Shopify Gift Card: Boost Sales!
Gift cards are a great way for customers to support their favorite brands while providing businesses with more cash flow. This article will guide you through the simple process of setting up gift cards in your Shopify admin.
Steps to Set Up Gift Cards:
1. Enable gift cards from your Shopify admin by clicking on Products and then Gift cards.
2. Choose whether you want to sell or send gift cards.
3. Create a gift card product by editing the title and description, adding an image, and selecting denominations.
4. Choose the sales channels where you want to make your gift cards available for purchase.
5. Add optional details such as product type, vendor, and tags.
6. Save your gift card and preview it on your online store.
7. Edit the gift card product details and variants as needed.
8. Reorder the variants to display them in the desired order.
9. Highlight your gift card on your home page or in a collection using the theme customizer.
10. Learn how to issue free gift cards manually in the next video.
By following these simple steps, you can easily set up gift cards in your Shopify admin and provide your customers with a convenient way to support your brand. Don't forget to customize your gift card product and make it available on your online store and other sales channels for maximum visibility.
Shopify Gift Cards Walkthrough
In this article, we will be discussing Shopify's gift card functionality and how it can be used to increase sales and customer satisfaction. Gift cards are a popular product that customers can purchase and use as a credit to buy products in the future. We will be exploring how to issue and manage gift cards on Shopify, as well as how to customize them to fit your brand.
Issuing Gift Cards:
There are two ways customers can get a gift card on Shopify. The first is by browsing your store and adding a gift card product to their cart. The second way is by issuing a gift card for free to a specific customer. This can be done by generating a unique code and sending it to the customer via email. You can also specify the amount and set an expiry date if desired.
Customizing Gift Cards:
Gift cards can be customized to fit your brand by adding your company name, logo, and a unique design. Shopify also allows you to specify denominations and add a small button to allow customers to add the gift card to their Apple wallet. You can also customize the email notification that customers receive when they purchase a gift card.
Using Gift Cards:
Customers can use gift cards to purchase products on your store by entering the code at checkout. They can also use gift cards in conjunction with discount codes to get even more savings. Partial balances can also be used, and the remaining balance will be stored for future use.
Managing Gift Cards:
Shopify allows you to easily manage your gift cards by tracking their usage and balances. You can also disable and resend gift cards as needed. Gift card expiry dates can also be set to ensure that they are used within a specified timeframe.
Shopify's gift card functionality is a powerful tool that can be used to increase sales and customer satisfaction. By issuing and managing gift cards, you can provide a convenient and flexible way for customers to purchase products and show appreciation to loyal customers. Customizing gift cards to fit your brand can also help to improve brand recognition and loyalty.
How to Setup Gift Cards in Shopify
In this Shopify tutorial, we'll learn how to create gift cards that can be added to your Shopify store.
1. Click on Products, then Gift Cards from your Shopify admin.
2. Two options will appear: Sell Gift Cards and Send Gift Cards.
3. We will focus on the Sell Gift Cards option for this tutorial.
4. Enter a title and description for your gift card, including an expiration date and important information.
5. Add a picture, ideally of an actual gift card, but a stock image can also work.
6. Choose default denominations or update them as desired.
7. Push the gift card to active and preview it.
8. Add the gift card to the cart and purchase it like any other product.
By following these steps, you can quickly and easily add gift cards to your Shopify store. Don't forget to subscribe to our channel for more Shopify tutorials, as well as e-commerce and marketing tips.
Shopify - Add a Custom Gift Card Image
Title: How to Change the Gift Card Image in Shopify
Hi everyone! Today, I'm going to show you how to change the gift card image in Shopify. The gift card image I'm referring to is not the product image, but the image that the person receiving the gift will see.
1. Add the gift card product image the same way as any other product image.
2. Find the gift card liquid template in the templates folder.
3. Scroll through until you find the actual image.
4. Search for the image using Command + F on Mac or Control + F on Windows.
5. Upload the new image to the assets folder.
6. Change the name and asset URL to the new image name.
7. Save and refresh the page to see the new gift card image.
Things to keep in mind:
- Any image you use will be underneath the gift card value and code.
- Avoid putting text in the middle that may get covered up by these elements.
