shopify customer service hours
In this article, we will discuss various topics ranging from customer service to personal experiences and recommendations. We will use a variety of language techniques such as contractions, idioms, transitional phrases, interjections, dangling modifiers, and colloquialisms to make the article more engaging. Let's dive in!
- Customer Service:
- Providing excellent customer service can be challenging, but it is crucial for any business.
- It is essential to be personal and connect with customers on a deeper level to understand their needs and concerns.
- Tracking numbers are crucial for customers to keep track of their orders, and not having one can be frustrating.
- The rain can affect deliveries, and it is essential to communicate any delays with customers.
- Personal Experiences:
- Sometimes, life can be overwhelming, and it's essential to take a step back and reflect on our experiences.
- Trying new things can be intimidating, but it can also be exciting and fulfilling.
- Music and modern instruments can bring joy and happiness to our lives.
- It's important to take care of our physical and mental health, and self-care routines like facials can be beneficial.
- The Avengers Thor is a must-watch movie for action lovers.
- Earthsea Story is an excellent book for those who love fantasy.
- Garena Wifi is an excellent app for connecting to wifi networks.
- The UC browser is a fast and reliable browser for mobile devices.
In conclusion, we have covered a range of topics from customer service to personal experiences and recommendations. It's important to connect with customers on a deeper level to provide excellent customer service, and self-care routines like facials can be beneficial for our mental and physical health. Trying new things and indulging in hobbies like music can bring joy and happiness to our lives. We hope our recommendations help you make informed decisions.
How To Handle Customer Service For Dropshipping With Shopify
In this video, Christian from Pixelfit discusses how to handle customer service for dropshipping stores on Shopify. He provides three must-haves for your store to avoid headaches, discusses scenarios, and offers apps to keep everything organized.
- Christian from Pixelfit talks about handling customer service for Shopify dropshipping stores.
- Three must-haves for your store: refund and exchange policy, shipping policy with tracking, and post-purchase email sequence.
- Scenarios: what to do when customers ask about tracking, lost packages, or refunds/exchanges.
- Apps to use: Rich Commerce for returns/exchanges, Shippo for creating prepaid labels.
Three Must-Haves for Your Store:
- Refund and exchange policy: clearly state your policy and don't hide it on the footer. Refunds and exchanges are recommended to avoid playing games with customers.
- Shipping policy with tracking: don't be afraid to let customers know how long it will take for their item to arrive. Use a tracking app like After Ship to inform customers about the shipping process.
- Post-purchase email sequence: keep customers informed about the status of their purchase. Let them know what's happening with their order to avoid headaches.
- When customers ask about tracking: respond within 24 hours and provide tracking information with a link to your website. This helps you build an audience and excludes people who check tracking too often.
- When packages are lost: apologize for the inconvenience and offer to resend the package with a discount for their next purchase. This helps prevent refunds and keeps customers coming back.
- When customers ask for refunds/exchanges: use Rich Commerce to automate the process and use Shippo to create prepaid labels.
Christian's tips help dropshipping store owners handle customer service with ease. By providing clear policies, using tracking apps, and automating the returns/exchanges process, you can keep customers happy and avoid headaches. Remember to always respond within 24 hours and never take complaints personally.
My Shopify Customer Service Experience STORY 😱Customer Review
In this article, we will discuss the importance of customer support when it comes to building websites and using e-commerce platforms. Specifically, we will focus on Shopify's support and the experiences that the author had while using it.
Why Customer Support Matters:
When working with software or building websites, there will always be times when you need help. Unfortunately, many platforms make it difficult to get the assistance you need. Submitting tickets and waiting for days or even weeks can be a nightmare. This is why having reliable and efficient customer support is crucial.
Shopify is an e-commerce platform that offers a drag-and-drop website builder. The templates are sleek and user-friendly, making it an excellent choice for those on a budget. However, what sets Shopify apart is its customer support. Unlike other platforms, Shopify's support is easy to find and offers live chat assistance.
The author has used Shopify for several months and had two positive experiences with their customer support team. The first time, they were able to fix the problem quickly, and the second time, the support team went above and beyond. The author needed custom coding for a specific issue, and the support team was able to connect them with a web developer who completed the work for free. Additionally, the support team was friendly and even gave compliments on the website.
Having reliable and efficient customer support is essential when working with website builders or e-commerce platforms. Shopify's support is exceptional, offering live chat assistance and even custom coding for specific issues. The author had positive experiences with their support team and highly recommends using Shopify.
Shopify Customer Service Email Tutorial 2022.
In this article, we will discuss how to structure customer emails to provide great support and ensure a positive experience for your Shopify store customers. We will also provide some tips on writing effective customer emails.
