Shopify Blog Categories: Organize Your Online Store
In this video, Amuly shows how to add blog posts and create categories, add tags in Shopify, and create a silo structure for content on a website. The article includes an introduction and bullet points for better organization.
- Amuly introduces himself and the topic of the video.
- He explains that he will show how to add blog posts and create categories in Shopify.
- Amuly explains the importance of creating a silo structure for the content on a website.
- He shows the options available under blog posts in Shopify.
- Amuly advises against creating a blog from the manage blogs option and recommends creating a blog from the blog post option.
- He demonstrates how to create a blog topic before writing articles.
- Amuly explains how to create a navigation item for blogs so that it starts showing up.
- He also shows how to add tags and apply them to the blog post.
- Amuly explains the importance of excerpts and how they are displayed on the blog category or topic page.
- He demonstrates how to add a blog post and edit its features such as title, URL, meta description, and visibility.
- Amuly shows how to create links for subtopics under blogs and add them to the menu.
- He also demonstrates how to leave and moderate comments on a blog post.
- Amuly thanks viewers for watching the video and invites them to leave any questions or suggestions in the comments below.
- He signs off and encourages viewers to take care.
Shopify Blog Management Tutorial
- Explanation of what a blog is and its purpose for businesses
- Importance of figuring out what kind of information to share before using the back end
- Creating a blog: adding a blog, managing big topics, SEO listings, allowing comments/reviews
- Creating a blog post: title, content, excerpt, SEO information, visibility options, featured image, author, tags
- Moderating comments
- Using tags to organize articles
- Explanation of the different ways to organize blogs and the importance of choosing a layout that suits the business's needs
- Offer to answer any further questions
How to Add Blog Post Section In Shopify OS 2.0 Theme
How to Add Blog Posts to Your Shopify Theme: A Step-by-Step Guide
In this article, we will guide you on how to add blog posts as a section in your Shopify theme customization. Adding blog posts to your Shopify store can help you engage your customers and increase your store's visibility. Let's get started!
1. Go to Themes and click on Customize.
2. Click on the Sections option available on the left side.
3. Click on Add section and select Blog posts.
4. Choose the blog you want to display on your store's front page.
5. Customize the blog post section by changing the heading, number of posts, and color scheme.
6. Enable or disable the feature image, date, author, and read more button.
7. Adjust the section padding for top and bottom.
8. Customize the theme settings by selecting the style and color scheme.
9. Adjust the page width according to your preference.
10. Add the same blog post section on other pages of your store.
Adding a blog post section to your Shopify store can help you create valuable content for your customers and increase your store's visibility. By following these simple steps, you can easily add a blog post section to your Shopify theme customization. Don't forget to subscribe to our channel for more helpful videos!
How to add products and collections to a Shopify Blog Post
Adding products or collections to a Shopify blog post is a great way to showcase your products to potential customers. In this article, we will discuss the step-by-step process of adding products or collections to your Shopify blog post.
1. Create a new blog post in your Shopify online store.
2. Add your blog title and content related to your product or collection.
3. Click on the Buy Button tab and install the buy button if you haven't already.
4. Create a new tab and choose a collection or product you want to add to your blog post.
5. Customize the button style, text, and layout according to your preference.
6. Copy the code and paste it in the HTML section of your blog post.
7. Preview your blog post to ensure everything is working correctly.
- Choose products or collections that are relevant to your blog post.
- Customize the button style and layout to make it attractive.
- Test the code before publishing your blog post.
Adding products or collections to your Shopify blog post can increase the visibility of your products and boost sales. With the easy steps and tips mentioned in this article, you can showcase your products in a visually appealing way and attract potential customers to your online store.
Shopify Blog Tags. What They Are and How to Use Them.
In this article, we'll be discussing Shopify blog tags, including what they are, how to set them up, and if they impact your SEO. Before we dive in, we want to give a quick shoutout to our sponsor, ProfitCalc, an affordable and easy-to-use Shopify app that helps you calculate your profits with just one click.
