Shopify Go-Live Checklist: Must-Do's
In this video, Sam from keycommerce.com provides the ultimate launch checklist for launching a Shopify e-commerce store. The checklist includes things that need to be checked before launching an e-commerce store to ensure a smooth launch.
1. Check website functionality: Check the website on desktop, phone, and multiple devices. Use Google Chrome's feature to test the e-commerce store on different device sizes. Make sure the website is mobile-friendly, and the fonts, images, and buttons are working.
2. Check Shopify settings: Check business settings, payment setup, shipping settings, and tax settings.
3. Review every product page: Check product titles, images, descriptions, variants, and inventory.
5. Review apps: Review all apps and their settings. Remove any unused apps that may slow down the website.
6. Review Favicon: Add a logo to the Favicon in the Shopify theme section.
7. Review checkout: Test the checkout process by putting through a fake order and creating a discount code for 100% off.
8. Test contact page form: Check if the contact page form is sending emails to the correct email address.
By following this launch checklist, one can ensure that their e-commerce store is ready for a smooth launch. It is essential to check all the settings, review every page, and test the checkout process before launching the website.
Shopify Essential Setup, Prelaunch, and Go Live Checklist 2022
In this article, we'll be taking a look at the essential setup, pre-launch, and go-live checklist for your Shopify store. We'll cover everything from general page audits to analytics and essential apps. Our goal is to ensure your store is working properly and optimized for generating sales right out of the gate.
- Overview of the essential setup, pre-launch, and go-live checklist for Shopify store owners.
- Custom domain name
- Payment settings enabled
- Verify tax information
- Remove password protection
- Audit homepage, collection pages, product pages, utility pages, legal pages, and add to cart page
- Test on different devices
- Speed should be under three seconds
- Order checkout tested and working
- Ensure favicon is added
- Enable two-factor authentication
- Ensure email notifications are working
- Set up tags and pixels for retargeting
- Collect customer email addresses
- Utilize an abandoned cart app
- Use a review app
- Have an email flow app
- Use this checklist to ensure a smooth and successful launch of your Shopify store
- Remember to download the checklist and try our sponsor, Profit Calc, for a 15-day free trial.
Essential Shopify Checklist || Shopify Help Center
Are you starting a new business and wondering where to begin? Look no further than this essential checklist for setting up and launching your online store with Shopify. Follow along with the video and pause as needed to work on your store. Here are the key steps:
1. Find your niche and source your products. Consider dropshipping or using a wholesale marketplace.
2. Add your products with detailed titles, descriptions, and visuals. Organize them into collections.
3. Design the look and feel of your store with a free Shopify theme. Create a custom domain and write an About Us page, Contact Us page, and FAQ page.
4. Link your collections and pages in the main menu and footer menu. Choose a payment gateway and set tax and shipping settings.
5. Test your online store with test orders and payments. Expand your reach with different sales channels.
6. Create policy pages and consider using Shopify Inbox for customer chats. Plan your marketing campaigns.
7. Review your store and remove the password page once you've chosen a plan and added billing information.
By following these steps and using the resources available on Shopify, you can launch your online store with confidence. Good luck!
Shopify Checklist Before Launching Store - Tutorial For Beginners
- Being prepared and being successful have a lot of overlap, especially when it comes to launching a Shopify store.
- In this article, we will go over a checklist of things to have in order to be fully prepared for success on Shopify.
1. Store name: Choose a name that is versatile, looks good on social media, and rolls off the tongue easily.
2. URL: Make sure your URL is short, catchy, and easy to remember. Avoid using a Shopify subdomain.
3. Payment methods: Have a credit card and a PayPal account to pay for your monthly Shopify fees, Aliexpress purchases, and app subscriptions.
4. Social media: Create accounts on Instagram and Facebook and link them to your store. Use the same name as your store to keep consistency.
5. FAQ and About Us sections: Add these sections to your website to make customers feel more secure and to add a personal touch to your store.
6. Company email: Have a professional email address that matches your domain name.
7. Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics: Install these tools to gather data and build lookalike audiences.
8. Marketing plan: Have a plan on how to market your store and products before you launch.
9. Shipping settings: Double-check your shipping rates and make sure they are fair and reasonable.
10. Grammar and spelling: Make sure to check your store for any spelling or grammar mistakes, as this can harm your store's legitimacy.
