shopify blog template free
Are you struggling to get more traffic and revenue from your Shopify store? Don't worry, it doesn't have to be time-consuming or complicated. In this article, we'll show you how to set up a blog on your Shopify store and optimize it to drive more sales.
- Getting more traffic and revenue from your Shopify store doesn't have to be complicated.
- Setting up a blog can help you drive more sales and engage with your audience.
How to set up a blog on your Shopify store:
- Go to the Online Store section in your Shopify store's admin.
- Click on Blog Posts and then Add a Blog Post.
- Choose the location where you want your blog to be and add a title and body content.
- Use formatting options to make your content more visually appealing.
- Add tags and a featured image to make your blog post more discoverable.
- Review your SEO elements and make sure you use captivating headlines and meta descriptions.
How to optimize your blog using Shogun:
- Download Shogun and choose Blog Post as your page type.
- Use templates to create a visually appealing blog post.
- Add product links to make your blog shoppable and drive more sales.
- Use social icons and recommended content to keep your readers engaged.
- Pull in your theme's header and footer to keep your style consistent.
- Setting up a blog on your Shopify store can help you drive more traffic and revenue.
- Use Shogun to optimize your blog and create compelling content that engages your audience and drives sales.
Shopify Blog Tutorial: Posts & SEO Settings (Shopify Blog Vs WordPress)
In this Shopify blog post tutorial, we will explore the process of creating a blog post using Shopify. We will cover all the important topics and even use AI to write a blog post.
Steps to Create a Blog Post in Shopify:
1. Go to the online store section and click on the blog post.
2. Scroll down and click on the create blog post button.
3. Add a title and an image related to the topic.
4. Use AI to write an intro and subheadlines.
5. Write the content for the blog post.
6. Add the author name and the category for the blog post.
7. Edit the website SEO.
8. Preview the blog post and publish it.
Tips for Writing a Blog Post:
1. Use a catchy title that relates to the topic.
2. Add relevant images to make the blog post visually appealing.
3. Use subheadings to break up the content and make it easier to read.
4. Write in short paragraphs to make it easier to follow.
5. Use transitional phrases to link different sections of the blog post.
6. Use idioms, interjections, and colloquialisms to make the blog post more interesting.
7. Avoid repetitive phrases and unnatural sentence structures.
Creating a blog post in Shopify is a straightforward process that anyone can do. By following the steps outlined in this tutorial and using the tips for writing a blog post, you can create engaging content for your online store. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced blogger, Shopify makes it easy to create and publish blog posts.
Best Shopify Blog Apps 2022 - Top Blogging Apps for Shopify
Hey, what's up everybody, it's Jamie here from Shopify Masterclass. In this video, we're going to cover the best Shopify blog apps. As we know, the overall Shopify blogging platform is quite basic, and there's not a lot of functionality there. That's when apps are a great way to add extra functionality to make your blogs a better converting platform for your Shopify store.
Why Having a Great Blog is Important:
When you're writing your blog, it's really about getting more visitors to view your products and end up purchasing. It's great to share your information, but there is an incentive for you to create these posts so you can bring customers to your website. Having a great blog is great because it can allow for better SEO and good organic traffic to your site.
Best Blogging Apps for Shopify:
On our blog, we have the top 27 blogging apps for Shopify 2021, but I've selected my personal top five here. I'm just going to go through each of the app listings here.
1. Shop See SEO Blog Optimizer:
It's going to scan your blog and add SEO optimizations and recommendations so you can improve the SEO score of your blog. So, what it is, you can get a real-time SEO score that's going to make some suggestions, and then you're going to implement those suggestions. Overall, there's a free plan and there's a paid plan. I recommend just downloading the free plan and doing a quick scan of what your SEO is like.
2. Sunny's Blog Comment Manager:
With your blog, you're going to have the opportunity to let customers comment and ask questions, maybe about the products. So, what this is going to do, it's just going to send notifications to you so you can answer those questions in a timely manner. This is also going to show Google that you're engaged in your blog, and so it's going to improve your SCF score just a little bit there. Overall, it's really simple, it's only $2.99 a month. I wouldn't recommend this until you start getting more comments so you can start responding to these faster, but at the beginning, it's not necessary to have a comment manager like that.
3. Blog Product Spotlight:
It's going to make it really easy to recommend products to your customers while they're going throughout your blog. So, you can link products inside the blog, you can let them add it to the cart, and get good statistics there. Overall, just to make it a more shoppable experience for the customers when you're on your blog, instead of having to navigate to your website and find that same product.
4. Better Related Blog Posts:
Shopify's recommended algorithm isn't the greatest there, so having recommended blog posts is going to make it so customers stay on your site longer. If you're on your site longer, it's going to show Google that you have engaging content, meaning that's going to improve your SEO score and your blog overall. So, you want to have good related posts that fit together nicely with what you're advertising or you're showing or talking about in that post. Overall, it gives you a nice widget there.
5. Shop Bull Blogs:
Similar to the second app, it's going to make it really easy for customers to shop with your products when they're on your blog. So, you can turn on this so you could really good sales channel. It's going to have the pop-ups and it integrates really well with your theme, and you get to monitor the performance as well. It's a very clean UI in a good app. So, in terms of pricing, they're different pricing plans depending on your needs, and there's a seven-day free trial if you want to get started there just to check it out.
