Shopify Ads Boost: Yes or No?
Yo! If you're reading this article, it means you either plan on starting a Shopify store or you already have one and want to take it to the next level. Good for you! I'm proud of you for taking the initiative to be about it instead of just talking about it. In this article, I'll give you five strategies that can really help you grow your Shopify store and reach your monetary goals.
1. SEO (Search Engine Optimization):
- Make sure your website is indexed by Google using the Google Search Console
- Learn SEO or hire a professional to optimize your website for keyword rankings
- Showing up on the first page of Google is crucial because 90% of consumers do not go past the first page
2. Social Media:
- Less than 30% of businesses utilize social media to market their business
- 70% of consumers use social media to influence buying decisions
- Develop a good social media strategy that addresses pain points and builds trust with your audience
3. Email Marketing:
- One dollar spent on email marketing has an average return of 44
- ConvertKit is a great email marketing platform
- Offer discounts or freebies to encourage people to sign up for your email list
4. Content Marketing:
- Post articles, blog posts, videos, and photos on your Shopify store to supplement your social media and SEO strategies
- More information on your website means more opportunities for people to show up on your website, leading to more sales
5. Paid Ads:
- Facebook ads are popular, but they require a credible and trustworthy website to work well
- Ensure that the previous four strategies are in place before running paid ads
These five strategies require time, effort, and skills to implement successfully, but they can help you grow your Shopify store to reach your monetary goals. Remember, if you're not first on Google, you're last, and utilizing social media, email marketing, content marketing, and paid ads can help you stay ahead of the competition.
Shopify Marketing for Beginners
Salvador Brigham from Crowdfunding Demystified talks about Shopify and how to improve your Shopify store to achieve business goals.
Goals of a Shopify store:
- Get more customers
- Make more money
- Deliver products easily
- Organic: SEO, social media, content marketing
- Paid: Facebook ads, Google ads, influencer marketing
- Develop media assets: logos, photos, videos, descriptors
Building a better butterfly net (website):
- Install email marketing
- Install Google Analytics and Facebook pixel
- Install heat map tracking software
- Install abandoned cart app
- Install chatbot
- Do giveaways and offer exclusive discounts
- Focus on craftsmanship
By incorporating these tips, businesses can improve their Shopify stores and achieve their goals of gaining more customers and increasing revenue.
How to Make Your First Sale: A Marketing Checklist for New Entrepreneurs
Congratulations on launching your online store! In this article, we will discuss how to make your first sale by driving highly targeted traffic to your store. We will cover five strategies for attracting customers to your site, including free and paid advertising, outreach and partnerships, and collaborations with influencers.
1. Low-hanging fruit:
- Offer a discount code and market it on social media
- Use surveys to collect important information from customers
- Add your store URL to your social media profiles
- Market to your personal network
- Join online communities and forums related to your niche
2. Paid advertising:
- Choose your advertising channel based on who you are targeting
- Use interest targeting on Facebook for a niche audience
- Instagram is good for marketing to a millennial audience with strong visuals
- Pinterest is great for marketing to women with disposable income
- Google Ads offer a few different options, including text ads and shopping ads
3. Outreach and partnerships:
- Write and submit a guest post
- Ask for a product review
- Pitch a new story
- Look for like-minded, non-competitive brands to partner with
- Gift your product to an influencer within your niche in exchange for a feed or story post
4. Analyzing data:
- Look at your Shopify and Google Analytics to diagnose problems with your store
- Make informed changes based on how your traffic behaves
- Test your marketing tactics and analyze results to improve your performance
Getting your first customers is a milestone in every entrepreneur's career. By following these strategies, you can drive highly targeted traffic to your store and start making sales. Remember to analyze your data and continuously improve your marketing tactics to grow your online business.
How I Make $3,092/Week With FREE Traffic On Shopify (No Ads)
As a new Shopify store owner, running ads can quickly become expensive. However, there are a few ways to get sales for free, and by using these methods, I am generating an extra three thousand dollars a week with my Shopify store. In this article, I will be sharing my exact free traffic methods and how you can set them up yourself to start making sales this week.
1. Affiliate Influencers:
- Send your product for free to influencers with a small to medium-sized following on YouTube.
- Provide them with a link that gets them 20 to 30 commissions on every sale that they generate.
- Look for smaller channels that don't have a big following because they are easier to get in contact with.
- Use the app Go Affiliate Pro to manage all of this.
2. Viral Content on Instagram and TikTok:
- Ride the trends that are popping off every single week.
- Apply these trends to your own brand in a creative way.
- Use the brand Zen Bodies as an example of a brand that is doing six figures a month with primarily viral content and next to no ads.
3. Organic Search Traffic on Google:
- Use a unique brand name that doesn't have much competition.
- Use the app SEO Optimizer to add a bunch of different things to your site that get it to rank higher in Google.
- Get as many people as possible to post your product to create backlinks for your product.
- Use the app Social Snowball to turn your customers into affiliates and get them to share their exclusive discount link with their friends.
- In the last seven days, my store generated around twenty-nine thousand dollars in sales with seventy-two hundred dollars in profit.
- The ads only contributed to sixty percent of the sales, while the other thirty to forty percent of sales came from free traffic.
- Using these three methods, I generated an extra three thousand dollars, four hundred and ninety dollars, and almost twelve hundred dollars without spending any money on ads.
Running ads may not be feasible for new Shopify store owners, but these free traffic methods can help generate sales without breaking the bank. By using affiliate influencers, viral content, and organic search traffic, you can create a perfect storm that allows you to make a bunch of money from free traffic. Additionally, using apps like Go Affiliate Pro, SEO Optimizer, and Social Snowball can help accelerate the process. Try these methods out today and start seeing results for your own Shopify store.
