Shopify or Insta: The E-commerce Battle
- Many people are interested in getting into e-commerce
- One of the biggest questions is how to generate sales
- Two common methods are Facebook Ads and Instagram influencers
- This article will explore the pros and cons of each method
Pros and Cons of Facebook Ads:
- Can start slower and build up data with pixel
- Less fluctuation in sales compared to Instagram influencers
- Takes longer to optimize and see results
- First $500 is unlikely to make a profit
Pros and Cons of Instagram Influencers:
- Can have one big day of sales
- More hit or miss
- Easier to learn than Facebook Ads
- Many pages have been tapped out and audience is tired of promotions
- Start with Facebook Ads and start small
- Stick with one method and make it work before branching out
- Other methods include YouTube Ads, Twitter, Snapchat Ads, and Google Influencers
- E-commerce can be a profitable business but takes time and effort
- Choose a method that works for you and stick with it
- Leave any questions in the comment section and check out the main channel for more resources.
Shopify vs Wix 2022 (Don't choose WRONG!)
In this article, the author compares two popular e-commerce platforms, Shopify and Wix, from personal experience and research. The article includes an introduction, bullet points for easy reading, and a conclusion. The author notes that Shopify started as an e-commerce platform, while Wix began as a website builder. Both platforms offer multiple plans and pricing, with Shopify offering a free trial. Shopify's themes are fully responsive, while Wix's are not always optimized for mobile devices. Wix is more flexible in terms of customization, but Shopify is more focused on selling online. Both platforms offer apps, but Shopify has a larger selection. Shopify also offers more shipping and fulfillment options, with their own fulfillment network. Both platforms have 24/7 customer support, but the author found Shopify's support to be more helpful. Payment providers and transaction fees are similar on both platforms, but Shopify reduces their fees with higher plans. Overall, the author recommends Shopify for serious e-commerce businesses, but notes that Wix may be a better choice for established websites or when Shopify payments are not available in your country.
BigCommerce vs. Shopify: Why BigCommerce is Better than Shopify
- Bigcommerce vs. Shopify
- Why Bigcommerce is better
- Bigcommerce has better support
- Bigcommerce cares about customers and partners
- Bigcommerce releases more functionality
- Bigcommerce is better with B2B and B2C functionalities
- Bigcommerce understands the OmniChannel potential
- Bigcommerce has unlimited options and variables
- Bigcommerce has customizable checkout
- Bigcommerce has a robust API
- Bigcommerce is the most open source hosted solution in the marketplace
- Bigcommerce is a better option for e-commerce
- Shopify has better app infrastructure, but it can significantly slow down your website
- Bigcommerce cares about its customers and partners and releases more functionality
- Bigcommerce has a better support system and open API
- Bigcommerce is more customizable and is better with B2B and B2C functionalities.
How To SELL On Instagram: Set Up An Instagram Shop In 15 Minutes or Less
Instagram shopping is becoming more popular as more people are using the platform for online shopping. It is a great opportunity for e-commerce businesses to increase their sales and expand their audience. In this article, we will discuss what Instagram shopping is, how to set it up, and how to use it to make more sales for your business.
Benefits of Instagram Shopping:
- Makes shopping easier for customers
- Increases traffic and revenue
- Offers a smooth shopping experience
- Helps understand traffic and sales coming from Instagram
What is Instagram Shopping:
- Syncs products from Shopify to Instagram
- Creates shoppable posts and stories
- Uses product tags to show prices and product pages
- Offers a catalog view for customers
How to Set Up Instagram Shopping:
1. Make sure you are eligible to use the feature
2. Have a Facebook Business Manager and Page set up
3. Convert your Instagram profile to a professional account
4. Sync your e-commerce website to your Instagram shop
5. Wait for approval and connect your Facebook shop to your Instagram profile
Using Instagram Shopping:
- Promotes sales and encourages new customers to shop with you
- Offers proven methods for growing an Instagram following and monetizing your account
- Can be used to drive traffic and sales to your store
Instagram shopping is a must-have for any e-commerce business looking to expand its audience and increase sales. By following these simple steps, you can set up your Instagram shop and start promoting your products to a wider audience. Don't be left behind, join the Instagram shopping trend today!
Etsy Vs Shopify: Which Should You Choose?
Hey guys, welcome back to my channel! If you are new here, hey hey hello! My name is Lauren. I constantly get questions about whether people should sell on Etsy or Shopify. In this video, I'll be discussing which platform is best for you.
