shopify all collections page name
In this article, we will discuss how to organize and remove and add collections from the built-in collection page within your Shopify store. We will go through the steps needed to customize the collection page and make it more personalized according to your needs.
Steps to Organize and Edit the Built-in Collection Page:
1. Create a new menu:
- Go to the Shopify administration, click on Online Store, and then Navigation.
- Create a new menu and name it All Collections.
- Add the collections that you want to see in this new menu.
2. Customize the built-in collection page:
- Open the built-in collection page, and you should now see the collections you added to the All Collections menu.
- You can now reorder, add, or delete collections from this page, making it customizable to your needs.
3. Check compatibility:
- If the changes do not reflect on your collection page, your theme may not be compatible with this customization.
- To fix this, go to the HTML/CSS editor of your theme and replace the code with the new code provided in the article.
Organizing and editing the built-in collection page in Shopify can help make your store more personalized and user-friendly. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can customize your collection page according to your preferences and improve the overall shopping experience for your customers.
Shopify OS 2.0 - How To Create a Page of Collections
Shopify recently released their OS 2.0, which includes a new selection of themes and theme customization options. This update also includes a new way of creating pages for collections, making it much easier and more efficient than the old method.
Creating a Page Listing All Collections:
- Go into navigation and click on the main navigation menu
- Add a new item to the menu and click on Collections
- Change the title if desired and click Add
- Save the menu and the new page will appear in the main menu
Creating a Page for Specific Collections:
- Click on Customize in the Shopify dashboard
- Click on Pages and create a new template based on the default page
- Add sections to the page and select the specific collections you want to display
- Remove any unwanted headers or menus
- Save the template and create a new page based on the template
- Add the new page to the navigation menu
Creating a Page for Linked Collections:
- Create a new template using the Multi-Column section
- Edit the columns to include images and links to the specific collection pages
- Save the template and create a new page based on the template
- Add the new page to the navigation menu
The new Shopify OS 2.0 makes it much easier to create pages for collections and link them together. The new templates allow for customization and flexibility, making it possible to create a professional and polished online store.
How to Edit Products Title In The Collections Page ✅ Shopify Theme Customization
Welcome to my YouTube channel! In this tutorial, I'll be showing you how to edit the collection page title on your Shopify online store. If you're looking for an easy and fast video guide, then stick around!
- Editing collection page titles on your Shopify store
1. Go to your Shopify admin panel
2. Click on Online Store and select Edit code
3. Open the Section folder and select List collection template dot liquid file
4. Remove the existing code, paste the new title and save
- Change Collection to Box
- Refresh the page to see the changes
- You can also change it to Hot Products or Heart Collection
- Thank you for watching this tutorial
- If you found it helpful, please like and subscribe to my channel
- If you need any assistance with your Shopify store, feel free to contact me
- Testimonial from a satisfied customer: Voiceol did excellent work and I highly recommend working with him on all your Shopify and WordPress needs
How To Create Sub Collections in Shopify 2.0 - Start Doing This Now!
Creating sub-collections in Shopify used to be difficult in the old version, but with Shopify 2.0, it has become easier to create sub-collections and main collection pages in your Shopify store. In this article, we will explore the benefits of creating sub-collections and how to do it using Shopify 2.0.
Benefits of creating sub-collections:
- Improved SEO: Google's algorithm likes to see clusters of content, and grouping products into sub-collections helps to achieve this.
- Better organization: Sub-collections allow you to organize products into categories and parent categories, making it easier for customers to find what they are looking for.
- Better navigation: Sub-collections can be displayed in menus and mega menus, making it easier for customers to navigate your store.
Creating sub-collections in Shopify 2.0:
- Create regular collections: All collections in Shopify are the same, so create your collections as you normally would.
- Create a main collection page: Go to the theme editor and select the default collection template. Then, create a new template for your main collection page and add a collection list section to it.
- Apply the template to the collection: Select the template you created and apply it to the collection you want to use it for.
- Duplicate templates: You can duplicate templates to create similar pages for different collections.
- Delete templates: To delete a template, delete the code generated for that template in the code editor.
Creating sub-collections in Shopify 2.0 is easy and has many benefits for improving SEO, organization, and navigation in your store. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can create sub-collections and main collection pages that will help your customers find what they are looking for and improve their shopping experience.
[2022 FREE] Create A Page Of Collections Shopify Tutorial
In this article, we will be discussing various collections and collectors, ranging from action figures to movies to music. We will explore the interests and passions of collectors, and delve into the reasons why people collect certain items.
1. John Collection: A Father-Daughter Bond
2. Absolute Collection: A Passion for Action Figures
3. Archos Datehugo: A Network of Collectors
4. Yugo and His Six: A Love for Films
5. Pitch and Putt de l'Est: Collecting Memories
6. Tempo Team 2Min: Collecting Sports Events
7. Massive Collection: A Hobby turned Obsession
8. Johnny Cobayes: Collecting Experiences
9. Beach Collection: A Passion for Geography
10. Quicksign: Collecting Signatures
11. Qlikview Bridge Hinderygon: Collecting Memories on YouTube
12. Irigo Willow: A Collection of Two Countries
13. Music Collection: The Soundtrack of Life
John Collection: A Father-Daughter Bond
- John Collection is a father-daughter duo who collect various items, ranging from stamps to coins to vintage toys.
- Their collection serves as a bonding activity, allowing them to spend quality time together.
- John Collection also educates others on the importance of collecting, and how it can strengthen familial relationships.
Absolute Collection: A Passion for Action Figures
- Absolute Collection is a group of collectors who specialize in action figures from various franchises.
- Their collection consists of rare and unique items that are difficult to find.
- Absolute Collection prides themselves on their knowledge of action figures and the history behind them.
