shopify not showing full product title on mobile devices
In this article, we will be discussing how to hide a section of your Shopify store on mobile view while keeping it visible on desktop view. This tutorial is specifically aimed at those who have a big hero image, featured products, and an image with text section on their homepage.
1. Find the HTML element for the image with text section by using the arrow button on the HTML inspector and copy its ID.
2. Click on the theme SCSS link on the right side of the CSS rules in the HTML inspector to access the source code of all the CSS used for your Shopify store.
3. Create a new line and enter @media (max-width: 767px) inside the brackets. This means the following CSS rule will only apply to devices with screen width smaller or equal to 767 pixels.
4. Paste the ID we copied from the HTML element after a hash, which is a commonly used CSS selector to find an element by its ID.
5. Enter display: none in the CSS rule to hide the image with text section.
6. Copy the code we just wrote and paste it into the code editor in Shopify. Search for CSS in the search box and click on the theme.min.css file.
7. Scroll down to the end of the file and paste our code.
8. Save it and refresh the homepage to see that the image with text section has been removed in the mobile view.
9. Check the desktop view to ensure that the image with text section is still visible.
By following these simple steps, you can hide a section of your Shopify store on mobile view while keeping it visible on desktop view. This will help avoid confusion among your customers and ensure that your store looks professional and polished. We hope you found this tutorial helpful, and if you did, please give us a like or subscribe to our channel for more useful tips and tricks.
How to Optimize your Shopify Store for Mobile
In this video, the speaker talks about one of the most important aspects of selling online using Shopify - optimizing every aspect of your product and service. He explains the common mistake that every individual selling on Shopify makes and how not knowing this hack can cause issues in the long run. The speaker then goes into detail about how to optimize product listings, specifically optimizing images, using the Crush pick app.
Optimizing Product Listings:
- The title needs to be direct, unique, and descriptive of the product
- The description needs to be concise and optimized for what customers want to know
- The image needs to be high resolution, clean, and visually show what the product does
- The alt text needs to be added to describe the image for individuals who cannot see it
- The Crush pick app can be used to compress and optimize images for quicker page loads and better search engine optimization
Optimizing product listings is essential for selling on Shopify, and the speaker provides valuable tips and tricks to do so. He recommends using the Crush pick app for image optimization and encourages viewers to subscribe to his channel and click on the link in the description to get their Shopify account.
Shopify Guide | Adding Products in Shopify (Adding Product Variants Explained)
online store on Shopify. Let's summarize the key steps:
- To add a basic product, go to the Products page in the Shopify dashboard and click the Add product button. Enter a product title, description, and media, including a primary image and other images showing different angles or contexts. Set a price, choose whether to track inventory, and enter organization details such as product type, vendor, and collections.
- To add a variable product, follow the same steps as for a basic product, but also add a Variants section at the bottom of the page. Choose a variant option, such as color or size, and enter all possible values separated by commas. Save the option and enter prices and skus for each variant. You can also associate images with each variant.
- Once you've entered all the details for a product, save it and preview it to see how it appears on the front end of your online store. If you're ready to launch, change the product status from draft to active.
Following these steps will help you add products to your Shopify store and make them appealing and easy to browse for potential customers.
HOW TO ADD CUSTOM PRODUCT SUBTITLE ON SHOPIFY | TUTORIAL 2022
Welcome back graduates! Today, I'm going to show you how to add a caption above your heading to entice your customers and increase conversions. This short text can state the benefits, functionality, or the product itself.
Here are the steps to add a subtitle:
1. Go to the back end of your device store and click on Metafields under the settings.
2. Click on Products and create a new Metafield under the Subtitles category.
3. Add a name, such as captions or subtitles, and select single line as the type.
4. Close out of it and go into your products to see the Metafield option at the bottom.
5. Add your desired subtitle to the product.
To add the caption to your theme:
1. Go into the edit code and look for Main Product.
2. Add the code right above the ending div of the product.
3. Save your changes.
Your caption will now appear above your heading.
Remember, you can customize your subtitle with Emojis, exclamation marks, and professional-looking fonts. The code for this tutorial is available below.