Changing the gift card image in Shopify is easy and only takes a few minutes. If you have any questions, feel free to let me know in the comments. Good luck!
How to sell gift cards on Shopify stores - Shopify Gift Card Tutorial
In this video, Rahul explains how to sell gift cards on your Shopify store. Gift cards are a great way for online stores to build cash flow in advance and boost customer retention.
Setting up a Gift Card:
1. Go to your Shopify admin and click on Products, then Gift Cards.
2. Choose to either add a gift card product or issue a gift card to an existing customer as a reward.
3. Add a gift card title, description, and image.
4. Add multiple denominations to give customers multiple options to buy.
5. Optimize the page title and meta description for SEO.
6. Choose the product status and organization section.
7. Add relevant tags for on-site search.
8. Save and preview the gift card page.
Managing Gift Cards:
1. Click on Gift Cards in your Shopify admin.
2. To manage multiple gift cards, click on the link to view all gift card products.
3. Edit, delete, or deactivate gift cards as needed.
Setting up Discounts:
1. Go to Discounts in your Shopify admin and create a new discount.
2. Choose the discount type and offer a percentage off.
3. Add the gift card product and choose the variants to offer the discount on.
4. Add a minimum purchase amount, save, and preview the discount on the gift card page.
Offering gift cards and discounts can boost your online store's cash flow and customer retention. Follow these steps to sell gift cards on your Shopify store and set up discounts to make them more attractive.
How to manually issue free gift cards || Shopify Help Center
Offering free gift cards is a great way to incentivize customers and build trust. In this article, we'll provide a quick guide on how to manually issue a free gift card in Shopify.
Steps to Manually Issue a Free Gift Card:
1. Set up digital gift cards in the Shopify admin by following step-by-step instructions in the linked video.
2. Update your store's refund policy to be transparent about issuing refunds or store credit only.
3. In the Shopify admin, click on Products and then Gift Cards.
4. Click on Issue Gift Card and enter the initial value of the gift card and select a custom expiry date (if applicable).
5. Add a customer by searching for an existing customer or creating a new one with their contact information.
6. Add a note (optional) and click Save.
7. If a customer was added, the gift card is automatically sent to them. If not, the code can be manually sent.
8. To add customer details after issuing the gift card, open the gift card from the Gift Cards page and add the customer information. The gift card is then automatically sent to the customer.
By offering free gift cards, you can incentivize customers and build trust. Manually issuing gift cards in Shopify is a straightforward process that can be done in just a few steps. Remember to be transparent about your store's operations and follow gift card laws in your country.
Shopify - Change The Gift Card Email Image
How to Change the Gift Card Image in Shopify
Recently, a video was made about changing the gift card image in Shopify. However, the video did not cover how to change the gift card image that shows up in the actual email. This article will cover how to do just that.
1. Edit the email template: Go to Settings, then Notifications, and find the gift card created email notification. Preview it and notice the default gift card image being used. Scroll down to the image section and change the source to your own image. Change everything before .jpg to your image's name and change the Shopify Asset URL to just Asset URL.
2. Upload your image: Go to Online Store, then Themes, then Actions, and Edit Code. Scroll down to the Assets folder and add your image. Make sure to name it the same as you did in the code.
3. Check if it worked: Go back to Settings, then Notifications, and check the gift card created email notification. Preview it and see if your new image is there.
4. Adjust image size: To keep the same size as the original gift card image, right-click on the preview and open the image in a new tab. Save the image and adjust the size in Photoshop to either 848 by 565 or 950 by 550, as recommended by Shopify.
Changing the gift card image in Shopify is simple and easy to do. If you have any further questions, leave a comment and don't forget to like and subscribe for more helpful videos.
- Create Shopify Templates
- Enhance Shopify Sales with Cookies
- Shopify Orders Snapshot
- Maximize Profits: Skimlinks for Shopify
- Shopify's Vaccine Policy: Keeping Employees Safe
- Deleting a Shopify Page: Quick Guide
- Hire Shopify SEO Expert for Better Online Visibility
- Boost Shopify Sales with Facebook Ads & Referral Program
- Find Customers Quickly with Shopify Search
- Cancel Shopify Plan: Easy Steps