Archos Datehugo: A Network of Collectors
- Archos Datehugo is a network of collectors who share their collections with others.
- They specialize in various items, ranging from comic books to vintage cars.
- Archos Datehugo creates a sense of community among collectors, allowing them to share their passions with others.
Yugo and His Six: A Love for Films
- Yugo and his six friends are avid film collectors, with a collection consisting of over 1,000 films.
- They enjoy watching and discussing films, and their collection serves as a source of entertainment and inspiration.
- Yugo and his six friends hope to one day start a film club to share their passion with others.
Pitch and Putt de l'Est: Collecting Memories
- Pitch and Putt de l'Est collects various items, ranging from golf balls to scorecards.
- Their collection serves as a reminder of the memories they have created while playing golf.
- Pitch and Putt de l'Est values the sentimental value of their collection over its monetary worth.
Tempo Team 2Min: Collecting Sports Events
- Tempo Team 2Min collects memorabilia from various sports events, ranging from jerseys to ticket stubs.
- They enjoy reliving the memories of these events through their collection.
- Tempo Team 2Min hopes to one day create a museum to showcase their collection.
Massive Collection: A Hobby turned Obsession
- Massive Collection started as a simple hobby, but has turned into an obsession.
- Their collection consists of various items, ranging from stamps to action figures to vintage cars.
- Massive Collection struggles with the balance between their passion for collecting and their personal life.
Johnny Cobayes: Collecting Experiences
- Johnny Cobayes collects experiences, ranging from skydiving to traveling to trying new foods.
- His collection serves as a reminder of the adventures he has had and the memories he has created.
- Johnny Cobayes encourages others to collect experiences rather than material possessions.
Beach Collection: A Passion for Geography
- Beach Collection collects sand samples from various beaches around the world.
- Their collection serves as a way to explore and appreciate different cultures and environments.
- Beach Collection hopes to one day create a map showcasing the origins of their sand samples.
Quiсksign: Collecting Signatures
- Quiсksign collects signatures from various celebrities and public figures.
- Their collection serves as a way to connect with their favorite stars and appreciate their talents.
- Quiсksign values the personal connection they make with their collection over its monetary worth.
Qlikview Bridge Hinderygon: Collecting Memories on YouTube
- Qlikview Bridge Hinderygon collects memories on YouTube, ranging from home videos to viral videos.
- Their collection serves as a reminder of the cultural and technological advancements of the past decade.
- Qlikview Bridge Hinderygon hopes to one day create a documentary showcasing their collection.
Irigo Willow: A Collection of Two Countries
- Irigo Willow collects items from two countries, France and England.
- Their collection serves as a way to appreciate and understand the cultural differences between the two countries.
- Irigo Willow values the cultural significance of their collection over its monetary worth.
Music Collection: The Soundtrack of Life
- Music Collection collects various forms of music, ranging from vinyl records to concert tickets.
- Their collection serves as a way to connect with their favorite artists and appreciate the power of music.
- Music Collection values the emotional connection they make with their collection over its monetary worth.
In conclusion, collecting serves as a way to express one's passions and interests. Whether it be action figures, films, or sand samples, collections hold sentimental and cultural value that cannot be measured in monetary worth. By sharing their collections with others, collectors create a sense of community and appreciation for the world around us.
Create Multiple Pages of Collections in Shopify (Tutorial)
Title: How to Create Multiple Pages for Collections in Shopify
In this video tutorial, we will learn how to create multiple pages for collections in Shopify. This is a follow-up to our previous tutorial where we created a page of collections. One of the most common questions we received was whether it's possible to link from one page to another. Unfortunately, Shopify only allows us to add one more page to this sequence. But we will show you how to create a page that links to the page you created in the last tutorial and leads through to your collections.
1. Go to your Shopify dashboard and click on Online Store.
2. Go to Pages and add a new page. Name it Accessories.
3. Under the theme template, select List Collections and save it.
4. Go to Navigation and create a new menu with the same name as the page you just created.
5. When adding an item to the menu, link to the pages you created before, not the collections like we did in the last tutorial.
6. Save the menu and add it to your main navigation menu.
7. Go to the front end of your store and you will see the new Accessories page with the watches and rings that you added.
8. Click on Watches and it will take you through to the watch page that we created in the last tutorial.
9. Unfortunately, you can only create a two-page sequence. If you try to add another page before the accessories page, it won't pick up on the image properly.
10. If you want to change the image on your page, reorganize the navigation menu that you created for the watch page.
Creating multiple pages for collections in Shopify can be a bit tricky, but by following these steps, you can link from one page to another and lead your customers through to your collections. Remember, you can only create a two-page sequence, but by reorganizing your navigation menu, you can change the image on your page. We hope this tutorial was helpful, and if you have any questions or suggestions, please leave them in the comments below. Thanks for watching!
Shopify Tutorial: Removing /collections/ name from product URLs
How to Fix Duplicate Content in Shopify Product Pages
Are you experiencing duplicate content in your Shopify store's product pages? This issue can negatively impact your SEO. However, fixing it is easier than you might think. In this article, we'll show you how to get rid of the annoying slash collection URL slug that appears in your product pages.
Steps to Fix Duplicate Content:
1. Search for the phrase within collection in your theme editor.
2. Remove the reference to the collection URL in the product loop code.
3. Save and refresh your product page to ensure the changes take effect.
4. Check for any unintended consequences or issues, and revert back to the previous version if necessary.
5. Enjoy your fixed product pages without duplicate content!
Fixing duplicate content in your Shopify store is crucial for improving your SEO and avoiding penalties from search engines. By following these simple steps, you can eliminate the slash collection URL slug and ensure your product pages only have one canonical URL. Happy selling!