Shopify Dropshipping - How To Run Facebook Ads I Master FB Ads in 20 minutes
So you've been researching dropshipping on YouTube and have learned a lot, but you're still stuck on setting up your ads and driving traffic profitably. Well, you're in luck because I'm about to give you all the steps you need to set up and run your ads successfully. My name is Achampton, and I'm an eight-figure marketer and business coach. In this article, I'll break down how to set up your ads, including creative testing, and run your first purchase campaign profitably.
- Many people struggle with setting up profitable ads for their dropshipping businesses.
- In this article, I'll share step-by-step instructions on how to set up and run your ads profitably.
- This includes creative testing and running your first purchase campaign successfully.
Step 1: Finding a Trending, Winning Product
- You can't sell any product and expect to make a profit. Look for a product that solves a problem, sells for $25 or more, has a wow factor, and has an area of improvement based on competition.
- Finding a winning product is the most important step in setting up profitable ads.
Step 2: Creative Testing
- Creative testing allows you to test different thumbnails and videos against each other at a low cost.
- Test your thumbnails and videos separately to keep your data consistent.
- Find the thumbnail and video combination that has the highest click-through rate, lowest cost per unique link click, lowest cost per thousand impressions, and longest average video watch time.
- Once you find your winning combination, use it for your purchase campaign.
Step 3: Setting Up Your First Purchase Campaign
- Set up a campaign budget optimization (CBO) with a budget of $100.
- On the ad set level, select your pixel and choose the purchase conversion event.
- Start the campaign at midnight the following day.
- Use CBO to allow Facebook to spend your budget on
6 HIGHLY EFFECTIVE Marketing Tactics To Promote A Product
Marketing Tactics to Skyrocket Your Sales: Introduction
You could have the best product in the world, but without proper promotion, your sales will suffer. With so many marketing tactics available, it can be overwhelming to know where to start. What you need is focus. In this article, we will show you highly effective marketing tactics to promote your products and skyrocket your sales. Welcome to Learn with Shopify, the place where ecommerce entrepreneurs learn to start, run, and grow their online businesses.
Understanding Your Audience
Before diving into specific tactics, it is essential to understand your audience. Take time to do competitor research and market research to choose the best tactics for your business. Choose a tactic that is enjoyable for you, as running your business should be fun.
1. Press Coverage
Getting featured by a popular publication or Instagram account can result in a surge in sales, especially if you share the same target audience. Innovative products or a knack for storytelling make press coverage a good fit. You can start by checking out editors of publications you want to be featured in and building a relationship with them.
2. Leveraging Marketplaces
Having your products available on marketplaces like Etsy can be a passive yet effective way to make more sales. It is perfect for those looking to start building out their marketing funnels. A marketplace can make new customers aware of your brand and lead them to your Shopify store.
3. Using Paid Advertising
Using paid advertising like Facebook Ads or Google Ads can increase product sales overnight. Entrepreneurs with the capital to spend thousands of dollars a month on advertising can see big results. You can start by educating yourself on how to run Facebook Ads or working with agencies or freelancers.
4. Working with Influencers
Working with influencers passionate about your industry can expand your audience and make sales. Micro or huge influencers can be leveraged by anyone selling anything. You can start by finding influencers across different platforms and sending them products in exchange for content or paying them for a shoutout.
5. Building Facebook Group Communities
Building a Facebook group and including loyal customers in the behind-the-scenes of your business fosters brand advocacy and word-of-mouth, leading to more sales. You can start by inviting current customers or strangers with an affinity towards your product to join.
6. Being an Early Adopter on New Social Media Platforms
Establishing your business's presence on new social media platforms before they explode can get ahead of the curve and start promoting products to a massive audience. Keeping an eye out for emerging platforms and following tech publications can help you stay ahead of the game.
Marketing is a deep topic, and these tactics are just the tip of the iceberg. Understanding your audience and choosing enjoyable tactics can make all the difference. With the right focus, you can promote your products and skyrocket your sales. Don't forget to give Shopify a try and register for a free 14-day trial to start, run, and grow your online business.
Top 10 Shopify Apps You SHOULD BE Using In 2022 (E-commerce Tips)
Hey everyone, Davey here! Welcome to our first video of 2022. Today we're going to go through my 10 favorite Shopify apps. Shopify makes it so easy to install apps, it's one of its superpowers. Apps can increase conversion rates, increase average order value, and make you a ton more money. However, apps need to come with warnings. If you use the wrong apps, it can slow your website down and leave a ton of money off the table.
For those that have been following along in our Lemon Scrub series, you know that we've got our website all set up. Now it's time to install apps. If you haven't been following along, that's okay. I'm just going to use the Lemon Scrub as an example in this video.
- Shopify makes it easy to install apps
- Apps can increase conversion rates and make more money
- Need to be careful with the apps you choose
Bullet points/Numbered list:
1. Ship Scout
- Perfect for low average order value products
- Allows you to split test free shipping offers
- Helps increase average order value
- Increases conversion rates
- Costs $49 a month with a 7-day free trial
2. Dexter or Neat A/B Test
- Etsy to Shopify Dropshipping
- Unleash Shopify Insights with Data Studio
- Triple Shopify VC: Boosting E-commerce Growth
- PayPal Express on Shopify: Fast Checkout!
- Adding Discount Codes to Shopify
- Shopify or WooCommerce: Better Conversion?
- Porto Shopify Template for Your Online Shop
- Shopify: Publish Your Products Now
- Revamp Your Dropship Store with Shopify Theme
- Top Shopify Themes for Bloggers