Shopify Helium: Boost Your E-commerce
Hello, this is Michael from Helium, the maker of the Customer Fields app. Today, I am going to demonstrate how to automatically add customer tags using our app. When you log into the app for the first time, you will be prompted to create your first form.
Here are the steps to follow:
1. Choose the retail wholesale registration form.
2. Check the box for wholesale partner to automatically add a B2B tag via form rule.
3. Preview the form to see the data being submitted to Shopify.
4. Delete the rule to show method number two.
5. Use a multi-choice field like radio choices or check boxes.
6. Add a separate value for wholesale customers and retail customers.
7. Check the box to tag the customer selected value.
8. Preview the form to see the B2B or retail tag added automatically.
9. Use a rule to auto tag B2B customers if you only sell to wholesale customers.
In conclusion, the Customer Fields app offers several ways to automatically add customer tags. By using form rules, multi-choice fields, and rules, you can easily tag your customers based on their preferences and buying habits. Try it out today and see how it can improve your customer tagging process!
Helium 10 Buzz - Shopify's Linkpop, Helium 10 Elite Member Interviews, & Strategies Using Magnet!
Music Hello everyone, and welcome to another episode of the Helium 10 Weekly Buzz. My name is Shivali Patel, and this is the show where we get you familiar with the latest news in the Amazon and e-commerce space, interview people in the industry we think you need to hear from, and provide a training tip of the week that will give you serious strategies for serious sellers of any level in the Amazon, Walmart, and e-commerce world. Let's see what's buzzing this week. Today, we'll cover Shopify launching Link Pop, among other breaking news pieces, talk to a very experienced Helium 10 Elite member, and discuss how to use Magnet to find highly searched for and relevant keywords to optimize your listing. Let's get started!
- Welcome to the Helium 10 Weekly Buzz, where we cover the latest news and provide valuable tips for serious sellers in the e-commerce space.
Amazon's New Seller Incentives:
- Amazon recently introduced new seller incentives to help sellers grow their business.
- Eligible sellers who take the required actions can qualify for benefits that total over fifty thousand dollars in potential value.
- Bonuses include a five percent bonus on up to one million dollars in eligible branded sales, credits for Amazon Vine and Transparency, and up to 200 dollars in credits for sponsored products.
Walmart Fulfillment Services:
- Walmart Fulfillment Services has seen over 500 percent growth in its gross merchandise volume in two years.
- Walmart is offering bonuses to new WFS sellers who sign up and inbound at least one item between February 21st and April 30th, 2022.
- Sellers are to receive free storage and 10 percent off fulfillment for the first 90 days.
Shopify Launches Link Pop:
- Shopify has entered the Link in Bio market with the launch of their new tool called Link Pop.
- Consumers can browse a Shopify merchant's selection of products and make purchases directly on Link Pop without ever having to leave the app.
- Merchants can customize different parts of their Link Pop page and even include built-in analytics to gain insight on how that traffic is really interacting with your pages.
Interview with Helium 10 Elite Member Sasha:
- Sasha discusses how he got started in the Amazon and e-commerce space and provides tips for new sellers.
- He recommends partnering with other entrepreneurs and specializing in a specific area of business.
- Sasha's goals for the future of his business include finding an exit for five-figure sellers and growing them into seven-figure sellers.
Training Tip of the Week: How to Use Magnet to Find Relevant Keywords:
- Bradley Sutton, our director of training, shows us how to use Magnet to find a plethora of high-volume, relevant search term keywords.
- He demonstrates how to use the Analyze Keywords tab to enter multiple keywords at the same time and get top-level information on those keywords.
- Bradley also shows a cool hack using Cerebro to find your competitors' top 10 reach and then analyze those keywords in Magnet to see aggregated search volume.
- Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel for more valuable content.
- Carrie Miller, our in-house Walmart expert, will be doing a monthly update video on all the latest features at Helium 10.
- Thank you for tuning in to the Helium 10 Weekly Buzz. We'll catch you next week for more exciting news and valuable tips.
Customer Fields in 5 minutes | Customer Fields for Shopify
Shopify's customer fields is a powerful toolkit that transforms what you can do in Shopify. With this toolkit, you can build custom forms with dynamic if-then rules, collect and review customer data, and understand your customers better to sell them products they'll love. In this article, we'll take a five-minute tour and show you how to build a form together using customer fields.
Creating a Form:
To get started, select customer fields in your app listings and create a new form. You can choose to let people automatically create a profile, require email verification, or approve customers before they make a purchase. Out of the box, most Shopify registration forms do not have an option for customers to opt-in to things like text marketing or email newsletters. Therefore, select the modern signup template to get started. Each template is like a starting canvas for you to add, edit, or remove fields so you can build the perfect form.