Important points to keep in mind:
1. Always be nice and never be rude.
2. Ask clarifying questions when needed.
3. Use emojis to add personality to your emails.
4. Add details when necessary, such as tracking information or product information.
5. Use an FAQ database when available.
How to structure your emails:
1. Use the customer's name at the beginning of the email.
2. Address the problem, following the above points.
3. Restate the problem if necessary.
4. Ask further clarifying questions.
5. End with your signature, including your name and position, and possibly your social media and company logo.
By following these tips and using the suggested email structure, you can provide great customer support and ensure a positive experience for your customers, leading to repeat purchases and a successful Shopify store. Don't forget to use ProfitCalc for easy profit calculations!
More Detail into Shopify Customer Management
Managing Customers in Shopify Backend: A Detailed Guide
Hey everyone, this is Ori from Astral Web, and today I'm going to give you a more detailed introduction to managing customers in Shopify backend. In this article, I'll explain how to use the customer service management tool and default options to improve your customer experience.
- Click on Customers in the backend to access the customer grid.
- The customer list displays all the basic information like customer name, notes, amount of orders, and money spent.
- You can use customer groups to filter and manage customer data.
- Built-in customer groups are set, but you can create your own using search box filters.
- Customer groups are useful for customer service and marketing purposes.
- External apps and custom coding can enhance the functionality of customer groups.
- Fill up the basic information, including name, phone number, and address, and check if they want to join the email newsletters.
- Internal notes and tags are available for business use only.
- Tags can organize and label customers and used for marketing purposes.
- Customer privacy is crucial and should be managed according to GDPR guidelines.
- You can export and import customer information, which can be useful for managing customer data.
Customer Details Page:
- Disable customer account if required and reset account if necessary.
- The timeline section shows all order history, notes, and comments.
- You can view and edit customer information and manage addresses.
- Tags can help organize customer data.
- GDPR guidelines should be followed while managing customer data.
Managing customers is an essential part of any business, and Shopify makes it easy to manage customer data. Using customer groups, internal notes, tags, and other features, you can enhance customer experience and improve your business's overall performance. Ensure customer privacy and follow GDPR guidelines while managing customer data to build trust with your customers.
How To Hire & Train Customer Service VA's On Shopify (Step by step)
- Discussing the importance of outsourcing work and freeing up time in a business
- Explaining the process of finding, training, and hiring a customer service VA
How to Find, Train, and Hire a Customer Service VA:
- Creating an account on Upwork.com
- Creating a job listing with relevant skills and experience
- Narrowing down applicants to the best candidates
- Interviewing candidates through text and giving a test
- Hiring the best candidate and building a connection
- Training the VA with daily updates, feedback, and pre-filled templates
- Importing the VA into Shopify and giving access to necessary information
- Discussing the potential to outsource other parts of the business
- Encouraging outsourcing to free up time and focus on important tasks
- Announcing the winner of a giveaway and thanking viewers
- Promising more content in the future.
SHOPIFY CUSTOMER SUPPORT - BASIC TUTORIAL | HOME-BASED JOB | ONLINE JOB | FREELANCING
Hi everyone, it's your boss Mom VA, and I create videos about work from home tips, freelancing lifestyle, and home-based business tips. So, if you're interested in this kind of topic, just keep on watching.
Gift for 2021:
Before we proceed with our video, I would like to greet each and every one of you a very happy new year. Let's welcome the year 2021 with a good attitude, positive thinking, and of course, let's just keep on moving on. Be full of hope, everything will be finally okay. So for this year, I'll be giving you a gift. I will give you a gift of free tutorials on Shopify customer support or online job. This one is perfect for you because it's non-voice, and sometimes it's flexible time. You can work anywhere you want and anytime you want, and basically, on your skills.
What is Shopify and Customer Support?
Shopify is a commerce platform that allows anyone to set up an online store and sell their products. Customer support or customer service is mostly about providing technical customer assistance by helping them resolve any issues they have with your products or services.
Requirements for a Shopify Customer Support VA:
1. Good English communication skills.
2. Good customer service skills.
3. Knowledgeable in computer and internet.
4. Attitude towards home-based job.
Common Tasks for a Shopify Customer Support VA:
1. Email support and answering concerns and inquiries of customers through email.
2. Chat support through social media like Facebook and Instagram.
3. CRM for chat support only, email support, and social media support.
4. Track orders, process refunds, and returns.
Example of an Email:
Hi Brian, we are now on the seventh business day, and this has still not been delivered. Please advice how and when this will be resolved?
How to Track Orders and Process a Refund:
To track an order, go to the orders and search using the name or email address or order number. To process a refund, search for the order number, click on order details, click on refund, enter the amount, and reason for the refund.
That's it for today's video. I hope this Shopify customer support VA tutorial on tracking orders and processing refunds has been helpful. Please don't forget to subscribe to this channel and hit the notification bell to be notified of my next video. We also have a Facebook page, Boss Mom VA, so follow us there. See you again next time. Bye for now!