shopify mobile converter
In this video tutorial, we will be discussing the Shopify mobile application, which is based on the Flutter technology and is available for both Android and iOS devices. The application allows you to convert your Shopify Web Store into a mobile application.
- Prerequisite PDF file provided after installation for required details such as app name, color, banner image, and logo.
- Front end of the Shopify mobile application allows customers to sign in with email or create their own account.
- Customer profile section includes options for updating account information, checking order history, editing previous addresses, and logging out.
- Wish list option for saving products and My Reviews section for checking previously provided product reviews.
- Checkout process includes options for shipping methods and payment details.
- Categories section for browsing through different product categories and preferences section for changing currencies and languages.
The Shopify mobile application is a convenient tool for Shopify Web Store owners to provide their customers with a mobile shopping experience. Its user-friendly interface and easy checkout process make it a must-have for any e-commerce business. For any queries or concerns, contact the support team or raise a ticket from webcool.ubidus.com. Thanks for watching!
How To Convert Shopify eCommerce Store into Mobile App in few minutes with No Code App Builder
Introducing App Maker: The No-Code App Builder
Do you want to convert your Shopify store into a mobile app? With App Maker, you can convert your Shopify eCommerce store into an app that will help you reach more customers. Here's a look at a Shopify web store in action. Let's learn how to use our new and enhanced App Maker app to create a native Android and iOS app for this store.
How to Create an App with App Maker
- Add the App Maker app to your Shopify dashboard.
- Customize your app with banners, grids, image sliders, and more.
- Sync your Shopify store and app in real-time.
- Include all products and categories from the website.
- Offer options such as add to cart, wishlist tab, adding coupons, and much more.
- Allow customers to check out directly from the app for purchasing their selected products.
Creating a Home Page
To create an app, we need to add the App Maker app to our Shopify dashboard. App Maker provides a 14-day free trial to try and explore the app without any card commitments. When you arrive at the App Maker landing page, click the add app button, which takes you to a permission screen. Once you are in, these are the app permissions you'll need to provide App Maker in order for it to work properly. After you've gone over everything, click on the add sales channel. App Maker has now been added to your Shopify store. Welcome to the new App Maker dashboard, which has been upgraded and improved. App Maker has been added as a new channel to the left side panel under the online store. Let's start the customization. On the app builder dashboard, you'll notice a variety of options for customizing and controlling the look and feel of your app.
Customizing the Home Page
This block option allows you to add a banner grid menu and other basic blocks. To start with, let's edit the home page. Let's add an image slider to the home page. Sliders are a type of block that can be found on in-app pages. By clicking on the slider block, you can set custom actions to each slider. With the action menu, you can set actions to each and every banner and slider. The dropdown list will include categories, tags, items, and a variety of other options. Now simply drag the slider option from the block section into this area to add a slider. The image slider will work best with images that are 1080 by 546 pixels in size. You may add additional sliders by clicking on the plus icon. Similarly, we've gone ahead and assigned actions to the remaining sliders. We designed and built the page in the same way we did with the home page, with sliders, grids, banners, and other elements. These sites will be linked together to assist customers in finding the best solutions for them.
Creating an In-App Page
In-app pages help to create native pages in your app without writing a single line of code. You can make use of the drag and drop interface to design pages by adding images, texts, products, etc. Go to the in-app pages section and select add new page. Now you'll see a blank page with the option to add a block in the right-hand settings bar. You can change the page title. I will add the title as a collection. You can stylize your app background color from here, and also you can do the same with the home page. Let's begin with an offer for our first banner and set the desired action for the image using the App Maker action. Now let's make a grid below that. In-app pages use the grid block to display many products, deals, and new releases in a column manner on a single line. The grid's recommended image size is 500 by 500 pixels. Let's put this grid together for the categories to include all subcategories we might have to increase the number of columns. Each block can have up to five columns. We can also experiment with some additional options provided here.