Overall, this concludes the video on the best blogging apps for Shopify. I really hope you enjoyed it. If you have any questions, leave a comment below. If you like this video, smash that like button. If you haven't yet, please subscribe to our channel as it really helps us out. Thank you for watching.
How to create alternate templates for products, collections, pages and blogs
Creating Alternate Templates on Different Sections of Your Store
In this article, we will discuss how to create alternate templates on different sections of your store such as pages, products, collections, and blogs.
1. Go to your admin panel and click on Online Store, then select Themes.
2. Click on the template you're using and select Edit HTML.
3. Open the regular product template in the Templates section.
4. Create a new template by clicking on Add New Template.
5. Name the template and copy the code from the regular product template.
6. Remove the element you don't want to show by inspecting it and commenting it out.
7. Save the template and refresh the product page.
8. Select the alternate template from the product page and refresh to see the changes.
- Make sure to create alternate templates before selecting them.
- This procedure can be used for any element on alternate templates.
- The same procedure can be used for pages, collections, and blogs.
- Most themes have options for alternate templates.
Creating alternate templates is an easy way to customize your store. If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask in the comments or reach out to us through LinkedIn, Twitter, Skype, or email. Don't forget to subscribe to our channel for more content like this.
Top Shopify Blog Apps 2022.
In this article, we will go over the top Shopify blog apps that can help boost your blog and increase conversions. Blogs are an important aspect of creating demand for your Shopify products as they can bring in good SEO content and provide advice to customers on how to use your products effectively.
Benefits of having a Shopify blog:
- Creates good SEO content
- Adds value and advice to customers
- Enhances the overall customer experience
- Shows that you are knowledgeable about your products
Top Shopify Blog Apps:
1. Bloggle: This app allows you to create blog and SEO posts, optimize your SEO, embed products in your post, and drive traffic through your blogs. It also comes with a real-time score that shows how well your blog post ranks with SEO and provides step-by-step advice on how to fix any issues.
2. Blog and Page Builder by Reputan: This app has a nice publishing process that allows you to create your documents in Google Docs and then export them to your store. It makes the process of creating your blog post easier and more organized.
3. Related Blog Posts: This free app allows you to put related blog posts in your existing blog post. It encourages readers to check out multiple posts in your blog rather than just viewing one.
4. Blog Studio by Shotpatent: This app allows for a drag and drop blog builder, giving you more customization and styling options to make your blog look exactly how you want it to.
5. Drop In Blog: This app is an SEO-friendly blog that comes with an SEO analyzer, embeds products and blog posts, and provides responsive templates, SEO-friendly URLs, and customizable social sharing.
Having a Shopify blog is an important aspect of increasing conversions and creating demand for your products. These top Shopify blog apps can help enhance your blog and make the process of creating blog posts easier and more organized. Don't forget to check out our sponsor, ProfitCalc, for their one-click profit calculator app available on the Shopify app store.
How to Add Blog-Posts Section to Shopify Home Page
Adding a Blog Section to Your Shopify Store Using Dawn Theme
In this video, Amelia from Tubemint explains how to add a blog section to your Shopify store using the Dawn theme. The Dawn theme is a free theme that can be installed from GitHub, and this tutorial is specifically for adding a blog section to the home page of your store.
1. Log into your Shopify admin area and click on Customize under the Online Store section.
2. If you have a different template selected, select the home page template.
3. Under the home page template, click on Add section and select Blog posts.
4. You can drag the section to wherever you want it on the home page, but in this tutorial, it's kept at the very bottom.
5. You can customize the section by changing the heading, selecting different categories, choosing to display or hide the featured image and date, and more.
6. Save the changes and view the home page to see the new blog section.
- The Dawn theme is a Store 2.0 compatible theme, so it's a great option to try out.
- You need to have at least four blog posts to display three in the section.
- If you're not happy with the section, you can easily remove it by pressing the Remove section button.
- Use the view toggle button to hide and show the section while customizing it.
Adding a blog section to your Shopify store is a great way to keep your customers informed and engaged. With the Dawn theme and these simple steps, you can easily add a blog section to your home page and customize it to fit your needs.
Shopify Blog Images - How to Edit and Customize in Under 30 Seconds.
In this article, we will be discussing how to add blog images to your Shopify blog posts in just under 30 seconds. Adding images to your blog posts can make them more visually appealing and interesting to your readers. We will cover how to add both featured images and inline images to your blog post.
Here are the steps to add images to your Shopify blog post:
1. Go to the Online Store tab and select the Blog Posts tab.
2. Create a new blog post and give it a title.
3. Select the Insert Image button to upload your image.
4. Choose your image from the already uploaded images, select a product image from your store, or paste a URL with an image.
5. Add a description of the image in the alt text for Google.
6. Choose the pixel width and height for your image.
7. Click Insert Image and the image will be uploaded to your blog post.
8. Double-click on the image to edit its size and add spacing or set the alignment to center.
9. To add a featured image, click Upload and select the image you want to use.
10. Save your changes and your images will be uploaded in just a few seconds.
By following these simple steps, you can easily add images to your Shopify blog posts to make them more engaging and visually appealing to your readers.
In conclusion, adding images to your blog posts is a great way to enhance the overall user experience. With the simple steps outlined in this article, you can easily add images to your Shopify blog posts in just under 30 seconds. Don't forget to check out Profit Calc, the one-click profit calculator app available on the Shopify app store, to help grow your business.