- Questions about whether to sell on Etsy or Shopify
- I have experience with both platforms
- Let's discuss which one is best for you
- Are you a beginner at selling a product?
- If yes, start on Etsy
- Etsy promotes your product through their website
- They have a large following with millions of shoppers
- If you already have experience, go with your own website
- Do you already have a following and a strong brand built?
- If yes, your own website is the most beneficial
- You will end up paying less in fees than on Etsy
- If you're just starting out, Etsy is a better choice
- Do you plan on growing your business over the long period of time?
- If yes, get your own website eventually
- You can start on Etsy and build your brand
- Eventually move to your own website
- Having your own website looks more professional
- You can implement different tools and collect emails
- Do you want to be responsible for driving 100% of the traffic to your business?
- If no, go with Etsy
- You can still have a successful shop without doing extra work
- If you want to make more money, having your own website is beneficial
- You will have to drive your own outside traffic
- Which platform is best for you?
- Let me know in the comments
- I upload every Tuesday and Friday
- Thanks for watching, see you in the next one!
Tik Tok Ads vs Facebook Ads (Shopify Dropshipping)
- TikTok ads are becoming a popular way to drive sales for small businesses
- Differences between TikTok and Facebook ads are important to note
- In this article, we will discuss five notable differences
1. Ad Creative:
- TikTok ad creative is different from Facebook
- You only have two seconds to grab someone's attention on TikTok
- Ad creative takes up the whole screen on TikTok
- Click-through rates are higher on TikTok because there are fewer options for interaction
2. UGC Type Ads:
- User-generated content (UGC) works well on TikTok
- Click-through rates and engagement are higher on UGC ads
- CTRs are consistent and stable on TikTok
3. Customer Support:
- TikTok's customer support is exceptional
- They provide detailed reasons for account suspension and help fix issues
- They want your business and are willing to help advertisers
4. Stable Testing Period:
- Testing periods are more stable on TikTok
- CPMs (cost per thousand impressions) are lower on TikTok
- You can show your ad to more people for less money on TikTok
5. Data Reporting:
- Data reporting is more accurate on TikTok than Facebook
- Accuracy is important for scaling your business
- TikTok is a good platform for testing and understanding your audience before investing heavily
- TikTok ads are a good way to drive sales for small businesses
- Differences between TikTok and Facebook ads are important to note
- Testing and understanding your audience is crucial before investing heavily in advertising on TikTok
Etsy VS Shopify | Where to Launch Your Shop in 2023
When starting an online shop, it can be difficult to decide whether to use Etsy or Shopify. While there are many videos and opinions online, it's important to consider biases and find unbiased information. In this video, Natalie from Doodles and Tea shares her honest opinions on the pros and cons of both platforms.
Pros of Etsy:
- Etsy is a well-known site with a lot of traffic, making it easier to get your shop noticed.
- It's free to open a store on Etsy, with no monthly fees.
- Etsy is user-friendly and easy to set up, with simple options for sales and discounts.
Cons of Etsy:
- Fees can add up over time, including transaction fees, listing fees, and shipping fees.
- It can be difficult to stand out on Etsy with so many other shops.
- There is no customization available for your shop's layout.
Pros of Shopify:
- You have more customization options for your store's layout and design.
- You can download apps to help run your store and get your own custom domain.
- There are no listing fees, and Shopify takes a smaller percentage of each transaction compared to Etsy.
Cons of Shopify:
- You have to drive your own traffic to your shop, which can be difficult for new shops without a following.
- Shopify has a monthly fee, with different levels depending on your needs.
- Managing listings on both Etsy and Shopify can be time-consuming.
While both platforms have their pros and cons, it ultimately comes down to what you need for your specific shop. Natalie recommends using both platforms and directing traffic from Etsy to Shopify to maximize sales. It's important to consider fees, customization options, and traffic when deciding which platform to use.
- LSPD Challenges Shopify
- Wix vs. Shopify: Best Ecommerce Platform?
- Top Shopify Sites: The Biggest and Best
- Efficient CloudSearch Integration for Shopify
- Customize Shopify Cart Text
- Offset Your Carbon Footprint with Shopify
- Shopify Discount Codes: Save Big Now!
- Import Etsy Listings to Shopify: A Guide
- Add 'Continue Shopping' Button on Shopify
- Twik Shopify: Boost Your Online Store's Performance