Customizing the App
Now let's take a quick look at the App Maker subscriptions. The details of App Maker's subscription can be seen here. There is a 14-day free trial with App Maker, following which you can choose from any of these plans to continue. We also have an amazing feature in App Maker that allows you to add push notifications to your app. A push notification feature is a useful tool for increasing client engagement and retention. Push notification functionalities are included in all App Maker plans, and with a five-step configuration, you may send push notifications to your consumers to achieve compelling results.
This is how you can make a no-code mobile app quickly and easily. Thank you for joining us in the App Maker Shopify tutorial. To turn your mobile app dream into reality, code App Maker!
How to turn your shopify store into a mobile app - Android and IOS
In today's digital age, people are increasingly reliant on technology to enhance their daily lives. From mobile devices to push notifications, there are countless ways to stay connected and informed. This article highlights some of the latest trends and features in technology that can help improve productivity and add value to our daily routines.
1. Mobile Carseat - Allows you to store items in your car with ease.
2. Good morning video - A great way to start your day with positivity.
3. Dragonball - A popular anime series that has gained a massive following.
4. Animal puzzle - A fun and interactive game that can help improve cognitive skills.
5. Gold miner - A classic game that has been around for decades.
6. Push notification - A useful feature that can help keep you informed.
7. Happy Birthday - A timeless tradition that never goes out of style.
8. Alma Mora Monitor - A system designed to enhance the travel experience.
9. Dragon Ball fixes - A comprehensive system that can help improve your overall experience.
10. Frontier app - An innovative platform that offers a range of features and benefits.
11. Live Wallpaper - A stunning way to personalize your device.
12. Spotify - A music streaming platform that has revolutionized the industry.
Technology continues to evolve at a rapid pace, offering new and exciting ways to enhance our daily lives. From mobile devices to push notifications and beyond, these features can help improve productivity and add value to our routines. Whether you're a fan of Dragonball or enjoy solving puzzles, there's something for everyone in the world of technology.
Shopify Code Editing: How to Make Changes for Mobile Only
In this article, we will discuss how to make changes to your Shopify store for mobile devices only. Specifically, we will look at how to hide a certain section of your store on mobile devices while keeping it visible on desktop.
1. Find the HTML element for the section you want to hide on mobile devices by using the arrow button on the HTML inspector. Copy the ID of the element.
2. Click on the Theme SCSS link on the right side of the CSS rules in the HTML inspector to access the source code for all the CSS used on your Shopify store.
3. Start a new line and enter @media (max-width: 767px) inside the brackets. This means that the following CSS rule will only apply to devices with screen widths smaller or equal to 767 pixels.
4. Paste the ID we copied from the HTML element after a hash. This is a commonly used CSS selector to find an element by its ID.
5. Add display: none in the CSS rule. This will hide the section on mobile devices.
6. Copy the code we just wrote and paste it into the code editor in Shopify.
7. Search for CSS in the search box and click on the theme.min.css file. Note that different themes may have different CSS file names, so you may need to click a different file if you are using a different theme.
8. Scroll down to the end of the file and paste in our code.
9. Save the changes and refresh the home page. The section we wanted to hide should now be removed on mobile devices while still visible on desktop.
By following these steps, you can easily make changes to your Shopify store for mobile devices only. This can help you create a better user experience for your customers and improve your overall sales. If you found this article helpful, please give us a like or subscribe to our channel for more useful tips and tricks. Thank you for reading!
Shopify Conversion Apps 2022
Hey everyone, it's Jamie from Shopify Masterclass. In today's article, we'll be discussing the best conversion apps for your Shopify store, ranging from free to paid. These apps are all designed to help increase your conversion rate by utilizing tactics like scarcity, social proof, and timers.
