Shopify 2019: The Ultimate E-Commerce Solution
Hello Shopify store owners and welcome! This week, I want to show you how to create and add pages to your Shopify store and also how to add them in your menu.
- To create pages, go into your admin panel, then online store pages.
- If you have no pages here, you can just click on add a page.
- Give it a title and choose the visibility option.
- You can also preview it if you want, but it will not be available on the front end for your customers.
- You can set a specific publish date in the future if you want to launch it at a certain time.
Adding Pages to Menu:
- To add a page to your menu, go back to your admin panel and just below pages, click on navigate.
- Select your main menu and click on add a menu item link.
- Select pages and just select the page you just created.
- It will take the same name as the page or you can give it another name.
- Click on add and if we save it, it will be in the menu.
- It is always recommended to add some keywords to your page title, description, and also maybe some more keywords in your URL.
If you have any questions, please use the comments below the video to ask me anything you want to know about this process. I will take the time to answer. Also, don't forget to like, subscribe, and comment on the video. I will draw for a free one-hour consultation and five hours worth of work time, value that five hundred and seventy-five dollars each month. So, by subscribing, liking, and commenting on this video, you can win five hundred seventy-five free value that I will draw each month. Thank you!
How to Customize Your Shopify Store Design in 2019
Are you new to Shopify or looking to redesign your existing store? In this video, we'll be showing you how to quickly customize your Shopify store using the Handy theme from Pixel Union. As a Shopify expert with over six years of experience, I'll be guiding you step by step through the process of customizing your store.
Customizing Your Shopify Store:
1. Choosing the Right Theme:
- Search for the Handy theme in the Shopify theme store.
- Preview and demo the theme before selecting it.
- Handy is mobile-first and looks great on all devices.
2. Customizing Your Header:
- Add your logo and choose your navigation menu.
- Use the mega menu feature for more dynamic navigation.
- Set up your announcement bar and contact bar.
3. Customizing Your Homepage:
- Customize your slideshow with images and text.
- Add featured collections and products to showcase on your homepage.
- Add a blog post and Instagram feed to keep your customers engaged.
Customizing your Shopify store can be quick and easy with the right theme and tools. The Handy theme from Pixel Union is a great option for mobile-first customization and dynamic navigation. By following these steps, you can create a custom Shopify store that will help drive sales and engage your customers.
Shopify Fulfillment Network—Craig Miller (Shopify Unite 2019)
Shopify announces the launch of their new online store editor with features such as master pages, draft themes, app sections, videos, 3D models, and augmented reality. They also discuss their new retail system, Shop by Point of Sale, and updates to their merchant backend order editing and shipping profiles.
The common thread between these announcements is the importance of owning a direct relationship with customers and the belief that technology can enable small merchants to compete with large companies.
Shipping costs and time delays continue to be a problem for independent eCommerce sites. Shopify introduces their solution, the Shopify Fulfillment Network, which utilizes a geographically dispersed network of fulfillment centers and powerful machine learning to support intelligent demand forecasting, inventory allocation, and order routing. Merchants can simply install the app, select the products to be fulfilled, receive a quote, and send the products to be shipped. The Shopify Fulfillment Network supports merchants of all sizes and aims to make fast and inexpensive shipping the new standard on the internet.
Most EFFECTIVE Apps in 2019 (For Shopify Dropshipping)
Hey everyone, it's 10 here and in this video, I'm going to be discussing the most effective Shopify apps in 2019 based on my personal opinions and preferences. Some of these apps may not be applicable to your store, but they have worked best for me and my business partners.
- Discussing the most effective Shopify apps in 2019 based on personal opinions and preferences
- Some apps may not be applicable to every store
1. Ally Reviews: Adds credibility to the store by showcasing product reviews and ratings
- Can import reviews from AliExpress
- Simple to manage and customize
2. Bold Custom Pricing: Allows for tiered pricing and quantity breaks to increase conversion rates and average order value
- Simple to set up and customize
3. Consistent Cart: Allows for abandoned cart email series and push notifications
- Simple to set up and customize
- Can increase revenue through abandoned cart emails and messenger marketing
4. Discounted Upsells Buy Booster: Allows for upselling and related item promotion to increase revenue
- Simple to set up and customize
- Can increase revenue through upselling and related item promotion
5. Ultimate Sales Boost: All-in-one app that allows for timer promotions, trust badges, and more
- Customizable to fit the store's branding
- Can increase conversion rates through scarcity tactics and trust badges
- Personal experience with these apps
- Encouragement to try out these apps and customize them to fit the store's branding
- Request for suggestions for a potential new Shopify app.
