shopify spy on competitors facebook
Hey guys, it's Bode Davison back with another video for you. First of all, I want to thank everyone who has been subscribing to my channel. This morning, I received my first hater on YouTube, which means I have finally made it! We are approaching 400 subscribers, and I want to thank you all for your support. When we hit 500 subscribers, I will be doing a giveaway of some sort. In today's video, I will show you another way to hunt out Shopify stores.
How to Hunt Shopify Stores:
- Method 1: Search dot my Shopify dot com on Facebook and go to public posts.
- Method 2: Use Google Shopping and search my Shopify com.
- Look for stores with high engagement and check out their products and ad copy.
- Note that just because a store is successful doesn't mean you will be too. Targeting and audience are key factors for success.
Examples of Stores:
- Anything Rabbles: Sells second amendment t-shirts and Confederate paraphernalia.
- Forever in Bloom Bikini: Canadian store that sells bikinis.
- Pony Up Stick: Australian store that sells cake toppers and home decor items.
I hope you found this video helpful in finding new Shopify stores to learn from. Remember, it's not always about copying a store, but rather learning from successful ones. If you want to be successful in internet marketing, you need to keep learning and adapting to changes. Stay tuned for more videos and don't forget to like and subscribe to my channel. Thanks for watching!
👀 SPY ON COMPETITORS FACEBOOK ADS *FREE* - Facebook Ads NEW FEATURE (Shopify Dropshipping)
- Facebook has introduced a new feature that allows competitors to see all of our Facebook ads.
- This can make the process of Shopify dropshipping more difficult.
- In this video, Jesse Eby will explain how to use this new feature to spy on competitors' Facebook ads.
How to see competitor Facebook Ads:
- Go to any Facebook business page and click on Info and Ads.
- This will show you the ads they are running in different countries, which can be useful for modeling your own ads.
- This feature was recently released in the United States and is not yet widely known.
- Does this feature show all of the ads that various business pages are running? No, it only shows dark posts and dark ads.
- What are dark posts and dark ads? These are ads that are visible to your target audience but not visible on your business page feed.
- Will this new feature ruin our ads and make marketing more competitive? Yes, to a certain extent, but we need to remain unique and offer value that is difficult for others to replicate.
- As entrepreneurs, we need to adapt to new technology and policy changes and get creative.
- We should focus on building strong brands and working towards multiple revenue streams.
- If you appreciate this free content, consider subscribing, liking, and commenting to help Jesse Eby's channel grow and prevent others from being scammed.
Shopify Spy On Your Competitors | Facebook Ads Spy Tool
Three Simple Ways to Research Competitors' Ads on Facebook
Researching competitors' ads can provide valuable insight for launching successful Facebook ad campaigns. This article will cover three simple ways to research competitors' ads on Facebook.
Method 1: Facebook Search Bar
- Use the Facebook search bar to narrow down a niche or specific product.
- Look for ads with high engagement and screenshot them for future reference.
- Search for free plus shipping offers to see what products are being offered in your niche.
Method 2: Facebook Fan Pages and Websites
- Visit Facebook fan pages or websites of competitors or similar brands.
- Look for ads being run on their pages and screenshot them for future reference.
Method 3: Competitor Post Method
- Visit competitor posts and scroll through the comments for ads being run by other businesses in your niche.
- Screenshot and save the ads with high engagement for future reference.
By using these simple methods to research competitors' ads on Facebook, businesses can gain valuable insights into successful ad campaigns in their niche. Screenshotting and saving high-engagement ads can provide inspiration and ideas for creating effective Facebook ads.
How To SPY On Your Competitors (Shopify Dropshipping) - Facebook Ads
In this video, the creator teaches viewers how to find competitors who have descriptions that they can tweak into their own. This is useful because coming up with a product description from scratch can be difficult. The strategy is to find competitors who are selling the same product and make their descriptions your own. The creator recommends not copying the description word for word, but rather tweaking it to fit your own brand. The video also includes a giveaway for a free 30-minute consulting call.
