterisk up there and you're interested in the product, go ahead and grab it.
Costco shopping is all about knowing the secrets and taking advantage of the deals. From finding out the best time to shop to not needing a membership, these tips are sure to save you money. Don't forget about the amazing return policy, the sales, and the gift cards. And of course, always grab a rotisserie chicken before you leave. Happy shopping!