If you have any comments or questions, please email us at helloecomgraduates.com. Like, share, and subscribe for more helpful tutorials.
Shopify tutorial: How to change a product's title in your Shopify store (2020)
In this article, we will be discussing how to use the Shopify mobile app to change a product description's title. It is important to note that you are responsible for following Shopify's terms and conditions, and there is a risk of losing money, so proceed with caution.
1. Open the Shopify mobile app and click on the Products icon at the bottom of the screen.
2. Find the product you want to edit by searching for it using the Recently Updated Products tab, the All Products tab, or the search function.
3. Tap on the product and scroll to the top of the screen where it says Title.
4. Tap on the title to enter text editing mode and make any necessary changes to the title using the keyboard.
5. Once you are satisfied with the changes, tap the Save button in the upper right corner of the screen.
6. Wait a few seconds for the changes to save and then check the product on your website to ensure the changes have been made.
Using the Shopify mobile app to edit product titles is a quick and easy process that can help keep your website up-to-date and accurate. Always remember to follow Shopify's terms and conditions and proceed with caution to avoid any potential losses. For more information on using Shopify and other programs for your business, visit leemedi.org.
How To Setup A Shopify Store On Mobile - Easy Tutorial (2022)
How to Set Up Shopify Store on Mobile Phone: An Easy Tutorial
In this tutorial, we will guide you through the process of setting up your own Shopify store using your mobile phone. With the Shopify app, you can access your store anytime, anywhere. Let's get started!
1. Open the Google Play Store or Apple Store and search for the Shopify app. Download and open the app.
2. Sign in with your Google account or email address or sign up for free.
3. Click on Add Store and enter your store name. Select the options for where you plan to sell and what type of products you will be selling.
4. Set up your store details, payments, billing, shipping, and other options in the Settings section.
5. Add a product by clicking on Add Product and filling in the details such as product title, description, price, and variants.
6. Upload media such as product images and add tags for better organization.
7. Check your orders and create new orders by clicking on the Orders section.
- Use the Shopify app to access your store on-the-go.
- Set up a payment method on Shopify for easy transactions.
- Share your products on social media to reach a wider audience.
- Check your notifications for new orders or cancellations.
Setting up a Shopify store on your mobile phone is easy and convenient. With the Shopify app, you can manage your store and sell your products anywhere, anytime. Don't forget to share this tutorial with your friends and family!
How to make a Weed Apparel Shopify Store
Recently, a cannabis apparel store owner asked for advice on how to improve their conversion rates on the review myshopify subreddit. In this article, we will discuss some of the tips that can be applied to most Shopify stores to improve their online store for e-commerce.
Tips to Improve Conversion Rates:
1. Simplify the Design: Avoid clutter, too many colors, and serifs. Use generic images and graphic designs for a more professional look.
2. Use Visual Hierarchy: Create a clear hierarchy of information to guide the customer's attention. Highlight important elements like discounts or premium products in contrasting colors.
3. Use Catchy Product Titles: Use catchy and descriptive product titles to grab the customer's attention. Avoid clumsy or unappealing product titles.
4. Use Varied and Compelling Product Images: Use varied and compelling product images to showcase the product's features. Hire a professional photographer if necessary.
5. Use Compelling Product Descriptions: Write compelling product descriptions that talk about the product and its benefits to the customer. Avoid copy-pasting descriptions.
6. Build Trust with the Audience: Use an About Us page to build trust with the audience. Explain who you are, why you sell weed apparel, and why your store is important to you.
7. Target Your Audience: Target your audience hard. Use language and imagery that appeals to stoners.
By following these tips, you can improve your conversion rates and make your online store more professional and appealing to customers. Building trust with your audience, targeting your audience, using catchy titles, compelling images, and descriptions are all effective ways to improve your store's performance. Remember, simplicity and visual hierarchy are key to an appealing and professional store design.
- shopify preview template changes
- adding subcategories in shopify
- shopify collections have see more colors link to the product page
- shopify how to move all icons under logo on mobile debut
- shopify help add conditions
- shopify orders report
- limit quantity bought in shopify
- shopify plus varients
- printul shopify payment
- shopify amazon 移行