To find competitors, the creator suggests using Facebook and searching for videos of products. Many of these videos will be ads for other sellers. By scrolling through the videos, you can find ads for products similar to yours. Clicking on the Shop Now button on these ads will take you to the seller's store, where you can find their product description.
When using a competitor's description, the creator advises changing some pictures and tweaking the language to make it your own. It's also important to note the engagement on the competitor's ad to determine if it's a successful product or if there's too much competition.
In summary, finding competitors with good descriptions can help you create a better product description for your own brand. It's important to make the description your own and not just copy and paste. Facebook is a great resource for finding competitors and their descriptions. Remember to tweak the language and look at engagement to determine competition level.
How To Spy On Your Competitors Shopify Stores
Welcome to the Bitbranding channel, where we provide tutorials, tactics, and strategies for store owners who need help becoming successful. In this video, we'll be discussing how to spy on Shopify stores and find out what your competition is doing.
Finding Your Competition:
- Use Google to search for stores with keywords related to your product.
- Enter site: myshopify.com followed by the keyword to find Shopify stores.
- Use the sort by best seller feature on a store's website to see what products are popular.
- Use builtwith.com to find out what apps and analytics a store is using.
- Use koalainspector to find out more information about a store's products and pricing.
By using these tactics, you can gather information about your competition and use it to improve your own store. Don't forget to subscribe to our channel and hit the bell notification to stay up-to-date with our latest videos. Thank you for watching!
Facebook Ads Spy | Ads Spy Tool | Shopify Dropshipping
In today's video, we will be discussing Big Spy, an incredible tool for spying on your competitors and finding winning products that are guaranteed to sell. This tool can help you set up your website correctly and target the right audiences. So, let's dive into today's video and explore Big Spy.
Using Big Spy:
- Register for a free or paid account.
- Use the BS2022 code for a massive discount during the Black Friday deal.
- Use the Ecom feature to search for ads on Facebook.
- Apply filters such as platform, country, language, and marketing objective to find the best ads.
- Look for ads with high impressions and comments to find successful products.
- Click on the ads to explore the product and the website.
- Find the right suppliers on fulfillment.com for private branding, product photography, and other services.
- Pick up the best products and target the right audiences to start a profitable business.
Big Spy is a powerful tool that can help you find the best products for your Drop Shipping business. By using this tool and fulfillment.com, you can build a successful website and target the right audiences for maximum profit. So, start using Big Spy today and take your business to the next level!
How To Spy On Your Competitors FREE | Shopify Dropshipping Spy Strategy | Facebook Ads Library
Spying on Your Competition: A Guide to Using Facebook Ad Library
In this video, we'll show you an easy and free way to spy on your competition using the Facebook Ad Library. By searching for your store name, competitors' store names, or the topic you want to search for, you can see what ads are active and what companies are advertising in your niche.
Steps to Use the Facebook Ad Library:
1. Go to Google and type in Facebook Ad Library and click on the first link.
2. Type in your store name, competitor's store name, or topic of your search in the search bar.
3. Filter the results by country to see what ads are running in that country.
4. Click on the page name to see the ads that are active and when they started running.
5. Click on the ad to see the ad details and the actual ad.
6. Analyze the ads to see what companies are advertising in your niche and what ad copies they are using.
Benefits of Using Facebook Ad Library:
1. It's free and easy to use.
2. You can spy on your competition and see what ads are active in your niche.
3. You can analyze the ad copies and see what works and what doesn't work.
4. You can see if the product is saturated and whether it's worth investing more time and effort into that product or design.
Using the Facebook Ad Library is a great way to spy on your competition and see what companies are advertising in your niche. By analyzing the ad copies, you can get an idea of what works and what doesn't work. If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments below. Don't forget to hit the like button and subscribe for more videos.
- shopify reports utm app export
- shopify plus launch
- heat mappiing shopify
- shopify-site air fry
- shopify track order script
- best shopify app google shopping
- what's the difference between shopify and shopify advanced
- can you install ad units in shopify?
- shopify two emails one account
- is shopify possible on squarespace