shopify issues right now
How to Test Orders for Your Shopify Store Checkout
One of the most important things to do when launching a store is to test the checkout process. Troubleshooting and doing test orders can save you from spending hundreds of dollars without realizing that there is an issue with the checkout. In this article, we will show you exactly how to do a test payment on your Shopify store.
1. Go to Settings, then Payments, and click on Manage.
2. Enable test mode and save.
3. Go to your store and choose an item to buy.
4. If there is an issue with shipping, troubleshoot by checking your shipping settings and adding the correct shipping zones.
5. Once the issue is fixed, continue to payment and put in a test card.
6. Make sure to test in test mode.
7. If the order goes through successfully, turn off test mode and you're done.
- Testing orders is crucial to ensure a smooth checkout process.
- Troubleshooting any issues with shipping settings can save you time and money.
- Always test in test mode to avoid accidentally charging yourself or others.
Testing orders is a crucial step in launching your Shopify store. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can ensure that your checkout process is smooth and error-free. Remember to always test in test mode and troubleshoot any issues with shipping settings. Happy selling!
Why your Shopify store gets no sales | You MUST avoid these mistakes
In this article, we will be discussing the reasons why some Shopify stores are not getting enough sales and how to fix that issue. We will be reviewing a few stores made by YouTube subscribers and members of the Discord community to point out what they have done right and wrong.
Common Mistakes in Shopify Stores:
1. Having a logo and store name that lacks a brand identity.
2. Having a long title for the product being sold.
3. Not taking advantage of all available space on the website.
4. Not making the add to cart button visible.
5. Having unnecessary features like sale timers and ask a question buttons.
6. Not explaining the product in detail and confusing the customers.
7. Having a lack of visual content on the website.
8. Having reviews from irrelevant locations and not having enough reviews.
9. Not explaining the guarantee and refund policy clearly.
To improve the sales of a Shopify store, it is important to have a clear brand identity, concise product titles, and taking advantage of all available space on the website. Having a visible add to cart button and providing detailed explanations about the product and guarantee policy can also increase conversions. Using relevant reviews and visual content can also help attract more customers.
Turn Visitors Into Customers! Traffic But No Sales Fixed (Shopify Tutorial)
In this article, we will be discussing how to diagnose and fix the problem of getting traffic to your Shopify store but no sales. We will cover the following points:
- The common problem of getting traffic but no sales
- The good news: it's a relatively easy problem to diagnose and fix
Point 1: How much traffic are you getting?
- The importance of getting a significant amount of people onto your store
- The minimum of 500 visitors to run an adequate test
- If you're running your business on a budget, aim for at least 100 visitors
Point 2: Quality of traffic
- The actual quality of the visitor coming onto your store
- The importance of waiting until you get to 500 visitors before making any assumptions
- Facebook as a learning platform that needs time to optimize
Point 3: Targeting the right audience
- The mistake of targeting worldwide and not considering local currency
- The importance of selling in the local currency of the target audience
- Pass both tests: have enough visitors and high-quality traffic
- Ensure you're targeting the right audience with the right currency
- These simple fixes can turn your business profitable
How To Setup Checkout Settings On Shopify Shopify Checkout Page Customization
In this article, we will be discussing the checkout settings for your Shopify store. We will be going through each setting step by step to make sure that you have everything set up correctly.
- Click on the gear settings and then click on checkout.
- Accounts are optional, which allows customers to sign up and login like they do on Amazon.
- Customers can check out using either their phone number or email.
- Customers can download the shop app and add a phone number after.
- First and last name, company name, and address line 2 are required fields.
- Shipping address phone number is hidden but can be tested to see if it improves conversion rates.
- Typing options at checkout can be used to get extra money from each order by having the option for customers to leave a tip.
- Shipping address is used as billing address by default.
- Enable address auto completion, but be aware that it could result in customers asking to correct their address.
- Automatically archive order after it has been fulfilled.
- Additional script section can be used to add tracking codes.
- Show email marketing option at checkout to improve conversion rates.
- Use an app for abandoned checkouts instead of automatically sending them.