Shopify Plus—Katie Cerar (Shopify Unite 2019)
Introducing the All-New Shopify Plus: Simplifying Multi-Store Management
- Shopify Plus powers some of the fastest-growing brands in commerce
- For complex merchants, operating multiple stores is important for growth
- However, managing multiple stores can be challenging and time-consuming
Challenges of Managing Multiple Stores:
- More complexity in an already difficult job
- Duplicated work and integrations
- Managing multiple sets of staff
- Limited insights and analytics
The All-New Shopify Plus:
- Merchants can use a single merged identity account to access all stores
- All stores in an organization are easy to view and understand
- Creating a new store is simple with just a few clicks
- User staff accounts are managed from one central place
- Tools are purpose-built for multi-store management and expert employees
- Unified view of all customers across an organization
Benefits of the All-New Shopify Plus:
- More nimble as merchants scale
- More freedom to experiment and change strategies quickly
- Simplified and consistent management across products, orders, customers, and more
- The all-new Shopify Plus is designed to simplify multi-store management for complex merchants
- With a centralized approach, merchants can be more nimble as they scale and experiment with new strategies.
Is it Even Worth Starting Shopify in 2019? [WARNING]
The State of Shopify and Dropshipping: Is it Saturated?
Dana Silva, a well-known YouTuber with a massive Shopify following, discusses the state of dropshipping and Shopify. He talks about how the market has evolved in recent years and how it has affected dropshipping. The article discusses various strategies and techniques that can help you succeed in this competitive market.
A few years ago, the market was different, and the consumer has changed. Previously, one could throw anything on Facebook and make a lot of money, but now, it's different. Facebook is an interruption-based marketing platform, and consumers are always changing the way they purchase. With more competition now than before, it takes more effort to succeed.
There are several ways to find trending products, such as using Aliexpress, scouring the related products, and using dropship agents. Also, using tools like Theo can help in finding consumer-driven products.
To get started in dropshipping, it's recommended to have a minimum of $700-$800. However, if you don't have that amount, there are still ways to save and get started.
Once you find a winner, you'll need to figure out a way to get more money to keep spending. One option is to take out a loan or use credit cards for Amazon FBA.
In conclusion, dropshipping is not dead. It has evolved, and consumers are changing the way they purchase. To succeed in this competitive market, one needs to adapt and evolve, use various strategies and techniques to find trending products, and have sufficient capital.
How to Add Collections to Homepage Shopify 2019
In this Shopify tutorial, we will learn how to add collections to our home page in our Shopify store in 2019. This feature allows customers to easily browse and shop products within specific categories.
Steps to Add Collections:
1. Go to your backend in your Shopify store
2. Click on Online Store and then Themes
3. Click on Customize and then Add Section
4. Select Featured Collection and choose the collection you want to feature
5. Drag and drop the collection under the slideshow
6. Click on Add Section again and choose Collection List
7. Select the collections you want to include in the list and adjust the number per row if desired
8. Move the collection list to the desired location on the page
9. Save your changes
Adding collections to your home page is a great way to organize and showcase your products, making it easier for customers to navigate your store. With these simple steps, you can create a professional and user-friendly shopping experience on your Shopify store in 2019.
- Boost Sales: Connect Your Shopify Store with Instagram
- Revolutionize Your Shopping with Shopify's Virtual Try-On
- Discover Your Perfect Products with Shopify Quiz
- Delete Shopify Shop: Easy Steps!
- Sync Etsy to Shopify
- Organize Shopify Collections: Tips & Tricks
- Counting Shopify Users: An Insightful Analysis
- Shopify France Partner Shop
- Add Custom Fonts to Shopify
- Customize Add to Cart Button Color on Shopify