11. Remove Powered by Shopify: Edit your footer code to remove the Powered by Shopify tag and add your own branding.
- By following this checklist, you will be fully prepared and set up for success on Shopify.
- Remember that even small details can make a big difference in the legitimacy and professionalism of your store.
- Let's grow together and build a supportive community of successful Shopify store owners.
TOP 10 THINGS YOU MUST DO BEFORE LAUNCHING YOUR SHOPIFY STORE! SHOPIFY SERIES - EPISODE 2
The article appears to be a random collection of words and phrases that do not form coherent sentences or convey a clear message. As an AI language model, I cannot summarize this content as it lacks a logical structure or meaningful context. It is important to ensure that articles and texts are written with proper grammar, syntax, and coherence to effectively convey a message or idea to the reader.
Most CRUCIAL Step Before Launching Shopify Store (NUMBER ONE THING!)
- The most crucial step before launching a Shopify store
- Many people overlook the importance of checking the checkout process
Sub-heading 1: Three Possible Scenarios
- Shipping rates not set up
- No shipping rates available for certain countries
- Payment processor not working
Sub-heading 2: Real-life Example
- Personal experience with a mistake in shipping settings
- Lost potential sales due to customers being unable to check out
- Solution: test the entire checkout process before launching the store
Sub-heading 3: Checking Shipping Settings
- Go to shipping settings in Shopify
- Make sure all products are in the general profile
- Add shipping rates for every country
- At least one shipping option must be available
Sub-heading 4: Testing Payment Processor
- Use a personal credit card to process a real payment
- Refund the payment immediately
- Check the Thank You page to ensure it looks good
- Proper shipping settings and working payment processor are the most important factors in launching a successful Shopify store
- Don't overlook the checkout process when setting up a store
- Test the checkout process thoroughly before launching to avoid losing potential sales
Top 7 Things To Check Off Before Launching Your Shopify Clothing Store
Starting a new business can be a lot of fun, but it requires hard work and careful planning. In this article, we will go over seven things that you need to check off before launching your Shopify store. These are things that go above and beyond the obvious tasks of adding your product designs and custom domain.
1. Review Your Checkout Experience and Payment Options:
Before even trying to get people to your store, you need to ensure that your checkout actually works. Make sure that shipping rates show up, discount codes can be applied, shoppers can edit their cart contents, order tracking is available, and you receive email notifications and confirmations.
2. Add Any Additional Sales Channels:
Customers nowadays expect an omni-channel experience from brands. With Shopify sales channels, you have the opportunity to sell on Amazon, Google, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and more. Make sure you don't neglect this and start small with Facebook and Instagram before expanding.
3. Review Your Email Notification Settings and Templates:
Customize Shopify's automated emails and set up an email marketing app like Klaviyo to use additional flows like welcome series or abandoned carts. You can also check out our videos on Klaviyo flows and automations.
4. Conduct a Content Audit:
Ensure that you haven't committed any spelling or grammar mistakes. Work your way backwards from the bottom of the page to the top and use a tool like Grammarly to check for errors. Also, make sure that all links work, images and videos load correctly, and your website functions well on mobile devices and other browsers.
5. Add Analytics Tools:
Analytics are crucial to track from day one, even when you don't have any traffic at all. Install Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Hotjar to record visitors' time on your site and make changes based on where users are getting stuck.
6. Optimize Images:
Slow loading images can hurt your website's user experience and performance, lowering conversion rates. Use good descriptive alt tags, reduce the size of images, and use the correct file types (JPEG for images, PNG for graphics).
7. Install Only the Essentials:
Install apps that help you with marketing, customer support, and conversion. Avoid installing everything you come across and check out our recommended apps video.
Organization is key when starting a new business. Make sure to check off these seven things before launching your Shopify store to ensure its success. Remember, it's not just about the obvious tasks but also the little things that go above and beyond.
- Shopify Fulfillment Orders: Fast and Efficient
- Shopify EJSON: Simplify Your Store's Data
- Crafting Compelling Shopify Product Descriptions with Liquid
- Smart Marketer's Shopify Strategy
- Klaviyo Boosts Shopify Sales
- Shopify Cart Link: Boost Sales
- Shopify Return Portal: Simplify Your Returns
- Shopify Perfume Shop: Fragrant Finds
- Whitespace-free Shopify Stickers
- Shopify Coats: The Ultimate Winter Collection