By following these steps, you will have your checkout settings configured correctly for your Shopify store. Remember to test each setting to see what works best for your business. If you have any questions or doubts, feel free to leave a comment below. Don't forget to like, subscribe, and share this article with someone who needs help setting up their Shopify store.
The Problem With Shopify Dropshipping
In this video, Ari discusses some of the biggest issues with Shopify drop shipping and how to fix or prevent them from happening. He shares his experience of having drop shipping businesses that went to zero due to various issues. Ari advises starting with the AliExpress drop shipping center to get metrics on potential products to sell and see how they perform in sales and rating. He also recommends finding products that can be shipped from the country you're selling in to provide a better customer experience and have more control over your business. Ari suggests ordering the products yourself and testing them to ensure they meet your expectations before selling them. By following these tips, you can avoid issues like bad customer feedback ratings, bad customer service, bad product reviews, Facebook ad bans, and PayPal holds.
EASY FIX For TikTok Ads Spending Issues | Shopify
Tips for Fixing TikTok Spending Issues
Launching a campaign on TikTok can sometimes result in spending issues, especially for new accounts. Here are some tips for resolving these issues.
1. Ensure Proper Setup:
Make sure your ad group, ad, and pixel are installed properly. Spending issues can occur when the ad is not set up correctly or when using cost caps.
2. Let Campaign Run for 2-3 Days:
It's normal for TikTok to have weird spending on a new ad account or pixel. Just let the campaign run until it spends normally. Usually, it spends a dollar on day one and then spends normally on days two and three.
3. Switch Pixel or Ad Account:
If the spending issues persist after testing two to three products with a single pixel, switch to a new pixel or ad account. Repeat the process until the issue is resolved.
4. Consider Investing in an Agency Ad Account:
If spending issues persist after trying multiple pixels and ad accounts, consider investing in an agency ad account for convenience.
5. Address Spend Splurging:
Sometimes, TikTok will spend a significant amount of the budget in a short time frame, resulting in poor metrics and no sales. If it happens on one campaign, don't worry about it. If it happens on multiple campaigns, switch to a new pixel or ad account until the issue is resolved.
TikTok spending issues are frustrating but can be resolved by following these tips. Ensure proper setup, let campaigns run for 2-3 days, switch pixels or ad accounts, consider investing in an agency ad account, and address spend splurging.
 Top 5 Problems That Cause Shopify Stores to Fail
If you haven't found success with Shopify dropshipping yet, you might face a lot of problems before your first successful store. This article will show you how to avoid the top 5 most common problems that will make you fail as a dropshipper. The first problem that might cause your new Shopify store to fail quickly is weak product demand.
Problem 1: Weak Product Demand
- Choosing a product without enough demand is a roadblock to everything else.
- Creating a system to make testing products more efficient is key.
- Set up rules and a system for quickly testing products.
- Finding the best products to test is a matter of research.
- Look for products that have already sold well on Facebook.
Problem 2: Ineffective Advertising
- Even if you can find the winning product, you won't be able to sell or scale with bad advertising.
- Ad creatives and ad strategy are both important.
- Photo ads are easier and can be effective for certain products.
- Video ads are important and can be sourced from suppliers on AliExpress and Alibaba.
- Keep an eye out for clips that are higher quality than your competitors.
Problem 3: Poor Store Design
- Poor store design can turn off potential customers.
- Focus on creating a clean and professional design.
- Use high-quality images and optimize for mobile devices.
- Make sure your store is easy to navigate and has clear product descriptions.
Problem 4: Inefficient Fulfillment
- Inefficient fulfillment can lead to delayed shipments and unhappy customers.
- Use a reliable supplier and make sure they have good communication.
- Automate as much of the fulfillment process as possible.
- Use tracking information to keep customers informed.
Problem 5: Lack of Customer Service
- Lack of customer service can lead to negative reviews and lost customers.
- Make sure to respond to customer inquiries quickly and professionally.
- Use automated chatbots or hire a virtual assistant to handle customer service.
- Focus on providing a positive customer experience.
Avoiding these common problems can help ensure the success of your Shopify dropshipping store. By focusing on product demand, effective advertising, store design, efficient fulfillment, and excellent customer service, you can create a profitable and sustainable business.