Shopify blog tags are a way to categorize and organize your blog posts into different subjects or categories. Customers can click on tags to find other blog posts in the same category, making it easier for them to navigate your blog. But do blog tags actually help with SEO?
To add tags to your blog post, navigate to the Online Store section in your Shopify dashboard, click on Blog Posts, and select the post you want to add tags to. Under the Organization section, you'll see a Tags column where you can add as many tags as you want. Be sure to plan your tags wisely and not use too many, as it can make it more confusing for customers to find related content.
Do Blog Tags Help with SEO?
Using blog tags doesn't necessarily give you an SEO boost. While it was once believed that adding tags to your posts would help you rank better on search engines, this isn't actually the case. Blog tags are more for organizational purposes and making it easier for customers to navigate your blog.
When it comes to organizing your blog posts with tags, be sure to plan your tags wisely and not use too many. Focus on higher-level groupings and categorization, and think about how your customers would search for and find related content on your blog.
In conclusion, Shopify blog tags are a great way to organize your blog posts, but they don't necessarily impact your SEO. Use them wisely, plan your tags carefully, and focus on making it easier for your customers to navigate your blog. And don't forget to check out our sponsor, ProfitCalc, to help you calculate your profits with just one click!
How To Create Sub Collections in Shopify 2.0 - Start Doing This Now!
Creating Sub Collections in Shopify 2.0
For a long time, creating sub collections in Shopify was difficult. However, with the new Shopify 2.0, it has become a lot easier. This article will explore the benefits of creating sub collections and main collection pages in your Shopify store, as well as provide a step-by-step guide on how to do it.
Benefits of Sub Collections:
One of the main benefits of creating sub collections is for SEO purposes. Google's algorithm likes to see clusters of content, such as groupings of products or blog categories. By creating sub collections in your Shopify store, you are providing Google with more content to crawl and potentially rank higher in search results.
1. Create your collections as regular collections, including a parent collection and its sub collections.
2. Enter the theme editor using the template selector and go to the default collections template.
3. Click Create Template and name it after the parent collection (e.g. Boys Collection).
4. Edit the template by adding a section for a collection list.
5. Select the sub collections you want to display in the list.
6. Add a rich text section at the top for a title (e.g. Browse Boys Collections).
7. Save the template and apply it to the corresponding collection through the collections page.
8. Duplicate the template for any other parent collections and customize as needed.
9. To delete a template, find the corresponding file in the code editor and delete it.
Creating sub collections in Shopify 2.0 is now a lot easier and can provide great benefits for SEO. By following this step-by-step guide, you can create custom main collection pages with sub collections for your Shopify store.
Creating a Blog in Shopify (The Easy Way)
Getting better SEO results from your Shopify store doesn't have to be time-consuming or complicated. In this video, we will show you how to set up a blog on your Shopify store and optimize it to get more revenue and traffic.
Setting Up Your Blog:
- Go to online store and select blog posts
- Click add a blog post and choose the location
- Add tags and a featured image
- Use the WYSIWYG editor to add content, headings, and images
- Use heading two for important headlines
- Edit your SEO elements in the search engine listings review
Using Shogun to Create Dynamic Content:
- Download Shogun and choose a template
- Assign a page name and type (blog post)
- Use the page builder to add features like a full-width header image, product inserts, and social icons
- Keep the style consistent with your store's header and footer
By using these tips and tools, you can create a blog that not only ranks well in search engines but also drives sales for your Shopify store. With Shogun, you can take your content to the next level and create compelling, dynamic content like top brands.
- Revolutionizing E-commerce with John Maier's Shopify
- Comparing Shopify & Squarespace SEO
- Revamp Your Shopify Emails with Stylish Templates
- Responsive Checkout with Shopify
- Top Shopify Pre-Order App Picks
- Appointo Shopify: Simplifying Your E-Commerce
- Shipping Setup for Shopify
- Squarespace vs Shopify: Which is Best for 2020?
- Free Shopify Alternatives: Top Sites
- Revamp Shopify Homepage: Enhance Your E-commerce Store