1. Booster Page Speed Optimizer
- Completely free
- Improves page speed to prevent customer bounce
- Easy to install with 24/7 live chat support
- 4.9-star rating with over 1,000 5-star reviews
2. Sales Pop-Up Conversion Pro
- Offers recent sales, visitor counter, sold and block counter timer
- Boosts urgency and scarcity for your store
- Provides customization options and a sticky add-to-cart drawer
- Free plan with revenue limits, base price of $4.99 per month for additional features
- Over 3,000 5-star reviews and a 4.8-star rating
3. Mode Magic
- All-in-one app for increasing average order value, conversions, and customer lifetime value
- Provides analytics on performance and easy campaign setup
- Offers badges, smart product guides, and frequently bought/bundles options
- Free plan for 50 orders included, additional features priced per order
- Nearly 500 5-star reviews and a 4.9-star rating
4. Ultimate Sales Boost
- Comprehensive app covering a range of categories to boost conversion rates
- Includes product reviews, visitor replays, upsell and pre-order builders, and more
- Offers sticky add-to-cart animation button, currency converter, trust badges, and Instagram feed
- 30-day money back guarantee and 30-day free trial
- Over 4,000 5-star reviews and a perfect rating
5. Essential Countdown Timer Bar
- Allows for easy implementation of countdown timers on your website
- Offers pre-made styles and templates for customization
- Free plan for up to 1,000 monthly views, additional pricing based on page views
- Excellent 4.9-star rating with over 165 5-star reviews
Incorporating these conversion apps into your Shopify store can help increase your conversion rate and ultimately drive more sales. From boosting page speed to creating urgency and trust with customers, these apps offer a range of features to optimize your store. Let us know in the comments if you have any other recommendations for conversion apps. And don't forget to check out Profit Calc, a one-click profit calculator app available on the Shopify App Store with a 15-day free trial. Thanks for reading!
How To Convert Your Shopify Store Into A Native Mobile App? | Shopney
Hello everyone! Today, I will be giving you a quick tour of the design section of your Sharpness dashboard. We did our best to keep it as simple and easy as possible for you to design your app. All you need to do is just drag and drop the design blocks available on the left side of your app menu onto the central design area.
- Choose the content type and add custom images
- Give titles to the design blocks and change the content title positioning
- Play with the display types, viewing sizes, and margins
- Add a banner and hide the titles
- Cover the menu section and drag design blocks onto the central design area
- Change the name, add menu icons, and create a collapsible menu
- Cover the colors section and upload your store's logo
- Decide on the colors of your app and change the chat color or the card colors
- Change the icons in the top navigation bar
- Cover the themes section and try out each theme
- Preview your app by scanning the QR code
- Cover the deep link section and get the deep link of your products or collections
- Cover the settings section and upload your app icon and splash screen
- Enable discount, abandoned cart notifications, and configure collection set setting
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our support team via live chat and we will be happy to help.
Shopify Theme Mobile Responsiveness And CSS Theme Tweaks
Mobile responsiveness is crucial for any online store, especially as more people shop on their mobile devices. In this tutorial, we will be focusing on mobile responsiveness with Shopify themes, specifically the Debut theme.
Customizing Mobile Responsiveness:
1. Inspect your store on a browser such as Google Chrome and toggle the device to see how your store changes and expands or compresses as the width decreases.
2. Some themes are more responsive than others, but we will be focusing on customizing elements by screen width to fine-tune your website.
3. To do this, go to the code editor by clicking on Online Store, Themes, Actions, and Edit Code.
4. Find the theme styling sheet called theme.css and add a few new lines at the very bottom to avoid affecting other code.
5. Target only a media screen that is a maximum of 480 pixels by using a media query.
6. Copy the class of the element you want to edit, such as the product title, and target it with a font size change to make it fit properly on mobile devices.
7. Save the changes and refresh the page to see the updated mobile responsiveness.
Customizing mobile responsiveness is essential for any online store to ensure a seamless shopping experience for customers. With a media query, you can customize your store's elements by screen width to showcase your store better. Don't forget to inspect your store on different devices to see how it responds and make necessary adjustments.
- how come shopify is saying ive had customers but no sales
- shopify where are product tabs stored if shopify
- most visited shopify stores
- change links title on shopify
- shopify store still no sales
- add storemapper to shopify
- how to modify shopify website 2017
- things to sell on shopify 2018
- how do i know my shopify store address?
- shopify theme language editor