After creating the form, you can add rules and conditions based on how the customer fills out the form. For example, if the customer selects the have a pet checkbox, the form will show a pet name field. You can create conditions and actions based on how the customer fills out the form, and there's so much you can do with these conditions.
Installing the Form:
Installing the form anywhere on your site is easy. Simply select where you'd like the form to show up on your store, such as the registration page or edit account page. After installing the form, customers can fill it out, and their information will land in the customer fields customers tab, which also gets sent to Shopify's customer dashboard.
Understanding Your Customers:
With customer fields, you can understand your customers better and segment them into targeted marketing groups. For example, you can filter and segment customers who have opted in for marketing and have given their pet's name. You can then export this customer data and use it with other platforms like your email marketing software or CRM.
Customer fields is an essential toolkit for any Shopify store. With its powerful features, you can create custom forms, add rules, install the form anywhere on your site, and understand your customers better to sell them products they'll love. If you have any questions or need help, reach out to Shopify's support team or check out their help articles.
Installing a form | Forms 101 | Customer Fields for Shopify
Installing a form to your live theme on Shopify can be done easily with Customer Fields. In this article, we'll go over the steps to install a form on your Shopify storefront using Customer Fields.
Step 1: Enable Customer Accounts
- By default, Shopify has customer accounts turned off, so you'll need to enable them in your Shopify admin.
- From the admin page, select Settings, then Checkout, and choose either accounts are optional or accounts are required.
- Hit save.
Step 2: Select Theme and Form
- Use the theme drop-down menu to select the theme you want to use for the installation.
- From the Forms page, click the Edit button on the form you want to install.
- Select the Installation tab and choose the theme you want to install the form on.
Step 3: Select Installation Location
- Choose where you want the form to be installed: registration page, account page, separate page, or other location.
- Registration and account pages are the most common, but a separate page is a great way to segment different types of customers.
- If you choose other location, a liquid snippet will be created for you to copy and paste into your store's code.
Step 4: Review Theme Changes
- Review the notes about the changes that will be made to your theme.
- The theme changes are messages meant to help you keep track of the updates being made to your store's theme.
Step 5: Install the Form
- Click the install button and let the app take care of the rest.
Installing a form to your Shopify storefront using Customer Fields is easy and straightforward. Just follow the steps outlined above, and you'll have your form up and running in no time. Remember to repeat these steps for each form you wish to install and update the theme setting if you switch your store's theme.
Helium 10 Buzz 7/20/22: Fake Review Crackdown | Youtube x Shopify | Product Inserts - ECOMMERCE NEWS
Hello everybody and welcome to another episode of the Helium 10 Weekly Buzz. My name is Bradley Sutton and this is the show where we get you familiar with the latest news in the e-commerce space. We interview people in the industry you need to hear from and we provide training tips of the week that will give you serious strategies for serious sellers of any level in the e-commerce world. So, let's go ahead and see what's buzzing this week.
We've got a jam-packed episode for you guys. First of all, there's tons of news articles that happened in the last few days in the Amazon, Walmart, and even Shopify world that are kind of buzz-worthy. So, we're going to be going over that, including information on how Amazon's been cracking down on review groups, and also another story about YouTube and Shopify getting together.
In addition to that, we are going to have a Freedom Ticket snippet, some training tips about how to do product inserts on Amazon, and we're going to have an interview with an average Joe Helium10 elite seller that I hope you guys can relate to. And then we also have a training tip of the week about how to do product research when you're on the go, like maybe you're not in front of your computer, you're out in the store, you look at something interesting, or you find something interesting, how can you do product research when you don't have your computer with you?
Let's go ahead and hop straight into the news. All right, the first article that we have is about Amazon slashing private label selection amid weaker sales.
Helium 10 Buzz - Walmart Earnings Report, Shopify Buys Deliverr, and More!
Hello everybody and welcome to another episode of the Helion10 Weekly Buzz. My name is Lem Turner and this is the show where we get you familiar with the latest news in the Amazon and e-commerce space, interview people in the industry that you need to hear from, and provide you with a training tip of the week that will give you serious strategies for serious sellers of any level in the Amazon, Walmart, and e-commerce world. So now let's see what's buzzing this week.
News of the Week:
Today, we're going to be going over our top news of the week, which includes Walmart's earnings report, get into some potential Helium 10 trivia, and show you how you can win some Helium 10 swag, and then talk about our upcoming bigger, better launch. So now let's get started.
1. Walmart's earnings report:
Walmart has released their earnings report recently, which has gotten some interesting statistics. E-commerce has grown around one percent or 38 percent if you can compare it on a third on a two-year stack. Our global advertising also grew by more than 30 percent, so it seems that people are starting to really realize the value of Walmart's advertising.
2. Shopify finding their way into the logistics industry:
Shopify has recently acquired Deliver with two Rs for 2.1 billion dollars, which is the largest acquisition in Shopify's history, and they will also be absorbing their 400 plus employees as well. Now, Shopify says it plans to use Deliver to combine it with their own Shopify fulfillment network as well as to use it to power their own shop promise guarantee, which is a new service that will provide customers with a two-day delivery or next day delivery.
3. Reminder about price gouging:
As supplies of baby formula are running low across the United States, Amazon has stated that they are focused on ensuring that customers continue to have a great shopping experience and will not tolerate any sort of price gouging.
Celebration of Helium 10's Birthday:
Now, let's transition into our celebration of Helium 10's birthday. We want to take a moment to recognize our customers as Helium 10 turned six this week. Now, this is only the beginning because as we grow, so does your businesses and we wouldn't be here today without you and especially without your valued feedback, suggestions, and support over the years. So definitely keep an eye on all of our social channels this week for some really fun birthday celebrations and to see how you yourself can get involved in those celebrations.
Helium 10 Trivia:
If you missed the recent news about, or if you missed it, we recently crossed into having over 2 million members back in April. Now, in celebration of that, we're going to be doing a Helium 10 trivia game in which you can find the link in the video description down below and the person who wins this trivia game is going to win some awesome Helium 10 swag. So be sure to don't forget not to do the trivia down below and participate in the game. The links in the description.
Keyword Tracker for Walmart:
Now, let's transition into a video with our brand evangelist Carrie Miller who's going to talk to you guys about how to track your keywords in Walmart. Keyword tracker for Walmart is very similar to our Amazon version, but there are a few differences.
That ends on that marks our end for the news of the week. Thank you for joining us and we'll see you again next time.
How to use Helium10 for Dropshipping Research
In the world of e-commerce, there are various platforms and tools available that can help sellers to boost their sales and grow their business. Among them, eBay, Walmart, Sears, and Target are some of the most popular e-commerce platforms. On the other hand, FBA, FDA, Lazada, and Shopee are some of the popular tools that can help sellers to manage their business effectively. Moreover, Helium10, JungleScout, and X-Ray are some of the popular tools that can help sellers to analyze their competitors and optimize their listings. In this article, we will discuss these platforms and tools in detail.
1. eBay: A popular e-commerce platform that allows sellers to sell products through auctions or fixed-price listings.
2. Walmart: A popular online marketplace that allows third-party sellers to sell products to Walmart's customers.
3. Sears: An online marketplace that allows third-party sellers to sell products to Sears' customers.
4. Target: An online marketplace that allows third-party sellers to sell products to Target's customers.
5. Lazada: A popular e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia that allows sellers to sell products to customers in the region.
6. Shopee: Another popular e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia that allows sellers to sell products to customers in the region.
1. FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon): A service provided by Amazon that allows sellers to store their products in Amazon's warehouses and have Amazon handle the shipping and customer service for those products.
2. FDA (Fulfillment by Deliverr): A service that allows sellers to store their products in Deliverr's warehouses and have Deliverr handle the shipping and customer service for those products.
3. Helium10: A suite of tools that can help sellers to optimize their listings, track their competitors, and manage their inventory.
4. JungleScout: A tool that can help sellers to find profitable products to sell on Amazon and track their sales.
5. X-Ray: A tool that can help sellers to analyze their competitors' listings and sales data.
6. CSV (Comma-Separated Values): A file format that can be used to store and exchange data between different software applications.
7. Excel: A spreadsheet software that can be used to manage and analyze data.
In conclusion, there are various platforms and tools available that can help e-commerce sellers to manage and grow their business. By leveraging these platforms and tools, sellers can optimize their listings, track their competitors, and manage their inventory more effectively. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced seller, it is important to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and tools in the e-commerce industry to stay ahead of the competition.
- Shopify Gift Card: Boost Sales!
- Boosting Shopify Plus Revenue: Strategies for Growth
- Maximizing Shopify SEO for Improved Sales
- Shopify Font List: Best Options for Your Store
- Shopify in Denmark: Simplify Your E-commerce
- Auto Add Free Gift to Shopify Cart
- Shopify Coupon Code: Unlock Savings Today
- Retrieve Shopify Product Images
- Master Shopify with E-Learning
- Send Email from Shopify